Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[OPEN - DAY 9]

Postby crumpled wings » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 pm

day 8 earnings:

mango30 - green button, 5 tokens
      Ajax. - pink button, 15 tokens
      aray17 - blue button, 20 tokens

please don't post the prompt until i open it! thank you!

DAY 9 NOW OPEN
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stitches - prompt

Postby buckskin. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm

username;; MiloThePitBull
compliment;;
Dear Chronometer,
Thanks for the lines you made for me sometime last year for my failed attempt at running my own adoptable species. It takes a very talented and patient artist to be able to draw something so realistic, along with the large amount of correct shading and highlights that went along with it. It amazes me that you didn't ask for anything in return when I inquired you about doing them and that showed me that you are a pretty approachable, generous and laidback person when it comes to this. I have always felt like a bother when it comes to asking for favours from others so when you replied with such an open minded and relaxed style it was comforting to me in a way and didn't make me feel bad for asking, that experience has eased my fear to a certain extent and I am now more comfortable asking other members of CS questions. From what I have seen from you around the community and possibly on stream (can't remember if you streamed or not), you seem like a pretty chill person so if I have the chance I would definitely take it. Thanks for all the kindness that you have shown to me and others within and outside the Bear Run community.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:28 am

Dear Rachie,
I love your positivity and how even though I barely know you, you still answer my many college questions on discord and are friendly to me. I've felt invisible for most of my life and you have a very special quality of making people feel heard and welcomed. You are so mature and calm. Your presence in the fan club and discord chat always makes the chat more fun. Thank you for helping me with some college tips! I really have no clue what I'm getting myself into aha. If I come to you with more questions, I hope that's alright! Also, you have blessed me with several gorgeous first come first serve babes. You gave me two beautiful babies when I was first starting out my herd and I still love them to death forty tolters later. Speaking of your designs, I love your style so much. It is so soft and beautiful yet looks so natural. When you do perlinos and cremellos I always drool over them. Another beautiful part of your art is the eyes of the tolters that you do. The colors are so vivid and the shading and reflections look amazing. Thank you for being a part of this breed and for your hard work!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Username: Ajax.
Dear chibs. You are such a seriously giving person! You gave me the slots of interstellar and Maggie and created my second bab dusty. I am forever in your debt for giving me them, you helped me get my bearings in my first few months and I am entirely grateful for this. We have mates for tolters now and I still enjoy talking to you every once in awhile, it's fun to have conversations with you because you're so entertaining. I wish to learn more about you because, since I don't talk to people willingly; being an anxious person of course; you seem extremely mysterious but still super fun to be around. If I ever find some sort courage to message you, I hope your inbox is open <3 thanks for such a great experience in helping me get around for the first while. I always meant to ask but I was always too nervous, if you would like a slot from my girl, even though I'm not one hundred percent sure if you own the two anymore.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[OPEN - DAY 10]

Postby crumpled wings » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:05 pm

day 9 earnings:

MiloThePitBull - blue button, 20 tokens
      aray17 - blue button, 20 tokens
      Ajax. - pink button, 15 tokens

alrighty the prompt is now open so feel free to post it along with your daily compliment! make sure you put some effort in to it as well!

DAY 10 NOW OPEN
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 pm

username;; aray17
how will you cheer stitches up?;; Poor little Stitches would be treated to a night of cuddling and lots of pets and treats. I would give him lots of apples and sugar cubes along with a fuzzy blankie and a soft stuffed animal to snuggle with. I would lay with him and play with his mane and braid it. I would pet his neck and muzzle and scratch his belly. As he would fall asleep in my lap, I would hum a lullaby and run my fingers through his mane.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Username: iStarz

This is directed to everyone in the community.

Hello everyone.
How do I even start this? Honestly i want to say that I love you all, and I believe that each and every one of you (even our newest members) have impacted not only me, but each of us in this little family. Its exactly what we are, a big family.
You all have helped me when I was struggling back in 2015. And I onow I havent been as active with BRT as I should have, and we all kind of drifted apart, but I see now that we are coming back together. With Vintage taking over, she has brought new life to bear run, and I cant wait to see what she comes up with. However Im not sure how much we will see dream (im hoping for a lot), but i think things are changing for the better. And change isnt something i particularly enjoy.
I love all you guys, Stumpy for always being wonderful and punny, saying hello to everyone and being excited. Potato for always being there, asking how everyone is doing even when they weren particularly active, they still replied. Rachi for being silently supportive and generous to everyone even when she wasnt feeling up to anything. Dream for being kind and patient and just beint there for everyone.
This community impacts a lot of lives and greatly impacted mine, so again i want to say i love all of you awesome people and i hope to grow with you all even more <3

iStarz

username;; iStarz
how will you cheer stitches up?;;

Poor Stitches, what always helps me when Im upset is to read, unfortunately horses (and plushies) cannot read, so I would tell him a story while I gave him a good brush down to relax him while he enjoyed his favorite snack. Then, afterwards, maybe a short ride to take his mind off of things and to do something fun. Taking him down to the beach and letting him play in the water would probably help as well. I cant think of anyone who wouldnt enjoy that.
After we get back to the barn, id give him a nice warm bath, scrub him up and clean him off and then towel dry him. Give him a nice warm blanket, serve him up the best comfort meal a horse could ask for, and maybe read him a section out of my favorite book. Before its off to bed with a little lavender insence to wash away stress. Sounds like a day Id want to have too <3
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 am

username;; aray17
compliment;; Dear the most wonderful community ever,
Thank you guys for always making the chats interesting and for always being a positive place that I can turn to. On discord we're screaming over the heat and a ban on boxer brief wearing people lol our conversations are always fun and always make me smile. I know that I need to talk to someone, I will have instant support and that is rare in today's society. At school I was ignored by my classmates and teammates but hear I feel heard. You guys helped me realize my true self worth and you guys are like bright little rays of sunshine. Each one of you is so unique. Without slit/kortico, I would not be a member of this community. They gave me my first and most favorite Tolter ever and that was such an exciting moment for me. Without dreamwalker's generosity to do the Tolter rescue event, I would have been too intimidated to expand my herd farther. Each one of you amazing artists have something amazingly different to offer to the team. Crumpled, your fluffy babies are stunning as are your sooty horses. Dream, your designs always look so natural and beautiful. The shading always looks so good. Vintage, your edits are to die for and man I love my chimera girl you made for me and I love my simple girls that you created for me. Naumancy, your appaloosas are just jaw dropping and I think I need like hundreds of them in my barn. Stumpy, you are a talented artist and a great moderator and just a great person in general. Watchdog, your designs just make me get so jealous and I need your art skills. They are just stunning. Amny, you are so kind and hilarious, also, you really have a gift when it comes to pangares. All of your designs are beautiful. Husky, I wish I had more tolters from you but I still love and adore my girl Zara that you created for me through a breeding. Love you all!!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:04 am

username;; dreamwalker
compliment;; Khans

Khans, you have some amazing art skills that never fail to stun me! Your shine tolts blow me away every time I see them, they look so incredibly sleek and realistic and I just wanna take them all home ;v; you have such a good grasp on equine anatomy, i love going through your gallery to see what sketches or drawing you have up and looking at your work has helped me start to learn some of the finer details in my own. Your drawings have an eyecatching sort of action and realism to them that really draws attention and makes them flow. I really appreciate that you're willing to help other artists grow as well. You've done a couple of amazing tutorials that I reference a lot to help me with my own art. Your shine tutorial is great and super easy to follow and I love it <3
You've been nothing but incredibly sweet and friendly any time I've spoken with you. You're one of those people that I just find incredibly easy to get along with and its a joy to see you around the community.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 am

username;; D.J.D Vos
how will you cheer stitches up?;;

To cheer Stitches up, I'd find out what their favorite biscuit or mash treat was and make it fresh, after all, it's hard to go wrong with homemade food. After that, it'd be a warm, thorough bath with scratches and petting included, followed by a bit of equine massage and a gentle drying and blanketing for the night. I'd give him a stall with all fresh clean bedding to sleep in with his favorite barn cat (if he has one) and maybe a relaxing equine music playlist. I personally always feel better after a bath, music, and a comfortable night's rest with a beloved kitty.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me