Postby Yunjin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am

Username: XxPawlinexX
Name: Perlina
Helpless moment: She was abused. For being an orphan. Something that she couldn't help. What else was a 5 year old to do? Always told to keep her head down, and people saw her as scum and vermin. One night, her mistress yelled at her for dropping a plate. And she hurt her, and the hand that came to hit her was unrelenting as she cowered in the corner and waited for it come. Just for once could she be spared of the atrocities she endured for being someone she couldn't help?! As the blows struck her she dare not let a wet tear slide down her cheek, for fear of being labeled as "weak". In that moment, she felt so powerless, as the hits and the words of other seemed like daggers slicing into her very heart and soul. After the woman yelled at her, boxed her ears; she was locked in the basement among the rats and spiders.
Empowering moment: "You will be disciplined child." the woman hissed, " You WILL do as I SAY!" and slammed her hand on the table. However, Perlina did not even flinch, tired of her antics, as she had known her for well over 10 years now. Perlina looked directly into her face, the face of the one she hated. "I can do ask I wish, why should I do you bidding if you tell me I should jump into the river? You treat me as if I am dumb and understand nothing. Perhaps my sense of right and wrong are stronger than yours. Why do you call me naughty when really, what's the worse I've done? Dropped your 'prized' china? Is that really ANY reason at all to harm someone? You call me your equal and beloved amongst your guests, but really, I know even as you look at me now, you think of me as a liar. The only true liar here is you!" At this point, her voice had gone from a quiet whisper to a loud, echoing, close-to scream. She stormed out of the house, away from the gloomy place, and away from everything she had known and watched as the door slammed shut behind her. "I don't need them. But others do. I think I may help others free themselves so they may taste freedom, like me. Oh, what a great feeling that is." She took in her surroundings with fresh eyes, every flower, tree, person, through a new perspective, one that she had always longed for.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1915 - Open!

Postby Lioashu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:39 am

mark
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Friendly reminder that this ends tomorrow! c:
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ashkii

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:29 pm

ArtGirl
Ashkii
Male

As the prison gate closed behind him, he saw someone waiting for him. "Where am I and where are you taking me!" He cried, but no reply came to soothe his troubled mind. As he was led further into the prison the stranger never revealed his face. The prison was filled with moaning and cries of fear in the night. Something was wrong... very wrong... Last he remembered he was at home sitting at his computer drinking his glass of eggnog. "How in the world did I get here?" He wondered as he past several cells that looked as if they have never been opened.
As the stranger disappeared in front of him the "guards" that were leading him, threw him into one of the celled to his right and slammed the door closed. Ashkii quickly stumbled to his feet and ran up to the bars. "You can't leave me here! I've done nothing wrong! I don't belong here!" Suddenly to his right the stranger past by like a shadow. "Yes, you do. You just don't know it yet." He mumbled in a familiar voice and disappeared into the hall.
Ashkii was devastated and sank to the floor in tears. "I don't understand...." Looking down, he noticed that he was still wearing his favorite red slipper. Though they were covered with a charcoal colored mud they brought him some comfort but not much. He was strong, but he knew when to give up and this time there was no way out of this mess. In his heart he wasn't the same. He was just a shell of what he was before sitting in this puddle of tears.
Suddenly a flash in the corner of his eye sparked his attention, but when he turned to look there was just a wall. Again the flash sparked but it was no light. He stared in disbelief. The third time it wasn't just a flash. Before his eyes the entire wall just..... vanished, only leaving fragments in the corners.
Through the vanishing wall there was a distorted view of the field outside the prison. His mind said no way, but he found himself moving closer to the wall. He stuck his arm through and after nothing happened, he crawled through the hole to find himself free in the field like he saw, but about a mile from the prison.
Not sure what to do he just started running. The landscape that passed by was so familiar to him, though it was nowhere he had ever been before. Thunder rang out and lightning lit up the sky from the huge storm cloud in the distance. He only stopped when he neared a small town. Catching his breath, he looked at the signs and though everything was familiar the signs along the road were strange. Like nothing anywhere near normal.

"Hello there Ashkii."

Ashkii jumped and quickly turned towards the voice behind him. "Who are you! How do you know my name!"

"Welcome to Redwick. My name's Gram. Don't worry, I will explain everything to you very soon. For now we need to get you out of here before the Shoads come back."

"Shoads???" Ashkii mumbled.

Suddenly everything made a scene. This wasn't his home, it was his world. His virtual world......

Side by side with Gram Ashkii neared the storm, the heart of it all and the source of the main programming. The only way out of this virtual world he created was through the heart of the storm. They must hurry before the world around them ceased to exist. Before he entered this world a virus began to form and destroy it.
The ground was already vanishing before their eyes. One after another huge hole would swallow pieces of the game, sending them falling into never ending darkness. As the storm neared the world around them was engulfed in an eerie greenish glow.
Suddenly a black hole stared to form in front of him and just in the nick of time he managed to leap over it before it grew swallowing the ground he was running on.
Looking to his left as he continued he was overwhelmed with fear. "Graaam!!!! No!!!" He came to a screeching halt and looked frantically for Gram. They had come too far and had survived through too much to lose him now. The strength of the wind nearly blew him over as he searched. Lightning more ferocious than anything he had ever seen lit up the distant sky. Then suddenly he spotted him on the ground in the distance motionless. "Gram!" He yelled and ran over.
"Gram are you ok?" He said relieved. Stumbling to his feet Gram coughed and held his chest. "I'm ok, but don't worry about me. Go!" He screamed with the strength he had. "I'm not leaving you!!!" Ashkii said, lifting him to his feet.
Helping Gram along they neared a large field covered by the "Storm cloud". "Go! I can't go on from here! You're on your own now! Good luck!"

Laying Gram down, he was in pretty bad condition. Ask wondered what was causing his pain and wanted to help him but there was no time to waste. Ashkii charged into the storm. He fought against the strong winds as he was engulfed in the cloud. In only moments he had neared what he thought would be his way home but to his dismay that's not what was there.
Instead of a gateway to another world he found a pitch black cloud engulfing the center of the storm that was growing. As it grew the world around him became unstable, as if it was an illness killing off everything around it.
Now Grams sickness and everything else made the scene. The storm wasn't the heart of this world, it was its death. The core of the virus. Ashkii had a decision to make and in a split moment he knew what that decision must be. Though this may still contain his way home, he couldn't let this thing destroy everything around him and Gram whom he now considered a dear brother. With one swift move he dove into the thick black mass and pulled out the programming device in his pocket. Nearly unable to see his fingertips, he tried to destroy what he had created.

Minutes went by with no sight of Ashkii. Suddenly a blast wave burst from the middle of the storm shattering the storm and spreading across the universe. As the wave spread everything was repaired as if nothing ever happened. Even Gram who was barely hanging on to life felt new after the wave passed over.
Stumbling to his feet Gram peered through the cloud that was now clearing searched for Ashkii with no luck. Moment's felt like hours as he hunted for any sign of him. Suddenly the anxiety that filled him vanished at the sight of Ashkii's green streaks through the fog. Ashkii ran out of the cloud and over to Gram grasping him in his arms. "We did it!" Ashkii said with excitement which dwindled as he realized his only way home had vanished before his eyes.
Looking back at what was left Ashkii wondered what it would be like from now on.

"Ashkii..... I haven't been honest with you......... My name is Gram,... as in Program. I'm not sure how you got in here, but you were our only hope. Thank you with all my heart and welcome home."

Ashkii looked down at a tingling sensation in his feet to find he was dissolving and in moments he found himself back home. In shock, he looked out the window into his front yard. He was home. After everything that had happened, just like that he has been home. Thinking of Gram he turned to his computer to find his project still opened on the screen. A closer look reveled a note hidden in his game programming.

"Thank you Ashkii and see you soon......."

(Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to enter this until the last minute. Good luck everyone!)
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Sorry for the delay! I've had some RL issues pop up, which put off judging. Congratulations ArtGirl, Ashkii is now yours!
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1915

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:20 am

Aaaa! Thank you so much!!!! Could my name be added? Thanks!
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me