Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adurpt meh. >:U by hotdoge

Based on Click to view
Artist hotdoge [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by hotdoge

Adurpt meh. >:U

Postby hotdoge » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Sometimes, I have these odd explosions of flavor muse. So I've decide to create an adoptables thread to share my creativity with the CS community! As some of you may have noticed, this is based off of a redline that I did. I love these lines and was too lazy to make new ones. :P I'm a terrible person.

These designs will be posted at random, and may not be a regular thing. Don't expect one every day. Or week, for that matter.

Anyway.

No...

• I will not make you a custom.
• You will not claim these designs/lines as your own.
• You will not use any of these designs as a fursona or a fursona/character's offspring.
• You will not adopt a design for a friend.
• You will not use any designs if they have not been adopted by you.
• Do not post your forms directly on this thread. Don't PM them to me, either. Put them on the thread of the design that you wish to adopt.
• You will not completely change a design. That should be pretty obvious, though.
• And no, you will not ask me to simply give one to you. None of them will necessarily be free. You'll either have to pay in pets, or do some sort of work. (Like write a short story about them. Or something... :P)

Yes...

• Feel free to use these as characters, fursona mates, or fursona friends.
• Of course you can add accessories to the character, or even take the ones that I've added away.
• You can also make small design changes. (Add a symbol, change some simple patterns, add wings, etc.)
• If you feel inclined to do so, you can change the design's species. Just because they were originally a wolf doesn't mean that they have to stay that way forever. ;) All I ask is that you don't alter their design too much when converting species.
• You can use them as RP, comic, or story characters, or just ones for display. Whatever you decide to do with them, I would appreciate it if you didn't just leave them to collect dust. Also, for the love of Tess... Give me credit for the design.

So, how do I get one?

There are a few ways, actually. Depending on my mood or feelings toward a design, you'll have to either pay a set price, bid for the design, or do any other random task that happens to pop into my head. The ways to get one are listed below, along with the color of dot that accompanies it.

• Red dot: These are first-come, first-serve. The first person who pays my set price gets the design.
• Purple dot: Designs marked with this color will be open for bids for a set amount of time. There will be a starting pet that someone must bid, and the payment will escalate from there. I judge the bids, the rarity chart does not. Just because a pet is rarer than another doesn't mean that I want it more.
• Teal dot: You'll be provided with some sort of writing prompt. There will be a set time limit. Whoever writes the story that I like best gets the design. I'm not necessarily judging on grammar or writing skill. Just please make it readable.

There is a high change that I'll be adding more ways later. :P But for now, that's about all I have to say.

Only post on this thread to ask questions, give suggestions, or comment on the idea. Do not spam, and do not post your adoption form here. The forms will be provided on each design's thread. Post them there.

Each individual thread may have extra rules, so look out for those. But, other than that, have fun adopting! :D

If you've read this whole post, add 'rainbow leopard spots' at the end of your form when adopting.

Oh... And for those who are glaring at the screen because I haven't finished your commission yet... I just wanna say sorry. I haven't accepted any payments from you yet, and you can cancel at any time. I am a lazy person. *Facepalm*
I will do them, though. Sometime. Maybe.
Last edited by hotdoge on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotdoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adurpt meh. >:U

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:33 am

<3 Interesting.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Featherwolf. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 am

like it <3

[Fed up with society’s definition of how life should be played out.]

Featherwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazymuffinluver1311 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 am

these sound cool... i will be watching this forum *grins maliciously in a VERY sinister way*
Romeo and Juliet

Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art though Romeo
Deny thy father, and refuse thy name
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet

I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!

also i have just changed from murphy1311 to crazymuffinluver1311
crazymuffinluver1311

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery