Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✪ Tignix Adopts V.2 ✪ by ImmyWimmy1

Based on Click to view
Artist ImmyWimmy1 [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

✪ Tignix Adopts V.2 ✪

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:27 am

✪ Tignix Adopts V.2 ✪

Welcome to Tignix Adopts V.2! Feel free to have a look round and mark the topic if you want to! :D <3

What are tignix? wrote:Tignix are big cats which share tiger-like features (head and leg shape) and cheetah-like features (body and tail shape, and non-retractable claws.) There are three different subspecies of tignix which live in different habitats: the mountain tignix, the forest tignix and the plains tignix. Unlike other mammals they have the ability to produce strong green and blue pigments and can come in a wide variety of colours. They are highly sociable and live in packs with a matriarch, a dominant male and several other subordinates within both genders, with cubs right at the bottom of the pecking order. The gender ratio within the packs is usually even since tignix mate for life.

✪ Contents ✪

✪ Rules and Strikes ✪
✪ Staff and Application Forms ✪
Reserved

✪ External Links ✪

Tignix Adopts Discussion Topic
Tignix Adopts Archive
Tignix Adopts Genetics Guide

✪ Affiliates ✪

Want to advertise your species here? Send me a PM directly to become an affiliate of Tignix Adopts today!

Image~Image~Image~Image
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Rules and Strikes ✪

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:29 am

✪ Rules and Strikes ✪

✪ Rules ✪

1. All of the CS site and discussion board rules apply- you must read them before posting here
2. To adopt one, you must complete a form on the page of the tignix you want
3. Please don't complain if you don't win the tignix you wanted- the decision of the artist is final
4. Please do not beg for a staff position here- any available posts will be advertised below alongside the application details
5. Whilst the number of tignix any one person can own is unlimited, please try not to apply for too many to give other users a chance
6. Please try to keep all posts related to Tignix Adopts- there are other forums for other topics
7. Please do not post spam into the main thread- this includes repeating posts, bumping the thread several times in a row and the aforementioned unrelated topics
8. If you are given a warning you will be PMed about it and your username will be displayed below
9. Most importantly have fun adopting! :D <3

✪ Strikes/Bans ✪

[This applies to the [url=x]main topic[/url] as well as this topic. Three strikes and you're banned. Strikes will be removed individually every 30 days.]

Luckily none as of yet- let's keep it that way! :D <3
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:29 am

✪ Members of Staff ✪

Owner: ImmyWimmy1
Lines Creator (V.2): Schneemaehne

Artist(s): ImmyWimmy1 | Toyland Coletta | Simonpet

Ghost Artist(s): Penultima

Guest Artist(s): randompersonH2O

Moderator(s): ImmyWimmy1 | ~The Original Alice~ | Sᴏʟ

✪ Applying for Positions ✪

Artists (including Guest and Ghost Artists): Artists will be able to create tignix across all three subspecies at Tignix Adopts. They will also be able to showcase their ideas for new mutations to me on the 'test page', which may then become a part of the adopts when approved. They will also have the privilege of being able to create tignix for themselves once every three months if they so choose to do so. In order to be an artist users must abide by the colours and rules on markings as indicated by the 'genetics guide' in order to keep these adopts semi-realistic. They must be able to understand basic genetics if they wish to qualify as a breeding artist, as this plays a major role in deciding what colour the cubs will be. The role of artist is one of the most integral roles to the adopts- are you up to the task?

To become an artist: Try out your skills in our Artist Competition!!!

Moderator (including Ghost Moderators): Thread moderators will be involved in making sure that posts on both the main topic and the discussion topic adhere to the Tignix Adopts rules as well as the overall CS site rules. They must be able to do so whilst remaining understanding and polite towards fellow users. When somebody breaks the Tignix Adopts rules the moderators will need to report them to me for me to process the rule breach and determine the necessary action to take. If a CS site rule is broken they must act in accordance with the advice and rules laid out by Tess and the team. Essentially they are the 'thread police', keeping the Tignix Adopts community a nicer, better place.

To become a moderator: You can fill out a form whenever the main topic AND moderator applications are open! You may alter the forms, but try to keep them legible for my terrible eyesight! XD

***Applications: [OPEN]***

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Have you had experience as a moderator before?:[/b]
[b]If you answered 'yes' to the above, please provide links/a link to your previous post(s):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a moderator for Tignix Adopts?:[/b]
[b]You may add any other pieces of information you think may be relevant in this final section:[/b]
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:33 am

Reserved.
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 am

Reserved.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 am

Reserved.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Posting Open!

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:13 am

✪ Posting Open! ✪

Just a heads-up- the adopt might take several days before it becomes fully operational, as the Genetics Guide and individual subspecies are either largely incomplete or non-existent. However feel free to mark this post or start applying for a moderator position. Moderator applications will close once I feel I have a sufficient number of mods. Best of luck if you try out!

Keep your claws sharp, guys! :D <3 xxx
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ Tignix Adopts V.2 ✪

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:28 am

Marking! These are awesome! I can't wait to see what adopts you come up with! I will probably fill out a moderator application tomorrow if that is alright. I would fill it out tonight but tonight I'm spending time with my family. I hope that's alright (:

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS → • 1 / • 2 / • 3 / •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:24 pm

~The Original Alice~ wrote:Marking! These are awesome! I can't wait to see what adopts you come up with! I will probably fill out a moderator application tomorrow if that is alright. I would fill it out tonight but tonight I'm spending time with my family. I hope that's alright (:

Thank you for your interest! I hope these guys turn out as well as I have hoped they will! ^^;

And yeah, it's totally fine. I'll have applications open for a while (at least for the next month or two), so you can fill out the form whenever you want to! :) <3
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:23 am

Mark! These look amazing!
Bunny!!