Re: Viscet #1795 - Crystal Unicorn

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:43 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Siren (Nickname is Sai)
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Personality At least 200 words: Sai is mostly mysterious because he always seems too quite or to too deep in thought all the time, plus he never is at the same place (Rarely he comes back at the same place, though I mean he comes back to his own place cause that's where he lives, but it's very secret, and like no one knows about it) so that makes him double mysterious. He is very serious and never jokes, when he meditates or just want some peace and quit, he takes that VERY seriously and if someone disrupts him... You basically better have a good reason to disturb him or he get's enraged (He also doesn't like loud or obnoxious noises and he HATES kids or any younger anythings, except for puppies and kittens)... That's way he doesn't live with his owner anymore and I'm pretty sure you can imagine how that went... He's a nice viscet (usually) and other viscets get along with him pretty okay, though he usually isn't around in much public places, but he does NOT get along with humans, I mean he didn't even like his owner that much! He rarely talks, but when he does everyone around him respects him and listens to him. He doesn't seem to show any emotion, like at all, so to an outsider they would assume that he doesn't care about others that much, but he does... somewhat at least.
Gif Something crystal related:
Extras below are:
Sai's opinion on his horn as a vicling to now: Well, when I was younger I thought it was just a little feminine but I loved it. Now I actually love it more, but I don't think it's feminine just because it's a crystal.
Sai's opinion on crystals: I've always loved how pretty they are, but I wouldn't necessarily "collect" them, in fact I've never collected anything... I mean I buy stuff sure, but I don't hoard anything........ Alright fine! I collect like old stuff like antiques and other valuable things, like American Pickers for example, but again I don't hoard anything and sometimes I even sell certain things so I can get money!
Sai's favorite antiques: I have this really old jar of marbles that are not like regular marbles. There are like misshapen marbles and also some ones shaped like candy as well as paw-prints. Then I have like these pants that are like either from 1980s or 1990s. I also have an old sign that says DANGER DON'T NOT SWIM and the rest of it is the usual stuff that's on those signs except for one thing which I find funny, because it doesn't say or show what animal it is you are to avoid. Probably because it rubbed off or the people that made the sign were stupid and thought that you just need to tell people to stay away without letting them know what it is that's dangerous. This last one's a bit creepy just to warn you... There's like this necklace that's a small jar that has these weird teeth that are unidentifiable and no before you ask, I don't typically wear it except for the whole months of October and June.
Sai's likes and dislikes: He likes crystals, antiques, peace and quite, some types of music, reading, nature, ice and icicles, lava stones, snow, fields, hiking, meditating, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Winter and Fall, the smell of fire, rain, the smell of rain, Jingles (like commercial jingles), some Christmas music, swamps, and Horror, Comedy, Thriller movies, and the anime (and movie) Death Note. He dislikes boneless chicken wings, sticky things, non surgery orange juice, annoying and repetitive songs, headphones that break easily, laptops, the iPhone 7, lollipops, kale, seafood, Lion King 2 and 1, the new Tom and Jerry show, flowers that don't have a scent, and Pop Eyes (The restaurant, he loves the jingle for the place)
Howdy partner!: Cringes because of reminder of how Sponge Bob has become
Random Song: Telephone Dog from Mr.Weeble. (Animated song on YouTube)
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 am

Why do you do this to me? XD
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am

Beautiful. I'm actually tempted ;--;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 pm

ahhh watching! to me this looks more like a viscet made of jello or looks like a gummy bear. *shrugs*
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Username: Abraxis
Name: Alvara "universal protector" in German
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Personality:
Alvara is a mysterious, protector, caring, smart, unpredictable viscet, and she likes it that way. She loves how no one she's fought against could read her movements, or predict where she'd target. If anyone were able to predict her movements she'd go all out, striking relentlessly until the enemy is defeated. Her seemingly unlimited stamina not only allows this but as she is striking relentlessly she's also gradually attacking faster, striking harder, thus making her more powerful every time she does this.

When an entire army of legendary dark warriors from the forbidden realm came to destroy New Dromida. No one in the city except Alvara stood a chance of defeating them, since she was the only guardian of New Dromida. Alone she marched to were the dark legion was standing watching her as she approached. As she was marching out of the city all of its citizens were cheering her on, even knowing that if she fell in combat the city was sure to be leveled to the ground. They knew there was no way Alvara would be defeated so easily, for they have seen what she is capable of, or least a small portion anyway. She would use her crystal powers to heal everyone of any, every injury, sickness, but other than that they have no idea of her full potential.

Once she got out of the city her march turned into a full on charge. Rushing head first into the enemy dark legion. Taking down hundreds of their dark warriors in just one attack. Within two hours of fighting almost all of the enemy forces were defeated by Alvara. All that remained were the top four commanders, and the leader of the dark legion itself who goes by Vortex. After seeing what she can do Vortex ordered all four of his remaining commanders to attack her all at once, and so they did. Alvara knew he would order all four to attack, so she began her relentless barrage against the four commanders, defeating then in just a matter of seconds.

Alvara immediately hardened her body with extremely durable crystals for Vortex was about to destroy everything within a ten mile radius. New Dromida was just half a mile outside of that blast zone. So the city did take some damage, but not enough to completely destroy the city. Vortex knows all about Alvara's powers what she is capable of, how far she is willing to go to protect her friends, family, others inside the city. She'd sacrifice herself in order to defeat Vortex if that was the only way to defeat him, but luckily that was never going to happen. For as Alvara, Vortex were about to fight out of nowhere a new combatant arrived called Drax.
"Alvara I am here to assist you in combat against Vortex"
Vortex responds with a smirk
"You think you can help her defeat me? Well now aren't you special."
Alvara crosses her arms, looks at Drax, then back at Vortex.
"Well from what I see Vortex, there is no way your gonna make it out of this fight unscathed"
Vortex stares down Alvara with hate in his eyes
"You destroyed my entire dark legion, my top four commanders, you will pay for you defiance, resistance to the dark master"
Drax laughs
"Well you got to deal with me as well Vortex, so id shut you mouth if I were you"
Vortex releases a gigantic explosion that would completely level New Dromida if it were to reach the city. Drax immediately reacts to the explosion and rushes to stop the blast before it makes contact with the city. As Drax is doing this Vortex immediately takes advantage of the situation, and starts attacking Alvara, but of course Alvara strikes back at Vortex. For awhile the two engage in combat.

Once Drax reaches New Dromida he spreads out his paws out to his sides focuses or forcing the blast to only hit him. And so it does, the only thing the blast hit was Drax. After the impact all of the citizens were in confusion, shock, that he took on the full force of the blast, to save them and the city from complete destruction. Drax looks back at the city wich was saved.
"Well how was that you guys, gals of New Dromida!!"
All of its citizens yell, shout in excitement. That he was not only able to withstand the full force of the blast that he forced to hit only himself, but save the whole city.

In an instant he was there smiling, the next over where Alvara, Vortex were duking it out. Immediately ended their fight by knocking Vortex completely unconscious.
"Well Alvara the city is saved, I forced the blast to hit only me."
Alvara surprised by this thanks him.
"Thank you Drax, I would've came to help, but Vortex began attacking me the second you rushed to stop the blast. So I had no choice but to fight him."
Drax rests his paw of Alvara's shoulder.
"No need to thank me Alvara, you did a fantastic job of taking them on all on your own, you know if you'd like you could join me, and together we can fight evil where ever it decides to show up, save life's, meet new friends, allies, recruit more to our cause. Don't worry about New Dromida I've put up a barrier around the city that prevents evil from getting close to them."
With joy in her eyes
"Drax, I shall join you, help protect, defend all, for I am a guardian, a universal protector"
From that moment on Drax, Alvara went off recruiting more to their cause protecting, saving several other cities kingdoms, realms from evil, and became know as the defenders of peace.
Gif:
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am

Username: IMadeYouRead.This
Name:
Personality: At least 200 words
Gif:
The rest is up to you.

Soo pretty! Cx
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:35 am

Username: bananasocks
Name: Whittaker
Personality:
Gif: Image

The rest is up to you!
res with jackfrost like powers and backstory!
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:27 am

_________________________________________________________________________________
=================================================================================

Username: Kydashing --- Gender: Female
Name meaning: Scandinavian for "pure" --- Age: 26 years old (Human years)
Abilities: Multitasking, patience --- Weaknesses: Trusting, words get the best of her
Power: "Cooling Effect" - This comes from a light aura around her body she found she could do after a terrible incident.
It can be used to stop both physical fires and emotional stress (only for others, not herself) issue is she herself can control the ability unless under pressure or it works in subconscious.

Her Song: Donna Lewis I love you, always forever

I am capable of creating greatness
from what seems nothing
I am someone who place pride
on the back burner
I may seem under baring or incapable
of speaking my mind
I may give more then there is to take
There is nothing perfect about myself
or my life...
And i couldn't be more
happy for this reason.

They say you need to stay happy
and look to the best of things.
I think that it's ok to be weak; to
feel helpless sometimes.
Do not wait for it to get better,
but do not work yourself to death.
Material things mean nothing
once it's over, so no moment
should be taken lightly.
There was a time where
i let those around be decide who
i was, and what was right for me.
Even now, i sometimes fail to see
when people use me rather then
help. I am no ones fool.
I am me.

Therefore, i can only become
better as time passes and as i struggle.
I have succeeded as life has thrown
it's best and worst to me.
There will never be a day dull as long
as i strive like i do now.
I appreciate everything and everyone
since i couldn't be me today without
to coming to place.
Would you like to know a bit about me?
Read a little story i have here
And see where i come from

Comes from Northern Norway in the early 1900's in hopes of the "great american dream" where she didn't need to be forced to be someone she isn't and give up her dream.
Karianna comes from a family of craftsmen, but as woman wasn't able to become one herself.
She has a knack for making use of even the most useless seeming items into new, improved things people can use.
This includes furniture to household appliances of the time.
She also loves giving back to the less fortune since when she arrived to the states
she had no where to go but was given help almost immediately. As such she believes its only right to return.
Will she be able to learn from her overly-trusting nature or run into some serious problems that may end her in mistaken charges?

Kari was the second youngest of five in her hometown of Bergen, Norway.
It was a beautiful place to live in as the ships coming in from the coast and festivities kept this town alive.
Kari always loved her home even if she never felt a connection between her and her family.
Even as a young child, Kari always felt out of place and awkward since she wasn't playing dolls like the other girls.
Her family was lower middle class so it wasn't because they couldn't afford it.
Kari was more interested in understanding how things worked and how to make the most of the simple things.
Apart of it is surviving during the winter when oil and fur peaked in prices. Kari would watch her father and grandfather collect wood, hunt for fox or dear for fur and make furniture out of the wood.
They were craftsmen, capable of genuine pieces of work.
She admired their work and often studied them.
Kari's mother didn't fancy her daughter wanting to become a craftsmen since this was not a time women got into a trade.
Kari needed to learn how to care for a husband and a family one day. This just wasn't in Kari's heart, and at the age of 18, she decided to purchase a ticket to America.
Her mother pleaded with her not to go, saying if she leaves she is no longer apart of the family.
Her father spoke to her before she left, saying her mother was just so shocked.
Kari held a strong face, smiling gently that she respects her family and wants to make them proud.

It took over 3 months to make it to New York City but she made it.
She didn't have a lot of money but was determined from her studies and small amount of luggage that she'd make a living without letting those she loved see her struggle.
Sure, Kari was scared since her English was broken and it was a whole new world she would go in alone. Up until now, she always did as she was told and rarely fought or caused trouble.
This...this was like breaking everything she knew. Doing something from her heart had been calling.
Not knowing everything or depending on her family. It was going to be tough, she would tell herself, but appreciate the gifts that come with it.

After going through the passes and finding a place she would share with a few other women (these homes came to be since immigrants came in a lot, needing housing).
It was not very big and rather too close to a noisy, crude part of Manhattan.
This place would test every ounce of strength inside Kari.
The women all worked for a clothes factory, so Kari followed in suite until she could save for an apartment and her own job.
The work was long and straining. This work did teach her what she needed to know regarding sowing, machines/equipment and supplies though. Along with the demand for fast work.
It was only Sundays she had off for the first 6 months. So, when she went out, she studied the street jobs and crafts work.
So many kinds of people! So many things to see! She's smile to herself.
Street by street, she would look around for empty shops for rent to see prices along if they had attached apartments.
When she finally found one she wanted, she was able to place a down payment.
It would be expensive and risky, but within a year she had everything she needed to make a small home and work for herself.
It certainly amazed neighbors what this young woman could do.
Her patience and ability to not put money anywhere but needs and her wish was astounding.
Unfortunately, the city has a millions eyes, not all keen to be kind...

It was not too long after Karianna purchased her little shop and apartment that an issue became clear.
There was something she read in the paper regarding recent problems with robbery run ins and mysterious fires that followed them. Were they connected? Kari sipped the remainder of her black tea and folded the paper up. She shook her head and got up,
looking at the boxes on the floor. She needed to start unpacking her apartment. Kari did not own a lot beside what she could muster for her shop like a few tables, cloth and materials. Her room consisted of a bed, a desk with a wooden chair, a small bathroom and kitchenette and finally a nicely made bookcase made herself.

The shop had only recently opened so it was no surprise no one was still there after 6pm. She decided to close shop and get some rest and wanted to open early the following day because of this. She had not idea what the night would have in store.

Within three hours, it seemed all was quite. A cool Thursday night in downtown Manhattan of early fall. One light flickered around the room and Karianna made herself comfortable. A few creaking sounds and thumps should have concerned the woman, but she assumed it being the rather shabby floor to blame. A black figure then appeared to the door way of the upstairs, directly across from the young lady who sat staring at notes. One clicking noise finally had her look up, and all she could do is gap her mouth open.
A man? Who is this? She shook as the figure came into view. He had a black cover over his face and a knife to his hand. The other pointed. "Where is it? Where is your cash box?" He said coolly, not a bit ashamed under the mask.

Karianna's eyes squinted. "Money? You want money?" She asked shakily. "I have not much. Why would you bother to take a poor store's money?" She was interrupted by the man who pushed a chair over. "Don't question me! You have it, any will do! Don't waste my time!" Kari stood up slowly, trying to figure where she had placed it. "Downstairs, i can get it in the sealed cabinet." The masked man walked backwards downstairs as she followed in suite. Did she have to do this? Why her? It took over a year to even get this place, and she was about to lose it all. She couldn't possibly afford this...but could it be worse then her life?

For some reason, the night wasn't completely cruel. A woman was walking down the street of the shop. Karianna forgot to hang up the "open" sign of her shop along with not locking the door. This could of easily been why the man got there easily, but it soon would be the reason the man could not escape. The woman was crying, as what appeared to be flames some distance away.
She ran to the nearest open place; Kari's shop. The woman dropped herself, sighing before looking up. There, the man in mask turned to her as well as Karianna. Karura glared at the man. "What are you doing?!" without even admiring she too kind of just came in there but she wasn't in a mask nor holding a knife. She pointed to the man. "Well?" The masked man stayed silent, turning to the woman. Karura, to woman, couldn't help but move her fur the wrong way, causing a slight spark of fire to happen beside her.
The man came closer trying to run out, but accidentally caught flame on his clothes. Karura screeched and Karianna pushed the man out the door. What she didn't know she did was in the process stop the flame by walking over it. (Her power isn't known yet)

A police officer patrolled around the block around this time and saw the seen. Within the hour the man was placed into a police wagon and questioning everyone at the scene. Luckily Karianna nor Karura were harmed. After the police left, they spoke to one another.

"Sorry about me coming into your shop...and almost causing a fire. I can't...really help it..." Karura looked down, not wanting to explain herself. Karianna wanted to ask but instead sighed. "I forgot to lock my shop, but had i not you couldn't have helped me inadvertently." She gave a gentle smile. "I don't know how that happened...but somehow it saved me more then caused me any trouble. Thank you."

Karura looked and met eyes with Karianna. The two were silent. Karianna believed to this day that she made a friend that night in someone who needed it most. They both shared something unspoken, and more stories would come after. Their first meeting wasn't perfect...it was just the right time.

Karura owned by :: vesinir
Art pieces in order made by :: Shatterhowl and Me
Fonts by :: http://www.1001fonts.com
Last edited by Kydashing on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:05 am

𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤
oneinthecold///Female///Female

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪:
- Soft spoken, words are clear, powerful, wise but understandable.
- Noble, elegant, graceful, careful
- Introvert, would choose to read more than go to a meeting or party
- Observant, mostly curious , not judging
- Focuses more on her duties than other activities
- Has a menacing look but is truly kind
- Rarely seen looking happy, but sometimes you can catch her smile
- The type that goes on walks in silence
- Serious, but can be fun once you break the ice with her
- Creative, sees things other people just cant wrap their minds around
- Calm, even in danger, she deals with ever situation with thought
{100/200}

𝔸 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤

Glacious lived in a hidden kingdom of ice, in the area called Frozeta. Her royal lineage traced back all the way to the ice age, making her princess of the land. The king and queen, her parents, ruled peacefully since their people were quite few, but loyal subjects. Glacious lived a lovely life, full of prosperity and wonder in the ice lands. It was all to perfect, till the sun came up. Frozeta was a cold kingdom, but not freezing. The temperatures where exactly 32 degrees, and everyone had thick coats, so the problem of warmth never came up. But in this day in age, with the engines and power plants, the kingdom began experiencing part of the global warming. It was falling apart. As her world melted, her parents did what needed to be done. They froze time, for her anyways. They put her in a capsule, and froze her, so she could live to someday rein in another time.
Now, years later, she has been discovered by a group of scientists, who teach her the ways of this century so she can claim whats hers.

𝔸 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕘𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕤𝕙

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤.
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤, 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕

"Mrs. Glace." a voice said, causing her to weakly open her eyes. "Miss, I've brought breakfast." A viscet sat on the edge of her bed, a plater on their lap. She sighed. Her assistant, Seven, was the first Viscet she laid eyes on, the only one she ever trusted since his nature matched hers. She sat up, rolling her shoulders and taking a deep breath. She ave a quick smile and took the plater gently, thanking him shortly after. "My pleasure," he paused. "Is there another requests you have?"
"Oh, no not at the moment. This is lovely." She took a bite of some toast. "Simply splendid." He smirked.
"Im glad its to your liking. I will be cleaning in the kitchen when you are ready." He got up and left silently, closing the door behind him. After finishing her food, she set the plate on her night stand, and went to a mirror hanging on the wall. Standing up straight she got a full view of her grown up self. Tall, elegant, and clean. Her fur seemed like glass, so soft and smooth from hourly grooming. She raised her chin, checking different angles of her face. My how I've grown, she thought. It was not boasting about herself, simply looking at her changes. She brushed her fur and washed her face, brushing her teeth lastly, then came out of her room. The after smells of Sevens cooking filled her nose, almost making her hungry again, but she didn't want to pester him with asking for more. She lightly sat in a chair at the table, hands placed in her lap as her mind drifted off in deep thought. Seven was busily cleaning then slowed down when he finally noticed her. "Oh, Glacious, heh you came in like a breeze. Is everything alright?"
"Hm? Yes. Yes I'm fine."
"You ready to go?" He asked, wiping his paws on a towel.
"I believe so.." she said, looking at her well placed hands.
"If you would like to do something else-"
"No, I need to go get some fresh air." She got up and began to walk out, Seven quickening his pace to catch up.

ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖’𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙

They walked out the house, a two story next to a research lab, which was were Seven worked. But today he was not working, he was going on a walk with a royal in the autumn afternoon. He had a dull colored, striped scarf which was wrapped snug around his neck, while she had on a open jacket. "I almost forget, that this is your type of weather." He joked, rubbing his paws together to keep them warm. Glacious kept silent, looking at the warm colored trees, their leaves falling and drifting on the light wind. They walked in silence, only hearing the crunch of the fallen ones.
"Seven, do you believe I will ever find my place in this new world?"
"Oh I believe you will." he replied. "After all, you are a 'majesty',you already have a place.. just a matter of getting there." He paused. "That is only my opinion." She thought on this, slipping her paws in her pockets. They came to a bench and sat down, taking in the crisp air. "Glace? May I ask you something?" She glanced at him. "When you go into your place, as Queen, you will remember right?" She let out a soft laugh.
"Oh coarse I will my friend. Half of who I am is all because of you." Seven blushed.
"Is that..good?"
"Indeed." she said. "Teaching me about this century has given my knowledge new boundaries. I wouldn't know what to do if I was still..." her face fell, remembering where she had come from. She swallowed, trying to bring her tears from not exiting. Seven gingerly put a paw on her shoulder.
"You will be a good Queen. No matter how you became one, I know that it will strengthen you to become even greater." She nodded to show she heard him. "Onward?" She nodded again. "Alright." he whispered, standing then offering his hand to her. She looked at it, then placed her own hand in it, rising up.
"You are to kind Seven." she said in a wispy voice. Seven bowed, then looked at her, causing her to giggle. "Oh stop." Seven smiled.
"There it is." he said straightening himself out. "Lets continue shall we?" he held out his elbow and she hooked her arm through it. Her smile faded into a more of a content look. Her thoughts went back to her responsibilities, her duty, her life.
What could she want more than a day like this.

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙

Character used (mine) : Seven
Song used: Alec Benjamin - Paper Crown

◈Likes◈
◈Dislikes◈

To go on walks
Fishing, Skating (ice or roller)
Romance and Adventure Novels
Seven (as a friend...)
Autumn and Winter
Rainy or foggy weather
Football
Biographys
Rude or disrespectful people
Summer

Interesting Facts:
◈ When Glace gets weak, say not eating or really tired, her horn melts a bit resulting in it shrinking.
◈ She sings when she's alone
◈ Her favorite food is ice-cream. The flavor? Moose Tracks.
◈ Her favorite color surprisingly is orange, like the sunset.
◈ Favorite place to visit, is the Central Park in New York at night time.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me