6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Maurice "Macy" Ref

Postby eros » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:41 pm

█░IS NOT! IS NOT! ░░░░░░░█████████████
┏──────────── ─ ─
bio username: eros;
Name: Maurice
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Maurice is a fun-loving partier who loves hanging around friends and overall just bringing life to normally boring situations.
However, despite his absolute adoration for playing around, this kalon loves his job even more. His makeup studio is his pride and joy and he's been known to even blow off planned events to finish up his masterpieces, resulting in many of his friends calling him a workaholic.

3 Positive Traits: Charismatic, sociable, imaginative
3 Neutral Traits: Mellow, determined, artful
3 Negative Traits: Overworking, loquacious/overtalkative, jealous

Character "Interview"
If he were granted three wishes, what would he ask for? A newer, more classy studio, some more free time, and an assistant.
What three things would he take to a Desert Island? Three friends so he wouldn't have to be lonely.
What does he want from life? Someone to share his life (and workplace) with.
What, in the outside world, is preventing him from getting it? Nothing much, actually
What, in himself, is preventing him from getting it? His ridiculous need to overwork himself.
What must happen before he overcomes this? Maurice has to realize that he needs to put his wellbeing before his job.
In his relationship with others, how is he different with family than he is with friends? Why? With his family, he tends to be much more down to earth and relaxed, mostly because he doesn't feel as much need to prove himself to them as he does with his friends.
How does he fall in love? At first sight? Over a long period? It tends to be a mixture of both. Maurice feels the first bit of attraction when he sees someone, then he'll slowly fall in love from there.
What part of loving comes easy for him? Hard? Making his lover smile definitely easiest for him, but devoting time to their relationship is a whole different story.
How does he decide if he can trust someone? Experience with others? with this person? First impressions? Intuition? Does he test the person somehow? Or is he just generally disposed to trust or not to trust? Maurice tends give his trust entirely to someone when he meets them, and how they treat him decides in time how much he gives or takes away.
When he walks into a room, what does he notice first? Usually how neat or messy it is.
Second? The contents, namely decorations.
When he walks into a room, what does he expect people to notice about him? Most of the time he wants others to notice the effort he's put into his appearance.
Is one sense more highly developed than another? (Is he more visual, or audible, etc, or does he rely on the famous sixth sense?) Maurice tends to use his sight more than his other senses.
What's the one thing he has always wanted to do but didn't/couldn't/wouldn't? He's actually always wanted to take a cross-country trip, but has never really had the time.
What is he most proud of about his life? His success in the cosmetics industry.
What is he most afraid of? Being alone, actually.
What does he value most? Companionship, even though he rarely makes time for it.

bio

─ ─ ────────────┛
coding by .boot
██░░░░░░░██
─────────────────────────── ─ ─
art piece #1 credit

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me