Relay for Life/American Cancer Society

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Relay for Life/American Cancer Society

Postby dancer001 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Okay, so I was just wondering how many people take part in Relay for Life or support the American Cancer Society.

So many people die from cancer each year, and in 2003, there was one too many. My grandpa died and lately I've been thinking about him a lot lately. I am trying to start a team for Relay, but my dad's co-captain of another team, so I also have to find a team captain 'cuz I'm only 12.

Sorry, I just needed to get that off of my chest. Anyone else want to say something?
Please check out my wishlist in the archive!

95 percent of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"

99.9% of teenagers would go insane if Edward, Bella and Jacob died. If you are the 0.1% who would be screaming "FINALLY!" at the top of your lungs, put this in your signature.

90% of the teens today would die if myspace had an error and closed. If you're one of the 10% who would be laughing, copy and paste this into your sig.
dancer001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Relay for Life/American Cancer Society

Postby dancer001 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 am

Come on, I know I'm not the only one.

95 percent of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"

99.9% of teenagers would go insane if Edward, Bella and Jacob died. If you are the 0.1% who would be screaming "FINALLY!" at the top of your lungs, put this in your signature.

90% of the teens today would die if myspace had an error and closed. If you're one of the 10% who would be laughing, copy and paste this into your sig.
dancer001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Pluto. » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Me, and 99.99% of my school actually, participate in Relay every year ^__^ The district is actually about to hit a million dollars! And I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpop, I lost my Grandpop partly due to cancer as well....
.Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dancer001 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am

Oh, that's so sad.

dancer001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dancer001 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Hello? Is anybody out there?

dancer001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theelk » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:12 am

I'm in Relay.
theelk