Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaria Friesians #2470

Postby certified » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:46 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ryan ross.
Show Name: More Than A Wallflower
Barn Name: Flower
Height: 15 hh
Color: Bay Tobiano
Genetics: EE | AA | ToTo
Breeding Info:
- Will Pass E
- Will pass A
-Will pass Tobiano
Last edited by certified on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaria Friesians #2470

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:18 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
    Show Name: When Dawn Falls Upon Strange Lands
    Barn Name: Chaménos (Greek for Lost)
    Halter color: Eye color
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Flower color
    Favorite Flower: The Bleeding Heart Flower. She loves this flower because of many things. It's a beautiful flower with a sweet, sweet smell, it's shape is strangely unique, and most of all it reminds her of her homeland: Australia. The field in which she was born had many, many wild Bleeding Hearts surrounding it. It reminds her of how she would frolic through the fields dotted with pink. It reminds her of her dam, and how sometimes she had little pink spots on her coat because of rolling through the flowers. It reminds her of better days when she was free. She hasn't seen a Bleeding Heart flower since she moved to this strange new land they call America. She misses them, and the freedom they promised.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Croft » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:20 am

Owner: PolskaLisiczka
Show Name: All because of you
Barn Name: M'Lady
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Favorite Flower: Her favorite flowers are forget-me-nots. When she was a young horse she spend a lot of time in meadow full of these cute, small flowers.
Croft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 am

Owner: ryan ross.
Halter color: light tan leather
Pearl/jewel color (halter): violet
Favorite Flower: Despite her show name, this young mare's favourite flower is a daffodil. She loves all spring flowers, especially when they rise up from the muddy ploughed fields, with snow still thawing upon it. The bright yellow brings happiness to the bleak chilling and tough times of winter. She loves how they grow in hoards and herds, when she was a filly she would give them all names of horses within her own herd. She loves daffodils above all other plants due to the fact that they radiate good vibes and are one of the first to emerge after the brutal snow.
[I was gonna do forget me nots too, darn it hahaha]
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am

ryan ross. wrote:Owner: ryan ross.
Halter color: light tan leather
Pearl/jewel color (halter): violet
Favorite Flower: Despite her show name, this young mare's favourite flower is a daffodil. She loves all spring flowers, especially when they rise up from the muddy ploughed fields, with snow still thawing upon it. The bright yellow brings happiness to the bleak chilling and tough times of winter. She loves how they grow in hoards and herds, when she was a filly she would give them all names of horses within her own herd. She loves daffodils above all other plants due to the fact that they radiate good vibes and are one of the first to emerge after the brutal snow.
[I was gonna do forget me nots too, darn it hahaha]

I remember enjoying daffodils as a little kid! They were fun to make with colored paper tissue in grade school!(:
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 am

Ahhh! Thank you so much, she is beautiful! :D I sure I some daffodil and sunflower drawings lying about somewhere. Good memories c:
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me