Postby Michael's Fan. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:28 pm

by sky,

Veldo´s age:

Veldo´s gender:
Female♀

Veldo´s personality:
spooky, curious, funny, smart.

Veldo´s backstory+what happened to why she looks like this?:
Veldo once had an owner who found her in the forest. She was a young, black and white pillowtail wandering in the forest eating berries and playing with small mammals, like mice. Then one day, a vudu came to the forest to meditate. Her name was Mella. She was only 14 (the same age as the black & white pillowtail at that time). She saw the black and white pillowtail and picked her up and brought the pillowtail to her house. Through the next 5 years, Mella turned the pillowtail (which she named Veldo) into a vududoll and gave her many body extensions with the animal parts she had in her room. Veldo didn´t mind at all, she actually enjoyed her new looks. Veldo became a vudu herself and loved playing around with her stuffed animals like Mella did to Veldo.
Mella has grown out of her vudu-stage and is now a teenager who is extremely extroverted and bubbly & fun. She is looking to adopt out Veldo and is looking for a caring home for her. I, Skylar (My nickname), would like to adopt Veldo and care for her as a friend would do.

<3
P.S the story sounds even BETTER when you read it outloud.
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legendary pillow tail

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:boopity boop
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

—••÷[ ωнαт ωιтcнcяαғт ιs тнιs ]÷••—

Postby princess yona. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:27 am

username: sαкαмαкι
name: majutsu {witchcraft, japanese}
personality: majutsu loves absolutely everybody, there isn't a single person they wont try to be friends with. most people avoid them but they'll try to approach those that look lonely just to try and help them. they are a very cuddly and lovable pillow tail but most people don't see majutsu's personality and instead focus on their appearance. they're determined to not see people in the world lonely and they want everybody to live in peace, even if it means they're excluded from society while trying to live this dream. they absolutely love getting hugs from people but, obviously, don't receive many because of what people think of them.
backstory/what happened to why it looks like this?: {PMed Ciel since there are sensitive topics}

Last edited by princess yona. on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
princess yona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:15 pm

username:
name:
voodoo
male
personality:
backstory/what happend to why it looks like this?:
res w/ once was a stuffed animal, but due to their owner's incredible amount of love, became alive
is the size of a stuffed animal
was originally made by their owner
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Null
Last edited by doge fruit on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Ahhh sorry for being so late!
Just for this I'll be extending it to the 30th and be making two runner ups ;^; please forgive me!
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:04 am

Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:Ahhh sorry for being so late!
Just for this I'll be extending it to the 30th and be making two runner ups ;^; please forgive me!
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:32 pm

username:

AvocadoLawyer

name:

Loki

Is unknown.

Male

personality:

Loki is a trickster and loves to pull pranks and be mischievous. However to those he loves he is very protective and loves them to death. He always has a trick up his selves and loves to make people laugh and smile. He has an upbeat personality and is never shy much. He is quite mysterious and doesn't tell much about himself but is a great listener. He is also pretty smart.

backstory/what happend to why it looks like this?:

Loki was always a bit weird looking but still had a loving and caring friends/family. He was always trying to make people laugh with his intelligent jokes. He was always doing something wild and slightly mischievous. Loki one day went on an adventure, he decided to go to a place that not many go to. It was a slightly dangerous walk but when he got to the top is was all worth it. He thought to himself about how beautiful this place is. How peacefully and majestic it truly is. Loki heard a slight whirling noise and his mischievous nature kicks in. He gets up to go check it out. He walked closer and closer to it. That's when a portal opened up below his feet. Before he could stop from tumbling in, he was sucked in and went into a 2nd plane of existence. The tunnel's portal was covered in dancing star light that was encased in an endless dance. He was blasted threw the darkened dance floor and was spit out into a new world. Loki tried to find the portal back but he couldn't. He thought he wouldn't ever get back home. So, he tried his best to fit in. Luckily, Loki did make some friends but he always missed his home. One day, he deiced to get back home and he had an idea. He had made a machine to get him home. He said goodbye to his new friend and leaped into the machine. However not all would go out as planned. The machine began to break and with that the dancing stars began to break and shatter around him. He was ripped up and shredded. But the stars took pity on Loki as they enjoyed him very much. Because of this they fixed him up the best they could. He didn't remember any of this but he does remember a bright light. He opened his eye as they filled with a white light he heard the voice of his loved ones. He doesn't talk too much about this journey but just tries to focuses on his loved ones and of course his jokes. Loki looks a lot different then he did when he left but that doesn't stop him nor his loved ones from loving him.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:02 pm

sky, wrote:
-snip-

Congrats sky you win this babe, i absolutley loved your story as it related it to me and my little..
um teddybear,deer,lion and kermit the frog hybrid stuffed animal X,D

Minchinno wins a runner up as i loved the art and humor to her form <3

and Doge fruit gets a little runner up also as i loved the much detail you put in your form <3

CONGRATS!
for the runner ups give me the color ideas, themes and three line edits!
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me