Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ball-Jointed Unicorns | Staff Openings! by Error

Based on Click to view
Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 14
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Error

by Error

by Error

by Error

by Error

by Error

by Error

by Error

Ball-Jointed Unicorns | Staff Openings!

Postby Error » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:36 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guidebook/FAQ | Witch ID Registry | Leveling | Fanclub | Nursery | Customs | MYOs | Archives
Artist Search | Nursery Artist Search

Feedback and Suggestions
    𝒜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈
      Check out this post for current open staff positions!

There will be some temporary remolding going on. As of now the B-JU adopts will be closed until their secondary Grand Opening happens!

Things to Come:
      • Witch "Doll" Base
      • New Witch rules/Guidelines
      • World Info + Community Development
      • A Witch Boarding School plus other witch lifestyle options will become available!
      • An official RP board
      • A Rarity List for Unicorn Edits
      • Purchasable MYOs
      • Mini-Events that hand out EXP
      • A MYO Contest!
      Everyone with a valid witch ID will receive a bonus 100 EXP for putting up with the change!
    𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
      I welcome you, young witch, to my new workshop. As you may have heard it called the Artistry of Rún. Here artisans much like myself spend our days creating and crafting what is known as a Ball-Jointed Unicorn. Perhaps you've heard of them, perhaps they are the reason why you're here. Are you already aware of their magical properties? Their mentoring qualities? The life-long friendships and bonds you can form with one? No? Well then, I highly recommend you take a look at the guidebook, between you and me, you can skim through most of the info and be just fine. However, be sure to read up on getting yourself a Witch ID! Otherwise you won't be impressing no unicorn and that won't do you any good in your magic career, trust me! Now off you go! Get to reading and registering and maybe, just maybe, you'll catch the eye of one of the dear unicorns here!
      - Jade E. Wolf
    𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉
    • Step 1. Read the Guidebook
    • Step 2. Register your ID by going to the Witch ID Center.
    • Step 3. All BJ-Us for adoption can be found below the cover picture. Select one of them to find out what they require of you. You must always present your Witch ID during the adoption/bonding process.
    • Step 4. Raise your ranks by practicing your magic (drawing/writing) or trying out for new unicorns! Gaining experience means you can obtain more unicorns, so you better get practicing! More info on leveling up can be found, of course, in the guidebook!
Last edited by hugs100 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:23 am, edited 27 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info

Postby Error » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:36 pm

𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈
      • This is a closed species and you require a MYO slot to create your own B-JU.
      • Please be kind and courteous to others.
      • Begging, complaining, slandering, and mistreatment of others is not permitted.
      • B-JUs can be your fursona, if you obtain permission from the artist to do so.
      • B-JUs can be transferred out of the species if you have my permission and the permission of the owner of the other species.

𝒮𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔
      • You can only sell/trade a B-JU to someone who has a Witch ID and at least ONE unicorn.
      • B-JUs can only be traded for other B-JUs, MYO slots, or B-JU items.
      • You can only trade/sell a B-JU once every 2 weeks.
      • You cannot sell them for profit. For example: Winning a B-JU them immediately turning around selling them is not permitted.
      • You must ask the original artist's permission first before selling the design. If they are uncomfortable with you selling the design, then you cannot sell it, however, you may gift it to a staff member if you really don't want it.
      • All designs created by me (Hugs) can be resold without need of permission.
      • You must own a B-JU for 2 week before you can trade them. You must own a B-JU for 4 weeks before you can sell them.
      • MYO slots can be resold for the price they were bought at. "Price" can be a varying currency amount that is equal to the other. Such as 1,000 points = $10. So if you bought a MYO for $10, you can resell it for 1,000 points instead.
      • Witch IDs are non-transferable.

𝐿𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
      • You can own 2 Witch IDs. The first ID is free, the second must be bought.
      • A max of 20 B-JUs per Witch ID. A current max of 40 B-JUs can be owned.
      • Max B-JUs per rank goes as such:
        Apprentice: 3
        Adept: 6
        Expert: 9
        Master: 12
        Maestro: 15
        Preeminent: 20
      • B-JU designs can be revamped under certain circumstances. Please PM me first for approval.

𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝓈
      • B-JUs cannot be edited without the use of an edit item.
      • There is no rarity system to an edit/trait as of right now.
      • Artists can, currently, edit the horn, tail, ears, and mane/fur freely.
      • Horns can only be changed in style. They cannot be removed! The horn must be a singular horn on the forehead or two horns like that of a rhino. The horn cannot be turned into antlers or rams horns (or any similar horns that are a pair of two.)
      • Revamps that are done to clean edits or markings are permitted. Revamps only count as cleaning up a messy/pixelated marking/edit and removing leaked pixels. Revamps require the permission of the original artist and the owner (myself) to be done. Revamps cannot change the colors or complete markings of a design. All revamped designs require approval. (PM myself or a staff member for approval.)
      • All designs created by myself (Hugs) can be revamped without permission, but still require approval.

𝐵𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
      • B-JUs are naturally genderless. Therefore gender does not matter in breedings.
      • Only 2 B-JUs can be bred together for one breeding. There cannot be a third partner.
      • You must wait 2 weeks after breeding your unicorns to breed them again.
      • B-JUs can only be bred 5 times as of right now.

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈
      • Contests must be judged within a month of the contest ending.
      • Must aim for making 1-2 designs per month.
      • Must be helpful and willing to answer questions.
      • Will receive 1 extra witch ID for a max of 3 ids.
      • Will receive 1 MYO slot upon being hired.
      • Will receive bonus MYOs throughout the time on the team.
      • When posting a contest, the contest can be of any kind, however you must always ask for a Witch ID right underneath the username.
      • You must state a base point amount for those who attempted to win. The base point amount must be between 5-10 points. 5 points for raffle like contests with little effort and 10 points for those with more work put into them.
      • You must fill out a Unicorn Certificate upon picking a winner. The Certificate's layout is in the code box below:

Code: Select all
        [b]Ball-Jointed Unicorn Certificate [/b]
        ----------------------------------------
        [b]Unicorn's Name[/b] | [i]Gen 1[/i]
        [list]   [b]Vocation: [/b] Vocation (Allele)
           [b]Focus:[/b] [/list]
        ----------------------------------------
        [i]Is here by bonded with [Witch Name here] [/i]

[b]Owned by: [/b] Username here
Last edited by hugs100 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:26 am, edited 14 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Error » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:37 pm

𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇
    • none right now

𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈
    • none right now

𝒜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓈𝓉
    • none right now

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

To apply for a staff position you must follow and understand these guidelines:
    • Adhere to the species' rules and understand how the system works.
    • PM me your forms. Do not post your forms on this thread.
    • Title your PM: "B-JU Position: Staff Position Name Here"
    • All Positions require the ability to access and use Discord.

Some positions have a limited amount of available spots and will be closed once the role is filled.

𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇| Status: Open | 0/1 spots
    • Similar to a co-owner. Someone who is able to handle the more interaction heavy tasks.
    • In charge of answering questions.
    • In charge of ensuring the rules are followed.
    • Can aid in judging contests/handing out EXP.
    • In charge of running the official role play.
    • In charge of advertising the species.
    • In charge of contacting other species to form affiliations.
    • Aids in running main events.
    • Aids in creating mini-events that hand out EXP.
      [b]username[/b]
      [b]are you able to be professional?[/b]
      [b]do you believe yourself to be good at interacting with people?[/b]
      [b]are you comfortable with advertising a species without breaking CS rules?[/b]
      [b]how well do you handle conflict?[/b]
      [b]how responsible are you? [/b]
      [b]do you have any past experience in being a species owner?[/b]
      [b]what is your timezone/level of activity?[/b]
      [b]do you believe you can handle all the responsibilities of this job?[/b]

𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | Status: Open | 2/5 spots
    • In charge of answering questions.
    • In charge of ensuring the rules are followed.
    • Can aid in judging contests/handing out EXP.
      [b]username[/b]
      [b]why do you want to be a mod?[/b]
      [b]how well do you handle conflict?[/b]
      [b]do you have any past experience in being a mod?[/b]
      [b]what is your timezone/level of activity?[/b]

𝒜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓈𝓉 | Status: Open | 0/2
    • Position 1: in charge of the Witch IDs (processing/leveling/updating)
    • Position 2: in charge of the B-JUs (keeping track of all adopts/trades/gifts/customs)
    • Position 3: in charge of keeping track of nursery batches currently unavailable until the nursery is open
      [b]username[/b]
      [b]which position would you like?[/b]
      [b]are you able to use Google Sheets?[/b]
      [b]are you comfortable with sharing your e-mail (so that you can access the archives)[/b]
      [b]how well can you keep large amounts of info organized?[/b]
      [b]how frequently will you be able to update the archives?[/b]

𝒪𝑒𝓀𝒶𝓀𝒾-𝐵𝒶𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | Status: Open
    • In charge of creating new adopts and judging adopts. Can also create customs for users as well as nursery batches.
    • Can act as a mod.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | Status: Closed
    • In charge of creating only nursery batches.
    • Can act as a mod.
[/list]
Last edited by hugs100 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:28 am, edited 15 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MYO Tickets Info

𝑀𝒴𝒪 𝒯𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝒻𝑜
      MYO Tickets can be used to create a customized B-JU. Currently, they are not for sale.

Guidelines
      • Tickets can only produce 1 B-JU.
      • You can only use the edits listed along side the ticket.
      • All designs must be approved of by a staff member.
      • Once a ticket is used, you cannot reuse it. However, if you're unhappy with a custom you created/designed, and the B-JU has not been bred, then you are welcome to redo the design. In order to redo the design you must inform me of the redo as well as show me the design again for approval. (note: a redo and a revamp are two separate things. Revamp = fixing up a pre-existing design. Redo = completely redoing a design with new edits/colors.)
      • Upon creation, a ticket will automatically result in Winner's EXP (50 points). The points will go towards the witch who obtained the B-JU. For example: you cannot have two IDs and want the EXP to go to one witch and the B-JU to the other. Both the EXP and the B-JU will only go to one witch.

𝒯𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈
      Molded Ticket (MT)
      Create 1 Standard B-JU
      Unedited
      Price
      Mold-Breaker Ticket (MBT)
      Create 1 Edited B-JU
      horn, mane/tail fur, ears
      tail type, horse feathers

Price
      Customized Mold Ticket (CMT)
      Create 1 Edited B-JU
      horn, mane/tail fur
      Price

Handcrafted Ticket (HT)
      Create 1 Edited B-JU
      horn, mane/tail fur, ears
      tail type, horse feathers,
      wings, halo-glow
      physical make

Price

Physical Make: what the unicorn is made from. Such as stone, ice, clear-glass, earth/clay, etc... All standard B-JUs are made out of opaque resin. Currently: only Handcrafted tickets will permit you to chance the make of your B-JU.
      In the future: there will be an item that permits you to change the make of a pre-exising B_JU without need of a MYO ticket.
Last edited by Error on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NPCs

Removed
Last edited by Error on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ball-Jointed Unicorns | An RPG Adopt

Postby Error » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 pm

𝒜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
    The Grand Opening is on it's way! There will be 9-10 adopts up during this time. Go get your Witch ID Registered as soon as you can! Without an ID you will be unable to adopt any B-JUs. You are able to register your first ID completely free of charge. ^^
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ball-Jointed Unicorns | Grand Opening

Postby Error » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
    Welcome to the Artistry of Rún's second grand opening! Today is the day where witches can meet new friends! Weather new friends take the forms of unicorns or other witches, i'm sure we can have lots of fun here! As witches with old ID's should know, i'm not the original artisans of these wonderful unicorns, but, since they can no longer take care of these lovely creatures, i am here to keep things running!

This is a small event, as we're only a small company with few artisans *cough* just me *cough.* So, I'm afraid I cannot offer much, but I have some unicorns who are rather eager to get out of my office and into the hands of a worthy witch, and presents for those who where here from the beginning! Those with valid witch Id's will gain 100 EXP, and those who gain a witch ID in the next week and a half with gain an extra 50 EXP!

Now that that is out of the way, why not take a look at the unicorns currently up? Each of them have different desires and ways to impress them, so be sure to read their pages closely!

If you wish to join, but are not sure how, check out the main page and read up the rules and the guidebook to understand everything there is to know about Ball-Jointed Unicorns. Also, we do have a little chatterbox called "Discord" that you're welcome to join! Just send me (Hugs100) a request (PM) and I'll be sure to send the link your way! If you join, you will be able to interact with other apprentices and discuss all things unicorn. It might be worth your while!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you will meet a unicorn to your liking (and to theirs, they can be rather picky at times, don't mind that though, it's just their nature.) Speaking of, you can tell what nature, or should I say Vocation, a unicorn is by the background they're on! Nature = green and leafy, Dream = purple and swirly, Energy = blue and sparky. That way, if you're after a certain Vocation type, you can know immediately at first glance! Handy, right?

And well, I guess that's it! See you around, yeah?
- Jade E. Wolf

𝒪𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
    1.Image 2.Image
    3.Image

For a quick reference of when each contests ends here is a list:
    All end at Fri, April 13, 11:59pm PST
Last edited by hugs100 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ball-Jointed Unicorns | An RPG Adopt | Grand Opening!

Postby hugs100 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:15 pm

username hugs100
are you able to use Google Sheets?absolutely! (i actually use google all the time for my school work)
how well can you keep large amounts of info organized? very well. (school does that to you)
how frequently will you be able to update the archives?every day (if necessary)

usernamehugs100
why do you want to be a mod? because this species is awesome and i would love to help out! i hate reading that your doing this by yourself and i just don't want to you to be alone...
how well do you handle conflict? very well. i'm in customer service (at my job) so i've handled fights before and have done it well.
do you have Discord? yes! Hugs100
do you have any past experience in being a mod? no :c but i promise if you let me show my stuff you wont be disappointed!
what is your timezone/level of activity? i'm on everyday, i live in the pacific standard time, and i'm on so much that i get board on here ;C i need something to do!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:52 am

𝒜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

A small announcement! With the first three B-JU contests about to end, I decided to tweak some rules! I decided to change a few rules so that the species could be more welcoming in a way and that people wouldn't feel terribly restricted.
    The main changes are:
    • You can now sell a B-JU and trade them out of the species. There are quite a few restrictions for this, however, because I don't want the B-JUs to be seen as a "for profit" species.
    • You can now revamp a B-JU design if a roughly drawn marking/leaked pixels/pixelated edit is bothering you.
    • There is now a restriction to horn edits.

The New Rules:

𝒮𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔
      • You can only sell/trade a B-JU to someone who has a Witch ID
      • You can only trade with a species that permits outside trades.
      • You can only trade/sell a B-JU once every 2 weeks
      • You cannot sell them for profit. For example: Winning a B-JU them immediately turning around selling them is not permitted.
      • You must ask the original artist's permission first before selling the design. If they are uncomfortable with you selling the design, then you cannot sell it.
      • All designs created by me (Error) can be resold without need of permission.
      • You must own a B-JU for 2 week before you can trade them. You must own a B-JU for 4 weeks before you can sell them.
      • MYO slots can be resold for the price they were bought at. "Price" can be a varying currency amount that is equal to the other. Such as 1,000 points = $10. So if you bought a MYO for $10, you can resell it for 1,000 points instead.
      • Witch IDs are non-transferable.

Newest rules added to the edits section:

𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝓈
      • Removed: the freedom to change the mane/tail edit for now.
      • Horns can only be changed in style. They cannot be removed! The horn must be a singular horn on the forehead or two horns like that of a rhino. The horn cannot be turned into antlers or rams horns (or any similar horns that are a pair of two.)
      • Revamps that are done to clean edits or markings are permitted. Revamps only count as cleaning up a messy/pixelated marking/edit and removing leaked pixels. Revamps require the permission of the original artist and the owner (myself) to be done. Revamps cannot change the colors or complete markings of a design. All revamped designs require approval. (PM myself or a staff member for approval.)
      • All designs created by myself (Error) can be revamped without permission, but still require approval.

If you have any comments or concerns feel free to PM them to me!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:47 am

𝐿𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎

Today is the Livestream (actually being run through join.me) Giveaway! Anyone with a registered Witch ID is automatically entered into this giveaway.

The Prizes:
    • 4 Molded Tickets
    • 2 Customized Mold Tickets
    • 1 Mold-Breaker
    The Winners:
    • PolarizedVertigo has won a Molded Ticket!
    • siennacereal has won a Customized Mold Ticket!
    • sicknasty has won a Mold-Breaker Ticket!
    • rabbit448 has won a Molded Ticket!
    • peridotite. has won a Customized Mold Ticket!
    • Mima has won a Molded Ticket!
    • Lady Tuesday has won a Molded Ticket!

All winners have automatically been added to the Customs Oekaki.

The Stream is Over! Congrats to all the winners!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]

This giveaway also introduces some new terminology into the B-JU universe! (There is now a MYO Ticket Info section on this thread as well!)

Molded Ticket (MT): Create one (1) unedited B-JU.
      Customized Mold Ticket (CMT): Create one (1) B-JU with approved edits. Edits: horn, mane/tail fur
      Mold-Breaker Ticket (MBT): Create one (1) B-JU with approved edits. Edits: horn, mane/tail fur, ears, tail type, and horse feathers.
      Handcrafted Ticket (HT): Create one (1) B-JU with approved edits. Edits: horn, mane/tail fur, ears, tail type, horse feathers, wings, halos/glows, and physical make.
      Physical Make: what the unicorn is made from. Such as stone, ice, clear-glass, earth/clay, etc... Currently all B-JUs are made out of resin.

The guidelines for MYOs are pretty straightforward, but if you have any questions or concerns about them please PM me!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me