Re: Scoria Rune

Postby IceFire » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 am

[center]
Owner Name:
IceFire
Name:
Balthor
Personality:
Rebel - A possibly stage in her life where she is acting out at the fact that she never had many friends if any at all as a child and not a lot of attention from her parents as she was the middle child in her family.

Pessimistic - true to the state of mind she always thinks the glass is half empty and can normally find something wrong with her life and point it out. This doesn't mean that she is like this all the time just in those times of depression that seems to hit her during certain times of the month.

Humble/Honest - She finds that to be humble about oneself is to be honest with not only herself but to those around her and she is never one to hide the truth from people even if it hurts their feelings. This also goes with the fact that she would rather not have friends for being herself then being dishonest and having tons of people that are her friends. She sees herself as average and nothing glorious so if you were to call her pretty, beautiful, or gorgeous you would see that she plays down your compliment in the fact that she doesn't think you are really looking at her from all sides and that you are possibly wanting something from her. Her honest also goes towards those that ask her opinion on clothes and choices and finds it perfectly normal to tell them how she sees it.

Perfectionist - This part of her personality would be considered eurotic as perfectionists go which is that she is unable to feel satisfied in her own eyes that she is not doing anything good enough. Also in terms that she strives for goals that she would never be able to reach even if she tried.

Hardy - She is one of those girls that can live on her own if given the chance and isn't frightened to take a daring chance at something new as long as it doesn't ruin her mood or make her think of how it might ruin her clothes.

Loyal - She is loyal only when she deems that she can get something out of somebody long term or to a creature she has become attached to.

Power Hungry - She loves to be in control and that may come more or so during that time of the month or from the fact that she was ignored for so long only to get unwanted attention after the fact. One things for sure she loves making others do stuff for her and not just little things such as a couple more glows for a basket or more wood for the hearths but like to take her places on dragons back much that would be done in secret.

Sly - She has a tendancy to by cleverly skillful and cunning why it comes to flying around

Curious - She is curious about all things clothes, jems, bugs, rocks, and well just that everything. Like how they work why they move or even how they taste its draws her in and makes her lose track of time

Why do you wish to have him/her:
The colors got to me as they seem to give her life and personality
Where will you keep him/her:
character thread and once I figure out a way to havemy siggy pictures reduced or able to fit them all on i will put her on it to
Would you like to breed him/her in the future: Yes
Last edited by IceFire on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 am

Owner Name:
geefriend45
Name:
Zera (Zeravica means ember in Croatian, I just cut off the last part)
Personality:
Like the dragon herself, Zera's personality is fiery. She is rebellious and rash, but always sticks with her beliefs to the end. She angers easily though, and her rage is quite a force to be reckoned with. She will defend anything and anyone she cares about with all she has. Zera is very clever and sees things for what they are. Because of this, she is quite the little problem solver. She is ambitious and likes to take control of a complicated situation, and she is a natural leader.
Why do you wish to have her:
I'm drawn to fire, and she is very pretty. Great work on the design! :mrgreen: I finally decided to actually try for a rune dragon, so this one would be my first one. I also think that drawing her would really help me improve my drawing skill, as I practicing drawing my characters a lot.
I'm possibly going to make a character thread, and I'll keep her in my signature. She'll show up in my Oekaki drawings and stories I write as well.
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
Yes.
Any Quirks:
Like fire, she is constantly moving around and can't seem to stay still. She leaves burn marks on the ground where she walks.
Other:
Last edited by ege on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 am

Just in case you were wondering, Ethoria cannot speak any human language. It was Danirous who learned the language of the Runes, a breakthrough for scientists like him. They've kept it quiet, as all most of the test Runes said was make threats.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:06 am

Owner Name:
Twisted_Swallow
Name:
TOPAZ
English name derived from the name of the gem, "topaz," the birthstone for the month of November. Pliny says that the topaz was named for an island where the yellow stone was mined, either in the Red Sea or the Arabian Sea. The word was derived from Latin topazus, from Greek topazos/topazion, which is of obscure origin, but there may be a connection with the Sanskrit word tapas, meaning "heat; fire."

Personality:
Silent as stars.
She isn’t verbal at all keeping to her self, and even her body language is silent and careful. She only communicates with her eyes and will every now and then she will use physical contact to attract my attention.

Lonely but loving.
This rune is quite the loner since lots of people and other runes don’t like heat she tends to keep her distance and stay on her own but can also be extremely loving to those that except her special traits.

Loyal and unafraid
The little scoria rune will never leave your side and never chose anyone above you she will rather starve than leave your side to find food, having a friend like this is a great privilege but an even greater responsibility…

Protective into eternity
When a scoria rune is bonded to you no one will even think of hurting you< this little rune will fight with you and for you until the very end, having a scoria rune is like having a warm little ninja who has your back always.

Why do you wish to have him/her:
Well she is beautiful and seems lake a great fit for The fiery red headed Jace and Azreth the ancient of summer. Her personality also seemed to fit theirs perfectly and she would definitely not let herself be bullied by Azreth.
Well she will definitely become a part of ‘Kay’s breed of misfits’ (character thread) and share my signature with Azreth, she will join us on our travels and float all over the fan club…
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
Yes I would, but I will be picky….
Any Quirks:
Burn the ground which she sleeps on.
Before sleeping every night she scorches the spot she sleeps on cuddling into the warmth, guess its kind of like building a nest, thank goodness we sleep under the stars right?

Other:

From Jace's perspective

I live for heat, its comforting smell and the way it caresses my skin, so this is the tale of how I met heat, personified. I’ve always lived at the foot of the volcano enjoying the power that flowed through the earth, the way the ground felt steady and heated and the sky always seemed to be bright red, our village was quite and nothing much messed with the peaceful warmth that settled there. Nothing fazed us until the day I met Maluruloki, a traveler in search of rune dragons, I told her and her rune companions that she would find no such thing in the volcano and pointed her to the treacherous path up the mountain, unafraid and set at the task at hand the traveler left our village and trudged through trees to find the rocky slope right in front of her. Continuing with my chores, fishing in the forrest and feeding Azreth, I thought of the traveler and wondered if she would be safe and find what she was looking for, so I waited and watched hopeful she would return and excited to see what she would have found. I few days later Marululoki came back, a few scratches and bruises covering her face but she was safe and she had found what she was looking for because a gorgeous red and black rune who looked as if it was molded from lava followed her close on her heels and I instantly drowned her in questions, explaining that the rune was a scoria rune and how and where she found it my eyes kept drifting towards the creature and finally our eyes met, it could sense my love for heat and warmth and crawled towards me. Impressed Loki insisted I keep it and start my own journey, who was I to say no when my heart so clearly called out to this warm beauty…
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroraBeast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 am

[b][b][/b][/b]
.:Owner Name:.
Chimæra

.:Name:.
Ebony

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Personality:.
.:Silent:.
Ebony really isnt a very chatty rune dragon. He perfers to speak more with body language. Sometimes, Ebony will stare at me for hours, making small motions with his eyes, tail tip, and wings, trying to tell a story. Its verry facinating to watch. Of course, this makes Ebony a master of charades.

.:Protective:.
Ebony is highly protective of me. When I walk, he tends to circle around me, almost as if he was trying to herd me away from danger. This causes me to sometimes trip over him, resulting in myself banging my shins on his hard hide. Ebony will also growl at people who come near me he doesnt know, making it hard for both of us to make new freinds.

.:Curious:.
Ebony is always curious about everything around him. He always wants to know all about everything, and he will drag me anywhere to find out. He also has a nack for figuring things out, and he loves puzzles.

.:Playfull:.
Ebony is, suprizingly, a very playful rune dragon, when he isnt busy protecting me that is. He sort of reminds me of a over grown puppy, always wanting to have fun.

.:Why do you wish to have him/her:.
When I first saw the Scoria rune, I was like "Oh mah gosh! So pretty!' I absolutely love the color scheme for this rune, and I love the story as well. I think it is so cool, and so unique, that this rune has obsidiean wings, and it can dive into lava! Thank you for creating this rune, and letting me tryout for this beauty.

.:Where will you keep him/her:.
I will keep Ebony not only in my siggy and character thread, but in my heart as well <3

.:Would you like to breed him/her in the future:.
Yes, in the future I think i would like to breed Ebony

.:Any Quirks:.
Ebony has an odd intrest in collecting lightbulbs. Im not sure what started him on this, but once he discovered lightbulbs, he wouldnt ignore them. Soon all the lightbulbs in my house were gone- cleverly stolen by Ebony. After a quick search, I found he was collecting them in his nest. He would fill the lightbulbs with lava, giving them a beautifull glow. Of course im always afraid they will pop, and burn the house down. But they havent so far, and I can help but wondering if Ebony does something to them to keep them from melting. I think Ebony does this because it reminds him of home, being surrounded by lava, and the heat is comfortable to him. After the lava cools, Ebony disposes of the lightbulbs, 'giving' them to me as presents. Unfortunatly, he likes to drop them on my toes.

.:Other:.
I didnt get to finish my art... Oh well
Last edited by AuroraBeast on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
AuroraBeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azure23 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:Just in case you were wondering, Ethoria cannot speak any human language. It was Danirous who learned the language of the Runes, a breakthrough for scientists like him. They've kept it quiet, as all most of the test Runes said was make threats.

[..Your story reminds me of Dragon Age 2. >>]
Eldemore.com! wrote:Image
Azure23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Hello everyone! Finish up those W.I.P.s!!! I won't be counting any forms with a "WIP" anywhere in them. No more forms after 12:00am CS time! I'm looking forwards to judging - the forms look great. :)

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 am

It looks like it's judging time! I ask for no further corrections made to the forms while I judge them. I will let you all know today who gets to take home the Scoria Rune. :)
As always, new forms are ignored beyond this point. I ask that the other users please don't chastise anyone who posts a new form - it's just cluttering the thread.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scoria Rune - JUDGING, NO NEW FORMS PLEASE

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 am

seriously stressed, lol good luck everyone
x
x
x

Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scoria Rune - JUDGING, NO NEW FORMS PLEASE

Postby Neforium » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:52 am

I cant wait to see the winner ^^ so excited.
Good luck peeps!
Inactive Account.
Neforium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me