Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: stitches - prompt

Postby dreamwalker » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:40 am

(I hope its alright to go ahead and post for day two ^.^ if not let me know and i'll take this down until given the go ahead)

compliment;; Vintage Rose,
I would love to give a huge thanks to you, Vin. You are a wonderfully creative and hugely kind person that has been there for me for much of my time at bear run. These tolter wouldn't have made it this far without your help and I am so happy to see all the fantastic work and changes you've put into bringing them back to life. I loved tolters from the day I first discovered the adopt and Gators added me to the staff. The community helped my art skills grow and when Gators gave over ownership to me I was completely honored and had a bunch of plans for the species that I didn't really know how to execute. I loved having you as part of the staff because your tolts were always such an inspiration for me to try new styles in my own work. I knew that I could come to you as a sounding board for ideas I had for the species and that you would always give me great feedback and new ideas or pointers without coming across harshly. This species meant (and still means) a lot to me because it was somewhere I could go to get away from frustrations going on in real life and spend some time with other horse lovers that i came to know as friends. Unfortunately real life with work and health problems started to get in the way and it broke my heart to be away from the community but I just didn't have the energy to give what the species needed. I was scared to try and find another owner for them because I was worried they would crash even worse than they had from my neglect or that a new owner would change them into something unrecognizable. It was a huge relief when you and I started talking about transferring ownership over, because I knew you wouldn't twist them into something absurdly new or so far from the original species that I wouldn't even recognize them. You helped quiet a lot of my anxiety over the future of these tolters and I can't thank you enough for that. I know that technically speaking they're just a bunch of pixel critters, but when you've been with them almost since the beginning its hard not to get attached and worry over them. Thank you for bringing new life back into the community and bringing it back out of the stagnation it had fallen into and for bringing in some new members. Thank you for bringing in fresh ideas and organization to help the community as a whole to thrive. And thank you for allowing me to remain part of the team after you took the reins, even though its hard for me to be around as often. I really appreciate everything you've done to bring these ponies back to life and for all the support you offered in the past. I look forward to seeing where you lead the community and I hope to be able to be more involved in the future so I can be a part of the wonderful transformation you've started. You really are such a creative spirit and I am so happy to see you taking off with these pon pons <3

Sorry i kind of got off rambling there, I wanted to try and convey how much these tolters mean to me and in turn how much it meant to see you take over and do such a wonderful job, Vin ;v;

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 am

username;; aray17
compliment;; Dear Twitchy, thank you for dealing with me when I was an impatient squish when I was first building my Bear Run Tolters stables. I still am in love with my first tolter you made for me, Charmaine Angelique. Your mane and tail edits are killer and I wish I had your digital art skills because from your appaloosas to your duns, your talents are amazing. When you decided to rehome your beautiful Anouke and handsome Haruka, I jumped over the moon out of excitement! Thank you for helping me cope with my problems a long time ago. Having someone by my side, no matter what I needed help with, was so helpful and really helped change my life for the better! You are a great sounding board and listener. You give the best advice and are always such a positive person in this community! Thank you for answering my pesky little questions when I was a desperate and annoying silly goose. I love reading your responses in streams and in chats because you are hilarious and you're always so positive. Thank you for being a part of the BRT community and I look forward to enriching our friendship :3
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[OPEN - DAY 3]

Postby crumpled wings » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:48 pm

day 2 earnings:

dreamwalker - blue button, 20 tokens
      aray17 - pink button, 15 tokens

DAY 3 NOW OPEN
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 am

username;; cowgirlchrista
compliment;;
dear palindrome. ;;
my dear old pal old buddy old friend. we've been friends for... lets see... how many years now, it is? I honestly have lost count. in honesty, I don't think I would ever ask anyone else to be my best friend. even though now with school in our way we don't get to speak much, I still do cherish the times we can. you're bluntly honest and hilarious and quite literally one of the smartest people I know. you encouraged alyssa so highly to propose and it kind of helped give her the confidence to and I dont think I could thank ya more. you and your boyfriend are the sweetest little couple ever and I really aspire to have the couple goals yall absolutely achieve. you introduced me to this, ChickenSmoothie, and brought me into the world of art so freaking heavily and I love it so much. we have gone so far and grown so much together in the time that we have known each other. we have seen so many different things and so many different people. your art has absolutely blown me away sometimes and I crave to see each time you come out with a new piece. I love laughing and making the horrible jokes we do about everything whenever we talk and talking about Jericho. I still can't get that image of you on top of that bronco out of my head. xD in all honesty though, thank you D for being my best friend through all the crap and the arguments we have had and still managed to put up with me. you're absolutely beautiful and stunning and hilarious and so so so talented, by god so talented, and really can't wait to see how far you, not just we, but you get with everything you know.
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:21 am

username;; dreamwalker
compliment;; halftree, this one's for you, love.
Stumps, I'm not even quite sure where to start. You are seriously one of the most patient and kind hearted people I have ever had the joy of running into here on CS. You're consistently reliable and always there when I need a sounding board or an someone to listen. I can't thank you enough for all the help you provided when I was running bear run. You always have such fantastic new ideas and you never backed down from any challenge that I brought to you. You always have good feed back to give and a wonderful way with organization that I simply lack. You're incredibly creative and have a way of explaining your ideas or concerns so that they are easy to follow and understand and you've never once put me in a position where I felt dumb over a concern you had for the community or a new event. The amount of patience and work that you have provided and put into bear run is just above and beyond and we wouldn't be where we are now if it hadn't been for your help and your willingness to step up and provide help where its needed.
On another note you have some beautiful skill with art. I still remember your entry that won you Evracon so long ago when i got a little excited over making a genebomb c; that piece is still one of my favorites to go back and look at because it's just so stinkin' cute with his little pup friend on his back. I also remember the piece you posted some time ago of a stag up on a rise (i believe it was titled 'highland' but i may be wrong) and how entranced i was when i saw it pop up on the front page. There's something about it that tricks the eye into thinking its a photo at first and I love it!
You've made some amazingly beautiful tolters as well, i love the amount of detail you manage to get into their coats, its amazing. Seriously, the fading of the spots on the seal collab guy you did, the texture in the fur and detail on the rams skull of your custom, the fading and high lighting of pretty much any base coat you do...its beautiful to look at and brings life to these little pixel ponies <3

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:40 am

username;; Mango30
compliment;; I don't know too many people very well in this community, so I'm dedicating this one to everyone in the community of BRT! You all are so kind, helpful, and friendly to absolutely everyone here, and it's amazing! When I first came into this community, I knew no one and had absolutely no clue on how everything worked. I posted on the fanclub, introducing myself a bit. I was shortly greeted warmly, people welcoming me into the community, and even some people offered breeding slots from one of their tolters to help me get started! Although I had no idea how the breeding worked at the time, I was grateful. Even one person rehomed one of their tolters to me, in which I'll definitely dedicate one of these to her. But I can never thank everyone enough for their kindness and how helpful they are. You all are so patient and giving and always wiling to answer questions and help new people! It's amazing how nice everyone in the community is! Now I'm pretty much a full fledged member of the community and I absolutely love it here! I hope I'll be able to return the favor to others here too.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 pm

username;; aray17
compliment;; Dear deertush,
Thank you so much for giving me so much anxiety and fun all mixed together with your bidding war for the Hissan. You are such a gracious person and I am so inspired by your art because it makes me want to work on my skills and strive to be like you. Your talent is amazing and I am in awe with all of your designs. Also, your love for watchdog inspires me so much and I wish you two the best! Your kindness is so refreshing and even though I have only talked to you for a little bit, I feel so comforted and welcomed by you. I know that if I ever need something I can come to you! I am cheering you and watchdog on and wish you two the best because you guys are the cutest squiggly puffs ever and love always wins! I can't wait to see more of your designs and hopefully our friendship will grow!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:16 pm

username;; D.J.D Vos
compliment;; Dear Twitchybean,

You dang angel I swear, I mostly chat with you on discord and you are a sweet little lifesaver. You listen and understand where I'm at emotionally/mentally right now and I appreciate that way, way more than you probably know. Your tolter designs are beautiful and I love seeing them. You somehow manage to consistently put up with my annoyingness and incessant dms, and even though you only manage to respond sporadically I always get excited when you do because I absolutely adore settling down and chatting with you about animals and such. We seem to have a lot of the same views on critters and some of the issues involving them hehe. Not to mention I get to learn a good bit about Australia from you, and I think that's pretty cool! Not to mention you give great advice and that's super helpful aaaa ;u;
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:06 pm

username;; bears
compliment;; dear amny,
First of all, thank you for never judging me. I know i've said and done things that would have otherwise turned people away, but you you saw something in me and stuck it out. We've done so many ridiculous things, and over the years you've become one of my closest friends. You've been there for one another through thick and thin, and whenever we spend time not talking things are never tense or awkward.
Please don't ever doubt yourself. You're an incredible person in and out. You preserver through the bad times and still keep your friends close. You are generous even when people don't deserve it. You put in so much of your time and effort into art for other people no matter who it is. You've encouraged my when i'm down and out, and I just wanna thank you for that.
You were there when I locked myself out of my house in the rain during a stream. You were there when I got Mouse. You were there when I had jaw surgery and was miserable as could be. You were there through every break up. You were there when Grayson was born. And you're still here <3
Above all, you're reliable, and you don't judge people wrongly. It's so rare to find someone like that, especially through an adopt on a website I joined when I was still in middle school.
Here's to all the years that've passed, and all the years to follow.
bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[OPEN - DAY 4]

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:21 pm

day 3 earnings:

cowgirlchrista - blue button, 20 tokens