Based on Click to view
Artist cakepopcat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
73 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #970 - Cheesecake

Postby cakepopcat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:52 am

I keep getting asked to make another "sweet berry" kalon, so here you go! Wild berry cheesecake. :'>
This will end on April 3rd!

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality; (max 300 words)
3 extras;

1 art piece per extra. 500 words max per extra. They can be anything!

Good luck! ^^ I hope you guys like this kalon!

Edits;
Standard hair edit
Shine edit
Tail edit
Longer fur
Fang edit
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kellokartano -- kalon #970

Postby chicaa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:53 am

username; chicaa -- name; kellokartano -- gender; female

personality;
kellokartano works as a firefighter, so she is expected to be healthy, active, and fit. don’t get me wrong, she does dance in her free time, but not including that, she’s quite the opposite. being a firefighter requires great health in general, and that's the part kellokartano struggles with the most. when going outside for a walk, or even just shopping, she'll often catch a cold, which of course forces kellokartano to stay home and out of work. she also gets migraines from time to time, usually out of nowhere. there's really no thing such as a healthy kellokartano.

dancing makes her motivated, and the moves often come naturally, but her patience comes in handy when she wants to learn new moves. her way to ease any sadness is to dance it away.

how much kellokartano speaks to others is up in the air and completely depends on her mood. some say she’s quiet, others say she’s loud and talkative. for the quiet part, it’s not that she doesn't speak much. the difficulty of explaining things is what’s holding her back most of the time. other kalons don’t understand what she’s trying to say, so she’d much rather stay quiet and listen. because of this, many consider her a great listener.

kellokartano is overall a mysterious kalon. she keeps things to herself, but doesn't hesitate asking for help, which is well, weird enough. she has had trust issues with certain kalons, but all things aside, she's a kalon with a positive look on the world.

she’s also a croissant addict. this ought to be self-explanatory.

(265 words)

extra 1 -- quirk;;
kellokartano heard a song lyric once ('i put my socks on my feet, just so that my soul won’t fall through my toes, and i walk through my door, just so i don't fall through the floor' -- "slowtown" by twenty one pilots) as a kid, and has ALWAYS worn socks since then. she never ever takes them off. this is a super weird quirk of hers, and the only time she ever takes her socks off is when she wants to change them. however, to do this, she needs a so called "safe surface", which is commonly a bed or couch. also, weirdly enough (and thankfully), her feet don't smell bad after wearing the same pair of socks for weeks.

(121 words)

extra 2 -- story;;
"so, miss, uh, k-e-l-l-o…" she paused. "... k-a-r-t-a-n-o?" the other kalon struggled to spell the name correctly, and flushed scarlet red. kellokartano nodded. the woman, dressed in black, handed her a paper and pointed to a blank space, where she would supposedly sign her name.
"so this is the paper that, you know, makes me a firefighter and stuff? so that i can-"
"yes." she responded curtly. "please, just write your name here. i do not have time to chat." the woman’s face had faded back to a blank slate. she returned to her computer, leaving kellokartano to write. kellokartano looked around uncomfortably. there was so little light, and it made writing unnecessarily difficult.
wow, how does she even see in here? kellokartano thought to herself.
she grabbed a pen nearby so she could sign the paper.

when she got out of the building, she was happier than ever.
finally! after years of training, here i am, living my childhood dream!

---

"but was it really your dream after all?" her friend, sandwich, asked as he was trying to find something to eat from the fridge.
"yeah, yeah," kellokartano replied with a smile. "i mean, i could’ve given up on it as i grew older, but that didn’t happen." sandwich nodded and closed the fridge without finding anything.
"hey kello! my favourite movie is coming on in five minutes, we should totally watch it!"
"sure", kello responded. sandwich grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. in the process of finding the right channel, they stumbled upon a news station, which was currently streaming an accident.
"just a minute ago, we got a call from a passer-by concerning a house fire." the news reporter stated.

w-what?

"we've already sent our best firefighters out there," he continued.

but they didn’t call me?

"i’m going there. they need me."
sandwich dropped the remote. "you’re whAT?"
"see you in a bit." nothing could stop her now. kellokartano quickly dressed in her firefighter suit, and waved goodbye to sandwich. the other kalon just stood there, not knowing what to do.

kellokartano had heard the address on the tv, which wasn’t actually that far away from her apartment. running as fast as she could, she arrived at the house and took a deep breath.
she didn't mind the people looking at her. she paid no mind to the other firefighters. kellokartano rushed blindly towards the building, ignoring everyone and everything around her, only focusing on saving the people in the house.
when she finally entered the burning house, she realized what she was really doing. the fire in front of her - it was everything she had always feared.

i’ve... i've failed you all.

"miss! we're going to get you out of there!" someone yelled in the distance.
kellokartano was broken. she let the firefighters drag her out of the house. as they backed away, the building collapsed.

then it hit her.

it was her parents' house… and she couldn't save them.

i've lost everything.

(500 words)

extra 3 -- art;;

thank you for reading!
this is the first time ive ever written a story/a proper personality in english, so i apologize for any weird sentences or mistakes!
my friend owlie13 checked the spelling/edited the text in some places, a big thanks to her q//v//q
sandwich is owned by me, and the art is drawn by me as well.
good luck everyone!!
Last edited by chicaa on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #970 - Cheesecake

Postby Mimu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 am

Mark,
When i get home~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 am

mark
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 🦋 ] | Freedom lies in being bold!

Postby mousekewitz » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:00 am

..Image
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    username: lord ren /// name: valencia alondra vega /// gender: female ( she/her )
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

personality wrote:All her life, Valencia has been a strong girl with a desire to travel the world. She grew up in the richer areas of Puerto Rico with her childhood companion Carmen Flores. As children, they frequently spent their evenings running about the streets in the square or exploring the forest area behind Carmen's home. Any time they began an adventure it was always with Valencia leading the way with a blazing heart and fierceness in her eyes.

Her motto is "dejar de luchar es empezar a morir" which motivates her to live for herself. She fights for her way of doing things and will not stand to be corrected or talked down to. This argumentative nature has caused a series of problems with her traditional, conservative family that only wishes to see their pretty little girl behaving like a proper lady. Valencia, however, will have nothing of the sort and has repeatedly gone out of her way to do things against their standards.

She commonly faces disapproval for her more masculine aspects-- her short hair, her rugged paws, her bruised knees, her boy's clothing-- but none of it bothers her in later years. Carmen is always by her side to help defend bullies or snotty boys that turn their nose up to her. It is not often that Valencia finds herself scrapping with others her age but in those times Carmen has always helped her by providing excuses to the adults.

Her favorite animal, albeit an insect, is the butterfly because of its beautiful colors and access to freedom. The way it expresses itself with such a carefree nature serves as an inspiration to her. She feels as if she stays true to herself with who she is that others will also see how beautiful she can become.

(298/300)

extra one wrote:Valencia stands in the bathroom with a knife in her hand and a determined expression on her face. Beside her is an open window framed with yellowing curtains. Sunbeams fall inside the room as a breeze comes in and rustles the fabric. Before her, nailed delicately on the wall, is a dirty mirror reflecting a sullen face. Her eyes narrow at the long haired girl in front of her. Silently, she runs her fingers through the brushed, dirty brown locks.

She tugs her hair, thick and soft and everything a young girl could ask for, and holds it out from her head. In Valencia’s other hand is the shining blade that belongs to her late grandmother. As she studies the initials in the handle, her mind sinks into sweet memories of days past. No matter how many disapproving looks or snide, poorly hushed comments she found herself victim to due to her socially abnormal nature, her beloved abuela continued to support her endeavors and individuality. She’d offer comfort on the tougher days and encouragement on the better.

Another breeze blows by, enveloping Valencia and ruffling her loose shorts. It feels as if her grandmother is smiling upon her with an understanding nod. A surge of pride bubbles in her chest. Everything has to come together to this very moment. Everything she's faced before has brought her to stand here gawking at herself in the mirror with abuela's knife in her paws.

The time is now, she realizes. All her life she's been the black sheep of the family. Time and time again, others have looked down on her and commented on how terribly unlikeable the boys would find her. The scorn she's received for wanting to climb the trees or lead groups in school projects have caused some of the worst insecurities she's ever felt in her life but now she's able to do as she pleases. They may stare and poke fun but none of it matters anymore.

You must be your own person, Valencia. Her abuela's words echo faintly in her mind. The blade is pressed against the underside of the strip of hair in her hand. She saws at it with vigor and excitement brewing in her eyes. With a bite of her lip, she drops the first handful of hair to the floor. For a few moments, nervous nausea sweeps over her but she pushes it aside. Each cut comes easier than the last and soon she stands with brown strands scattered about the floor beneath her.

Her eyes cut up to the mirror that displays a figure with hacked, uneven short hair. Valencia ruffles what remains of it, plucking a few stray hairs here and there. After a few minutes of admiration, she parts it on the side and sticks a yellow feather behind her ear.

Her toes curl on the hardwood as a grin splits her face. Finally, she sees her true self.

(489/500)

extra two wrote:The weeks following her protest of self-expression were perhaps the hardest of her life thus far. Though she is no longer a kit, it seems as if every adult around her finds it appropriate to voice their opinions on her choices. If she'd deemed the previous comments she'd gotten from her family from simply playing in the dirt difficult to cope with, it was nothing in comparison to the societal backlash that she now faced. Everywhere she went there were expressions twisted into disgust or shameful shaking of heads. Those close to her judged her the harshest than any stranger dared to try.

At school, she was regarded as an intelligent girl with a bright future. Many teachers favored her for her intellect, ease in problem-solving, and creative nature though after her hair was cropped short in defiance, they began to shun her. Valencia was ignored in class even when her hand was the only one raised. Her teachers did not actively seek her out for conversation nor did they ask her how she was feeling as they had before. It was if she had died and the school body was in mourning of her absence.

On one occasion a male teacher stopped her in the hallway to reprimand her on the inappropriate length of her hair. His voice, heated in the moment, rose above the idle chatter of the hallway and drew dozens of eyes to her shamefully red face. Only when tears begin to rise in her vision did he stop his tirade and end with an off-hand comment to let the style grow back to its previous, prettier length.

Thoroughly upset, she retreated to the school's roof to skip the remainder of the day. She was not alone for long as Carmen, her childhood best friend and her most reliable companion, soon joined her. Valencia rambled about how terrible things had become for her all while leaning onto her friend's shoulder for a source of comfort. At some point, she began to cry heavily, her body trembling as if the very ground beneath her were shaking as well. After the movements quelled, Carmen began to gingerly rub her back and compliment her.

She began with the adventurous look in her eyes and the lips that could speak commands better than anyone else, she talked about her gracious figure and impeccable fitness, and she reaffirmed the wild, short hairstyle that fit Valencia just perfectly. The two, now calmed, remained on the roof for the remainder of the school day. The very next day, Valencia came with pride in her step and her head held high. No matter the challenge, despite any roadblock put before her, she was determined to excel and put her best effort forward.

458/500

Two extras are writing and the third is a moodboard (x). Good luck to everyone! <3
Last edited by mousekewitz on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 am

username;
SilverCrescentMoon
name;
Marley Moore
gender;
Female
personality;
"Personality, huh? I'd say it's all over the place..."

"What was that, mate?"

"Nothing, Captain!" Phew, that was close.

Now. Personality. Uh...Captain Moore certainly is a harsh woman, but I suppose you could call it tough love. She really does care for us, and makes sure not to put any of us in too much danger. She is also very passionate about what she does. Ever seen her sail? It's like she belongs there, behind the wheel. She's even better in battle. What? No! I am not crushing on her! That would be completely unprofessional.

Now.

Captain loves treasure, like any pirate would, but she won't make any stupid decisions to get to it. Usually. If she knows a town is defended too well, she'll steer us elsewhere. Although, that rarely happens. We are an experienced crew and know our stuff, if I do say so myself. As opposed to brute force, Captain would much rather strategize. Of course, that doesn't mean she is comepletely in denial of fighting. She loves a good duel.

Ah. Unlike some captains, she is very efficient and helps out around her own ship instead of putting all the work on us. And despite being a female (don't hate me!) she's not afraid to get down and dirty. I love that about her...

(218 words)

"Captain! There be a ship on the horizon!"

Marley spun around, her paws swift and nimble on the deck. Today had been a slow day out at sea, and she was bored out of her mind. It would take them at least a few more days to reach their destination, and she was craving action. "Let me see," she commanded eagerly, grabbing the telescope from his paws.

Peering through the eyepiece, Marley gazed upon a ship she knew very well. It was old but sturdy, and the mast was carved in the shape of a dolphin. A small grin spread across her face as she lowered the telescope.

"Shall we prepare for attack, mam?" The kalon inquired.

"Not this time, rookie," Marley replied with a smirk. "These are our guests."

It took a good while until the ship caught up to them, but as they approached, she ordered the anchor to be dropped. A few newer members of the crew looked confused, but most recognized the ship immediately. It belonged to Captain Wesley Sherlock, a fierce and cunning pirate...and Captain Marley Moore's greatest rival.

"Stay here, fellas. I need to have a chat with my man." A few of the crew snickered and whispered among themselves. Marley knew they had their suspicions about her and Wesley's odd relationship. Good. She liked keeping her crew on their toes. Shooting them a silencing glare, she readjusted her scabbard and kicked down the plank so it stretched across the gap between the two ships. Without so much as a glance at the dangerous waters below, she crossed over the shaky piece of wood and hopped down onto the deck of The Barcelona. The crew members here didn't look all too surprised either, and most continued going about their business, not wanting to mess with her. Marley made her way to the ship's main cabin, where the Captain stayed. No one stopped her as she entered through the doors.

The cabin filled with drawings, maps, swords, and other oddities was all too familiar to Marley. She knew this place well. Seeing her best frenemy, she padded over to him and sat down beside him. He was staring out a large glass window at the back of the ship. "Hello, darling," he murmured quietly without looking over at her.

Marley quirked an eyebrow. "Fancy seeing you around these parts. I do hope you aren't planning on raiding the same village as us."

"But of course," Wesley replied sarcastically. He paused. "I've been tracking you for weeks. There's something big gpoing down, and I want in."

"I take it you need my help," she said smoothly. Oh, yes. Marley was definitely interested. But she couldn't show it. Never act too curious about something, or else whoever you're bargaining with may jack up the cost, and there is always a cost. Everything comes with a price to pay.

Wesley met her gaze. "You could put it that way, yes."

"Well, what is it then?"

His lips curled into a frown and he stood, beginning to pace around the small room. "A friend of mine tipped me off a few weeks ago. There is a rumor floating aroun' that there's a load of treasure lost somewhere among Dead Man's Isles." He stared seriously into Marley's gaze. "Blackfur's treasure."

Marley couldn't help herself. She burst out laughing, right then and there. Wesley looked on, waiting for her to stop, but she continued to chortle at the very mention of such a fairytale. "Oh, my dear," she began, still chuckling. "Don't tell me you believe that myth."

"Tis not a myth, Marley," he retorted, offended. "Everyone who sails there never returns. There is evil on those islands."

She wiped a tear from her eyes, her laughter finally ceasing. "Then why on earth would I send my crew there?" She inquired. Putting her crew in danger was not something Marley was interested in doing. They may be a rowdy bunch, but she cared for them.

"The treasure, my sweet. The treasure." Wesley's eyes lit up as he spoke of the said goodies.

To be brutally honest, Marley had heard this rumor herself. It was all anyone ever talked about these days. If it were real, if the legend were true, she could be rich. "Alright," she agreed, barely containing her curiosity. "What's the plan?"

(723 words)

(by me)
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:08 am

Beau
(pronounced bo)

form wrote:username || lumi
name || beau
gender || male
personality || to the right (291/300 words)
3 extras || a song that describes him (probably
gonna do 'gaston' from beauty and the beast)
and two pieces of art. WIP
personality wrote:........Beau is the definition of a flirt. He’s an incredible chef and works in a
five-star restaurant, which gives him the opportunity to flirt with whoever
he wants. He considers himself to be bisexual and polyamorous, although
he is still working on figuring that stuff out. Aside from being very flirtatious,
he’s somewhat narcissistic and arrogant. This doesn’t get in the way of
relationships or friendships however, because he usually keeps it to himself.
He gets along with others very well and finds it easy to develop friendships.
His good looks paired with his charming personality helps him out when it
comes to befriending other Kalons, however it causes some to dislike him.
........Beau can be surprisingly caring and thoughtful, even though it may not
seem like it. He usually shows this soft side of him to people he really cares
about, be it a mate or just a close friend. This side of him doesn’t show
much, but tends to come out when things get emotional. When it comes to
mates, Beau can grow to be very protective and sometimes gets jealous very
easily. He can be a bit hot-headed when things like that happen, but has
grown to be able to deal with it.
........Along with being flirty and a bit cocky, Beau is also extremely outgoing.
He loves to have fun with his friends and isn’t afraid of being the center of
attention. He finds it very hard to get embarrassed because of how confident
and outgoing he is, and sometimes even purposely does things that would
usually embarrass others, just to get a good laugh out of it. He’s extremely
fun to be around and will always turn a boring night into an incredible one!
Last edited by felina on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:09 am

Last edited by wriolette enjoyer on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:09 am

MMMMMARK
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *JACKAL* » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:10 am

Last edited by *JACKAL* on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 15 times in total.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌