♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby lordemusic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:03 pm

☆ ember ☆ wrote:i have had a crush on a guy in my class ever since September. He is really funny, pretty cute, but he was really close friends with my bestfriend #1. It wasn't that i was in love with him, but he was pretty cute. When i finally told my friends that i liked him, they seemed kinda surprised.. the next day they started having side conversations without me and like that was our thing so i was really confused. I asked bestfriend #2 what the heck this is all about and she said "oh, it's complicated." Bestfriend #1 said "it's not complicated at all" so i was still confused on what the heck happened. I asked bestfriend #2 on dms, and she said that my crush liked her and she likes him back. Honestly, i was crushed (get it?) when i found this out. I am still happy for my friend, but i am still kind of jealous. I dont get why, but everybody likes her and she got to hang out with a really cute guy last year too. Honestly, i just wish i could change myself, my face and my personality. Anybody got any suggestions for what i should do?

ps i told the guy i liked him

Sometimes I feel that way too: a lot of people already have good things, so they don't deserve even more, right? Well it's not fair, but we all have to deal with unfairness. There are just things about her that appeal to others, and it's okay if you don't have them. Don't try to change yourself, because there might be people who like you right now. I think it would be beneficial to move on, especially because you're not too emotionally attached to that guy.
𝓲𝓶 𝓪 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓹 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓪𝓷; 𝓲 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂
𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓪, 𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖊𝖞, 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼,
𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓮, 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓪𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓷, 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝔂,
𝓫𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸

▬▬xImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagex▬▬

❝ ❝
I am your sweetheart psychopathic crush
Drink up your movements, still I can't get enough
I overthink your punctuation use
Not my fault, just a thing that my mind do
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
ι αℓѕσ ρℓαу ℓєαgυє σƒ ℓєgєη∂ѕ; ωαηт тσ вє ƒяιєη∂ѕ?: Haile
gift kuwata x
fave anime x
popheads x

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lordemusic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:01 pm

lordemusic wrote:
☆ ember ☆ wrote:i have had a crush on a guy in my class ever since September. He is really funny, pretty cute, but he was really close friends with my bestfriend #1. It wasn't that i was in love with him, but he was pretty cute. When i finally told my friends that i liked him, they seemed kinda surprised.. the next day they started having side conversations without me and like that was our thing so i was really confused. I asked bestfriend #2 what the heck this is all about and she said "oh, it's complicated." Bestfriend #1 said "it's not complicated at all" so i was still confused on what the heck happened. I asked bestfriend #2 on dms, and she said that my crush liked her and she likes him back. Honestly, i was crushed (get it?) when i found this out. I am still happy for my friend, but i am still kind of jealous. I dont get why, but everybody likes her and she got to hang out with a really cute guy last year too. Honestly, i just wish i could change myself, my face and my personality. Anybody got any suggestions for what i should do?

Sometimes I feel that way too: a lot of people already have good things, so they don't deserve even more, right? Well it's not fair, but we all have to deal with unfairness. There are just things about her that appeal to others, and it's okay if you don't have them. Don't try to change yourself, because there might be people who like you right now. I think it would be beneficial to move on, especially because you're not too emotionally attached to that guy.

honestly. thanks so much. but like im so ugly i probably wont ever get a bf, lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Addersnap » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Lately, my boyfriend has been bailing out of conversations and it's so disheartening (we're long distance). It's arriving at the point where my attraction to him is gradually subsiding. I used to feel measureless love for him, but now I feel steeped in betrayal. Any recommendations here?
Hi, I've freshly devoted my Youtube channel to Chicken Smoothie but I am scrambling to develop a fanbase!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYMdI ... _as=public

❤️ I'd be highly appreciative if you gave my humble Youtube channel a chance, it's comprehensible if not, though! Hopefully we can become friends regardless of what you think of my channel. ^-^ ❤️
Addersnap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:47 pm

@Ominous Clouds

You're welcome! I hope all goes well with whatever you try.
Maybe keep us updated? I'd love to know how it all goes for you and him.
regular; wrote:I've finally found someone.
i liked him in summer, and at the time he liked me too. we both thought we'd never like each other so we kept quiet. i was tempted to tell him in September, when he told me he liked another girl, and ended up dating her. they broke up a while ago because they both liked other people (me) and i wasn't able to see him for a few weeks because he doesn't go to my school and i was busy on the only days we see each other.
on Friday, i saw him again for the first time since i found out he liked me and i can't even explain the feelings i got. when he stared at me, or touched me, i got tingles everywhere. i knew i liked him. that night i confessed to him.. and long story short i'm finally in a happy relationship with someone i really like. he's so adorable and I've never had a boyfriend who makes me feel so amazing. i hope we last because he is just so precious and i can't stop thinking about him.

That's wonderful! I'm super happy for you!
I'm sure things will go well, and I hope you two have a lot of fun times.
Definitely make some fun plans soon and hangout bunches!

Midnightaura wrote:Lately, my boyfriend has been bailing out of conversations and it's so disheartening (we're long distance). It's arriving at the point where my attraction to him is gradually subsiding. I used to feel measureless love for him, but now I feel steeped in betrayal. Any recommendations here?

I'm really sorry to hear that; long distance isn't the easiest and it always seems to have a lot of struggles to it.
I definitely suggest talking to him about it. You should make sure he makes time to talk to you, especially for this because it's certainly important. Make sure he knows what he is doing and how it is affecting you.
If it comes down to it you should definitely figure out how you feel and if he still feels the same. If the feelings really aren't there, there's no use in trying to make things work. But if you're still feeling it, make sure he is too and he is willing to work toward it too.
Also make sure that you're doing everything good and that you're not doing anything to upset him. I'm not saying that you are, but rather that sometimes people can be unaware of things and the other may never mention it.
But I definitely say you two should make time to sit down and talk about things and figure out a solution if you both want one, and if one can be agreed upon.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:30 pm

I would suggest talking to a professional to address your serious self-esteem issues. As well, maybe it would be healthier for you to take a break from all thoughts of dating right now. Do something to make you remember what's good about you, to learn to love and accept who you are, including how you look. Maybe a new hobby or picking up an old one. But I definitely think talking to an objective professional (therapist, psychologist, possibly your school guidance counselor if they're a good one) is a good idea. It's not healthy to just want to change everything about yourself, nor to think that how you look will stop people from loving you.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Growing up is so much fun...
The guy I'm getting over right now is leaving for college in 4-5 months. Getting over him has been somewhat easy so far because I didn't expect liking him to get anywhere and I knew this was coming, but it still really sucks.
This other guy I started to like recently though is also leaving too, in 2-3 months. He's such a good person. Whenever I catch his eye he always smiles at me. Like full blown genuine ones. And I hate that I even went there because he's leaving too.
I'm going to hate the next few months so far. Saying goodbye to people I care about and them being distant memories is going to hurt a lot.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:46 pm

OKay two stories I desperately need help with it’s all to confusing for my brain!
Okay the first one is a doozy. Are you ready?
Okay so I like this guy for around two years now (he knows but acts like I never told him) and we have been pretty close friends. He has had two girlfriends who have both cheated on him in the time we have k own each other. The first time was really bad cuz it was someone he was close friends (that she cheated with: also turns out she used him to get to the guy and never liked him which just broke my heart) naturally I tried to help but he told me he already found another girl he liked and when wrote her name down. This was a girl I had troubles with in the past (she hates me and acts like we weren’t friends from kindergarten to grade 7) they ended up dating and she would ask guys if they wanted to do things with her (def not appropriate for cs) and he hated her for a while. But this year they are best friends, I also got really close to him this year and I felt he liked me back! We would stay up and talk until like three in the morning for like a week straight and I was soooooo happy! But then he would ignore me for a couple of weeks at a time and send really mixed signals. I also started noticing more evil glares then normal from his ex turned best friend and I’m worried she has been taking crap about me. I try to be really kind about it but it’s all so hard for me. I’m generally optimistic when people are down, cuz sadness is hard for me. (I’m very emotional so when I’m happy it’s like extreme and etc. not bipolar tho) he has been really crabby lately and I want to say something and ask if he is okay, but it’s in a period where he is just kind of angry at everything so I think something happened between him and the ex/Bff. My friends say he really likes me and it’s obvious but I’m just worried he’s a flirty person and doesn’t really see me that way cuz I just really feel so strong.
Should I tell him I like him and risk a great friendship or try to compress my feeling and ignore the pit telling me his ex/bff is trying to hurt him (she does this with all of his female friends but it’s especially bad with me)

Alright that one was the big one this one is easier to explain but just as confusing to me.
So this really awesome cute guy was staring at me when I was talking to my friend in class (who sits next to him) and he would stare at me right behind her and make eye contact with me like everyday for around a month. Once the semester was over I added him in Snapchat cuz I thought he was a cool guy and now he snapchats me a lot and is really funny sending weird faces to me and stuff. Sometime he sends pics of his head and shoulders without a shirt on and my friend freaks out. I don’t thinks it’s anything but she does. It makes me laugh but then my brain over analyzes things so I think it’s something but I’m not really sure. He has complimented me many times about how smart I was and have always been really kind to me.

I play the senerio in my mind every once in a while, the senerio where I have to guts to tell either of them, at first my mind comes up with the version where they say yes and we live happily ever after, but then I think about if they said no and I can shake the feeling. Any advice? Thank you so much!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:46 pm

XxNovaTheWolfxX wrote:Should I tell him I like him and risk a great friendship or try to compress my feeling and ignore the pit telling me his ex/bff is trying to hurt him (she does this with all of his female friends but it’s especially bad with me)

-snip-

At the beginning you said you already told him how you felt and he knew, so I think at this point, the ball is in his court.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 pm

Valentine's day is coming soon, and I gotta do a gift for my crush.I wanna make her something original, any ideas? replie here or PM me^^
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:03 am

Sheesh. I thought I would never need to come back here,...

So as you people probably know, Valentine's Day is coming up soon. My school does this fundraiser thing where you can send a candy heart sucker/ chocolate rose on a stick to yourself or a friend on Valentine's Day. I kinda want to send one to a guy I like, but the problem is, it's run by the student council, and I'm only really friends with one of the people on student council. What do you guys think? Should I do it?
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me