Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Nodell

JMD#92

Postby lumpinbanana » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 pm

quote="Wolfswelpe"]
nσw whαt єхαctlч ís α jєwєl mαnє drαgσn?
A Jewel Mane Dragon is a large creature with jewls on their foreheads and tails.They eat mostly small mamals such as birds, squirels, and rabbits. The fur on their back, hind, and front legs feel like the softest of silk and is pretty short. The fur around their neck (Also know as their mane) and tail is very soft, fluffy, and long. Jewel mane Dragons mostly keep to themselves but when they find someone they like the grow very attached, loyal, and talkative. They're all slightly bigger than a mustang but some grow to be as large as a elephant. All Jewel Mane Dragons have jewels at the end of their tail and on their forehead, there's really no exception to that rule. The jewel on their tail is used as a weapon in combat and hunting, while the jewel on their forehead is used during mating season to atract females.
[/quote]

To win this little baby you have to fill out the form below.
You can add any extras you like, but the ones written there are required! (only exception is, when a section says otherwise)
You can also make the form as pretty as possible ^^.

Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Art:

End Date:

The end date is now set on November the 2nd!
Discord| hanhuts#1510
--------------------------------------
tumblr {x} youtube {x} instagram {x}[/center]
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD#92

Postby .Eclipse. » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh my gawd..AHH
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Promisesbroken » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Username
Promisesbroken

Name
Lilac

Personality
Lilac is very fun, joyful, and silly. She's quite a prankster.
She enjoys turning everything beautiful with her shiny pink jewel.

Art:
Ɩ ♥ Dσmo

Updates wrote:My JMDs:
Trying for #92
Back next on:
Tomorrow
Mood:
Annoyed
Favourite song:
Light up the World
Current Obsession:
Dr. Pepper
My Favorite color:
P u r p l e

“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Promisesbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e n » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Pretty
Last edited by r e n on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e n » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:01 am

What are the hex codes?
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 am

May i still try out?
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumpinbanana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 am

YEs ouo
I'll end November 20th
Plenty of time.
Discord| hanhuts#1510
--------------------------------------
tumblr {x} youtube {x} instagram {x}[/center]
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:40 am

Username:
Katniss Odair
Name:
Octavia ~

I thought it was a verry pretty name and that it had a nice sound to it. Octavia was the sister of the first roman empopior and said to have great beauty. That is why i picked that name for her, for her beauty.

Lover:
Paint

likes~

¶ Drawing
¶ Painting
¶ Clothing desing
¶ her love,Paint
¶ the ocen
¶ Cats
¶ Dogs
¶ Summer days
¶ Winter

dislikes~

¶ Fire
¶Hot chocklet

Personality:

Octavia~ "Darling, Fashion is my passion!"

~~Main personalty~~

Octavia is a fashion loving freak. You can rarely catch her not whereing some fancey dress,or at least pearls. She is no where near shy, she talks to every one she can. Abought dress', Fashion. And any thing near that catagory. She is gentle,wich she has to be to sew the most wonderful gowns.
She all most always has to add feathers to every dress and hat she has ever made.she has a love for water an how calm the sea is. She loves dess' based off the sea and any thing with pearls. She loves to gently wade into the water and feal the wind rush though her fur as the waves crash behind her. She all ways feals like she belongs when she is in the water. The freeness of weight,she describes it as "beaing weightless,and light as a festher on my dress."

Kind~

Octavia is all ways kind to every one who buys from her, treating them with kindess. After all she would want them to buy again. And to be happy with there scervice. She will rarely be rude,unless you push her past her liments,example: when rude little kids ruin her new dress by jimpin in mud putles.

Calm~

Octavia is like the sea, calm, but feace. She has been told of her beauty by many dragons. In her past,it has even caused her truble with her old friend. Now not a friend at all.

Cheerful~

Octavia is all ways verry cheerful. She is up-beat around every one. Exspecaly when they ask abought her new dress' and her clothing line.

story:
Octavia wrote:Octaiva~ "well darling i just dont know how to start such a story... lets just start from the point where i was young and clueless. Paint, he was the only dragon i have ever loved. This his how i met my prince charming. My old best friend had just goten her first boyfriend, his name was Paint. For the oh so glory paint horse slpoches he posesed on his flowing pelt. We where all three talking, just an avridge talk of weather and the new dress i had desinged for her. A magnifacent pecock dress, with flowling feathers. I dont mean to brag dear, but it was my best work.
She tryed it on for us but paint asked if i would try it on. She got a bit mad,but let me. He made me do a twril for him. I swor i saw his eyes light up. He comented on how good my fur looked with the dress and pecock feahtered head band. I blushed under my fur. She deashed out of my house crying. Paint didnt follow, he sighed and sat down in his seat. I rember how his tail curled around the leg of the chair. I know know this means he is nervous. So i asked, "paint,why dont you go after her?" The responce i got was heart crushing. "I-i...im not in love with her..." i had paused. My queston only upset my heart more, "i-i dont understand..." i say slightly mimickig his stutter, "if you dont love her...then who do you love? " he paused,then i felt the soft clink of something against my pink gem. It was none outher then Paints pure white gem. I look down at our twined tales, then up at the guilty Paint. He was clearly verry stressed,the way he dug his nales i to the table proved it. I didnt move my tale back,just because i didnt want to stress him even more. But i now regret not pulling it away. He only tightend his grip on my tale. I finaly get my awnser. "You."
I have always wanderd how such a simple word as 'you' can change how you think abought some one.
"H-how could you love me?" I ask. I have know paint scence we where 5, we where best friends. Always laughing and having a good time. Sure we had arguments,but any friendship does. The only thing romantic we have ever done,was going to a dance. But outher then that,there has been no romance between me and him. " Dont you rember the prom?" Paint asks me hoarsly. "Yes. . . How could i forget?" I say. Paint sighs and i feal his grip losen slightly,i gess he didnt want to hurt me. Paint takes a deep breath,and begans, "Octavia, ever scence i was young i have loved you. Every thing abought you, the way you smile, your laugh. The way you squeal when your happy." I blush at paints words. He goes on, " your beauty canot be described by the fanceyst word. Nor can your eyes be compared to the most radent gem. Your are like the sea." That is why i love the sea,my lover
Described me like it, i take his words in. And ride them like a gentle wave.pure,is how i can describe the words. If indeed they can be described. He keeps woeing me with the pure lulabys, "you are calm,gentle, and just as radent as it.... but the mer point Octavia, is that i want you to be mine. Every part of you, though thick and thin let me be there for you."
I look at Paint, he is looking me right in the eye. I have to look down,scared they would see though me. "But why...why would you do that to my best friend if you love me so much?" I ask quitely.
"Octaiva....i just couldent get the courge to tell you..a-and i thought if i moved on...that i would forget. But i havent." I look at Paint. Plain speachless. Before i can blink or yet respond. He pulled me close to him with strong paws waped around my waist. "Please. Dont... " Paint wispers softly to me. He burries his muzzle into my mane, he takes deep breaths in. I gess he was trying to soak up my scent while i stayed where he moved me. I wanted to move away and just run. Run from my problems. But i knew i couldent fail Paint when he was like this. I give in and nuzzled into his mane to, half to hide my face,half to soak up his scent that is so fimlar to me. When we do break apart it is for him to go home.
The next few days is hard, Paint tells my friend thay he was really in love with me,not her. He comes over to my house each night, by sneaking out the window. Because he really wasnt supposnt to have any type of girl-friend. I
I found out that i truely did love my Paint when we whrer siting by the fire out side, having a little camp out in my back yard. The fire reflected its yellow and red blaze of of Paints pelt. My head was on the fur of his chest, we faced the shining stars. And i knew,they shown just for us. Paint carefuly had a paw wraped around me. "its such a lovely night..." paint muttered out,clearly tiard. "Yes it is, the stars are verry lovely tonight." Paint smiles at me after i speek.
"Yes, and they shine just to be seen in your eyes." Paint say verry softly to me. I blush again under my fur. "My eyes arnt as pretty as the stars." I say to him.
"Your right Octavia." Paint say, im verry let down at first but when he finishes im beeming. " they are to breath takeing to be compared to stars." I nussle my snout up into his mane. I can tell he is beming just like a star as his hug on me tightens.I only breath the 3 words i have never said to any one, "I love you." Paint wispers "i love you too." Back into my ear. We stay there the whole night,basking in the stars glory.

"Yes,that is how i found my prince. Such a kind gental man if you ask me."

this is my prince, paint <3

{{I also own paint}}

History:
Octaiva wrote:History~

Why me? ...*sigh* if i must.

It was an avridge day at home,my mom and dad where in side, i was outside playing. I think i was 5, or 6 years old then. I rushed inside, redy for the warm coco to rush down my thought. My mouther layed the stemming cup down on the table, poping a few marshmellows into the hot chocklet. I grabed the santa cup but droped it on the ground,because of the heat comeing off of the cup. "Outch!" I sreamed. I was litttle and didnt know what i was abought to say could hurt them so badly, "you said it was redy! Redy dosnt mean too hot!" I screamed at them. My mom stood there a bit shalked at my horible outburst. Then she bent next to me and with a towl,and cleaned it up slowly. I scouled at them and ran out the door and over to my friends house. I did the rudest thing by complaing abought the hot chocklet when i arived at his house. Next door i had no clue what was going on, my mom was said to have knocked the hot stemming kettle of the oven,and thats what lit the fire... i ran out side as soon as i heared my frineds mom exsclame, "oh my! Our nabors house has cought fire!" I gess they had called the fire truck because as i was running a speddy fire truck roared past me. "No..no!" I called,when i got there i,nd the firemen where too late... all thay was left was ash,rubble and a picture of us three. They didnt find there bodys so there was nothing left to burrie. They handed me the piutue frame and i held it to my chest. Sobing my eyes out.
The next day i was sent to an oprhnige. It was a sad little place, dull walls, dull dragons. Even the food tasted dull. Each time i was offered hot chocklet,i turned it down. I knew i must have upseted my mom so much that she snaped,and in her anger knocked the kettle over and caused the fire...at the end of each day we brush our teath and get in our night cloths then go to bed. I dont see the point of sleeping,when the nightmares of our history cursed our past. On a bright summer day we where introduced to sewig and clothing making. I was given some dull fabric,witch maked scence of cose every thing here was dull. I had some dark red and white,before i knew it i was making a santa hat. The outher young dragons watched me, when i was done i put it on. One dragon asked if i would make him one. So i did,outhers asked for one to. So i pretty much just made every dragon a santa hat the where, that is how i found my talent for dress making. Over the years i made so many dresses and hats that every one had something bright and colorful to where. Insted of the drab unifors that we wore..
When i was 18 i was alowded to move out and i bought a nice 2 story house. It was bright and colorful inside, the walls where a bright pink,like my jewl. My only friend i had made over the years was Paint, he wasnt an orphin like me. But was just as needy. He grew up with a poor family, they owned a farm in the county. He often spent nights with me, not in the same be of corse, he slept in the gest room and i slept in my bed. He only made a living of of selling cattle. He was my little cowboy, all though he hated it when i called him that. But just recently he had goten a girlfriend. I couldent help but feal jelous of her. She had such a nice young man and i had no one. He had spent nights with her and not me. I wated him back. Not want,needed him back. He was my only type of support i had in years...

There song:

a thousand years~

Art:

A thousand years,paint and Octavia.

^^paint and octavia

beatch day^^

head shot^^

Last edited by Nodell on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:26 am

Yay! This ends tommaro, good luck!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumpinbanana » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 am

Congrats to Celestia! She's yours
Discord| hanhuts#1510