Re: Nursery Batch 95 [Ronk Babehs! ♥] Up for Adoption!

Postby sadlittleghostie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:39 am

Name:Chokorin (rin for short)
Personality:Shy and Sarcastic at first glance but Fun and Bubbly once you get to know her
Why I want her:This would be my very first kia. I have doodled kiamaras before but I would like to finally get one of my own. If I get her I will draw her and roleplay with her.
Art:MAJOR WIP
sadlittleghostie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 am

Those babies are just- *faints*

I'll keep watch QwQ I might try out for that lovely boy <3
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hot Potatoe. » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:23 am

Love that little girl <3 hope I can get to this soon reserved!
.Hot Potatoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nᴜʀsᴇʀʏ Bᴀᴛᴄʜ #95 — Tʜᴇᴛᴀ

Postby mi ainsel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 am

█ █ ████████████████████████████████████ █ █

—ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ's ᴄʜɪʟᴅ—

ᴜsᴇʀ

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
TheLolitaMero

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜsᴇʀ;;
Hey there, I'm Mero. I suppose I'll do the generic thing and speak about my existing role in the Kiamara community. I own four Kiamaras, Furfur, Megumi, Bioluminescence, and Megumi's daughter, Sonika-Ylva, and can often be found lurking in the back of the fanclub, so I'm obviously not a a non-owner.
A bit of my competition experience? I haven't entered an 'impress me' contest since Kiamaras #300 and #350, and on losing those decided that my skills in long form contests had slipped, and that I wouldn't subject myself to the stress they caused again. It's been a little while, obviously, since those, but the idea for a quiet and feminine nature-loving male Kia has been flitting around in my head since #350 was still in progress. I waited for the right one to come along for 49 number Kias, countless non-numbers, readoptions and nursery batches, but eventually gave up searching as I was no longer sure that I could put up a decent fight in a competition should the one I was looking out for even come along. And then Nursery Batch #95 come along to ruin my little pity party.
I distinctly remember watching Ronk progress (slowly XD) in the fanclub when I first became aware of Kiamaras. I've always admired Ink and Chiron's designs separately as well. The chance to own one of the Ronk babies is simply amazing!~
I first came to this page just to check out the new babies, and when I saw they were UFA I immediately looked to the girl and thought 'she has a cute hair edit'.
And then I saw the little boy, with his golden eyes and gorgeous dappled markings, like sunlight through trees, and knew he was the one I've been waiting for.
So welcome to my form! It's certainly the longest I've ever written, even in its WIP stage as it is when I write this. I'm throwing everything I've got into this coding monstrosity, because this contest seems just as intense to me, if not more so, than both the last 00 and 50 contests combined.
Best of luck to everyone involved!~

ɴᴀᴍᴇ

Nᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ;;
Theta

Oʀɪɢɪɴ ᴏғ ɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
Theta, pronounced THAY-tuh, is the eight letter of the Greek alphabet. It can be written as either Θ (uppercase) or θ (lowercase).
In its archaic form it is used to represent the planet Earth as an astrological glyph, and yet in Ancient Greece the letter was used to the same purpose as a skull and crossbones; to represent death (from θάνατος, 'thanatos').

Rᴇᴀsᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ;;
My original intention with this name was as the glyph to represent planet Earth because of this boy's gorgeous earthen colours, and then I found out it was a feminine name meaning 'people' as well. Since it's usually used as a female name it seemed to fit perfectly with how his personality assembled itself in my head, as a very feminine character who is often mistaken for a girl because of the way he acts, and the meaning represented his open and friendly character well. Now, I would have been content to leave it at that, but his father's name being Chiron, like the centaur from Greek legend, I couldn't help but stray over to think of the similar name Charon, the ferryman of the souls of the dead, which lead back around to the name being used as an abbreviation of thanatos. And so it came full circle. Theta was the name for me.

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
Male

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
It's well-established that certain aspects of Theta's character mean he is often mistaken for a girl. It's not necessarily drawn from his outwards appearance or colouring, but his mannerisms, interests, his penchant for decorating himself with flowers he finds, the frailty of his joints and even his personality add up to make him very effeminate. Combine that with his clothing and hair in human or anthro form and many Kiamaras could have sworn the child they were talking to was female. Theta himself doesn't care much. Most of the time the things other Kias talk to him about when they think he's female are far more likely to be of interest to him that similar 'male' interests. Much like other children, he has no time for the idea that he shouldn't like things or dress the way he does because of his gender.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
Theta is a peculiar little boy notorious for living in his daydreams, not just because he has a short attention span — a keen birdwatcher, he's usually content to stay still and focused for hours at a time — but because he finds it more comforting and familiar than the real world. This daydream world also allows him to avoid overly prolonged social contact as it has a habit of making him feel extremely awkward. He likes the company of others, just as long as he is not expected to speak to them for very long. However, he would not describe himself as shy, just timid, as he is extremely easily scared and always wary of the potential for criticism or violence, two things that have always caused him considerable distress. Theta lives for praise, though he can become arrogant when he receives it, and is extremely competitive in trying to receive it (not that he would ever purposefully cause anyone harm even if it would mean he 'won'). He is very complex, and tends to be difficult to understand to those who are not used to him, something that has always frustrated him. Theta loves nature, and spends long periods of time alone with no-one but the birds he observes for company. He really prefers being in nature to any other situation — he'd live alone in the wild if it didn't mean he would have to leave his family, who he loves dearly. He has learnt practically all there is to know about the types of wildlife and plants of the region in which he lives, making him, despite his young age and small stature, easily the best guide to the area.
Anyone asked to describe him in a single word would simply receive the answer: 'Determined,' as he is not one to be held back by anything, even the hyper-mobility of his joints, which should suggest that he is a very careful child. Theta just takes it in his stride and carries on as usual. Despite his timid nature, he will always try to make new friends, and though he is very competitive he gives it up in a heartbeat to help others. Nothing will stop him short of violence, though that would stop him very abruptly and with a great deal of freaking out and panic.
Theta is very imaginative and creative, putting these skills to good use with his hobby of making things out of flowers and other things he finds in the forest around where he lives, but also by making up stories in his daydreams. It is usually Theta who creates the stories the other Kiamara children use in play, making him a sort of unofficial, albeit timid, leader. It also means he's very good at coming up with excuses and wiggling out of situations, however! He easily becomes fixated on topics and may spontaneously decide to become an expert on a certain topic overnight, then drop it just as quickly, leading to him gathering a great deal of knowledge and being considered very smart by his peers. He is also, however, obsessed with textures and may refuse to touch, wear or eat certain things because of this, which often leads to him being mislabelled as spoilt and fussy.
Of everyone, Theta gets on best with the PPS Kias, and when asked will simply reply that they 'think like him' and are therefore good to talk to, otherwise he prefers adult company to others his own age, (however happy and cheery he may appear with them). He is also often seen talking softly to himself, but rarely anywhere he thinks anyone will overhear.
Theta does not like to think about growing up as he has become slightly afraid of it, the responsibilities and friends leaving that it entails. He lives more 'in the moment', trying to make every day count as much as possible, and no matter what, that cheery smile never drops.

Lɪᴋᴇs;;
Of all the many things that make Theta happy, the greatest will always be nature. He loves to be alone in the wild, especially in forests like the one near where he and his family live. It is a calming influence on him, and holds far more beauty than he knows what to do with, even for a child with a considerable interest in making things from flowers like himself. But far more than just this, nature will never cease to fulfil his infinite curiosity and love of new textures, meaning it will never become boring to him like past interests.
Leading on from this, he is particularly entranced by birds. To be so free, yet hold such awe in the hearts of his kind... If only he could be part of the sky and all its denizens. Birds, stars, clouds. All of them borrow the freedom of the sky when they traverse it. No-one is cruel or mocking to them. Theta wishes the rest of the world worked just like this.
Even if he could fly away with his beloved birds, however, the likelihood is that he would stay. Theta treasures his family, especially his sister, and could never bear to be parted from them. His family are his main source of confidence and praise, two things that this Kiamara child could not manage without. They also provide a 'safe space', if you will, somewhere constant where he can be himself.
From this point, it's not particularly difficult to make the leap to the next thing he likes, company. Other Kiamaras are infinitely interesting to him. He loves to talk to others and often attempts to make friends with them, however this is generally quite difficult due to his complex nature and timidness. Still, he seems to end up the unofficial leader of many pretend games the other Kia children play, something he greatly enjoys as it makes people happy. Theta would do anything to make others happier, even at the cost of his own contentment (though this would be unlikely to happen due to the fact that the act itself is something he enjoys).

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs;;
The things Theta dislikes, though not exactly few, tend to be rather specific. However, he has very few irrational dislikes. The things he does not care for tend to be the opposite of the things he does, with a few exceptions. For example, he hates having to stay inside for long periods of time, as he finds it exceptionally boring when he could be out doing other things, like collecting his flowers or watching the birds. He doesn't feel like he ever accomplishes much whilst he is inside. He also holds a certain distaste for certain textures, something that makes him rather picky with his food. Things like suede or velvet, or unplaned wood make him shudder, and he immediately goes to stroke smooth metal or dip his paws in water if he touches them. The same goes for food, with things like swede and liver permanently off the menu for him. Quite a few Kiamaras think he's just being fussy, which leads on to his next hatred, and one of the most significant — not being understood. It drives Theta mad when people don't get something the first time, and he's likely to adamantly refuse explaining it a second time. As much as he loves being around others, he doesn't really grasp the idea that some people might not have understood him immediately, and it often frustrates him when he interacts with others. No matter how frustrated he gets, however, Theta will never resort to violence, as he is terrified of it. Even the slightest suggestion of a fight would send him into a full blown panic attack, one of the reasons he tries to make other Kiamaras happy all the time, and also one of the reasons he so hates being unable to make others happier. No matter his best efforts, there will always be somethings he is unable to fix for people, and knowing that really hurts him. He dearly wishes that everyone could always be content, so reminders that this will likely never be true are not welcome in his mind. His final significant dislike is, quite simply, criticism. In any form, the opposite of the praise he so craves causes Theta significant distress. He may even start crying when criticised, and so seeks to avoid such situations as much as possible.

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs;;
Firstly, Theta is exceptionally intelligent. It may be due to his tendency to become obsessed with subjects and research them practically to death, or it may just be how his brain works, but he literally absorbs information like a sponge, and always seems to know a useful piece of information for any situation. He's known to a lot of other Kia children as 'bird boy' for his extensive knowledge of nature and wildlife, particularly of the avian variety. While he doesn't mind this it does mean he gets hurtful comments thrown at him and teased quite a bit. He tends to try and ignore this though, since he really dislikes getting into conflicts.
Particular strengths of his are his imagination and creativity. He's often found daydreaming alone in the forest, and uses the fantastic thoughts that come to him in order to create elaborate stories and situations for the other children to use in play. His penchant for daydreaming can be a bit of a problem though, sometimes, when he just completely zones out of everything people are trying to tell him. Theta also uses his vivid imagination to help his own creative projects, a particular passion of his being making jewellery and headdresses from flowers he finds in the woods. Some of his creations you would think more likely to see on the head of a forest spirit or a noble than a small Kia child and his friends! He tends to use these creative skills to try and make others happy. It's almost as if he has some ability to cheer others up. Even his eternally cheery-sounding tone of voice brings a smile to the face of most of the Kias he knows, and his attempts to bring gifts and engage practically everyone in intelligent conversation about a topic they admire generally brings one to the rest. This leads directly on to his intense sense of loyalty, which is probably his strongest traits. Theta will do anything for those he counts as his friends, though this is practically everyone anyway, and would easily forgo his happiness for them. Though he is most definitely not violent and therefore cannot support friends and family in that way, his concern for their well-being and ability to talk them out of trouble is probably just as useful — if not more so!

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs;;
Probably his greatest weakness, and one not even he himself is aware of, is the way that Theta is so dependent on others for his own happiness. He must have his family around him to feel secure, must be praised to be confident, everyone has to be happy for him to be happy, and he so desperately tries to become friends with everyone. Other Kiamaras are fickle, friends often move away or drop him in favour of someone else and it crushes him every time. He needs to find a way to be happy on his own terms, rather than in others, or he will end up being walked all over, in the name of his attempts to make others happy, once he gets older.
But even if he recognised that he was being used by others, he probably wouldn't even say anything due to being so timid. Theta is exceptionally easily frightened, even if you take his acute fear of violence out of the picture, which you shouldn't really since it's the reason he will never stand up for himself — in case it turns into an argument that involves violence. But even without that, it really doesn't take much to make him back down, and most likely run away, since he's also very easily intimidated. The only thing that really brings him out of his shell is receiving praise from someone, and that can sometimes trigger bursts of intense arrogance, almost as if he assumes that he is only praised for something when it is truly amazing, and so he immediately becomes the leading authority on that matter. Sometimes he will even become obsessed with the topic for which he was praised for a short while.
Finally, a more physical and literal weakness, is the fragility of his joints. He is hyper-mobile, and while this means he is more flexible than most and therefore able to climb trees and other physical endeavours to a higher degree than other Kias, it also means his joints have a habit of coming out of joint at any given moment, and take a lot longer to heal than usual. Though at first it was suggested he be very careful, Theta just took it in his stride and carried on as usual — with his parents keeping a close eye on him now.

Pʜᴏʙɪᴀs;;
Though far from irrational, Theta's truest and most acute fear is, quite simply, of conflict of any kind. Even the slightest hint of violence sends him into a blind panic, and he may even faint, as he cannot understand why anyone would want to cause conflict and consternation amongst others. He goes out of his way to maintain peace at any cost, valuing the continued lack of conflict and the happiness of others well above his own content. Some people would not class this as a phobia as it seems perfectly normal to be afraid of fighting, however it is the exaggerated fear response that conflict creates in him that is irrational, rather than the fear itself.

Qᴜɪʀᴋs;;
The most apparent feature of Theta's personality to manifest itself is the way that he talks to himself when he thinks he's alone. Spending so much time off exploring or making things on his own, he takes great comfort from the sound of his own voice, and occasionally even argues a point with himself aloud. While others find it strange, it's perfectly normal for Theta, who believes it simply makes him more honest with both himself and others. Still, he tends to only talk to himself in private anyway.
Another rather interesting quality is the fashion in which he develops 'obsessions' with things, and sometimes drops them just as quick. Whether it's being liked by someone, gaining his sister's respect or learning about birds, where other children may be mildly interested in something, maybe finding a feather pretty or a bug vaguely interesting, but Theta immediately searches out all possible knowledge he can on any subject that catches his eye and becomes almost an expert on it overnight, just like he did with birds and all things nature-related.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs;;
Theta's family are his world, and as such he has a very special bond to each member, especially his parents. First of all his mother, Ink, whose love of beauty and self-image has inspired him to attempt to create beautiful things. He greatly admires her, thinking of her almost as a goddess-like figure, and is always ready with a compliment or a suggestion to help her look her best, and always searching for one back. He often wishes he could be as beautiful as he thinks of his mother as, which originally gave him the idea to start wearing flowers. Yet, as much as he loves Ink, she is also vaguely frightening. Her propensity to always be truthful is something Theta recognises as likely to cause violence. Her reasoning for it is clear enough, to not hurt people by lying to them, and he tries to be the same, but much more subtly, carefully. Though truthful, he cannot manage to be as blunt as his mother. As such, if he thinks of her as a deity, she would be the goddess of truth.
His father Chiron is his protection from the world. For someone with an abject fear of violence such as Theta has, he has always needed someone to fight his battles for him and his father, the hunter, filled that position perfectly. It helps, as well, that Chiron adores both Theta and his sister and would do anything to protect them. But as well as his proverbial sword and shield, his father is also his main source of knowledge. Whenever he gains a new interest or needs to know anything, the chances are you'll find him running to find Chiron. In his mind, his father is the wise and war-like hunter, infinitely knowledgable and sometimes terrifying in his hunting ability. Even as determined as he is to be non-violent, Theta greatly respects and looks up to his father.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ sɪsᴛᴇʀ;;
Theta both dearly loves and greatly respects his sister, spending the majority of his time desperately trying to impress her by showing her the places he finds and the objects he collects. He even used the prettiest flowers he could find to make her an elaborate flower headdress; a crown of pink and cream roses with the shed antlers of a yearling buck fixed to the band. So delighted was Theta with this creation, he even asked around until he could find a preservative to spray the roses with so it wouldn't spoil! This is just one of the things he has spent long periods of his own time to show her, and though they have been met with varying degrees of success, he will never give up on trying to make her respect him as he is worried she finds him too soft and boring to be someone worthy of her spending time around and is therefore determined to prove her wrong. He always seems to have a side-project to whatever he is doing in order to get her involved as well, or to generate something for her as well. Theta loves his sister, and the rest of his family, unconditionally and will always make time for her, even if this isn't entirely reciprocated. He would sacrifice his happiness, possessions or even his life for her in an instant, as she is so important to him that he is determined to always protect her, even though he would likely be the world's most feeble bodyguard, likely to fall out of a tree in front of an opponent with a muffled 'ouch' and then faint or scream in terror at the first sign of violence, but it's the thought that counts and his thoughts are foremost of helping her — though he is mildly envious of her for her cute hairstyle and pink spots!

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴋᴀᴏʀɪ;;
Aunt Kaori is something of an enigma to Theta. How easily she can trick or manipulate people and her blunt rudeness is quite frankly startling to a quiet child like himself. He often attempted to bring her daisy chains when he was very little, in order to make her 'smilier', but that initiative was quickly scrapped as he realised that she found him annoying. Now, it's fair to say that he is mildly afraid of his 'rude aunt', going out of his way to stay out of hers. Despite this all, however, Theta maintains the hope that he can make her warm up to him if he does whatever she says and doesn't annoy her — but nothing stops that fact that he still leaves her daisy crowns occasionally, when her back is turned or she is away or out.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀsᴛɪᴛʏ;;
His aunt Chastity is definitely one of Theta's all time favourite people. Sweet and kind like himself, she is an incredibly positive role model for him, almost like having an incredibly famous celebrity in the family, and he often brings the flower jewellery he makes to show her, or occasionally to ask for her help with slightly more advanced designs, or to ask good places for flowers. To Chastity however, he probably resembles an over-excited (albeit quiet) puppy, desperate for her praise; something he treasures greatly. As she is such an all-round lovely Kiamara, well respected by everyone, Theta once set himself a goal to be just like her when he grows up, something he keeps in mind to this day.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ ғɪɴɴʟᴇʏ;;
An adventurer like Theta pictures himself to be as he runs through the woods with his cape fluttering about his shoulders, his uncle Finnley is a bountiful source of adventure-related knowledge, and Theta is always hungry to learn. He has asked him countless questions, on topics ranging from native wildlife from different locations on his travels, to the best way to find water in the wild. Of course, even the answers to these questions cannot contain his attention for long — they just reinforce his yearning for adventures to discover more of nature. He hopes to one day be just as much of as expert as Finnley is to him now.

ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜ

Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;;
Theta's birthday is the 6th of March.

Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ;;
Pisces, the fish, the twelfth and final sign of the zodiac. Superstitious beliefs suggest Pisceans to be reasonable, artistic, and quiet.

Cʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ;;
Theta was born in the year of the Wood Horse. Horses of the wood characteristic are said to be logical, inspirational, intelligent, and friendly; yet, restless, high-strung, and lacking in discernment, and are associated with the element Fire.

Eʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ;;
Like both of his parents and his sister, Theta's eyes are a striking golden colour, though his are ever so slightly closer to the shade of his mother's eyes than his father's. He is immensely proud of his eye colour as he is aware of how much they make him stand out, but also because he loves the fact that the 'golden eyes' is a trait passed down in his family; something to make them extra-special.

Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ;;
Theta's hair is an incredibly dark shade of brown, perhaps better described as closer to black. It's an impossible seeming combination of Ink's jet black mane and Chiron's brown, rather difficult to describe for the child himself though. Whenever he and the other child Kias are describing themselves and their families at school, he's never quite sure what category he fits into!

Hᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟᴇ;;
The best way to describe Theta's wild mane is as... Well, a wild mane. He has never has much time to keep it in order, preferring to constantly be on the go. This has the added effect of making his hair a constant windswept mess, not that he minds much. In his human form his hair is relatively long and almost resembles a pageboy cut, but only if said pageboy had been dragged through an entire countryside worth of hedges backwards. It gives him a rather feminine appearance, but being a child, he doesn't care about that sort of thing at all, even if it does mean he gets teased or accidentally called a girl.

Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ;;
As a child, the main thing Theta cares about in his human form clothing style is practicality. He hates jeans as the texture makes him shudder and also they restrict his movement and therefore prevent him from carrying out his daily activities, so he instead only wears soft trousers, with running trainers underneath so he is always able to run after whatever catches his attention. Which is a lot. On his upper body he tends to wear long-sleeved shirts or massively oversized jumpers, always in a soft or natural colour so he doesn't stand out too much in the forest, though his favourite jumper is a pale shade of peach. Being the adventurous and, quite frankly, literature-obsessed, Kia that he is, it shouldn't come as too much of a shock to realise that, whatever he is wearing, Theta doesn't feel complete with his brown cape. It provides him camouflage and warmth in the forest, as well as making him feel like a proper explorer (It's also saved him from some pretty nasty falls from trees a number of times).

Aᴄᴄᴇssᴏʀɪᴇs;;
Apart from in his human or anthro forms, where he has his brown 'adventurer's' cloak as mentioned above, Theta has no fixed accessories. He does, however, always have at least one flower on his person at pretty much all times. Whether it's a simple rose in his mane, a rushed daisy chain necklace, an elaborate flower crown or a particular interesting specimen encased in resin and hung round his neck, the things he makes from the flowers that he is always around tend to end up decorating himself, rather than others. There is never one particular item that he wears over any of the others; it is quite simply determined by whatever he is making that day. But rest assured, there will always be flora around Theta.

Vᴏɪᴄᴇ;;
Theta's voice is rather strange, compared to other Kiamaras he has met. It is soft and almost purring, a medium-low but quiet, varying-pitched sound that makes many Kias double-take as they realise he's a boy. He is perpetually sunny-sounding, making other happy just by talking, but there is always an undertone of doubt in his voice that only those who know him closely would be able to pick up on.

Bᴜɪʟᴅ;;
As he is still a child, it is still uncertain as to what his build will be. For now, though, and certainly for the foreseeable future, Theta is a short and skinny, almost scrawny Kiamara, though not because of anything like him being underfed. It simply seems he has inherited his father's body build, despite the height difference. His leg muscles are already much stronger than most others his age due to the amount of climbing, exploring and running he does in the woods during his games with friends or just by himself, or when he goes chasing after birds, but due to the rest of his less than athletic physique, it is unlikely he'll build any further muscle elsewhere, especially due to the fact his joints are very delicate and easily injured. At first he was forbidden from playing outside, but when he snuck out anyway, cape trailing behind him as he slid through a window, they relented and just keep a careful eye on him. This means he would have trouble building up muscle in areas near joints such as in his arms, and pretty much affirms the fact he's going to stay scrawny.

Fᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ;;
Theta's favourite colour is pink, like the colour of his mother's coat. He dearly loves the colour as it is not actually part of the spectrum of visible light and is therefore, in his eyes, an alien colour that has somehow made its way into our lives. This Kiamara is also incredibly interested in the reasons behind the fact that calling someone 'in the pink' means they are really happy and healthy. He should know — he's been called it a lot because of his perpetually sunny outlook.

ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ;;
Hey there, would you mind if I asked you some questions? Nothing major, don't worry!

[Sitting under a large tree with a half-finished flower crown between his paws, the Kiamara child looks up at you, startled]
"Of course, sorry about this mess. I'd be happy to, if you just give me a second."
[He quickly tidies it away, sounding remarkably adult.]

So, can you tell us your name?

[The small Kiamara fidgets, his eyes almost entirely obscured behind a tousled mane. Still, he is smiling sweetly despite his obvious nervousness.]
"Yes. I'm Theta."

Do you have a middle name at all, Theta?

"It's Rowan, Theta Rowan and then no last name, but no-one uses it. I like it a lot actually. Did you know Rowan trees are associated with magic?"
[He sits forward a bit, clearly excited by the subject.]

I guess you like trees then, right?

[He nods quickly, flicking a couple of strands of his mane out of his face to reveal bright eyes.]
"I like all of nature! It's so interesting that I can never get bored... And mum says I get bored very quickly! Not with this though, it's helping me become an awesome adventurer!"

What's your favourite plant then?

[The Kiamara tilts his head to one side for a moment, thinking.]
"... I would have to say... My favourite flower is Jasminum Polyanthum, Pink Jasmine. It just smells so lovely, and it makes nice tea. But my favourite sort of tree is Acer palmatum, the Japanese Maple. They're such a gorgeous colour in autumn."

...And your favourite animal?

[He smiles widely, going silent for a couple of seconds before he speaks again.]
"Another difficult one... But it'll have to be a bird, if that's alright. Grus japonensis, the red-crowned crane. So elegant, and with such striking plumage..."
[He appears lost in thought.]

Bear with me here, it's the final 'favourite' question. Do you have a favourite gemstone?

[This time he answers without even a second to think, ears pricking forward as he becomes more interested in the questions.]
"Carnelian! It's this really lovely reddish-orange quartz mix and it looks like it's on fire in certain light. I tried collecting gemstones for a while... Might get back into that."

I've heard you make things?

[He picks up the half-finished crown from behind his back and stares at it, then begins to search around in a small pile of flowers as he talks.]
"Indeed I do. I like to make things from my natural surroundings, to try and capture some of its beauty. I also think they make nice gifts. They tend to make people smile."
[He beams delightedly as he delivers his last sentence, delicately taking a sprig of red berries from a nearby bush and adding it to the headdress.]

What do you want to do when you're older?

[He looks vaguely concerned, a tiny frown appearing on his face.]
"I don't really like to think about the future. I guess I'm a sort of 'Carpe Diem' kind of person... I hope I'll still be doing this sort of thing though. I'd quite like to wander around a bit, gather a reputation as an artist. As I say, though, I don't like to assume."

Thank you for answering, Theta, it's been really nice to meet you.

[He blushes, barely visible under his dark fur, and smiles shyly back.]
"No problem. Thank you too~"
[He places the finished crown on your head and grins in delight.]
"Have a nice day!"

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs;;
Theta is incredibly creative, and this expresses itself clearly in his hobbies. He has found a way to combine his great love for nature and flowers with his desire to make others happy, through making things from nature, particularly jewellery from flowers. When he started off he was literally just capable of daisy chains, which he often left in his mother or sister's room or at Aunt Kaori's door in an attempt to make her like him. Now, however, he's quite good, and has even made pocket money from selling some of his more complex creations. He still leaves them for Ink and his sister though, and sometimes Kaori too.
He also likes birdwatching; having a mild obsession with the avian creatures, it has a calming effect on him and has allowed him to encounter countless rare species through sheer determination and patience.
This leads neatly into his next hobby, adventuring! Many a time has seen him attempting to scramble up a sheer cliff face in order to get closer to a falcon's roost. It made him realise how much he likes the thrill of getting to these inaccessible places, and led to his parents' purchase of his 'adventuring cloak' to keep him warm when he insists on charging off into the wilderness in the middle of winter.
Finally, and rather unusually for one so active, Theta loves reading. Books are adventures in themselves, a calming experience comparable to watching his birds, and things of beauty in their construction, all by themselves. They are a combination of all that he loves, and he will never cease to be amazed at the 'power' they hold in creating new worlds inside the reader's mind.

Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs;;
Theta tends to be very vocal about his interests, and as such most of them are known to the local Kiamaras, however transient they may be. Of course, he has a habit of picking up and dropping interests very frequently, and as such it's probably best to stick with the reasonably secure main three, which have endured for the majority of his short life so far. The first (and really the second as well) is of course nature. He has always been fascinated with it, and seeks to spend all of his available time around it as he seeks yet more knowledge, beyond that of just books. It was from his interest in nature he developed his skills with all things flower-related, and also his second interest — birds. Of all things in nature, he admires birds the most, perhaps even more than flowers, since the sense of freedom they provoke always has a calming influence on him.
His third, and perhaps fittingly the most subtle of his interests, are all things related to adventures. Even the most mundane trip will always be an adventure to Theta, who wishes to see the whole world. It is for this reason he is often seen running through the woods with his brown cape fluttering behind him; in his mind he is travelling the world, as free as his beloved birds.

Aʀᴛ;;
Image Image Image
By TriggerTheLoneWolf! | By 2 Infinity &' Beyond! | By . Eagle .!
Image Image Image
By TriggerTheLoneWolf! | By IronicwOrLd! | By MintCat!
By TriggerTheLoneWolf!

Last edited by mi ainsel on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:10 am, edited 40 times in total.

My deviantART
Guess who’s back on CS? It’s been a while.
art by trashqrince <3

mi ainsel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 am

oh possible reserve ;o;
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:40 am

reserve for that girl vuv
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:41 am

Oh gosh. <3 Possible reserve for the girl.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaynn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 am

Reserve! I don't know which baby I'm trying for yet, but I have names!

Boy's Name: Tyson
Girl's Name: Taylor
Last edited by Shaynn on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════╗
shaynn------
    [ intj ] • [ ] • [ dA ]
╚════════════════════╝

S ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ s . . . you just have to
take a
--ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ--to--ʀ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ x.

ʙ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ; find a ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ɪ ғ ᴜ ʟ
-------------------place . . .

and not ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ᴋ.
Shaynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:09 am

reserve for the girl.; u ;
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P r i n c e s s // V i v i a n a

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 am

b a s i c s
Viviana
Princess Vivi
Female
March 5th
Pieces
Horse
Bloodstone
Jonquil

d e e p e r
USAGE: Italian, Spanish, Late Roman
PRONOUNCED: vee-vee-AH-nah (Italian) [key]

Feminine form of Vivianus (see VIVIAN). Saint Viviana (also known as Bibiana) was a Roman saint and martyr of the 4th century. From the Latin name Vivianus which was derived from Latin vivus "alive". Saint Vivian was a French bishop who provided protection during the Visigoth invasion of the 5th century. It has been occasionally used as an English (masculine) name since the Middle Ages. In modern times it is also used as a feminine name, in which case it is either an Anglicized form of BÉBINN or a variant of VIVIEN (2). Used by Alfred Lord Tennyson as the name of the Lady of the Lake in his Arthurian epic 'Idylls of the King' (1859). Tennyson may have based it on VIVIENNE, but it possibly arose as a misreading of NINIAN. A famous bearer was British actress Vivien Leigh (1913-1967), who played Scarlett O'Hara in 'Gone with the Wind'.

Spoiled//Sassy//Princess//Bossy
Viviana can be spoiled and smug from time to time, she has a sassy nature and hates being told what to do. A total princess, she loves to be called pretty and feels the need to look her best. She hates getting dirty no matter what, her princess attitude is the one she shows off the most. When she wants to be of course, she's often dreams of meeting a prince and becoming a real princess and sometimes she likes to act the part. However that is not all she is. Deep down Viviana is secretly really sweet and gentle. She has a soft spot for animals and cute things and tends to adore them from afar in and secret. Viviana adores playing games with her brother, though she can be very bossy towards him, she really does care for him too, she just likes to be in charge. Viviana may talk big, but she is gentle and really would never hurt anyone and is terrible at threats. She has an amazing inability to lie, she can't do it, whenever she tries to lie she can't because her voice goes all squeaky so she is ratted out right away.

Persistent//Headstrong//Stubborn//Determined
Viviana, in truth, can be a bit persistent when it comes to certain things; like cleaning her crown, she hates getting dirt on it and freaks out when it does happen. She can be a bit headstrong and even stubborn when it comes to helping others in any way she can, and sometimes she’s even stubborn enough to spend all night up just trying to get something done. She’s the type of kiamara who sets a goal, for example if she was saving money for a new crown or a present for her brother she wouldn't touch it till she made enough. It’s the little things like that that show how willful she can be. Not just how she wants to be. Though she hates to fight she is determined enough to stand up for what she believes in and will verbally argue for it to. Though she wouldn’t ever physically fight for something. Though her headstrong manners are often minor she still shows them from time to time, but never always. Viviana is also a tad bit finicky when she wants to be, she can't help that though.

Modest//Humble//Gentle//Naive
As mentioned before, deep down, she is very modest in nature, Viviana can be very humble when she wants to be. She honestly doesn’t really like rude kiamaras, or those who would lie. She will be honest about it as well; she likes more gentle and humble kiamaras. However, she will keep her own kind nature and will still try and make friends with everyone she meets, even when her princess side is showing. Her own heart just can’t help but try and let others in. She can’t help but believe everyone has some form of kindness inside of him or her. She can also be a bit naïve because of this, always believing what she is told and believing in the good of others. Viviana may be timid from time to time, but she’s always got an open and loving heart and a very strong will.

Chiron
Viviana admires her father, he is the strong and silent type, but she adores him anyway. To her, he is her knight in shining armour, the one who will come and save her if she was ever in danger and the one to guide her down the right path. He is her protector, but he is also more then that, he is her father. She loves to nuzzle and cuddle with him; and she feels special that he shows such a side to her. She has deep respect for him and would never disobey him if he told her not to do something. Despite her love for her mother, she does spend most of her time with her father, it's not that she loves him more; it's that she is Daddy's little girl.

Ink
Viviana, much like her mother, believes herself to be beautiful and hates to get dirty. She admires her mother's beauty more then anything though and can't help but praise her to help her feel better. In her eyes her mother is always the best, and she loves being able to spend time with her, whether it is braiding their hair, or putting on make-up, or trying on clothing; she doesn't care she enjoys every second she spends with her.

Brother
Viviana loves her brother, she looks up to him even though she can treat him like her servant from time to time and always tells him what to do. She adores playing games with him and secretly she really does admire and envy her brother, though she never tells, she will always love and adore him, no matter what.

Short and Sweet
Viviana was born with her twin brother. They were born to the two Kiamara's Chiron and Ink, and they were loved very deeply by their parents. Viviana was always treated like a princess when she was growing up and soon when her father presented her with a crown at a young age she fell in love with it. Gaining the desire to be a princess, and learning all their ways. Everyday she would practice and play and soon she started to call herself Princess Viviana. She was know far and wide… well not really far and wide. However she was well known by all her friends, as she always was able to make friends. Though she may have not lived the most exciting life yet, she's young and has a whole lifetime to live. Full of wonders and new discoveries, this section could not possibly be writing as anymore.

g e t t i n g t o k n o w h e r
Raven wrote:"Hello there Miss Viviana, do come in and sit down."

"Um, excuse me, but my name is Princess Viviana thank you!"

Raven wrote:"Terribly sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! So, to start off the interview, may I ask you what your favourite colour is?"

"Tis alright humble servant! My favourite colour is of course pink! Why? Because pink is pretty, like my momma, she is the prettiest kia in the whole world, and me too!"

Raven wrote:"Oh, makes sense! What's your favourite food?"

"Easy! My favourite food is candy!"

Raven wrote:"Candy, why and what kind?"

"I love it, it's tasty! And yummy... and colourful! If I had to pick just one kind, it would most definitely be Princess Gummies"

Raven wrote:"Oh alright, what is your favourite time of the day?"

"Morning, so that I can go outside and play with Mister Sunshine, and my brother. Mornings are a lot of fun because everyone is awake then, except for lazy teensies! Or… whatever they are called which are older and lazy but not an adult! All the birds are out and everything! I love it because I can't wait to go to school and make new friends to play princess with! Err- not play princess, I mean, I am a princess, but they can play and pretend they are too, except for the guys, they have to be knights, servants, or princes!"

Raven wrote:"I see! Well seems like a fun time to play, okay favourite flower and why?"

"I love violets, I don't know why I just do I like purple, not as much as pink, but violet's are a cool shape and start with vi like my name."

Raven wrote:"I also love violets! Say what is your favourite name?"

"Viviana!"

Raven wrote:"Of course it is."

"What was that?"

Raven wrote:"Y-Your name is fabulous no wonder you love it so!"

"Yep!"

Raven wrote:"Ohhhh okay, so let's move on, what is your favourite flavour of icecream?"

"Vanilla chocolate fudge crackle!"

Raven wrote:"Excellent choice!" owo

"I know!"

Raven wrote:"So why the princess look?"

"Because I am a princess! Of course silly, father gave me my first crown when I was little and called me his little princess so naturally I must be one."

Raven wrote:"Oh I see, and your favourite disney princess?"

"That is really hard to chose? Do I have to just pick one? Well if I have to it would be Princess Ariel"

Raven wrote:"Why is that?"

"Well she is really, really pretty, like all princesses are; but she is special. She's a mermaid, and she marries Prince Eric, and he is so amazing and handsome like my Daddy! I wanna marry a prince like that too someday."

Raven wrote:"I see! What is your favourite cookie to serve at your tea parties?"

"Mini Egg Cookies."

Raven wrote:"Sounds good! Okay moving on-"

"Well that is all the time I have, I have to go!"

Raven wrote:"B-But I have so much I want to know!"

"I'm a princess and it's tea time! Princesses never miss tea time!"

Raven wrote:"Come back!" ;u;

….

- Pink stuff
- Princess things
- Dresses
- Being right
- Life
- Flowers
- Animals
- Stuffed Animals
- Pictures of her
- Hot chocolate

- Rude kias
- Losing
- Getting dirty
- Fighting
- BUGS
- Spiders
- Yuckie stuff
- FISH EWWWW
- Cinnamon buns
- Tea

a t t i t u d e
Ostraconophobia- Fear of shellfish, it’s real, and for her, they are terrifying monsters from the sea! She doesn’t say why she is really afraid of them though…
Thalassophobia- Fear of the sea… wait am I sensing a pattern here?
Yep, she is afraid of water, Aquaphobia, she can’t even swim, and doesn’t really like fish to much either, but has no problems with sharks and dolphins.

Showing off, being a princess, playing games, being with her brother. Viviana secretly just loves to sit and watch the cherry blossom’s fall from the tree, and flowers bloom in her garden. She loves to dance, and eat strawberries, raspberries, and even cherries. She also plays with other children her age. She loves the game assassin, a game where you hunt people down with an object for fun! She usually wins because she insists that she is a princess and must never be harmed. Despite her princess like nature, she loves puzzle games and even evenings watching the fireflies.
Viviana is not a real princess, though she has always dreamed of being one; since her father once presented her with a crown for her birthday and told her a story of a princess and a prince. Ever since that day, she's desired to be a princess, or at least pretend that she is. Viviana's crown's all come from her parents, except for the paper and flower ones she makes herself. Her most treasured item is her first crown, the one her father gave to her on her birthday, it's her favourite one and she never goes anywhere without it. It may be plain, but it is hers and she loves.
Further explaining her spoiled personality, although she doesn't always act like it, she does and can get a little sassy and spoiled. She always loves to have her way and hates to be wrong even when she knows she is wrong. She loves to be right, and the reason is because her mother always says that she is always right. Since she wants to be like her mother, she believes that she is right too and hates it when she doesn't get her way. Though she doesn't always make a big scene about it, she is very keen on using the puppy eyes look and the cute little pout. If that doesn't work, then she makes a scene.
Viviana will never admit to her obsession of Sherlock Holmes books. She doesn't know why, but she finds the dashing detective to be rather intriguing, and is always fascinated by them. She will never admit to collecting them though and keeps it secret from everyone.
Viviana in truth, really hates tea. She can't stand tea, and the taste of it. She loves playing tea time, and is willing to drink pretend tea, but prefers to have hot chocolate with her cookies. She prefers the term Tea Party, simply because it is something a princess does and attends to. She adores the feeling of sitting around a table in a pretty dress with all her "guest" to join her in drinking "tea". For her birthday she wants to have a mystery tea party, but doesn't know how to go about it yet. As for her dislike of cinnamon buns, she just plain hates anything cinnamon flavoured.
Today Was a Fairy Tale - Taylor Swift // This song suits her child like love of her princess admiration. I feel as she grows up this song will represent her even more then it does now, because everyday to this little girl is a magically fairy tale.
“But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true.”
― Walt Disney Company, 12 Princess Stories

e x t r a s
s t o r y
I remember that morning well because I had met the most strangest of kiamaras. I had been wandering in the park, leaving my brother who was sleeping calmly under a tree, He often was lazy and decided to nap whenever he could. I rolled my eyes tenderly reaching up and stroking my crown gently, this was my favourite one, so naturally I took good care of it! I looked around for someone to play with, getting rather bored just on my own, I saw a girl under a tree, she was older then me but I didn't care, I trotted right up to her with a smile on my face. "Play with me." I said swiftly to her, she looked up, her face had been hidden in her hoodie, she had a bright orange face and a light blue body, she was covered in really pretty spots. She looked at me rather terrified, "Hello?" I said, "Play with me." I beckoned again wanting to play.

She opened her mouth to answer but swiftly shut it, handing me a note. I picked it up and frowned, "I don't read well." I noted to her, "Give me a moment." I said as she gave me a look of worry. "My… n…nam..e is… S….Shi…zu…ka." I pronounced it out carefully, father had taught me to read though I was still learning and her name was funny anyways. "Your name is funny," I spoke aloud a second time, she nodded meekly at me, agreeing, who would agree that their name was weird? "Well my name is perfect, it's Viviana, but you can call me Princess Vivi." I said proudly, showing her my crown, she blinked and nodded at me lightly, she started to draw. It was then I noticed she had a bunch of painting supplies with her, I blinked, "What are you drawing?" I asked and before she could write me a note I waddled up and sat in her lap, I blinked when I noticed she was drawing me and my brother, I looked up, "That would be creepy if I wasn't so pretty." I said smiling at her. She blinked and nodded again.

"Mother told me never to talk to strangers, but you don't talk so I guess it's okay if you draw me," She said, "but you got my brother's nose all wrong, it's much bigger." I giggled and crawled out sitting down in front of her again. She seemed surprised by my antics, if you'd want to call them that. She nodded meekly and fixed her mistake actually drawing his nose bigger which made me giggle again, my brother looked really silly, but I looked so… pretty! Yes pretty! Not a flaw on me, which was good because I would have been upset if there was. "So Shi… I'll just call you Shi because it's easy" I said, "Will you play with me after you finish?" I asked, She blinked, I really didn't give her much time to think or answer, "I like to play hide and seek and I think you will be good at it because you're so quiet, and don't talk so I will be the seeker and you will hide" I said, she nodded slowly. Absorbing my words into her mind, it took her a moment to nod some more, before going back to drawing. She only took a few minutes to finish and showed me again, "Wow, yes, yes I approve." I said nodding my head, "Now can we play?" I asked, she nodded her head getting up and walking off, I closed my eyes counting to ten and when I opened them I giggled seeing bright blue in the bushes. Perhaps even though she was silent it was hard to hide, due to her bright colours. "Gee I wonder where she could be?" I said.

I walked over to the bush and poked her lightly causing her to jump out utterly terrified, "Found you!" I said, "Okay so hide and seek isn't really your game." I said, barely giving her time and calm down and breathe. "So tell me strange lady." I said to Shi, "Why don't you talk?" I asked, as she crawled out of the bush and sat down staring at me, she shook her head, "But I wanna know!" I whined lightly, but again she bit her lip and looked down. I blinked, "Can you not speak?" I questioned, slowly she nodded her head, glancing up at me. "Oh." I said feeling a bit bad that I had kept pestering her. "Well..." I started, "It's your turn to count so we can keep playing" I said noticing her frowning. "I'm really good you know." I smiled at her, she started to smile faintly when I still wanted to play with her.

So that's how I met the strange miss Shizuka, I call her Shishi though for fun! Eventually we went to my brother and started to play together. I think I made a new friend that day.

Shizuka - Shizuka is a strange kiamara to her, she doesn't talk at all and Viviana doesn't mind that one bit because it means she gets to hear herself talk more.
Akemi - She doesn't mind Akemi to much, she finds his eyes to be wear, but his owlish look can be sometimes cute to her and she admires the strong silent type, even if he does has a soft spot for her.
Julianna - Viviana finds her to be very very loud. Sometimes annoyed by her, she doesn't mind spending time with her and her family, sometimes it's fun to just shout.
Coreena - Her girly best friend, Viviana is often seen showing off with Coreena for fun, though Coreena is older then she is she still has fun with her and always invites her to her exclusive tea parties.
Kallista - Always fun with these too, bubbly and fun, the princess can't help but admire the funny Microkia.
Roxanne - Viviana loves listening to Roxanne's music and loves to follow her around sometimes.
Damon - She finds that he is super nice and she enjoy's being spoiled by those who find her cute. He is a gardener and therefor has a rather impressive garden of which she enjoys playing in.
Dexter - Dexter is easily her knight in shining armour, he loves video games and loves to play damsel in distress with her.
Yulia - total tomboy, not that Viviana minds to much, but always tends to question why she dresses like a boy all the time.
Alek - Viviana always calls him a grumpy head, but she always has fun with him in the end.

Taylor Swift - Today Was a Fairytale
Owl City - When can I see you again?
Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
Passenger - Let her go
One Republic - Counting Stars
One Direction - Story of my Life
Idina Menzel - Let it Go

h e x
c o d e s

Princess
Viviana

#211c14 xxx
#3d3425 xxx
#6b5c41 xxx
#d4bd9b xxx
#a13747 xxx
#fc627a xxx
#fabf3e xxx

Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 114 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me