• Fierce
• Fighter
• Friendly
• Sensitive
• Romantic
• Dominate
• Optimistic
• Short-Tempered
Personality; (300 Words*) wrote:____Killua is fierce, friendly, short-tempered, loyal, AND a fighter.
____Killua doesn't back down to anything nor does anything put him down. The only time he would be frustrated and yell, is if he had all pressure put on him and it was too much to handle. He doesn't like being yelled at or bossed around. Killua is his own boss and does things on his own without any help.
____Killua could be sensitive and a romantic when someone grabs his attention enough. He doesn't just give anyone that sort of attention or be too over protective of just anyone. He likes when someone shows potential or how much they really are worthy of his feelings.
____Killua is friendly like I said above; he will be there if you need him and stand-by you at all times. He could be your best friend or your worst enemy. Killua would eventually let you cry on his shoulder, if you're really that close to him.
____He is very loyal. He wouldn't choose no one over his friends in a fight. He wouldn't care or even dare to try and turn his back on anyone he loves. He's not a back-stabber at any cost. Same thing with his temper. He wouldn't unfriendly anyone unless they did something tremendous to hurt him physically.
____He is also opstimistic with his thoughts and has respect for other people sayings and wills. Killua does have his morals and stays by them a little TOO much, but will break them in a time of matter. His appearance toward others is a realism for others to deal with and it shows a side of which does not to exist. He doesn't like the thought of hurting his friends for a simple mistake which could've be corrected by not doing something wrong I'm the first place.

Extra Information wrote:1. He and Esmeralda are separated and he is now going after Margo.
2. Killua has two kids who he takes care of but suffers with depression, because Esmeralda doesn't pay mind to any of them.
3. Single father of two.
4. Has lighting powers.
5. Protective, Grumpy, and light on his kids.
Last edited by Snowheartsx on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pseudodragon: Killua

Postby Snowheartsx » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Thy arts I order will go here too.

Hiya. Welcome to my arts corner for my Pseudodragon I won from a contest and now happily own to love.
Whatever I order or Esmeralda's owner order, will be placed here in one of these sections below.
Anything with a next to it is featured below all of thy sections.
Anything with a next to it is a big image too load.
Anything with a next to it is nude or violent image.
Have a good day and enjoy! :}

Arts of Killua wrote:By Umalia
By :~Koi~:
By RedFur1322
By Froas
By Chisu
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text
Arts together with friends wrote:text text text text