Artist Medd-Lee [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Azmon ref

Postby Medd-Lee » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:29 am

Aaa my wheezy boy

Basics: Mena(second youngest none cub) created a group called the new revolution, intended to take the pride down from the inside. Iaso (oldest none cub) had the brilliant idea of taking their youngest brother away from the pride and raising him to know peace instead of war. She would bring him back, and give him a test. If he passes the test, he is to be the new revolution's "Messiah", or the one who saves them all.
His test is to bring Iaso and her mother back together. Over the years of pretending she and her mom are in a feud, she started to believe it herself. They both did.
When Az reunited with his mother, it was a happy greeting, but the moment Iaso entered, a heaviness fell in the room. Az, unaware of any of the plans laid out for him, had no idea what to do with his broken family.
And... he failed.
Iaso grew distant once again. She woukd wander off for long periods of time, and mutter about pride life before stalking away, but she would always return after her mother was asleep to catch up on her own sleep.
One day, Ia never came home.
She was still around, but the moment she saw Azmon or her parents, she seemed to be lit aflame and stormed off.
Az found out much later that she had left the pride, and she had done it around the same time she found out she was pregnant with cubs.

To boil it down to basics.

Complex:

The smallest of the Nemirone cubs, as well as the most fragile. He was born with a lung condition causing incredible difficulty breathing. He spent a very long time in the healer's den when he was born, and his mama tried to stay with him every second, but she couldn't.
Azmon hangs around the healer's den a lot, not only helping but learning his lungs and training his breathing. Azmon is still an active cub, but he prefers to excersise his mind and his element. He will never be able to become a warrior due to his inability to fully breathe with one of his lungs. He wouldn't be able to keep up, and would end up having difficulty breathing. He's happy to have long talks and snuggle up next to you, but he'll never play tag. Maybe close to his growth day he will be able to play short games, but right now he is content to sit with patients in the healer's den and fall asleep in his sister's arms to the sound of her singing.

Later cubhood;
Iaso took him and lived with Akira until he was 100, then brought him back tot he pride
He has very little idea as to what the war is.
Iaso raised him to be a "messiah" and save the pride, though he doesn't know it.

As an adult;
Iaso brings him back to the pride and puts him through a test, which is to fix Iaso and corone's relationship.
Azmon fails to bring them back together, and Ia can't handle the prides views any longer.
mena and ia explain to him what their plan was and ask if he still wants to help, but not for the purpose he was meant to.

He gets kinda confused and moody after that.

When Az is roughly 50 years old, and his sister discovers something about Menahem, he is taken from the pride and joins a small nomad group. Ia tells him he'll be safe here, but he's never truly sure
Azmon grows up mainly with the group, exploring the untouched regions of land and avoiding as much of the war as possible. This means Azmon grew up as if the world was at peace - and expected it to be so. Iaso warned him not to run off with tales of lost spirits and other things, but Azmon really stuck close because his sister represented his safe place, where his other could nor be. Azmon was highly intelligent as a kid, and despite his ignorance to the war, became quite the strategist early on. He and Iaso would weave stories, and he would outwit her characters every time. Azmon grew just as close to Caligo as Iaso did, but in less of a motherly way. While he did not grow up with her, he knew Corone was his true mother, and often wished to spak with her. He discussed this many times with Caligo, but never knew.
Caligo taught him to sleep on his own, to be able to feel the motion of the dream and use that to help him breathe. he is forever grateful to her for this, but heavily missed Lisa's gentle coaxing as well.

At some point, Iaso began to talk about his growing. Az was both exited and scared to grow, s he wasn't sure if he would still know how to breathe after the "Transformation". (more here)
(growth)

Onto his future -

As an adult, Azmon begins to learn of the plight that plagues is family. He sees Iaso for her truly broken self, and his brilliant mind begins to form a plan. He urges the group closer to the pridelands, and starts wandering off with Iaso for short periods of time. Once, they run into Aris- Aris isn't all that close to Azmon, but he knows the lion was stolen from his family. After Ia shares her grief with him, Azmon gets a moment away with him. He explains that he wants to take Ia back to the pride and tells him of his plan. Aris' reaction was unexpected, but did not quite deter him. Aris suggests that that may not be the best idea, because because he believes that the rebels will defeat the pride and his sister would have a better chance at being accepted into the rebellion after the war if she was a nomad. Azmon, somewhat confused, attempts to explain that it's to bring the family back together, that he can move them out later. Aris was very unsure of this idea at first because many things can go wrong, but he'd want his family to get back together. He ultimately leaves the choice up to Az, knowing all the well that he'll have more work ahead of him if they fail at leaving the pride again.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me