Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

||Purgonine Adopts|| GA APPS OPEN by Spark Platinum

Artist Spark Platinum [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
65 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||Purgonine Adopts|| GA APPS OPEN

Postby Spark Platinum » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 am

||Fanbase||Archives||Artist search||Customs+Growths||Nursery||FCFS||Ask.fm||FanForum/Site||

In the unknown galaxy system of Saggitatus, is a small planet roughly the size of Pluto from the Milky Way system, maybe smaller. This planet is named Purgatory.

Purgatory is first and foremost, a wasteland. The entire planet looks as though it has gone through nuclear war and destroyed itself. The truth is, no one knows why it is that way, it has just always been like this. Scattered pieces of junk and debris can be seen for miles, along with the dusty red earth and what’s left of burnt down shrubs and the occasional shrivelled, black tree. The whole planet looks this way, apart from a few oases, there are not many that cover the planet, and the largest is size of a football stadium. There are maybe 4 of these places at most; the largest is the capital city of the planet and appropriately named Sanctuary. This city is one of the only places to get fresh water and supplies from, it is also largely popular for living, as are other oases.

The only problem is that locals always fight over this land, and Sanctuary finds itself attacked a lot by raiders and bounty hunters. But the city has appointed guards known as Centurions to guard it. Any job imaginable can be found amongst the city, and the entire planet for that matter. All building on the planet have been made from scraps and junk people find floating about the wastes. Some are even lucky enough to find what’s left of actual buildings still standing! And every now and then, a self made genius will turn up and show the locals something new, that’s how they get such privileges such as vehicles and electricity.

The locals are actually a canine species known as The Purgonines. These Purgatorian’s are a highly evolved species made to outlast the wastes and have learned to salvage what they can. They are fox-like creatures, built with long legs for walking long distances and large paws and pads to keep them from injuring their feet on any small shrapnel lying around. They have a long, thin snout and large round ears for better hearing. They have long, flexible, wispy unicorn-like tails with large amounts of fluff on the end to swat and use to protect against dust storms (by which the use the fluff as a face mask if necessary). They have even evolved pose able thumbs to hold things! They all choose different paths in life and are all unique in their own ways. Some choose the life of a righteous Centurion guard who will protect others with their life, but some will go down the path of a raider and become a criminal for the sake of their own.

There are still undiscovered places on the planet of Purgatory, and only time will tell what places can be found…

Read everything before adopting/making a purgonine

Rules:
*Do not steal or copy the species or any of the ideas I have created
*Please keep post relvant to the topic of Purgotory and the Purgonines
*Be respectful to everyone
*No rudeness
*Do not steal other people Purgonines and ideas for them
*For now you can only own 4, but this will most likely be upped a few times
*Any questions, feel free to pm me or simply ask here
*Any edits made to your Purgonine must be cleared by me
*No Mini-Modding anywhere Purgonine related
*When making items for your Purgonine, keep in mind that they live on a wasteland planet and probably wont have perfectly intact items and clothing. I would like to try and stick to the theme if possible.
*Your purgo can be any gender UNLESS the artist has already specified the gender of the purgo, you cannot change this.
*Purgo's cannot have any special powers or abilities unless I have given the artists permission to make a purgonine with powers.
*No god-modding your purgos, for example "so and so is the ruler of so and so" or "so and so is the god/demi god of so and so". All purgos are on the same level and all have the same rights.
*Under no circumstances are you allowed to change your purgonines design.
*You may NOT trade or sell your purgonines
*If you are banned, we have the right to readopt your Purgonines

Edits to your Purgo:
Though it may be a closed species, I wanna be as flexible for you guys as possible. But please remember all edits have to be approved by me before posting them so its easier to keep up with.
This includes artists and mods for the species too.

*Hair edits are aloud, but the hair can go no longer then shoulder length unless the Purgo has been created that way. Hairstyles must also be in reason as well.
*Tail fluff edits are aloud, you can make them longer/shorter within reason (so not ridiculously long or none at all) you can also style them as you do with hair. Same goes for mane fluff.
*They must always have some form of tail with fluff on the end. Though shorter and longer lenths are aloud
*Fur edits I would prefer to be kept to a minimum but you may make actual fur a little longer, make it curly/wavy, add small tufts here and there. This is also aloud for hair/tail fluff edits.
*Loss of limbs, other body parts are aloud WITHIN REASON. You could even replace parts with robotic parts or anything similar, just nothing too grusome please.
If there are any other edits you would like to give your Purgo, please pm me about it and

Sizes:
I will also try to be flexible with this, but i would prefer to stick to guidelines.
*Baby aged 0 to 5
Guinea Pig-Small Rabbit sized

*Toddler/Child aged 6 to 12
Cat- Small dog sized

*Teenager aged 13 to 20
Large dog-Large cat sized

*Adult aged 21 and up
Tiger-Bull/Moose sized

Colour types:
Purgonines come in all colours and designs, there are no limits (just nothing neon or eye blinding of course)
Their designs cannot be edited or revamped without permission from me and the artist who made it.

Mating:
Unless under certain circumstances, Purgonine's mate for life and can only get married when they are at adult sized.
when a nursery is made, more info about this will be put up.

Staff

Founder:

Me

Mods:

Sunnyside
.forever.
Xanga Chan
yowzah.

Artists :
Jinx.
laces
swoocer dorito
jern.
doodlethedragon
Vintage.
ChimiChimi
aeiou
Ampersand

Archivist:

Sunnyside

Affiliates:
If you would like to be affiliated with us just pm me!

Goldfish Adopts
Woodland Fox Adopts
Fairy Dragon Adopts
Okogarl Adopts

Show your love and support!
I have made a stamp for those who would like to show love and support for the species, I appreciate all of you who have supported and commented on me and the species thus far ;u; <3

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2583665][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/013/7/1/purgostamp_by_agentcali-d8drmwr.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2583665][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/013/3/0/0a_by_agentcali-d8dtxnc.png[/img][/url]

will most likey edit and add to this
Last edited by Spark Platinum on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 am, edited 56 times in total.
Art Trades: Closed || Commissions: Open (Contact me offsite)|| Requests: Closed
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Slots

Postby Spark Platinum » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 am

Aging.
Aging is pretty simple.
*A Purgo can age up once a month, so a baby purgo is allowed to be aged to teen after a month since it as adopted, and another month to age to an Adult.
*You cannot skip an aging, a baby purgo cannot go from a baby to adult, even if 2 months have passed. it has to be in order.
*You do not have to age your purgo right away, you could even keep it young forever if you wanted to.

Giving away your purgo:
Sometime you cant quite connect with a purgo and feel you have to give it away. Well there are a couple ways this can be done.
You must have permission from the artist or admin to do any of the following:
*You can gift it to someone
*You can put it up for readoption, or ask a artist/admin to set up a comp for you
Last edited by Spark Platinum on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Slots

Postby Spark Platinum » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:41 am

Guest Artist slots are OPEN

GA can make up to 4 normal adopts and 1 custom for themselves *Remember, if adding edits to a Purgo, you will need my approval first (Read Edits rules in first post)
*You can only be a GA once very 2 months
*a GA custom does not count to regular user's one custom limit
*if you have been a GA before, you may not make another GA custom if chosen again
*There is a time limit for how long you get to be GA, you get a whole month, if your designs and/or custom are not finished and poseted before then, you will not get another chance to post them unless you are chosen as GA again.
Apart from that, any designs apart from neon and eye blinding colours are accepted ^u^

Username:
Link to Gallery or Best designs (CS/DA/etc):
Would you be interested in becoming a full time artist if asked?:
One fact about Purgonines:
One fact about Planet Purgatory:
Why you would like to be a GA:

Mod Slots are closed
Im gonna need somemods to help me around with the adopts and help with ideas and such.
Mods are entitled to 2 customs and a total of 5 Purgo's (both may be upped in the future)

You may add to these forms if you wish, just as long as all the other parts are there and completed too.

Username:
Why you would like to be a mod:
Past Experiances (if any, but not required):
Aproximately how much time are you online per day?:
A little about yourself:
Anthing else you would like to add:

Last edited by Spark Platinum on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Purgonine Adopts

Postby groenii » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 am

mark to death
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 am

maRKING SO HARD
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinx. » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 am

mARKS
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    art shop jbd's characters fursona

hi I'm ebony, I love spooky stuff & plants
    mostly active on dA and TH
    Jinx.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 am

Mark amggg
    AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
    ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Sunnyside » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 am

mARKS
    Sunnyside

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby chilli. » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 am

marks while screaming

heyyy,
    this is chilli, i used to be chimi but then i got some spice and became chilli. i like lots of things, psychology, jbds, forensics, soup, animu and overwatch. i have like two friends right now since ive just returned from a long break, they are posh spice and pip. im p chill so you can just message me if youd like to talk to me haha. i like to code in c# and java in my spare time. heres a link to my deviantart, probably a lil but of a mature warning.

harky - johnny - seamus - ash
    chilli.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:49 am

coughs all over thread