Vehicle Hub

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Vehicle Hub

Postby imperfectforyou » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am

kaju wrote:
    was searching for a thread like this!!

my 2017 3.7l mustang

my newest purchase! im working towards a gt500, my ultimate goal.
    installed a few mods by myself on her so far, took a while but was worth it and im really happy with the outcome. i was considering a muffler delete but im not sure yet. have a few things left to do, blackout the remaining chrome, tint the windows darker and tint the tails/heads, bigger spoiler, and if the muffler stays ill be saving for a catback exhaust. i would LOVE to wrap her too

my friends say ive turned into one of those car guys but nahh, always been a huge fan of cars especially the sport side of things haha. i went from my nissan suv to a mustang, and ill admit, im absolutely in love with this car and will be sticking with muscle cars! just wish they werent so expensive 😭 my bank accounts hurting

a SUV to a sports car, huh? nice upgrade indeed! congrats. she is a beauty. what are all the mods you've completed thus far?

My tongue is sacred, I speak upon what I like
Protected, sexy, discerning with my time
Your energy is yours and mine is mine

What's mine is mine

My face is sitting, I don't need no disguise
Don't comment on my body, do not reply
Your business is yours and mine is mine
imperfectforyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaju » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 am

haha yeah!! thank you so much, i absolutely love your lilo as well <3 super nice car!!

so far ive installed a cold air intake, worked on the stereo system with subs and amps, coilovers too. i have a list of more to do, but thankfully i got a nice deal from a friend on the car, hence the reason ive been able to get a few mods. just gotta save for the remaining parts on the list. plus saving on labor costs by not taking her to a shop (unless for maintenance/tunes/services of course), been able to install mostly by myself with the help of friends here and there
previously acronymm β€” adult: she/they
character sales | avatar by paperflesh
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 pm

not a huge car buff myself but I love analyzing what other people drive (especially people I know) and playing a little game with myself on determining if it matches their 'vibe' lol...

I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT! I hate the thing! Mostly because the seats are uncomfortable and the auto defrost feature is quite literally awful in the winter. I will never get a car with auto defrost again... I did have to get new tires a couple weeks ago and :') my bank account was unhappy. All in all though, I can't complain much, the car gets the job done haha... but I will be getting a new one as soon as I can xD

I would love to have a Honda Civic hatchback one day.. I had an old 2002 Honda Civic (though not a hatchback) as my first car from like 2018 to 2021, it was dark green and I loved that thing. It was my favorite! Unfortunately it wouldn't pass inspection because of frame rust so I had to get a new car :c but one day I dream to have a dark green Honda Civic again haha.

I'd also love a Subaru one day! I've always loved how they look but I've never driven one... one day!

As a side note, almost everyone in my family has a Prius and they think I am joining the Prius squad one day but I am trying my best to not do that because I hate how they look and how they feel to drive xD
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaju » Thu May 02, 2024 3:24 pm

Kazin wrote:not a huge car buff myself but I love analyzing what other people drive (especially people I know) and playing a little game with myself on determining if it matches their 'vibe' lol...

I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT! I hate the thing! Mostly because the seats are uncomfortable and the auto defrost feature is quite literally awful in the winter. I will never get a car with auto defrost again... I did have to get new tires a couple weeks ago and :') my bank account was unhappy. All in all though, I can't complain much, the car gets the job done haha... but I will be getting a new one as soon as I can xD

I would love to have a Honda Civic hatchback one day.. I had an old 2002 Honda Civic (though not a hatchback) as my first car from like 2018 to 2021, it was dark green and I loved that thing. It was my favorite! Unfortunately it wouldn't pass inspection because of frame rust so I had to get a new car :c but one day I dream to have a dark green Honda Civic again haha.

I'd also love a Subaru one day! I've always loved how they look but I've never driven one... one day!

As a side note, almost everyone in my family has a Prius and they think I am joining the Prius squad one day but I am trying my best to not do that because I hate how they look and how they feel to drive xD

whew tires are so expensive, especially for a set!! ;; even used they get pricey. good thing they last a while unless you do donuts and burnouts haha

gotta love a good honda and a good subaru. what kind of subaru would be your dream?
previously acronymm β€” adult: she/they
character sales | avatar by paperflesh
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Fri May 03, 2024 2:32 am

Kazin wrote:As a side note, almost everyone in my family has a Prius and they think I am joining the Prius squad one day but I am trying my best to not do that because I hate how they look and how they feel to drive xD

i always compare driving my prius like driving a golf cart LOL
honestly the best part about them is that gas isn't crazy expensive and the mileage is great.. it's like a little less than $20 for a full tank

my boyfriend drives a tesla and i was debating on possibly getting one for a future car.. but i'm not sure if i want to make the EV switch yet πŸ€”
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ hi i'm clem ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
she/her ✦ adult ✦ infp
stables - toyhouse
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
sig by x & pfp by x
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri May 03, 2024 6:54 am

kaju wrote:
    whew tires are so expensive, especially for a set!! ;; even used they get pricey. good thing they last a while unless you do donuts and burnouts haha

gotta love a good honda and a good subaru. what kind of subaru would be your dream?

yeah I was hoping they'd last another year but alas haha... thankfully I try to treat my tires well so hopefully these last until the car is paid off and I can trade it in for another newer car that I hopefully like better xD

I'd love a Crosstrek! I usually don't like SUVs but I've really enjoyed looking at Crosstreks I pass by haha. but Impreza/Legacy are ok too. I also like the look of a Outback but it feels similar enough to a Crosstrek that it's kinda in the same realm to me haha

clemmie wrote:
Kazin wrote:As a side note, almost everyone in my family has a Prius and they think I am joining the Prius squad one day but I am trying my best to not do that because I hate how they look and how they feel to drive xD

honestly the best part about them is that gas isn't crazy expensive and the mileage is great.. it's like a little less than $20 for a full tank

my boyfriend drives a tesla and i was debating on possibly getting one for a future car.. but i'm not sure if i want to make the EV switch yet πŸ€”

That is the most accurate description I've seen xD My mom's also beeped when you put it in reverse and I hated that so much, why does it need to beep ;_; my sister's doesn't at least, but man, that feature drove me nuts LOL. I do like the gas mileage aspect, which is why I could maaaaybe see myself getting one but... maybe a different hybrid/EV car haha
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfectforyou » Thu May 09, 2024 3:28 am

clemmie wrote:

That is such a decent price to pay for a full take, wow.
My mazda was about $35 to fill in my state, with about 380 miles on a full tank. (about 13.2 gallon tank I believe)
My subaru is $50 to fill, and my average mpg is only about 25 with how heavy footed I am :') Gives me about 440 miles on a full tank. (18.6 gallons)

Do you know your average mpg?

What's mine is mine

imperfectforyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfectforyou » Thu May 09, 2024 3:32 am

Kazin wrote:
kaju wrote:

yeah I was hoping they'd last another year but alas haha... thankfully I try to treat my tires well so hopefully these last until the car is paid off and I can trade it in for another newer car that I hopefully like better xD

I'd love a Crosstrek! I usually don't like SUVs but I've really enjoyed looking at Crosstreks I pass by haha. but Impreza/Legacy are ok too. I also like the look of a Outback but it feels similar enough to a Crosstrek that it's kinda in the same realm to me haha

clemmie wrote:

That is the most accurate description I've seen xD My mom's also beeped when you put it in reverse and I hated that so much, why does it need to beep ;_; my sister's doesn't at least, but man, that feature drove me nuts LOL. I do like the gas mileage aspect, which is why I could maaaaybe see myself getting one but... maybe a different hybrid/EV car haha

Love, love, LOVE the crosstrek! I'm not an SUV person either, that's why I like that it's more of a cross-over vehicle. I drive a legacy.
I would 100% recommend hopping in any Subie for a test drive when you're looking for a new car. AWD is always my favorite, but Subaru's handling along with that is just simply unmatched. Boxer engines really are a beautiful thing!

What's mine is mine

imperfectforyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Mon May 13, 2024 12:56 pm

I’m so happy to see a thread like this!!

I drive a base model 2007 Honda Accord Euro CL9, or 2007 Acura TSX in America. I absolutely love it to bits. I won’t lie, it’s a bit of a crapbox; slow, stock height, stock exhaust, no tune, power steering is giving out, brakes need to be changed. But it’s reliable as anything and nothing I can’t change with a few mods. And despite the crap I get from my friends when I tell them what I drive, as soon as they drive it their perspective shifts entirely; β€œWow, this car drives so smooth and picks up so well. It’s faster than I thought.”

I see the potential in it and despite the negativity I get for loving my car so much, I know it has potential.

I want to do a lot with the car, but so far I’ve added a front lip, changed the base model wheels to the sports wheels instead, added a rear roof visor and weather shields + installed a short ram intake with a pod filter. It’s a very slow build lol. The next thing I’m gonna do is change the brake pads, maybe paint the callipers and possibly change the rotors. In the long run though, I wanna drop it on some BC coils, get a ducklip spoiler, get it tuned/reflashed, a front and rear sway bar, evo 8 wheels, a full body kit, polish her up and fix the damn power steering.

I love Honda’s and how reliable the K24’s are. I’m just beginning my car journey but have loved learning how to work on my first car!
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’
────────────────────────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting