Halloween Viscet #1031 - House of Horrors by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween Viscet #1031 - House of Horrors

Postby ~Trompy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Welcome to the Funhouse dedicated to all things CREEPY and CRAWLY!
With a few tricks as your treat, everyone is sure to have a memorable time!

The creepy crawlies that can be seen on this viscet consist of snakes, spiders, centipedes, and earwigs, and he DOES glow in the dark! That trait cannot be passed down, though.

Username:
MistCat
Name:
Baothan
(Meaning reckless, vain and foolish)

Mutations:
Scorpion Tail---Event Rare
Six Eyes---Rare
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Viscet #1031 - House of Horrors

Postby rabbit.tears » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Username:Dragistar
Viscet Name:Scorpi
Creepiest Crawly:Centipedes

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manta rae » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:49 pm

mark :00

man this design is soo nice i may have to try
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroWander » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 am

Username: Blueskiesdragon
Viscet Name: Dalathalos
Creepiest Crawly: It actually thinks that moths and butterflies are terrifying. It stems from a fear from when Dathalos was just a little baby, when he was wandering in his garden. All of a sudden, a moth came from the sky and landed on his face. Being just a lil' Viscet at the time, it was about the size of his face. He was very scared. Since that day, he has been terrified of things with legs and wings.
Moderately more active recently
AuroWander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:43 am

hehe lovvvvve those colors!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:10 am

Username:
MistCat
Name:
Baothan
(Meaning reckless, vain and foolish)
Creepiest crawly
In my opinion, Dust mites are pretty freaky, In Baothan's opinion the creepiest of them all are Ladybugs
Why?
When Baothan was young He and His little sister where out hunting for ladybugs, for at this time of year, they where particularly abundant in Autumn. Oh how His sister loved ladybugs. Its wasn't long until they both collected two full jars of them. Baothan had no clue why His sister wanted to collect them, but it made Her happy when He helped Her. He didn't have the heart to tell Her that the bugs would likely die being kept in a jar like that without food. His sister skipped the whole way home, humming some little melody She made up about how pretty She thought they where. Baothan smiled at Her little high pitched, off key voice. He chuckled and hummed a long.

That night all Baothan could think of was His little sister and how upset She would be if She found all the ladybugs dead in the morning. He decided He would sneak into Her room, steal the jars and go back to His room, open His window then open the jar and throw the bug out the window. On His way back to His room He stepped on a lego (oh, the horror) and dropped the jars, shattering. The bugs crawled out on to floor, they where EVERYWHERE. Baothan took a step back and shuddered at the sound of little ladybugs bodies crunching beneath His paws. He felt sick, just now noticing that ladybugs smelled terribly strange when stepped on, something like rotten lettuce... He took another step and immediately regretted it, the crunching sound...

Ladybugs inhabited Baothan's room for months, until Baothan became repelled by the very sight of them, even afraid of them.

Personality
Mostly fearless, unless of course, you mention ladybugs. He is very reckless, often throwing himself into a situation impulsively, without thinking. Quick to temper, a trait He scares Himself with. With a venom filled scorpion tail, you have be very careful about your emotions, Baothan has nearly stung someone more then once. He is a very vain 'cet, and often is glancing at Himself in a nearby mirror, admiring His handsome glow in the dark pelt.

Likes and dislikes:
The cold, nighttime (perfect time to show off His handsome glowing pelt), Halloween, April fool's day, pulling pranks, parties, dubstep, His pet cat Bifrost, comic books (such as marvel and DC) and, of course, His little sister.

Dislikes: Rainy days, school, LADYBUGS, snow, classical music, spring time, viscets who talk too much, when other 'cets His age swear for no good reason at all, chess and other strategy games that force you to think ahead and truth or dare. (He always found Himself getting stuck with all the gross, strange or dangerous dares)
Last edited by MistCat on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 am

Username:tiny little box
Viscet Name: flux
Creepiest Crawly:
They find the mutant flowers that they create the scariest

Flux had always made the best monstrosities.Making and alternating DNA and making it in his own twisted vision.Sometimes he can go for a little bit for a bit of DNA splicing,making things from glowing butterfly's to too giant ants.And a little bit of surgery style combination.He had usually always worked on living things,even if they were technically dead.He had worked on the science that was plant biology.He had never been a plant breeder and it had always fascinated him

So her flux was,sitting in his lab with 30 diffrent potted plants.Waiting for the things to go.He had put in many many different types of plants.Venus fly traps,poison ivy,Ect.Flux growled angering."THIS TAKES TOO LONG" he spat out,kicking one of the plants over.The crazed viscet hated waiting almost as much as he hated cleaning up after his specimens.He looked over at his lab table,seeing the green goopy liquid that was in one of his clean jars.He thought for a moment.He couldn't change the variable of the experiment.But....
Flux had grabbed the jar hesitantly,looking over the messed up label.He had appropriately wrote '???' Because he made something he didn't know.With a crazed smile he walked over to the potted plant that was labels Henry the Venus Flytrap.He laughed loudly,his stinger laying on the floor.He dumped the contents of the jar in the plant,waiting excited as it did...nothing.He fell on the floor,looking sadly at the pile of dirt.He through the jar."UGH what a pointless pile of muck" he crossed his arms.He then heard a rumble,or was it a growl.He twisted his head back,seeing a small little sprout Poke it's head out of the dirt.He looked closely,knocking over a daphnia the daisy.
Now this was rather diffrent.Henry the Venus fly trap was rather odd looking.He had two pure black eyes on the top part of the plant,two razor sharp leaves on the side.To flux he was utterly adorable.He went to touch if but it growled at him,trying to bite him with its razor sharp fangs."ack,feisty plant" he. Pulled further away.The plants eyes followed him.He rubbed his bottom eyes.Wait was this thing growing.This 3 inch plant had now grown almost about 4 more inches.Flux took a step back,looking in both amazed and horrified.He went back to the table,making a few notes."note,don't use unmarked jars." He set the pen down,looking back at the plant."oh boy.The pot had shattered to bits,the roots breaking into the ground.Henry tried to lunge at him but flux had quickly jumped back."did you try to bloody eat me" he said,clicking his tongue."that's very rude"
Henry growled loudly at him,snapping one of the roots around his leg,making flux shriek in terror.He had spliced it off with his tail,making a break for it and out of the lab,leaving the plant to have at and infest his entire facility.
Last edited by tiny little box on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:01 am

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Viscet Name :
Luminous

: Gender :
Male

: Creepiest Crawly :
While not exactly a creepy crawly, they do dislike all bees, wasps, and hornets. Especially the huge, Asian variety of hornets with 2 inch long stingers, and the killer bees. They find the stings the creepiest part, and the fact that most can sting more than once even more so. To quote him regarding the Asian hornets, 'If it's big enough to qualify as a Kaiju then it shouldn't exist'.

WIP
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:56 am

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Username: ABeardedDragon
Viscet Name: Kali
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Personality:
Adaptable
Kali has learned that she needs
to adapt to survive in the
desert. Usually she dislikes
changing her ways, however.
Cultured
Her village is isolated which
has caused her to only truly
understand her own culture.
She struggles to meet others
from outside her home.
Fearless
Until it comes to anything she
has a phobia of. Otherwise,
she is extremely brave in
the face of danger. She is
not afraid to take chances either.
Heroic
Besides being a guard, she hasn't
done anything but likes to believe
she is a hero for her village.
Incorruptable
Kali refuses to be corrupted. She
can not be bribed. As a result she
is rather trust-worthy and honest.
She makes up her own mind.
Loyal
Her life has taught her that she
needs to keep her friends close.
Sharing
While it's frowned upon to share the
secrets of her village, she doesn't
mind doing so. Her willingness to
share usually only extends to
knowledge, however.
Aimless
This viscet doesn't have a clue
what she wants to do with her life.
Forgetful
If Kali can forget what her own tail
looks like, she can forget anything.
Harsh
Living in the desert has caused her
to be harsh to others. She struggles
to put things nicely.
Hostile
Her first desire when meeting a
stranger is to intimidate them, though
she doesn't as she knows it is wrong.
She would shoot first and ask
questions later.
Impatient
If Kali wants anything, she wants it
right there and then. This viscet
also dislikes waiting for others.
Rude
While Kali doesn't intend to be rude,
she still is; especially when her
patience is tested.
Creepiest Crawly:
She has a fear of scorpions. In fact, she can't even look at her own tail. Instead she covers it up with bandages. Why?

Kali wandered the barren desert, under the cover of dark, by the side of Opal, a traveler who was visiting her village. She normally didn't mind visitors, but this one in particular got on her nerves, too energetic and asked far too many questions. On top of that, she had been dragged out of her home just so she could explore; there were other guards available.
"What's it like in the desert?" She asked.
"Have a guess," Kali muttered, she couldn't understand why the other viscet had to ask.
"Pretty fun, right?" Opal said as bounded ahead of Kali.
"Nope," the viscet sighed. The desert was unforgiving and dangerous. She watched her careless companion; she knew they would get into trouble later. At least she couldn't get lost, Kali did glow in the dark after all. Soon the smaller viscet stopped, poking at something on the ground, giving Kali time to catch up to her. She looked over the other's shoulder and saw a blue glow.

"Leave it alone," Kali snapped.
"But it's a cute lil' scorpion!" Opal said, "hold it for a sec?"
Kali picked up the scorpion by its tail. It was glowing, like they do, making it difficult to identify it. Her family used to tell her that the bigger the pincers, the less dangerous it was. Though, she understood that there were exceptions. It looked safe enough either way. Opal dug through her satchel. Kali could see the piles of rocks, feathers and other random objects; it irritated her, how could you be so messy? The viscet pulled out a journal and pencil, flicked to an empty page and started drawing the scorpion.
"I'm not standing here all day," Kali said. Her tail swayed, it was slightly too heavy to flick. The scorpion started struggling. It managed to free its tail and fell to the rocky floor. The black and green viscet scrambled to pick it up. But the scorpion turned. It stung. She let the scorpion slip away into the darkness. Opal glanced up to reference the scorpion, but it was gone. She frowned and put her journal away before starting to explore again. Kali snarled when her back was turned. Didn't she care?

It was half an hour later when Kali felt her head spinning. Or was the world spinning? The dazed viscet couldn't tell anymore. She felt hot, it wasn't the desert though as it was freezing at night. She stumbled behind her guest.
"Are you sure you're fine?" Opal asked.
"Yeah," Kali wheezed. Her chest was tight. Her heart pounded in her chest, wanting to break free from its cage. Her companion didn't reply but continued to stare at her. Soon she was fighting to keep her eyes open. After a few more minutes, her legs gave in and she collapsed on the floor. Opal looked at her with wide eyes, frozen in fear. A gasp from Kali caused her to turn and dart away. The weak viscet would have shouted after her, but she couldn't. All she could do was think about her revenge after being left for dead.

Kali woke up to the familiar scent of herbs and pastes, the lingering smell of medicine. She found herself resting on a mat, a warm blanket over her with a wet rag on her head. She felt slightly sleepy and had a small headache but at least she could breathe normally. Her village's healer stood over her.
"You had an allergic reaction," the elder said.
"How did I get here?" She questioned.
"The visitor came back to get help," he answered. Kali smiled nervously and felt her cheeks warm. She had thought the worst of the poor viscet.
"I'd like to thank her," she said.
"She left," he told her. Kali felt her chest become heavy and fell silent. She wished she wasn't so rude to her. The doctor talked to the black viscet and informed her of what she might experience due to her reaction and treatment; though Kali was too busy judging herself for being so thoughtless. She swiftly recovered, however.
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 23 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radio Wolf » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 am

Username:Radio Wolf
Viscet Name:Radiation