Re: RPW Exchange 2017

Postby Apollosaurus » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:45 am

Username: N o t a k e r
    Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: off oekaki but on rpw lines if that is ok
    What are you best at designing?: simpler designs but im down for whatever
    Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: both !!

What Themes You Like: love space and the forest, umm also like designs based off of songs (not sure if we can do this but here is a playlist of some songs (all clean) that would be cool to have a design based off of :D) also like white, blue, and brown together
    What Edits You Favor: i like fluff, antlers, unique edits that you dont see often (alien like almost), fish edits
    What Themes You Dislike: unorderly designs that you don't really know what is happening

RPWs you want art of: any of my wolves are chill but i'd like specifically pylot, Gally or Clova
    Other Notes:
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:03 am

Username: Simonpet
Will you be designing on or off oekaki? On Oekaki.
What are you best at designing? I'm good at designing just about anything, as long as I have a reference. While markings might be good, backgrounds and shading are less-so because I haven't practiced as much with either. However, take a look through my gallery to see my current level.
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both? Both

What Themes You Like: I love elemental themes (although not fire, as I just made a custom loosely based on fire and a gecko), naturalistic themes, and animal patterns (please stay away from cats).
What Edits You Favor: Common - ear, tail, or hair edits | Uncommon - minor fur edits (not too much fluff) and eye edits (heterochromia and shaped pupils) Rare - horns, glow/sparkles, flavored paint, or items in paint.
What Themes You Dislike: I don't want a fire-themed character, as I recently made myself a custom based on that, and I really don't want a cat-themed character (mackerel/classic/ticked/spotted tabby patterns, for instance) because I find myself defaulting to those patterns and I want something original.

RPWs you want art of: Hoo, boy. I'd love for Ethan and Simona to be drawn together as they're mates. Darrel, Lemon Drop, Sophia, Vanessa, and Wes also need some love. Feel free to choose any of them! You don't have to do all.
Other Notes: I hope that this isn't too confusing! If whoever gets me is at a loss for designs, then feel free to check out reptile patterns or look up "cool designs found in nature" and go from there. In addition, if whoever is assigned to me requests hex codes for art, then I'd be happy to provide them to Lady Raincloud.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 am

Username: SkyWishes21
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: Off, I can't get Oekaki to work for me
What are you best at designing?: Somewhere in the middle - I tend to be more simplistic with my designs, but in a fancy way
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Both!

What Themes You Like: Winter, Clockwork, Gemstones, Space (!!!)
What Edits You Favor: Fluff, horns, glitter, eye edits
What Themes You Dislike: bright colors

RPWs you want art of: These are my babies~ I'd really love art of the munchkins if at all possible <3
Other Notes: I hope everyone has fun!
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Username: Glomp
    Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: On c:
    What are you best at designing?: I do whatever I feel is good, and my design themselves are somewhere between simple and complex I believe. I love doing edits eyup.
    Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Design

What Themes You Like: Space/Alien, floofy and cuddly, fantasy magicy stuffs, ninjas.. I don't know, as long as you don't go into what I don't like you should be fine lol. x'D <3
    What Edits You Favor: Hair edits, tail edits, ear edits, fur edits, claw edits, eye edits.. I love edits lol. For rare edits tho, I love shorter wolves and horns.
    What Themes You Dislike: Runes, dark magic, dessert themed (food themed in general), already existing characters.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Username: Snowseph
    Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: On oekaki
    What are you best at designing?: Nothing overly complex! I also am better at making designs with more natural markings.
    Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Both!

What Themes You Like: Natural colors, natural designs, spots/blotches/patches, hints of unnatural colors on natural designs (purple, green, and blue are my faves), plant/nature theme, sky/space/astronomical markings (one of the few unnatural designs I really like!), neutral colors, toned down colors, reptile-inspired (African fat-tailed geckos (oreo, whiteout anything), leopard geckos (mack snow), ball pythons (anything pied), corn snakes (anerythristic)), cat-inspired (Maine coon, Siamese, Javanese, cornish rex), dog-inspired (Australian shepherd, borzoi, doberman). If doing a dog or cat-esque design, please make it unique, creative and original. Sorry if that's a lot or really specific, but hopefully it's enough for my person to work with. :0
    What Edits You Favor: Ear edits, tail edits, heterochromia (any is fine -- complete, sectoral, or central), fur edits, weight edits (in any degree), stunted growth (at teen stage)
    What Themes You Dislike: Very busy/complex/very difficult to replicate designs, bright colors, clashing colors, generic/basic dog/cat designs

RPWs you want art of: Either Nyssa, Sideny, Etsuko, Orlo, Lester, Dalton, Mufon, Ruben, Penumbra (preference is in that order)
    Other Notes: Sideny and Etsuko are girlfriends, so you may draw them together if you'd like! You don't have to, of course!
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: On
What are you best at designing?: It can depend, I think I’m gettin getter but my designs do tend to be a bit simpler.
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: both

What Themes You Like: This is so hard cause I like so many themes. cx Mythology is a big one for me - I find it super cool. I also do tend to love designs that look a bit more darker/evil, but it’s Christmas so that’s not always the best fit. cx Like I said, I can go for basically anything.
What Edits You Favor: Tufts of fur at the paws, floof in general, and majestic tails are always cool. I’ve always been a sucker for wings and hair. cx Really I just like any edit that fits the design. Glowing is also super cool!
What Themes You Dislike: Do whatever you want! I can’t think of anything I dislike.

RPWs you want art of: [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3177127&hilit=Fire’s]Honestly I’d love art of any of my babes![/url]
Other Notes: Feel free to draw couple art of the couples listed on the front, or family art! As you can see I have basically no art of my babes so I’m happy with anything. ^-^

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Username: zuppe
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: off
What are you best at designing?: vibrant designs, sparkles, not very good at natural designs at all
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: design

What Themes You Like: magic, fantasy, space
What Edits You Favor: hair, extra fluff
What Themes You Dislike: natural

RPWs you want art of: n/a
Other Notes: nopenope
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IrkenChu » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:10 am

Username: IrkenChu
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: off
What are you best at designing?: I'm better at simple designs, but I can do ok fluffy and even sharp edits
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: both

What Themes You Like: love cold colors like blue, also a sucker for green and purple. I love things such as monsters, aliens, cats, space, and can go from loving fluffy to an almost hairless look, but if possible keep the design somewhat simple so I can draw it
What Edits You Favor: love fangs, cat eyes, and like I said I love fluffy edits as much as short fur or looking almost hairless , oh and big ears and tails are always cute, and I'm a huge sucker for stunted growth on teen lines
What Themes You Dislike: not really anything I overly dislike, just have fun!

RPWs you want art of: Any of them are fine! <3
Other Notes: id prefer if the rpws with no art got some , but I'll be happy with anyone <3
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:30 am

username Ash wolf
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?:
Off oekaki! (Is traditional allowed? I can put color htmls)
What are you best at designing?:
Natural designs are my specialty! Spots, stripes, and unusual patterned are also something I’m good at c:
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?:
Design

What Themes You Like:
I like natural patterns as well as themes like from shows and what not that I watch or games (Tokyo ghoul, k, LoZ, final fantasy, dragon age, greys anatomy, adventure time etc.)
What Edits You Favor:
I love fluffy edits. Big fluff all the fluff! Heterochromia, unnatural blood/saliva, tail edits
What Themes You Dislike:
There’s not much I don’t like, bright nown patterns hurt my eyes so preferably not a bunch of neon colors.

Other Notes:
Ahh thank you for doing this!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:03 am

Username: Chausie
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: On
What are you best at designing?: Animal inspired designs with a twist. I can do complex as well as simple.
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Design, but I can do art if needed.

What Themes You Like: Space/Galaxy, big cat(no lion colors though ackk), plants!
What Edits You Favor: Plaaaaants, tail and ear edits, items?
What Themes You Dislike: Edgy/Emo, dark, neon, too simple or too complex/hard to replicate designs, simple designs based off dogs or cats (like black and white), food themed, fire/water/air etc.

RPWs you want art of: Osiris, Taiga
Other Notes: Taiga has a skull/mask, make sure you don't forget it
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me