TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby gamer » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:25 am

I believe them, there is something seriously wrong with my brain ,,,
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:54 am

i feel like a terrible personi cant stop crying i said something so messed up at easter today it was intended as a joke and i later learned it really hurt my cousin and i apologised to him but it still was such a bad thign to say and when i came back up from the basement after sobbing i said something to my uncle like "ohh you made that" he was like "i'm offended you didnt know" and. i nearly began crying again i feel so bad why do i always mess up. i dont usually do this i usually can compartmentalize this stuff but it all came coming back i dont have the energy to type it all my head hurts so bad my fish died my horse suffered my parents are always angry my mom might die i hate this i feel so bad i hurt people i shouldnt be the one sobbing when theyre the ones who are offended this is so messed up why am i so shameful
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebudgie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:39 pm

I'm just never who I want to be, and I'm tired of trying.
Christian - Image - INTJ
Feel free to message me. I'm not the best at conversations but I don't mind chatting.
bluebudgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:17 pm

{ you idiot. you know better. why would you do this to yourself. stupid stupid stupid little rat. getting up in your stupid feelings when you know better. you wanted to be lonely, you don't need to be so pathetic about it. stupid. dumb little rat. you should know better by now and you shouldn't be hurt about it anyway. you already knew better. idiot. of course it's not mutual at all. you couldn't pursue it anyway. you're just so desperate for someone to help pick up your pieces despite being broken so much and knowing you can't trust the mess to anyone but yourself. pathetic little rat. why would you set yourself up like this. idiot. stupid stupid stupid.
    { why is being alone so hard. it shouldn't be this hard. you should be used to it by now right. right
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:50 pm

i wanna get & be better but i dunno how and i can’t handle it ,..
Image Image Image
you left your typewriter at my apartment
vee ‣ adult - 🍦🧅 ⠀ ⠀arcticendangeredUSARK
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:56 pm

They hate you, they bully you. WHY DO YOU CARE??? Everything is turning to fog, I don’t recognize faces anymore, the voices are getting loud, i don’t think I’ll make it.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:34 pm

hearing your grandmother sob "lord help me.. please!" in pain from chemo while you're doing her dishes is something I never want her to experience again. it's honestly sorta traumatizing, to say the least. I want her to get better. god. can she just be better? why does cancer need to be so effective and horrible to people?? I just want her to be better. please. this is horrifying. she's in so much pain. please let her be better.. please

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
hi darling. how are you?
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:16 am

I don't like how much I'm procrastinating on my actual projects, but at the very least I'm drawing stuff?
Might need to change site-block extension settings to encourage more productivity :|
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:33 pm

I’m just sad… I don’t know why… I’m just sad, my head hurts and I’m tired but can’t go to sleep. Does anyone know anything that could help? Or what some causes could be? I’m just sick of this. This is the third night in a row, if I don’t sleep tonight, I don’t know what will happen tomorrow. Today I nearly fell asleep in class, and I’ve barely functioned. If you know anything that could help. PLEASE I beg youuuuuuu…………
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:53 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:I’m just sad… I don’t know why… I’m just sad, my head hurts and I’m tired but can’t go to sleep. Does anyone know anything that could help? Or what some causes could be? I’m just sick of this. This is the third night in a row, if I don’t sleep tonight, I don’t know what will happen tomorrow. Today I nearly fell asleep in class, and I’ve barely functioned. If you know anything that could help. PLEASE I beg youuuuuuu…………

Obligatory not a doctor.
You could try taking 1mg of melatonin right before sleep? I too have problems w/ sleeping due to depressive moods and found that it helps. As for the headaches, they might be due to stress or low / high air-pressure-weather (idk how to translate for it to make sense). If the headaches are really bad, you could try some pain medicine like ibuprofen.
Then again, it'd be best to seek out a professional to get a better grasp of what's going on (if this persists).

Best of luck!
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me