♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby angelfangs » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 am

kiffell wrote:So,
There is this kid on my brothers hockey team, which we all call him Sully (not his real name btw)
And EVERYONE on the team, even the coaches and adults (one of the coaches being my dad), knows he has a crush on me
He is one year younger than me, and I consider him a good friend, but nothing more right now
But here is the thing, everyone on the team makes tons of really inappropriate jokes about me and him, and its really uncomfortable for me, being asexual. I know im ace, i think im biromantic asexual, but i lean more towards females. And i dont want to just come out to the whole team and say im ace?? because then they'll think im even weirder??
Its really complicated and i dont know what to do what this point. I dont want to ruin my relationship with him or the team because they are all really fun and nice, even if they are younger than me, but i also want all the weird jokes and such to stop

tell them you are not comfortable. if they continue to say inappropriate things, take it to your parents or the school board. it isn't any of their business, nor is it okay to harass you!
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 pm

How do you quiet down while kissing? That seems to be a problem with a friend of mine and she doesn’t know how to fix it, but neither do I, any advice?
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:57 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
Spear of Justice wrote:[center]Hey, I got a question for you all (anyone who can answer this)!

What does having a crush or being in love feel like?

-snip-

Maybe look up quoiromantic/quoisexual and see if that rings any bells with you?

Wow, thanks a million! I searched it up and was surprised to find out how well it matched. I didn’t know that term existed until now. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:15 pm

kiffell wrote:So,
There is this kid on my brothers hockey team, which we all call him Sully (not his real name btw)
And EVERYONE on the team, even the coaches and adults (one of the coaches being my dad), knows he has a crush on me
He is one year younger than me, and I consider him a good friend, but nothing more right now
But here is the thing, everyone on the team makes tons of really inappropriate jokes about me and him, and its really uncomfortable for me, being asexual. I know im ace, i think im biromantic asexual, but i lean more towards females. And i dont want to just come out to the whole team and say im ace?? because then they'll think im even weirder??
Its really complicated and i dont know what to do what this point. I dont want to ruin my relationship with him or the team because they are all really fun and nice, even if they are younger than me, but i also want all the weird jokes and such to stop

You don't have to come out to say "stop it", "that's not funny", and "you're making me uncomfortable". If they don't respect that, get loud about it. Don't laugh things off. Don't try to play it cool. Let them know that they're making you uncomfortable. Ace or not, it's not cool for people to make those jokes. That's sexual harassment.

Banana. wrote:How do you quiet down while kissing? That seems to be a problem with a friend of mine and she doesn’t know how to fix it, but neither do I, any advice?

Just be aware of what she's doing and make a concentrated effort to not be so loud when it's not appropriate to be so.

Spear of Justice wrote:Wow, thanks a million! I searched it up and was surprised to find out how well it matched. I didn’t know that term existed until now. :)

:D I know it's not what you asked, but I don't really know how to answer that well anyway, so I'm glad sharing those terms could help you!
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:15 pm

I really cannot handle this. So I mentioned a couple pages back one of my friends is interested in one of my other friends. Well, he's going to ask her out tomorrow. Cool. But now he's also trying to 'repay' me, sort of, by finding one of his friends who I could try going out with. Unfortunately, I have no clue what I'm meant to be doing. I don't find the majority of guys attractive, for one thing, but it's not like that rules this guy out. He seems pretty nice, and we have a couple of mutual friends. But I'm not really sure I want to do this. I've never been asked out, and I've asked one person out, but she said no. So I've never been in a relationship. Plus it took all my effort to ask that one girl out, and I feel like I've lost interest after her. Lastly, since I'm genderfluid...well, one of our mutual friends knows and is supportive, so he'd probably be cool, too, but I don't think it will be a good thing to keep hidden in a relationship.

Bottom line: I really, really am scared of dating anyone, and I don't know what I'm doing at all, so yeah.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachikeeni » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Me and my boyfriend broke up over a week ago and I'm still heartbroken. I've pretty much lost all motivation to do LiTerALLY ANYTHING except get up to get food or use the bathroom and play cs. I'm usually the heartbreaker which is not a good thing but this is the first guy I have ever actually loved, and I have never felt this way before. Usually I get over breakups over a day or two, but this one is gonna stick with me for a while. what do I do?
please be my friend :3 hehe

she/they!! adult :3

I love mlp fim, retro toys, dolls, figures, build a bears, pillow pets, squishmallows, sanrio, etc.<3
I love gifting people!! meow
item grab bags! 10 for 5c$, 20 - 10c$, 30 -15c$, 40- 20c$! just send a suggestion!
peachikeeni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:31 pm

so i have this one friend who i've been best friends with pretty much since i met them in fourth grade. we dated for a while last year, determined it wouldn't work out, and went back to being friends.
problem is, they still have a crush on me, and they make it kind of obvious. doing little things like kisses on the cheek that would seem normal for best friends, but i know them and they don't do that with their best friends. how can i politely turn them down without jeopardizing our friendship?
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kisiel » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:34 pm

peachikeeni wrote:Me and my boyfriend broke up over a week ago and I'm still heartbroken. I've pretty much lost all motivation to do LiTerALLY ANYTHING except get up to get food or use the bathroom and play cs. I'm usually the heartbreaker which is not a good thing but this is the first guy I have ever actually loved, and I have never felt this way before. Usually I get over breakups over a day or two, but this one is gonna stick with me for a while. what do I do?

Give yourself time. Take care of yourself, do things that you enjoy, hang out with friends & family. Try to distract yourself from thinking about what happened. Time heals.
Stay positive.

Kisiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Sometimes, I feel like I’m just too weird for anyone to ever love me in a romantic way. My social anxiety doesn’t help either. Even once you get past that, though, I just feel like my personality and interests are too strange for anyone to ever accept. I just want someone who will love me for who I am, but I feel like I’ll never get that.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in a rush to find love or anything, but I do want it someday. However, when I think about my future, I can picture myself in my dream job, a nice house, some cute animals and pretty well off, but I can never picture myself with someone to share it with. I just feel like I’ll never find that guy. I mean, I’m almost an adult and I’ve never even been on a single date. My mom says her sister went all through highscool and never dated a single guy, then met her husband in college, but...I dunno.

I don’t want to be alone for the rest of my life.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 pm

peachikeeni wrote:Me and my boyfriend broke up over a week ago and I'm still heartbroken. I've pretty much lost all motivation to do LiTerALLY ANYTHING except get up to get food or use the bathroom and play cs. I'm usually the heartbreaker which is not a good thing but this is the first guy I have ever actually loved, and I have never felt this way before. Usually I get over breakups over a day or two, but this one is gonna stick with me for a while. what do I do?

First off, *hugs* <3 I'm so sorry that happened. :<

Second of all, I agree with a previous poster that you need to give yourself time. But also, and this is going to sound a little harsh though I don't mean it so, at some point, you have to force yourself to start doing things again. Maybe that something is chores you've fallen behind on. Maybe that something is a hobby or whatever else fun thing you enjoy. Maybe that something is a completely new activity! You can't just let yourself wallow while life is passing you by, though. At some point, you have to figure out how to suck it up and move forward and keep living your life. Time does help heal wounds but not holding yourself back and letting yourself live life again also helps you move forward.

wishes and wells wrote:so i have this one friend who i've been best friends with pretty much since i met them in fourth grade. we dated for a while last year, determined it wouldn't work out, and went back to being friends.
problem is, they still have a crush on me, and they make it kind of obvious. doing little things like kisses on the cheek that would seem normal for best friends, but i know them and they don't do that with their best friends. how can i politely turn them down without jeopardizing our friendship?

It sounds awkward and it probably will be awkward, but you guys have delved into a new stage of your relationship: friends after trying romance. So it's time to sit down and hash out new boundaries. Confirm how much you care about them but just say the kissing and other physicalities make you a little uncomfortable right now while you re-explore your friendship. Talk about what you each want and how to reach that. Good luck!
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me