Re: Scoria Rune

Postby Charchar2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Amazing! <33
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 am

Wow <33333 This rune is amazing <333333 Not for me, but still <3
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zugzwang. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

reserving
zug·zwang
/ˈzəgˌzwaNG/
Noun

A situation in which the obligation
to make a move in one's turn is a serious, often decisive, disadvantage: "black is in zugzwang".

_________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImage
zugzwang.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neforium » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 am

Tⓧtheark wrote:
Owner Name:
Can you post it as Neforium if i win this rune? I commonly switch between Totheark, Massacre, and Neforium
Personality:
Azala is a very protective Rune. my family members are a tad bit shy around her, making it hard to socialize. Sometimes wi wish that Azala could change but then that would mean she wouldnt be herself. I am currently training her to recognize my family and friends as well as other people who will not cause harm. As aggravating as this is, i am happy that she so willingly protects me. It seems that even nightmares now fear her wrath, for since we have boded, not one bad dream has plagued me.
~~~
She is very brave. Whether her enemy is a small cat or a large dog, she willingly protects me. Her eyes always stay on the threat until she is absolutely positive that it is safe. At night, she always waits for me to fall asleep first, watching the windows as if she waited for someone to break into our house. I know i am safe with her. She is my guardian angel.
~~~
You can tell she is very curious as well. I find her poking around inside of my drawers constantly. I find her in my jewelry box most often. I think she is attracted to the sparkly jewels i find on my journeys. Around my house i can expect something to be broken if i find her hiding on one of her high perches. Its like she knows that she will be in trouble. I dont lose my temper though. i would hate to scare my darling. Instead, id rather calmly lecture her on not to break anything again. Sadly, her curiosity comes into play again.

The colors are just stunning. The simplicity appeals to me as well. I have always found that Obsidian was my favorite rock/mineral because of its smoothness and the fact that the feathers look a lot like obsidian captivates me.
I also have a taste for the element of fire. The design and color of this Rune dragon is absolutely stunning.

Any Quirks:
Azala likes to watch me paint sometimes. i commonly use the colors orange and red since my paintings normally have the background of a sunset/sunrise. When i blend the colors just right, She flaps her wings happily but if she can see a better way to depict my background she bows her head. I love it when she gives her opinion ^^ I always think her ideas really help me make the picture better.
Red and orange are easy to understand. Obviously they relate to fire. I do understand why she likes blue though thankfully. When I had adopted her, I wore a blue shirt, blue jeans an I have blue eyes. I guess she relates the color blue to me.

Music:
I listen to music when I paint. I only listen to music that Azala likes though, so she feels at home. Thankfully this music is to my tastes as well. She commonly listens to Enigma, a Celtic sounding music. I catch her humming or even singing, using strings of Ringing noises.

Art:
As stated before, Azala likes to watch me paint and create art. Sometimes, if she is inspired, she will pick a paint brush up between her jaws and attempt to paint with my assistance of course. She doesn't find her work as good as mine but despite it only being colorful squiggles, I always hang her paintings up around my house. It seems to brighten her up.

Rubies:
I first noticed that Azala liked Rubies when she had taken my ruby ring and necklace from my room and used them to ring the fireplace where she sleeps. at first i thought she had mistakenly taken these until i contiueously saw them in the same place. i eventually gave up and smiled. When we travel and she spots this Red jewel, she will bother me to go and take a closer look for her.

Azalea finds these colors bland and almost emotionless. She makes small snorting noises if she's sees them too much. They seem to irritate her too much so I take her to colorful places when we travel to make sure not to ruffle her feathers.

Getting Wet:
Azala has a natural distaste for water. It seems to hurt her if she touches water. It takes a while for the contact area to go back to it's natural firey orange or shiny black from a pale ashy grey. I keep her away from water at all costs to avoid an accident.

Strangers:
Azala has an extreme dislike for new people she will always rsh to my shoulder and make a quiet growling noise, keeping her glowing eyes on the new person. This is an example of her protectiveness over me. It can be irritating sometimes when I have family over.

The brush glided against the canvas of my painting, spreading a bright purple over the plain white. Once again, i was in my art studio, Painting. I had found time to relieve my stress after i had finished my school report. Azala made clicking noises from her perch. she watched intently, eyes fixed onto the tip of the brush.
"Is this good?" i asked, moving out of the way. Her glowing eyes squinted as she examined my work. i waited intently for her reply. My painting depicted a Tall, faceless man in a suit. tentacles protruded from his back as his hands rested on the heads of two, shorter figures. The figure on the left wore a brown jacket and a white mask with the eyes ringed with black. The second wore a tan hoodie and a black mask with red dots for eyes and a frown. They were in a forest, shafts of golden light streaming from between the trees.
I was creating Fan art for my favorite web series, "Marble Hornets". As i waited for Azala's reply, i pulled up a chair and set my pallet down. She fluffed her feathers out and made a small squeak. a smirk played across my lips. She liked it! "Thank you!" I spoke softly,stroking her smooth head lovingly before continuing onto my work.
Last edited by Neforium on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inactive Account.
Neforium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:07 am

-Reserved-

Ooh! This is such a pretty Rune! <3 It is going to be the first Rune that i try out for! <3
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonfire13 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am

Owner Name:
Dragonfire13
Name:
Luxa
Personality:
Luxa is a funny Rune who likes to hear people or other Runes laugh. She likes to play around and hear jokes and crack up at them she is like a little bubble that just doesn't pop even if its laughing! But she is also very brave and can and will attack anyone hurting her friends. She also loves to warm people when there cold so you never really need a blanket when shes around.XD
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I don't know maybe it was how she looked or how she faced danger and she can jump into a volcano! [size]
Where will you keep him/her:
[size=85]In my sig with Grass, and Spade.

Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
yes
Any Quirks:
She seems to want you to go volcano diving with her all the time and she likes to sleep close to you at night.
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

WIP
Last edited by Dragonfire13 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dragonfire13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bananaturtle » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 am

Owner Name:
Bananaturtle
Name:
May Volcano
Personality:
WIP
Why do you wish to have her:
I always check for new runes and this one pulled me closer.Its beautiful and I love it! Good Job Loki!
Where will you keep her:
I am coppa'd but I will do an oekaki that says "Adopted Pets" And I will put all my adopted pets on it!
I will only if the perfect one is made.
Any Quirks:
She loves to bounce around in the lava and then jump into your hair.
Other:
It's a WIP!

My story is not done!
Bananaturtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:31 am

Oh gosh this rune- he his just gorgeous-

I think I may enter-

Akuaku shakes his head and flails his wings. I swear he is so possessive-
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 pm

I can't believe I won! Thank you for my beautiful Ethoria <3
Last edited by parlaymars on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Heart.:.Broken~ » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Owner Name:
Rani4268
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
Obsidian
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Female
Personality:
She is very energetic and loves to pull pranks on others. She hates being cold and Loves going lava swimming. It does take a little while to gain her trust and friendship, but the wait is definatly worth it in the long run. She is very caring and protecting. She is also an amazing friend.
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I would like to have her because I have been trying for a while to one of these amazing creatures, and I found the perfect one at last. I also love her color scheme and wings. She just screams 'You know you want me!'
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
I will keep her on my Charater Hub page and my signature. I am also thinking of making a forum for all of my characters, so I'll keep her there too.
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Yes please!
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
She loves to sleep in the fireplace and heater during winter. She also wont eat anything unless she burns it first.
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
My Impossible dream ♥~
Please click so they don't die!
ImageImageImageImage

PixelKahari1866 and raibowtiger13 are my bffs in RL and Pixel gave Rain and myself all her pets.
Me! wrote:"Three o'clock? Time for chicken smoothie! <3"
~Heart.:.Broken~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me