Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What are you doing for Halloweeen

Nothing
27%
Party
15%
Trick-or-Treat
34%
Fursuiting
24%

Total votes : 1321

Re: Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

Postby vencrypt » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:41 am

Embuur wrote:Thanks for the info guys! Will note next time I brush my partial!

Speaking of which, I finally got done with the ref sheet of my fursona (Kiwi) and hopefully will be able to start on her soon! This is the ref, and now I'm debating on whether or not I want two yards of the pink... x3

Ohh nice fursona !! My fursona is a red panda as well (:

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:41 am

vencrypt wrote:

Speaking of which, I finally got done with the ref sheet of my fursona (Kiwi) and hopefully will be able to start on her soon! This is the ref, and now I'm debating on whether or not I want two yards of the pink... x3

Awesome!!! At first it was a dog, then a tiger, and then finally I saw red panda fursuits on Fur affinity and decided I wanted it to be a red panda xD Plus with a red panda I can make a super long tail and I think the colors go way better on a red panda :3 And a red panda is my second favorite animal xD
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:52 am

Here is a work in progress shot of my mask!
It's not going to be a fursuit head, it's just a mask, but I am going to fur it and give it some fluffy ears.
This is the design I'm going to be working with. I don't have too many options for fur color so I'm going with these!
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vencrypt » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:10 am

Embuur wrote:
vencrypt wrote:

Awesome!!! At first it was a dog, then a tiger, and then finally I saw red panda fursuits on Fur affinity and decided I wanted it to be a red panda xD Plus with a red panda I can make a super long tail and I think the colors go way better on a red panda :3 And a red panda is my second favorite animal xD

Ahh nice !! Mine was going to be a hybrid between a wolf and red panda, but it was too difficult to make a design out of that (for me anyways), so I just made it to a red panda. That was about 2 1/2 years ago, and my fursona is still developing. He's a monster red panda now :D Heres a link if you'd like to see!!

I really like your softness of yours! Looks very fruity!

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miilk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:00 am

I wanted to show my first finished head. Her name I s Holo, inspired from Spice & Wolf (one of my favorite book series.) I add her all by myself along with the help of about 10+ YouTube videos. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Other than this, I have another canine base that is all taped up (with making tape) and just needs to get eyes installed and fur attached. I am getting the fur for my birthday so hopefully I get it done soon! I made the tail and paws to go along with the base’s character. I will upload some photos of them soon c:
Art Shop
☽◯☾
they / them
one love ▽ peace,, love,, prosper
.* .✧・゚.: * .✧🧿✧. *:・゚✧. *.
miilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:05 am

Corgi Sploot wrote:I wanted to show my first finished head. Her name I s Holo, inspired from Spice & Wolf (one of my favorite book series.) I add her all by myself along with the help of about 10+ YouTube videos. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Other than this, I have another canine base that is all taped up (with making tape) and just needs to get eyes installed and fur attached. I am getting the fur for my birthday so hopefully I get it done soon! I made the tail and paws to go along with the base’s character. I will upload some photos of them soon c:

That's so good for a first! The first head I made I did with the help of 0 YouTube videos and it came out terrible ;-;
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miilk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:13 am

Rhona wrote:
Corgi Sploot wrote:I wanted to show my first finished head. Her name I s Holo, inspired from Spice & Wolf (one of my favorite book series.) I add her all by myself along with the help of about 10+ YouTube videos. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Other than this, I have another canine base that is all taped up (with making tape) and just needs to get eyes installed and fur attached. I am getting the fur for my birthday so hopefully I get it done soon! I made the tail and paws to go along with the base’s character. I will upload some photos of them soon c:

That's so good for a first! The first head I made I did with the help of 0 YouTube videos and it came out terrible ;-;

I bet it wasn’t terrible! Fursuit heads and parts are so hard to make. And with no videos to help, I bet it was super hard! I have a high respect for those who are self reliant c;
Art Shop
☽◯☾
they / them
one love ▽ peace,, love,, prosper
.* .✧・゚.: * .✧🧿✧. *:・゚✧. *.
miilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova.In.Orbit » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 am

Ahhh I'm starting to work on my Drifter head again! It's around the 6th base I've made! The giant hole in the forehead is for a blinking 3rd eye and the antennas are postable! Any criticism that may come handy? Jinx's ref will be posted below!

https://imageshack.us/i/pmPcUsJNj

https://imageshack.us/i/pmhVvBvnj
(Ref made by AThingFromSpace on YouTube/Insta! His antennas were left out though!)

This is my most recent completed head, it was my 4th ever made! I'm pretty fricken proud of it lmao!

https://imageshack.us/i/pnM7crskj

Sorry that I cannot directly post a photo! These are links to the photos :) Thanks in advanced for the help!
《 Newly Discovered Pocket Myth Adict 》

Azura

Hades
Nova.In.Orbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova.In.Orbit » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:27 am

Username: Ross.The.Fox

Are you a Furry or a Fan:Furry!

Do you own a fursuit: Yes, I own 3 that I am proud of, 2 heads and a Quadsuit! I have 3 heads that either I didn't finish, or they look bad, so I don't show them LOL!

If so have any pictures: Yea! Here's one of my quadsuit! (It will be a link) https://imageshack.us/i/poWxRsGop (her head has been refurbished and she is starting to get more updates with different markings and improving the tail connection to the body!)

Fave thing about the Fandom: Many are open and accepting, we don't care where you came from or how/who you see yourself as!
《 Newly Discovered Pocket Myth Adict 》

Azura

Hades
Nova.In.Orbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 am

vencrypt wrote:Ahh nice !! Mine was going to be a hybrid between a wolf and red panda, but it was too difficult to make a design out of that (for me anyways), so I just made it to a red panda. That was about 2 1/2 years ago, and my fursona is still developing. He's a monster red panda now :D Heres a link if you'd like to see!!

I really like your softness of yours! Looks very fruity!

Awesome!! I love the ref sheet and drawings xD and thank you :3

Also, since we're posting fursuit heads/masks and stuff, I decided it's about time to show my Cosmo ^-^ this is my first finished partial, and first suit in general
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me