Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Sathalina » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 am

This is not a hate message, this is me trying to Vent. Forgive me if it is too hateful.
Dear thing that lives in my house,

I just want you to know, you are a waste of space. You make this family hard to maintain, you make it hard to have a RELATIONSHIP with this family. I want you to go away, forever. Not in bad ways, but I want you to live somewhere else that has other people like you, a place that can help you. A place that can handle your misdeeds and fix that 'I don't care' attitude you have towards life and what you do to the people around you. You make your siblings lives hard to move on, you make your parents stress and on edge. You make it difficult to have friends, to have good memories, to live a normal life. To go anywhere without you dragging us down... I do not blame your disability, but the doctors said YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT YOU ARE DOING. But you choose to be the way you are. You can stop what your doing, you can prevent people from hating you, you can be a better person. But you refuse to walk away from that bad habit you call a life, you choose to be hard and useless around this house. You choose to be a waste of space, a empty pit that devours everyone dreams and hard work. I want you to know it's hard to eat when there is nothing left after your done with it. I want you to know that regardless that you'll never see this message, and I know you never will. If you were different, I might actually forgive you for the hell you put me through in my life. But let me warn you, I will never forgive you, nor ever let you destroy our younger brothers life. I will be the brick wall that knocks you down. He will not end up like me! HE WILL HAVE A LIFE. And never have to fear you again, mark my words. I am grown, I have power now. And by the Gods I will use those powers for the greater good of his future.

I had hoped you would grow up, to see that you can change, yet you refuse to take your medicine, you refuse to help around the house... you cause problems and hurtful emotions. You are disrespectful and you make a lot of people regret ever meeting me or my family. You wonder why you have no friends, you wonder why we never take you places, why we are so harsh, why we're so distant... You made us this way, non of your siblings what anything to do with you. You are a hazard to us and everyone around you.

Please change your ways.

Sincerely,
A worried Sister.
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noodle cat » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:15 pm

dear joseph,
    forgive me.
    im a mess.
    i don't want this to happen.
    we can work this out.
    i promise i can do better.
    can you accept all my "im sorry"'s?
    please.
    im slowly falling apart, and i know you are too.
    you're falling because of me.
    i dug this hole.
    sadly, i brought you with it.
    forgive me.
    -emily
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IshallcallhimSquishy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Dear Lexi,
Never cut again. Your life isn't that bad, believe me, we're going through the same thing i get it. Talk to me ok
♥Hey. My name is Evangeline. I Am bipolar. But don't worry I'm normal just like everyone else. I live and breathe Xbox, crave fish sticks, and love my friends who are always there for me♥

__♥ __♥_____♥__♥__ Put This
_♥_____♥_♥______♥__ Heart
_♥______♥_______♥__ In Your
__♥____________♥__ Signature If
___♥__________♥___ You Ever
____♥_______♥_____ Loved Somebody
______♥___♥_______ More than they
________♥_________ Loved you
IshallcallhimSquishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apollo. » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Dear teacher,
What's your deal? You're an absolute jerk, and you're making me hate you. Oh wait I already do hate you. I'm really sorry I was 30 seconds late that day, my friend dragged me to go talk to her aunt, and the stupid clock was slow. I'm sorry I met your "bare minimum" standards, but you know why everyone had the same answer? Because they were lying. Guarantee 40% of everyone did the same thing as me, and a few of them probably did worse. I'm sorry I'm shy, and I don't like asking others for stuff, did you need to center me out and say that mean thing to me? That was just jerky. And stop glaring at me, I'm not a criminal, or a bad kid, in fact most teachers like me, I'm calm and quiet and usually get my work done. I'm not a bad kid.

Ugh, when I first came to your class I thought you were awesome, kids walk in and out of your class, and you joke with them. You keep chips in your office, and people will walk in, start eating them, and listen to music or watch us. I think it's awesome when teachers are like that, they could act all high and might and like they're better than us, which I guess they are in a sense. You're in charge of us aren't you? But you choose to act childish. Anyone who is like this wins my respect immediately, and I'm sorry to say you're the first exception ever. Teachers can be kinda mean to me, but if they're like that, it makes me forgive them because they're generally a good person. You are too, but you're really mean to me. I get that's your personality, but take it down a notch. Don't publicly humiliate me, and don't glare at me through the whole time. I'm sorry I suck at your subject, but it's really hard for me. You glaring disapprovingly doesn't exactly help either.
From, that one student that you really don't like.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prentiss » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Dear Jacob,

You untie my shoes, take off my glasses, put my hood up, and take the bookmarks out of my books. Until today, it didn't bother me.
You said I should wear my hair up in a ponytail. I asked why, assuming it was because I very rarely wear my hair up. Yet no, you say "Because you'll look funny and I can laugh at you." We are in _th grade, Jacob, you know better than this. I thought you were smart.

All this time you said you're just playing around, that it was fun to mess with me. After that awkward week where we somewhat liked each other, I thought we really could be friends. But no. I don't even want that anymore.

What you do to me may not seem like much, but it drives me a little bit more insane every day. I am a female, Jacob. I know I will be catcalled and poked at like this my entire life. And I don't need you to start it for me now.

I am not afraid to take this up with Mr Kong.

Sara was right, I do think you just get off girls liking you.

With all due respect,
A.
✦ reader • cinephile
✧ adult, lesbian, she/her
looking for zodiac dogs, 2012 cucumber date swap!!
prentiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynxshine » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Dearest Grace,
You are a ring collecter. You pick out the perfect ring and wear it for a while, then you get bored of it and toss it in the trash. I am done being your stupid ring. I'm not going to be your latest victim. I know the trend is that you toss 'em away and they come crawling back. Not happening with me. Besides we may have been impossibly close, but I'm now seeing that you are a jerk and cruel to other kids. Please stop gossiping. I can't trsut you not to gossip about me so I can't cut the ties yet. But I'm done with your cruel attude.

Sincerely,
The girl you made emptional ties to then tossed away
I wish that we would be kinder.
~Kinder to each other
~To our friends and our enemies, we are all the same deep down at the core
~To the animals, who have done nothing to deserve the cruelty thrown theur way
~To our Earth which was once a green and beautiful place but now ruined by our stupid civilizations
Because we must realize that, although we may be different, some have feathers or fur or skin or hair or scales or leaves, some are big and some are small, we are all connected at the root. We all came from the same tiny organisms. And we must treat each other with kindness and respect
Lynxshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[well, i guess it's different now] pt.1

Postby Tangerine Scream » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:06 am

hey you,
      well, i guess you're my boyfriend now, so maybe i should start this out with something different:

dear boyfriend,

man, i have to get used to saying that. i've never had a boyfriend before, nor was i really looking for one. but, as long as we take it slow like we have been, then i'm okay with being your girlfriend. there are a few things you should know though... first of all, you don't own me. i know you probably think that's the most obvious statement of all. 'yeah, of course i don't own you. i know.' or maybe you don't. when i say that, i expect to be my own person. i'm not bending to you or changing for you. i'm being myself and i expect for you to stay the same. don't change. just because we're "bf-gf" doesn't mean our relationship has to change at all. don't get possessive over me or clingy in anyway. i have friends who are boys and i intend to keep them my friends. i hug people i know, i'm not going to stop because you dislike it. you're special, i've already told you why, but maybe you need a refresher: several boys asked me out before you. it's not like i rejected all of them, the dates just never worked out. so, when you asked me out and i accepted, you were my first date. and my first boy. so deal with it.
      whenever you talk about me or us, you make me melt. i honestly don't think you mean to do that..the words you say just come straight from your heart out your mouth. you thought it was weird that your entire family thought i was your girlfriend when i wasn't and you wanted me to be. you want to hold my hand. you want to get to know me better... if i compare you to the other fellas who have tried to win my affections, you are miles above them.
      lastly, please don't disappoint me. you're something i never expected. you're wonderful. i will try my best not to disappoint you, but i feel like no matter how hard i try, i will one day.

with love,

tang <3
Tangerine Scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clarrissa » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:33 am

Dear school,
I seriously don't want to go in tomorrow. Why don't you just space the exams out more? It's so depressing having to go in for two AS mock exams the same day ;p
How am I supposed to do my best if I'm tired by the time I have my History exam? ono
~Clara

Dear R,
I know you're supposed to be one of my best friends and everything but sometimes you can be really annoying. I used to like having a minion-like friend but I've realised that it's nicer to have friends who actually have their own opinions and don't just agree with everything you say.
Almost every time I talk to you I end up b**ching about people and I always feel really awful afterwards because believe it or not, I do have a conscience; I really don't want to be like this anymore.
I know this sounds bad but I'm so glad we don't go the same school anymore.
Honestly though, you're not someone I can talk to when I'm upset or I have a crush on a boy, because I know you won't understand and you'll just take the mick out of me.
~Clara

ImageImageImage
Hi! I'm Clara
Feel free to message me any time or send me a trade c:
Thank you to toffee~ for drawing my cat Tadpole <3
and LarryTheDrunkLamp for the cute dog in the art above (:
I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit.
95% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% of teens who will.

Ostlea Lair
DC Scroll

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 31 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

Clarrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 am

dear babe ;
      it honestly really hurts when you don't respond to my texts...
      today is our 2 month... can't you at least give me today?
      i really enjoy talking to you, especially when we Skype...
      i miss you a lot and it makes me sad when we don't talk...
      please can't you just respond and tell me you love me?
      i don't need much more than that... please?
      i'll text you again tonight before bed...
      i love you honey... more than you know...
      bye...
      - bear
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 am

Dear cancer,

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! You have destroyed my life and you have destroyed who I am. I can't go a day without crying because of you. You have taken away my indepence, my hair, the ability to play sports, and to run, and to climb ... You have taken away all control I have over my life. You have made my parents file a divorce. You have made me feel PAIN everyday, whether it be nausea, vomiting, mouth sores, or stomach pain. You've forced me to endure countless painful surgeries. My sense of freedom has been taken away because of you - even if I am cured, I will forever be chained down because you could return at any moment.

And most of all, you've destroyed me.

~ No love,
    mooo.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me