Batch #523 by Yugi

Based on Click to view
Artist Yugi [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #523

Postby Yugi » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 am

I struggled so hard mixing the colors of these two, aha! I tried purple at first, but it ended up looking a bit peculiar. The timer is probably right LOL

Owner: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Sekiro

Lay Day: N/A
Hatch Day: N/A
Mature Day: 10/31/2016
**Growth to adult used**

Parents wrote:
Mother (DFAB)
Father

Umiko
Kratos

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:None
Last edited by Yugi on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #523

Postby jolteon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 pm

soo pretty!! <33
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:00 pm

this baby is an absolute cutie!! <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:00 pm

alrighty guys, as promised, this here is a non-owner competition!!

It's a rather easy competition -- just fill out the form and answer EVERY question and section provided, and the one with the most accurate development / consistency wins this baby! c: Please make sure you do NOT own a viscet to try out for this!

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85][b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] (can be any gender, but MUST have a biological sex)
    [b]Personality:[/b] minimum of 150 words -- required!!
    [u]Interview Segment[/u]
    [*][b]What is your idea of perfect happiness?[/b]
    - answer here -

[*][b]What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]What is the trait you most deplore in others?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]What do you consider the most overrated virtue?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]On what occasion do you lie?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]Which words or phrases do you most overuse?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]What or who is the greatest love of your life?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]When and where were you happiest?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]What is your most marked characteristic?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]What is it that you most dislike?[/b]
    -answer here-

[*][b]How would you like to die?[/b]
    -answer here-[/size][/list]

There is not yet a set end date, but there will be one soon uvu
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Are we answering the questions for ourselves or in the point of view of the viscet? This seems like a silly question to ask, but I just wanted to be sure (:
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Name: Luke Rogers, most call him Slushy
    Personality: Slushy is the that one kid in class or at work that always makes funny remarks at anyone's comments. He's the guy that has the best comebacks, best hair, best looks, best jokes and is always the one to start a new trend. Slushy himself is a jokester and loves using gigantic words to make others think he's super smart, even thought he isnt. Slushy can be a very hard worker at times, and does try his best yet at the same time he's the kid that always asks for a pencil or piece of paper. If the teacher or work partner turns they're backs Slushy is always the one to throw in a good laugh or two. The reason he does this is to get attention off himself. Slushy hates to be the center of attention as he is very self intrigued and sometimes can become very frustrated if others try to focus on him to much. Let's just say Slushy likes to admire himself and not be admired by others. But he makes up for that in charm and pretty good companionship. Slushy is your go-to guy when you have relationship problems as he has a very good skill set on 'people' skills. Giving advice is one of Slushy's favorite things to do, especially if it helps the other in anyway. Aside from being a goofy, charming adviser Slushy is also a bit dramatic, loving to stir up anything anytime. He can be very annoying at times and doesn't take a hint to easily when someone is annoyed unless verbally yelled at or harshly spoken to. This can lead to his more sensitive side as Slushy takes alot of things to heart, relating back to why he tries to be off center stage. Slushy is very oblivious too, not even noting if anyone tried to flirt with him or shut him out. But as far as friends go Slushy is a really good friend to fall back on as his natural jokester attitude can cheer you up in a heart but with only minor flaws of being an oblivious, dramatic dork.
    Interview Segment
  • What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Slushy: Happiness? Oh my dear friend someone needs to teach you a thing or two on happiness! There is no such thing as 'perfect happiness', only jokes can get as close as happiness comes. But I guess... technically speaking in terms with imagination here I guess you could say I fantasize a bit of... perfect happiness. It'd probably be to not doubt myself so much and really go out into the world, claim my act for just a moment in the spotlight! I'm not really much of the romantic type as you can see, plus if I ever need anyone the ladies will come running, just look at this face, these eyes! Just so handsome it's like a star hit you right in the face, right? Hah!
  • What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    Slushy: Well besides my devilishly charming smile and silky mane that is like velvet I would have to say my jokes. I don't think I could live without them truly, they've kept my gears turning for... as long as I could make jokes! I'm a jokester, it's what I do, make people laugh and feel all good inside... kinda like Santa, except I don't stalk you at night and watch you sleep now do I? I mean seriously, while on this topic don't you think it's weird I big bearded man comes up onto your roof, somehow manages to squeeze down your chimney then proceeds to eat your food? I'm not saying I have anything agaisnt good ol' Saint Nick but seriously, someone should have police monitoring that guy, the next thing you know he could be walking out of the bank with a brown bag filled with money claiming it's for all the children of the world.
  • What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Slushy: I would love to say they all think I'm the nicest person they've ever met, but that would just be treating myself now wouldn't it. Alot of people say I'm dramatic... UGH, DRAMATIC, CAN YOU BELIEVE THEM, LIKE WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES! Excuse my yelling but seriously some of those folks need to look in the mirror once in a while. Oh hold on, I need to brush my mane back and add 3 more layers of gel, give me a second...
  • What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
    Slushy:Ugh, major pet peeve here! I really dispose it when others go on social media and say: 'omg this girl is so ugly, I just can't even.' It's so overrated, cause it's like, um... that girl is totally beautiful what are you talking about. I don't like people like that, especially when they comment on their friends stories or posts or blogs saying that they're the most beautiful person in the world. I mean seriously? First off you can't even talk or write properly, pretty sure 'I just can't even' is breaking five or six grammer codes as well as a violation health code, cause that text talk is rotting my mind out. Second off don't go around blabbing your mouth about others when all you know about them is there name, like why in the world would you even care? Just to get likes? Then others admire them and I think that this is definitely one of the most overrated virtues ever. Just kick those people out of the media already, they're clearly causing more problems then needed.
  • On what occasion do you lie?
    Slushy: Very rarley do I lie, and I hate doing so because of the terrible after feeling of guilt. I normally only lie for small things, such as getting an item or saving a secret. As much as I'm dramatic, I never lie to stir up drama... just blow up content...heh... yeah
  • Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    Slushy: I think I have the urge to get up and actually plan ahead for my future... oh no wait... false alarm
  • What or who is the greatest love of your life?
    Slushy: As I have stated before I'm not really the romantic type... I really just kind of let girls do what they will until they realize I'm not interested. Otherwise the only love of my life is those delicious, delectable Icees or as many call them Slurpies from the gas station or Movie theater. You might wonder why many don't call me my actual name Luke... well let's just say I managed to down twenty-two and a half Slurpies in a matter of minutes c;
  • When and where were you happiest?
    Slushy: I feel most happiest, and most comfortable, in a large crowd of people. I like how they're are many others to focus on so the topic never has to shift to you if you just keep commenting on others. Aside from people though I love going with my friends to the movies and narrating just about half of the entire movie. Most of the time my friends laugh as I make the most hilarious jokes in history and the cheesest voice overs you've ever heard. But sometimes they'll ask me to stop and I'll politely oblige, just thinking them to myself and bursting out laughing, which gets me some glares here and there but whatever.
  • What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Slushy Well you might not be to surprised when I tell you this, but for me the lowest depth of misery is silence and being alone. I know many others love being alone, giving themselves time to think. But that's just the problem, when I have nobody to talk to I start to focus on my future and what I've been doing with my life. I really hate thinking about the future, it gives me anxiety to the max, which is why when I'm in a quiet setting it never pans out to well for me. This is my most lowest depth of misery I could ever think of: A world by yourself.
  • What is your most marked characteristic?
    Slushy:I'd have to say my sense of humor is defiantly what I radiate the most. Not only do I tell jokes, but I love hearing them as well! My favorite part is when I could share my jokes with others and create all new ones. Never underestimate me, I may be incredibly handsome, dangerously intelligent, and to stunning for even a diamond to look at, but I tell the best jokes around. Nobody can really deny that when I walk into the room I bring the pun-der, ahah!
  • What is it that you most dislike?
    Slushy: I really dislike... alot of things, but if I had to choose the most disliked thing it would be people who talk about me behind my back. Now alot of people love me because I mean, you'd have to be very crazy not to hah! But they're are some that'd rather see me hurt then happy and so they spread rumors and lies. I don't like people who aren't honest, especially since the talk is about me. Normally it's bad things and if I have a problem with it I address it, still I dislike this alot.
  • How would you like to die?
    Slushy: Well, feeling a little morbid are we? I'm just pulling your leg, heh! But I actually don't think about this too often, since um... it's kind of scary. Can you imagine an earth without me? Now that is the biggest nightmare I've ever thought of. Anyway I feel like I'd would like to die like the actors always do in the movies. Either with a big explosion or a cheesy catch line before passing. Now that'd be a good way to go, a cheesy catch line. Well if that's all the questions I guess I'll see you around c;
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 pm

What is we are entered in a different contest and we happen to win that one before this ends? Should we just delete the post or something?
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 pm

@mackstarr the viscet is the one answering the questions ^-^ you can write it in third person if necessary!
@pterolykus hmm, for now, I'll say that it only matters if you don't own a viscet at the time of posting your form here. So if you win the other viscet, you can still try for this one. c:
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:24 am

This will end on Monday, on the 7th! <3
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 am

Name: Cash
    Personality: Cash is looking for his place. He wants to believe he is brave enough for anything the world has to throw at him, but he doubts himself a lot more than he wants to admit. Others may describe him as an easygoing, friendly face that just about anyone can talk to. He is a great listener and does a very good job of making you feel like you’ve been heard. Cash can talk to just about anyone and many know him as an extrovert. However, he needs his space. Alone time and quiet are important to him.

While he gets homesick easily, Cash has a deep-seated desire for exploration. He can be known to get himself in trouble by sticking his nose in places it doesn’t belong, but usually gets himself out of it just as easily by cracking his charming smile. He is fascinated by the outdoors and backstreets and wanders around early in the morning and late at night, while not many others are outside, and sees where the roads take him. Most of the time he ends up venturing off the trails and into the wilderness. He has gotten lost before, but never for too long, as he is good at remaining calm even when he wants to panic.

Interview Segment
  • What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Cash wrote:I love the feeling of not knowing where I'm going to end up when I go for my walks, the ones with no destination. If its a sunny morning, where its not too bright yet or just before the point where I might get cold, I feel like I can keep going for days. I want to store all the new things I'm seeing in my memory, even if its just a stream or a view I've never noticed before.

• What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    Cash wrote:I wish I could form more meaningful relationships. I have a lot of friends and people who like to talk to me, but none that I am very close to. I want to be able to talk to someone about something other than the weather or plans I have for the week. I want to be able to take someone out exploring with me and have them appreciate the newness as much as I do.

• What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Cash wrote:I don't know many others who appreciate the mystery of life as much as I do. I notice things like the smallest leaf or find intrigue in the way I can't see what is at the top of a hill unless I go look for myself. I want others to look around them and actually see things instead of just blindly going about their day, worrying more about their reputation than their experiences.

• What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
    Cash wrote:Nobility. I don't believe having prestigious family history or thinking you are superior is something that makes a strong character. I find worth in what you have accomplished in your life and the kindness you spread.

• On what occasion do you lie?
    Cash wrote:Sometimes I lie about wanting to be around others. Its not always necessarily an outright lie, but more that I act like I am always having a good time. I may be seen as a goofy extrovert, but in reality, most of the time I want to be off by myself or with someone else who is quiet so we can just have a real conversation. I'm not saying I don't like company, I do, its just sometimes I don't.

• Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    Cash wrote:I use the word "so" a lot. Some might use "like" as their filler word, but I have a tendency to add so into my sentences, usually at the end. I often find myself using it in situations where I don't know how to continue, I've lost my train of thought, or I feel as though I am no longer being listened to.

• What or who is the greatest love of your life?
    Cash wrote:I would say my freedom to do whatever I want with my life is my greatest love. There are endless possibilities and all of them are open to me. If I didn't have the ability to make choices, I would be completely lost. I would like to find another viscet to share this with, but I just haven't found her yet. I hope I will someday, but until then, my love remains in my freedom.

• When and where were you happiest?
    Cash wrote:I am happiest exploring. I love the emptiness in fields and can spend hours in them just looking for insects or simple treasures in the tall grass. There is a mystical feel to them, as if anything could happen or be seen there. I think my happiest experience is when I was lying in the grass at the center of a field. I had gone a long distance to get to it so it felt really great to just be still. I was on my back so I could see the sky, almost completely cloud free, and two bluebirds landed beside my head. I don't know how long I watched them, but it could have been an hour. They weren't afraid of me. I can't explain exactly why this moment made me so happy, but I always hope something similar will happen to me again.

• What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Cash wrote:Feeling like I am wasting time. I hate to think that my time is slipping away and there's nothing I can do to control it. I don't want any moment of my life to be wasted. I can sometimes feel trapped in the daily grind and no one really understands when I try to talk to them about it. I have a history of sudden and strong bouts of depression, often triggered by loneliness or lack of variation in the events of my days. I feel like there is nothing I can do to change the way things are going and it usually takes me quite some time to recover from them. Sometimes I think I can still feel it there, underneath my desire to live, and it scares me that one day I won't be able to find my happiness again.

• What is your most marked characteristic?
    Cash wrote:My charisma and ability to talk to anyone. I am very good at small talk. I have a unique laugh and I've been told my smile is contagious.

• What is it that you most dislike?
    Cash wrote:When someone has no respect for themselves or others. It is your actions that determine who you are and what you stand for. If you are inconsiderate to others or to the earth, then what is your purpose?

• How would you like to die?
    Cash wrote:I do not like thinking about death, since there is so much I still haven't seen and done. However, I would like to die knowing that I made the most of my time. I would like to think I could be outside, maybe in a field or under a tree. I would not like to be with someone else, as I wouldn't want anyone to witness a death. I hope it is of old age. I hope I can use what time I am given to its fullest potential before that day comes.

_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery