Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

colovian fox association | customs thread by oakfire

Based on Click to view
Artist oakfire [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by oakfire

colovian fox association | customs thread

Postby oakfire » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:52 pm

MAIN THREAD
ARCHIVE | ARTIST COMP | BANK | BREEDING | CUSTOMS | FANCLUB | INFORMATION & RARITIES | SHOUTOUT SHOP | STAFF CHAT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

how do I get a custom?

there's several ways to get a custom!

1. be a staff member! staff are allowed two custom slots (common - rare) every month at rollover. they are are also given two very rare custom slots at the time of hire. they are allowed to gift these customs away to other members of the community. however, they should be careful, as they will never earn another very rare custom slot.

2. earn it in a raffle! the colovian fox association hosts a raffle for a custom ticket every month (common - rare) for the general members of the community. you are allowed to gift this custom away. you can have an artist make it or you can make it yourself.

3. earn it by getting shoutouts! shoutouts are completely free, and are won through adventure, adoption competitions, and even community raffles. once you have enough shoutouts, you can check out the [url]shoutout[/url] shop to cash it in with lyrium. you can gift this prizes away. you can have an artist make it or you can make it yourself.

4. you can win a custom ticket or a random fox ticket by participating in the adventure events that roll around every couple of months, or in a community raffle. you cannot make a random fox ticket yourself, and must have an artist do it. you can make the custom fox yourself or have an artist make it.
Last edited by oakfire on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakfire » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:52 pm

res
Last edited by oakfire on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: colovian fox association | customs thread

Postby oakfire » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 pm

another quick res
oakfire