TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby fika. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 am

King-Rat wrote:so we were doing this thing in history that had to do with 'partners'. of course i knew nobody there, and everyone else had someone. and yep sure enough i was the only one without a partner, so one of the history teachers was like "um you need to go find a parner, we're waiting on you." and idk but the way he said it made me feel like the biggest embarassment of the day. I stood up like an idiot and looked around for a group but i didnt wanna go up to random people who would probably prefer to be partners with their friends. So then the teacher was like "go find a group, come on. We cant start if you dont have a partner!" And i mean its probably my fault anyway but he kept just pushing me with finding a group and im not thr most talkative, confident person, so i suck at asking people things without either kiling the convo or being real awkward.

eventually found a group i guess but that moment made me feel so unconfident and embarrassed with myself

that is so horrid of the teacher?? i understand they want the lesson to continue, but do they not realise us students have feelings, and we are also people?? if they don't like being talked to like that from their boss, who says you want to, too?? nothing was your fault darling, honestly! do not feel ashamed. feel embarrassed, sure, because heck, i'm embarrassed just standing up to throw some pencil shavings in the bin. do not feel ashamed for how you felt. how are the desks set up?? maybe speak to someone sitting next to you, and become friends, or even acquaintances, just so you know you have a possible future buddy? i hope your teacher stops being a bully! good luck!<3

illusion. wrote: I CAN'T DEAL WITH HIM

NEITHER CAN I.

talk to him about it? if you can?? is it someone you know?? someone you don't?? i'm not sure. keep your head held high!<3

ghosting. wrote:no need to reply to this

thank you to whoever ended up replying last time, ahah

i havent been feeling like myself lately
this ended up happening last summer, too

i mean, i dont know, so much has been happening lately and i guess i cant handle it

and like- people are really worrying for me and i dont know
it feels nice to know they care but i dont want them to feel this way anymore

theyre so weary around me sometimes

it makes me feel bad i guess

don't feel bad! all feelings are valid. no need to feel bad for how you are feeling. is there something you can do that reminds you of when you were younger that made you happy? you know what is a great pick-me-up?? building a fort! let your inner kid shine! build a fort and put your device inside and watch a cute lil movie with popcorn! or hot drinks and chocolates and biscuits! maybe take a day off from school or work and have a bit of 'you' time. do nothing but relax. have a bath, go for a long walk. mental health is just as important as physical health. if you need to talk to anyone, my inbox is always open (but i am going away for two weeks so will not be able to reply). i hope you feel more like yourself soon boo!<3

wolfie~ wrote:my parents hate me
i recently lost one of my best friends
and my stomach is trying to kill me :)
ugh i hate that time of month, it makes
me get angrier easier than i already do.
i cant deal with my crush anymore. i only
know him online and he wont notice me,
not that i really care if he notices me or
not. but i just had a conversation with
myself like it was normal for people to
do-
that's not healthy whoops
the only good thing happening right now
is that my one friend has stopped trying
to kill me. and my parents think taking
away my ipad will help with my depression
& anxiety? no, it makes it worse, because
right now i'm stuck worrying about my crush
and my bunch of online friends that is on
an app i can't get on computer.

maybe ask them to just have it a couple hours of the day? show you're willing to compromise?? about your crush, i'm sorry they don't acknowledge you! maybe pm them, doesn't hurt to try, right? if you mess up, you can at least reread your message before you send it! as for your monthlies, it sucks, totally understandable, me too. just sit on the settee and watch a cute film (or a sad one, let all that anger out through tears). good luck!<3

Blakeyy wrote:
i am being constantly ignored
and it hurts my feelings so badly and
i end up having anxiety attacks
im so fragile and i just want friends
because i have nobody irl to turn 2...
i just dont wanna be a burden..

i am so so sorry you feel ignored! no one intentionally means to! you are not alone in anything. what about family members? teachers & class mates / work friends? acquaintances? do you have no one you can call up just for a little chat, or maybe text?? if you ever want to talk, you can always pm me! (i am going away for two weeks this thursday though) good luck!<3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:07 am

I DON'T WANT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE ENTIRE SEMESTER

ESPECIALLY IF IT MEANS GOING ON LEAVE NEXT SEMESTER BECAUSE OF THE TIMING

I DON'T NEED TO PUT MY LIFE ON HOLD FOR THAT LONG

PLEASE COMMITTEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE APPROVE OF MY PETITION TO WITHDRAW LATE FROM JUST THESE COURSES I CAN'T COMPLETE THEM BUT I CAN COMPLETE ONE COURSE AND I WILL
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am

if he thinks that playing with my feelings to try and make me feel better about myself is gonna work - it's not. it's just gonna make me feel worse, im gonna hate myself more than i do, and then he and i will drift apart and just alskdjff lasdkjg
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 am

very anxious
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 am

im so done, just ignore this....
Last edited by tenor on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain, "minnie"mouse)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaceWhiskey » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 am

Is anyone free to maybe just talk? I'm feeling very depressed and it's not so much I need to vent, it's more I need to distract myself from the pain and the situation that has happened. We don't even have to talk about anything in particular.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

..........CrystalsTrades
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d o e » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 am

I told you I didn't want to play with your friends for this exact reason. Do you know how hurtful it is to hear "you guys are actually good though, she's just mediocre haha" from your own boyfriend...?
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:30 am

i'm lying
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:48 am

don't tell them your plan
Last edited by Shoe. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Ghost » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Autumn Ghost wrote:
    Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here but I just need somebody to talk to about this because it's just gotten pretty rough over time. So i've started a new school and I can't be with my best friend anymore, I've known her since I was four years old, it's not like we can't see eachother anymore, it's only like a half and hour drive from our houses but not being able to see her every single day is getting so tough. At my new school I talk to tons of people but they've known eachother since preschool and I've never felt so left out, people talk to me all the time but here I feel like I can't be myself. I feel so trapped and especially when people have been friends forever and I'm just here. There's nobody, nobody that i can really consider my friend, even the people o talk to, the people I sit with everyday, they really aren't my friends. It's so tough just not feeling like I'm belonging, I wish i could see my best friend everyday and I can't and it's getting so hard because I miss her, I text her everyday but it's not the same. Everybody, since the age of four knew we were the best of friends but I know i'm being so repetitive but I hate going to school, I hate having to be with people I can't talk to like I would my friend or having the same jokes with them. I've never felt so entirely lonely in my entire life and it hurts so bad.
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me