♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ~IronRose~ » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 am

kiffell wrote:how to you confess your love to someone?
Im really scared of rejection and i still want to keep her as a friend ;v;
We have dated before, but we split a part because of something she had been going through, but we never really thought of it as a break up. I dont know if she wants to continue this relationship, so im scared she'll reject me..
Any advice?

There's no knowing if she'll reject you until you tell her how you feel. It is better to tell her and be rejected instead of not telling her and bottling it up and constantly worrying about it. Tell her how you feel and also tell her how you don't want to lose her as a friend, chances are she will understand if you have dated before.

leilani.011 wrote:so i have a crush. Lets name him j.c he is a one grade ahead of me. We mostly see each other after school and talk a lot. His and my friends are like just admit you like each other or just break up with j.c already. Ad i sometimes get butterflies when I'm around him. he taught me how to catch a football and we play sometimes. I had advice of to just let him go to you. i that true since people like it old school should i just let him o to me? since I'm a girl?

If you like him go for it, do it before it is too late. Chances are that he does like you in return because you spend time together and he taught you how to catch a football. You could even tell him in a goofy way like "now that I can catch football's, I can catch feelings, and now I'm catching feelings for you" and if he doesn't like you, well like moves on. There have been so many times where I liked someone and then found out that they liked me back when it was too late. You can wait for the right moment, but make sure you are ready to tell him too, but as soon as you are ready, take the next step and tell him
Live by the Sword
~IronRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leilanii » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:36 pm

~DoNotTouchMe10~ wrote:
leilani.011 wrote:so i have a crush. Lets name him j.c he is a one grade ahead of me. We mostly see each other after school and talk a lot. His and my friends are like just admit you like each other or just break up with j.c already. Ad i sometimes get butterflies when I'm around him. he taught me how to catch a football and we play sometimes. I had advice of to just let him go to you. i that true since people like it old school should i just let him o to me? since I'm a girl?

If you like him go for it, do it before it is too late. Chances are that he does like you in return because you spend time together and he taught you how to catch a football. You could even tell him in a goofy way like "now that I can catch football's, I can catch feelings, and now I'm catching feelings for you" and if he doesn't like you, well like moves on. There have been so many times where I liked someone and then found out that they liked me back when it was too late. You can wait for the right moment, but make sure you are ready to tell him too, but as soon as you are ready, take the next step and tell him

thank you, honestly!
i might end up saying that ><
leilanii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:21 pm

kiffell wrote:how to you confess your love to someone?
Im really scared of rejection and i still want to keep her as a friend ;v;
We have dated before, but we split a part because of something she had been going through, but we never really thought of it as a break up. I dont know if she wants to continue this relationship, so im scared she'll reject me..
Any advice?

I would talk to her about where she's at and if she wants to continue a romantic relationship now or soon before confessing that you love them. Just personally. That way you have better idea of where things stand first. ^^

Well, what do you want to do? This is your life, so it's your decision. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:46 pm

So I like this guy, but me and him haven't met yet (cause he goes to a different school than me), and I want to but I feel like it'd be weird to ask since me and him are just friends. I want to get closer to him but I just don't know how..
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leilanii » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:59 pm

WastedSpace wrote:

well, like i want to tell him but I'm to scared to at the same time. He already has a crush and asked for her #. I don't know if i should or not.
leilanii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 pm

leilani.011 wrote:
WastedSpace wrote:

well, like i want to tell him but I'm to scared to at the same time. He already has a crush and asked for her #. I don't know if i should or not.

The fact that you're posting so often and asking for so many people to reply tells me you're looking for some magical solution, some easy path to open up to you or you're perhaps just waiting for someone to say what you want to hear. Unfortunately, that's not life. Everyone gets scared or nervous to admit feelings like that to someone. You know what you want to do. You either decide that's more important than your fear or you decide your fear is right. You either decide it's worth it to admit your feelings to someone who's hoping to date someone else or you decide it's better to wait and just enjoy your crush in secret. Not a lot of decisions are black and white or as easy as 2 x 2.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to go chasing after a guy who is showing clear interest in someone else, but as I said, this is your life. It's your decision what to do. If you're really asking, that's my personal opinion. If you're asking a "question" just to hear some sort of confirmation, then tell us what you want to hear. We'll repeat it back to you. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:32 am

hi, could i get a pm for advice?? i have a situation but i don't feel v comfortable posting it for all to see, heh. thank you!!
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ilovedogs22468 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Pm me please
Ilovedogs22468

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceLatte » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Removed,
© ──────────────────────[ 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
they/them :: he/him
Hi guys! Call me Latte. I'm just here for a good time.
I'm typically active on forum games only. However,
my PMs are always open! I'm not a minor
D4DJ: Denonbu: Vtubers: Pokemon
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Furvilla links here links here links
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐕𝐄
──────

███████████████████████
PrinceLatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGamingGirl » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Ok this is the only place I could think of off the top of my head, but I was on Omegle and I found someone. We talked for ~30 min, and he had to leave. I gave him my email and told him about CS so we could keep chatting, and we even invented a code word for us to use in the interests section of Omegle but I got banned for no reason and I just really want to see him again but I can’t and I really need some help. All I know about him is he’s three years older than me and he lives in Belgium. Any help?
You laugh at us because we're different

|-/•Dragon•She/Her•Bisexual•Taken•|-/

╔═════════════╗

Hoi! Im Dragon,
I'm obsessed with PATD and
Undertale! I also
Like twenty one pilots and I
don't bite so feel
free to PM me or send me a
trade!
Adoption Center

╚═════════════╝