Based on Click to view
Artist Solarizing [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #21 : Sheori

Postby Solarizing » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 pm

A simple but sweet sugar glider themed Keetin c:

To adopt fill out the form. Contest ends July 5th! You may add as many extras as you'd like. Extras will help your chances of winning. Prettying up your form will slightly help but I will mainly be looking at the content of your form, not the visual appeal. ^^

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Short Story:
Last edited by Solarizing on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #21 : Adopt Me!

Postby kitten6543 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Username:kitten6543
Name:lilly
Personality:sweet,kind ,friendly
Short Story:parents left her on her own when she was a baby and with her sisters and brothers.
kitten6543

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 pm

dropping out.
Last edited by Downn on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toady » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:47 pm

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

USERNAME

Hey,I'm mayo. This is my first try for a Keetin. I really love this one,and would love to have her be all mine.

NAME

I would name this Keetin Cinnamon. I think the colours fit her. The light brown and the glazed look just adds to the name.

I would make Cinni a female. The pink on her tail just won't let me think male.
Short Story:

Hex codes:

Last edited by toady on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:49 am

Reserve...I found my dreamy!
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 pm

ImageImage
My Introduction wrote:Why Hello there stranger. I am Sheori, but feel free to really call me whatever you want <3 you might of seen me around but I have been following these Keetin cuties for a while. I have only tried my hand at trying to win one only once or twice <3 but never before have I been more driven to win one until now. <3
I am Sheori, and I love this Keetin <3

Why I deserve her wrote:Being a young adult, I live with my parents, along with one of my brothers, five dogs, one cat, and two most lovely and cute sugar gliders <3 We have had both Jeanie and Jasmine for about almost two years now and I wouldn't trade my time I have spent with them so far with anything else in the world! I have learned how amazingly strong and intelligent these creatures are. Surely, being sugar glider themed, I would think she would act much like a sugar glider would. I feel that I would be the perfect owner young Jasmine here because of my experience and understanding of raising one.

Like, did you know that you must start a very early age, at least by 6-8 weeks out of the pouch, to start bonding with your young sugar glider? Sugar gliders bond mainly to one sole person in a family household but will bond to the other members of the family to a certain level.

ImageImage

:: Name
    Jasmine
:: Gender
    female
:: Hex Codes
    CC9290
    633B2F
    3B302E
    EC6397
    C4225D
:: Favorite Treats
    Yo-Go Bites
    String Cheese
    Spaghetti Noodles (plain)
    Apple slices
:: Favorite Activity
    Climbing in trees
:: Favorite Toy
    Rope string (can't get enough of it)
:: Favorite place
:: Dislikes
    Human Contact (hoping to change that X3)
    Anything New to her
    Loud noises
    Sudden Movements

.::Personality::.

:: Shy/Frightened/Nervous
    Jasmine is a extremely shy and nervous Keetin with any living being. Any sudden movements from something she doesn't recognize and she automatically retreats to her cube-shaped pouch that hangs from the ceiling. She constantly trembles, her ears swivel from side to side as she takes in new sights, sounds, and smells. She is not a Keetin that is very easy to open up. Shoot, when I first met her, all she did was crab at me and try to bite me if I got too close for comfort! XD
:: Curious
    Even with her extreme fears to overcome, sometimes her curiosity can get the best of her and get her to come out from hiding. (where-ever she may be at the time) She will "attempt" to investigate something new, whether it be a animal, human, other keetin, or new item in the room.
:: Food-Driven
    Jasmine is most definitely food-driven, no matter what. Food is only the sure-fire way to have her come out from where-ever it is that she is hiding but as soon as she gets a hold of the food you give her. She is gone in a flash! She will scamper up the wall, whatever she can climb to get to somewhere high up where she can have the best view. Then find a crevice to hide in as she looks around nervously, eating whatever treat she has.
:: Noisey
    Even with her distant nature, she is a rather noisey Keetin. She often crabs whenever she is scared, nervous, or uncomfortable with something as she tries to get away from it the best she can. And throughout the night you can most often hear her barking to find a playmate to play with, even though she will just get upset if I go in there to play with her XD And you might be wondering, does she make any other happy sounds? But if course she does! Especially when she's eating a to-go bite or a piece of string cheese, she makes these most adorable little chirping noises in her delight of the delicious food <3

.::Accessory of Choice::.

:: Hang Glider Flaps
    Being a Keetin and not a actual Sugar Glider, Jasmine likes to always have a pair of flap sheets from a Hang Glider with her at all times. Not having skin flaps in between your legs makes it rather difficult for you to glide around the room, so to help her with this problem, she always has these makeshift skin flaps with her at all times. She practically wears them all the time!

ImageImage

That day, I remember it clearly. My mom came to me, saying that she had found a cute little Keetin that was being sold by a breeder in Cullman, a county about a hour or two from my house. She asked me if I would like to go and get the little cutie, that was just about 8 weeks old. Flooded with excitement I just flung myself on to my mom, embracing her in great hug. It wasn't long that we finally reached our destination. The man pulled up to the gas station that we agreed to meet at in his truck, he got out of his vehicle, holding a small handmade felt pouch. Mom handed him $175 dollars and he showed her and I the cutest little Keetin I had ever seen, it was about the size of a sugar glider youngling and as soon as it saw us with its wide beady eyes, it suddenly let out a loud noise in fright, I learned that day, that it was called crabbing. But I couldn't stop my cooes and awwws at how adorable I found this noise that it was making <3 The man closed the pouch back gently and handed it over to me. Then we said our farewells, but as soon as I got in the car, I opened the pouch to see the little darling again. Once again, her crabs rang out and I smiled, I knew she was scared and all but I couldn't help it, everything she did I thought was just precious <3 I reached my hand towards her, speaking in a soft low voice, "there there sweetheart... everything is ok..." and then.... CHOMP! She bit me! One would think I would of learned my lesson that day to stop trying to pet her but I haven't and never will <333 Often times, I wonder if her bite on my finger just ended up making me hooked to her even more. We still have our struggles and arguements XD but I believe deep down, she loves me back, she's just not sure how to show it properly <3

Credit for sugar glider icon is to CAPSed on da
Credit for pouch pics (c) me, actual pics of my gliders Jeanie/Jasmine in their cube-shaped pouch

this is all based on my actual Sugar Glider, Jasmine.
I love her very much and I feel that she is perfect inspiration for this sugar glider themed Keetin <3
Last edited by Sheori on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyacinth » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 am

:o *grabby paws at sugar glider keetin* <33 sadly I cant participate, im going away to a place with no internet tomorrow, I dont have enough time to start tonight, and I get back on Friday when its being judged D: Good luck anyhow!
nyacinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 pm

When is the end date for this again? :3
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 am

Sheori wrote:When is the end date for this again? :3

Today, but I can extend it if people need more time. I know summer is really busy =)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 am

Sheori wrote:
ImageImage
My Introduction wrote:Why Hello there stranger. I am Sheori, but feel free to really call me whatever you want <3 you might of seen me around but I have been following these Keetin cuties for a while. I have only tried my hand at trying to win one only once or twice <3 but never before have I been more driven to win one until now. <3
I am Sheori, and I love this Keetin <3

Why I deserve her wrote:Being a young adult, I live with my parents, along with one of my brothers, five dogs, one cat, and two most lovely and cute sugar gliders <3 We have had both Jeanie and Jasmine for about almost two years now and I wouldn't trade my time I have spent with them so far with anything else in the world! I have learned how amazingly strong and intelligent these creatures are. Surely, being sugar glider themed, I would think she would act much like a sugar glider would. I feel that I would be the perfect owner young Jasmine here because of my experience and understanding of raising one.

Like, did you know that you must start a very early age, at least by 6-8 weeks out of the pouch, to start bonding with your young sugar glider? Sugar gliders bond mainly to one sole person in a family household but will bond to the other members of the family to a certain level.

ImageImage

:: Name
    Jasmine
:: Gender
    female
:: Hex Codes
    CC9290
    633B2F
    3B302E
    EC6397
    C4225D
:: Favorite Treats
    Yo-Go Bites
    String Cheese
    Spaghetti Noodles (plain)
    Apple slices
:: Favorite Activity
    Climbing in trees
:: Favorite Toy
    Rope string (can't get enough of it)
:: Favorite place
:: Dislikes
    Human Contact (hoping to change that X3)
    Anything New to her
    Loud noises
    Sudden Movements

.::Personality::.

:: Shy/Frightened/Nervous
    Jasmine is a extremely shy and nervous Keetin with any living being. Any sudden movements from something she doesn't recognize and she automatically retreats to her cube-shaped pouch that hangs from the ceiling. She constantly trembles, her ears swivel from side to side as she takes in new sights, sounds, and smells. She is not a Keetin that is very easy to open up. Shoot, when I first met her, all she did was crab at me and try to bite me if I got too close for comfort! XD
:: Curious
    Even with her extreme fears to overcome, sometimes her curiosity can get the best of her and get her to come out from hiding. (where-ever she may be at the time) She will "attempt" to investigate something new, whether it be a animal, human, other keetin, or new item in the room.
:: Food-Driven
    Jasmine is most definitely food-driven, no matter what. Food is only the sure-fire way to have her come out from where-ever it is that she is hiding but as soon as she gets a hold of the food you give her. She is gone in a flash! She will scamper up the wall, whatever she can climb to get to somewhere high up where she can have the best view. Then find a crevice to hide in as she looks around nervously, eating whatever treat she has.
:: Noisey
    Even with her distant nature, she is a rather noisey Keetin. She often crabs whenever she is scared, nervous, or uncomfortable with something as she tries to get away from it the best she can. And throughout the night you can most often hear her barking to find a playmate to play with, even though she will just get upset if I go in there to play with her XD And you might be wondering, does she make any other happy sounds? But if course she does! Especially when she's eating a to-go bite or a piece of string cheese, she makes these most adorable little chirping noises in her delight of the delicious food <3

.::Accessory of Choice::.

:: Hang Glider Flaps
    Being a Keetin and not a actual Sugar Glider, Jasmine likes to always have a pair of flap sheets from a Hang Glider with her at all times. Not having skin flaps in between your legs makes it rather difficult for you to glide around the room, so to help her with this problem, she always has these makeshift skin flaps with her at all times. She practically wears them all the time!

ImageImage

That day, I remember it clearly. My mom came to me, saying that she had found a cute little Keetin that was being sold by a breeder in Cullman, a county about a hour or two from my house. She asked me if I would like to go and get the little cutie, that was just about 8 weeks old. Flooded with excitement I just flung myself on to my mom, embracing her in great hug. It wasn't long that we finally reached our destination. The man pulled up to the gas station that we agreed to meet at in his truck, he got out of his vehicle, holding a small handmade felt pouch. Mom handed him $175 dollars and he showed her and I the cutest little Keetin I had ever seen, it was about the size of a sugar glider youngling and as soon as it saw us with its wide beady eyes, it suddenly let out a loud noise in fright, I learned that day, that it was called crabbing. But I couldn't stop my cooes and awwws at how adorable I found this noise that it was making <3 The man closed the pouch back gently and handed it over to me. Then we said our farewells, but as soon as I got in the car, I opened the pouch to see the little darling again. Once again, her crabs rang out and I smiled, I knew she was scared and all but I couldn't help it, everything she did I thought was just precious <3 I reached my hand towards her, speaking in a soft low voice, "there there sweetheart... everything is ok..." and then.... CHOMP! She bit me! One would think I would of learned my lesson that day to stop trying to pet her but I haven't and never will <333 Often times, I wonder if her bite on my finger just ended up making me hooked to her even more. We still have our struggles and arguements XD but I believe deep down, she loves me back, she's just not sure how to show it properly <3

Credit for sugar glider icon is to CAPSed on da
Credit for pouch pics (c) me, actual pics of my gliders Jeanie/Jasmine in their cube-shaped pouch

this is all based on my actual Sugar Glider, Jasmine.
I love her very much and I feel that she is perfect inspiration for this sugar glider themed Keetin <3

Congratulations, Sheori! I loved your form, I thought it was really neat how you incorporated real life sugar glider videos and facts into it. Take good care of her <3

And I know I said I would do runner ups but not too many people entered. I'll make another sugar glider Keetin in the future though so those who were busy can have another shot at owning one =D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist