B-JU #1 | Dusk - Judged by Error

Based on Click to view
Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

B-JU #1 | Dusk - Judged

Postby Error » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:30 pm

A Ball-Jointed Unicorn (B-JU) is a mentor of magic, teaching and guiding young and old witches alike in the various magical vocations. To adopt one you must first register your witch ID. Without one you cannot try out for a B-JU. Read the Guidebook to Understanding Unicorns to learn more!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ball-Jointed Unicorn Certificate
    ----------------------------------------
    Oren | Gen 1
      Vocation: Nature (Nn)
      Focus: Air

----------------------------------------
    Is here by bonded with Elle Rosewood

Owned by: Scratchy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅

In order to adopt this unicorn you must:
    • Write or draw a small scene of your witch interacting with this unicorn for the first time.
    • 1 art piece | 500 word limit
    • No other extras

Code: Select all
    [b]Username: [/b]
    [b]Witch ID:[/b] Witch's name [LINK to ID]
    [b]Unicorn's Name:[/b]
    [b]Unicorn's Gender:[/b]
    ------------------------------------------------
    Prompt

End Date: Ended
Last edited by Error on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B-JU #1 | Dusk

Postby Moooniee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 am

MARK MARK MARK MARK
xImage
┌───────┐

Moooniee

cs member
since 2016

check out links

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

feel free to pm any questions!
mostly active on weekends

i do take commissions!
i love kalons!

don't be afraid to message me!
i promise i don't bite ♡
art/drawing is a passion of mine

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Moooniee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 am

This contest is now open! (As well as several others, check out the main page to seem them all!)
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scratchy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am

Username: Scratchy
Witch ID: Elle Rosewood
Unicorn's Name:
Unicorn's Gender: Male
----------------[498 Words]--------------------------------
Elle was a little girl when she first meet Oren. It was a cold afternoon, just before dusk was about to break. Fresh snow accumulated on the ground after the storm. She had been begging her father to take her to the park so she could go play in the snow. Not being able to say no to his daughter, he agreed.

She was bundled up from head to toe in clothing to stay warm from the bitter cold wind. Lastly, before she left the house, she wrapped her favorite pink scarf around her neck. Dusk had just hit when Elle and her father arrived at the park. The hues of red and orange reflected across the blank canvas of snow.

Her and her father had decided to build a snowman. However, the snowman needed one last touch, some stick arms. Determined to find the perfect arms for her snowman, she set off to the trees around the park looking for some stray branches.
There was a giant pine tree at the park, the perfect place to find some sticks. As she investigated around the tree, she spotted a brightly colored ball-jointed unicorn. Was it abandoned, she wondered? The unicorn reminded her of dusk. The colors on it’s back were warm and inviting, but the unicorn its-self seem cold. Elle took off her favorite pink scarf and wrapped it around the unicorn. There, she thought, you look much cozier.

Before she could say anything else, her dad called for her. It was already getting much darker out and it was time to go home. She headed back to wear her father was at. With one glance back at the tree the unicorn was at, she smiled and then ran to her father.
“I thought you brought your scarf with you?” Her father questioned her as they arrived home.
“I gave it to a unicorn. I thought he needed more than me.” Elle responded as she walked into her house. Her father laughed at her response.

“Alright.” Her father played along with her wild imagination. It was probably in the washer or dryer, he thought. He would ask Elle’s nanny tomorrow. “Now go get ready for bed. I’ll read you a story tonight if you pick out a book.” He told Elle as he walked into the office to turn check his emails one last time.

Elle raced up the stairs and to her bedroom. She knew just what book to read. However, as she opened her door. She saw her favorite pink scarf and the unicorn lazy sitting on it.

“It’s warm in here.” The unicorn spoke. “I might just stay here with you.”
From that day forward, Oren stayed close by Elle’s side. He was a close friend of her and often gave good advice. Although he was blunt and foul mouthed at times. He was someone who would never leave Elle. Which was something she needed, especially as she and her father slowly drifted apart.
x
x

I sometimes read messages and then get distracted by
work or school and forget to respond.
So feel free to resend messages...

Sorry if I cause anyone any trouble ;^;
DA - Toyhouse - My Kalons
Scratchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:48 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Witch ID: Kiera Longview ID
Unicorn's Name: Daria
Unicorn's Gender: Female
----------------------------------------------------------
A crisp autumn day showed a young woman laying flat on a blanket, chin propped up on her hands as her legs bobbed back and forth. Clear blue eyes focused intently on the book in front of her, the page describing the uses of various herbs and plants for tonics and such.

She had often come to this place, for it was quiet and at peace where as many other places were noisy and chaotic. Keira found the large hill to be a good place to just read for a while. The flat top was ideal for bringing a blanket and a bag carrying whatever book she was studying from, alongside some food and a drink of some sort. Along with the unoccupied body of a ball jointed unicorn she had purchased on whim.

The pages had the witch so focused that she took no notice of the creature that came and lay by her side. There was no malice in its gaze and it proved to be quite happy to read the book alongside the witch.

"Your dedication to learning about your history and that of magic itself is admirable" the gentle voice shocking her from her book induced stupor. Her head turned sending her short lilac locks swaying as she did. Sky blue eyes focusing on the unicorn at her side. "I have been and as such found this body to be perfect in order to remain by your side" it spoke once more.

"To be found worthy of your companionship spirit is a great honour" Keira replied albeit in awe.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:20 am

𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈...

Elle Rosewood played by Scratchy! Congratulations! I hope Elle and Oren have many delightful adventures together!

𝐸𝒳𝒫 𝐿𝑜𝑔
The following witches have obtained EXP points!

name - EXP type [Base amount] = total points gained

• Elle Rosewood - Winner's EXP [50 points] | Writer's EXP [10 points] = 60 points
if your witch is not listed, then it means your form was incomplete.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B-JU #1 | Dusk - Judged

Postby Scratchy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:53 am

ahhhhh Thank you so much!
I'm super excited. I have a lot of ideas for them and can't wait to build on those ideas! c:
x
x

I sometimes read messages and then get distracted by
work or school and forget to respond.
So feel free to resend messages...

Sorry if I cause anyone any trouble ;^;
DA - Toyhouse - My Kalons
Scratchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery