Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby spring. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Dear anyone,

I need a rebound. I need to get over him... any takers? Haha. No. Cuz nobody in my school likes me. Yaaaay
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Dear PE teacher,
You know that I'm not a sporty type of person, but I try to do as much as I can even though it may not look like it because I'm usually just standing in the field acting nervous. I'm always so nervous and scared on the field I don't think straight because I'm naturally a pessimistic. Yeah, and it takes a while for me to get the hang of everything, but when I just start to get the hang of it, we do something entirely different and way out of my comfort zone. That's like putting me in the forest then the desert two days later. Now, we're going to play real football next week and I'm really nervous. I was never a help to the team at all because I could barely catch or throw which are the main parts to the game. I'm going to let everyone down and... -sigh- I don't want to talk about it anymore... It's always on top of my head every single day.
- K

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruri Sachi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:05 am

Dear, D

No. Mine are off limits. Get your own.

Sincerely-
S.
Pet's name: Nova

My baby <3

Merry Christmas!
Ruri Sachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cindy moon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:07 am

Dear C,
I think I might be falling for you.

Sincerely,

R.
inactive — on site rarely
cindy moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Porcelain » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:38 am

Dear C,

When we first met, I could tell you and I would be amazing friends. We had the same ideas and opinions, we liked the same things, we listened to the same music, and you were supportive of me and my queer-ness. You were funny, intelligent, had absolutely gorgeous eyes [when your hair wasn't covering them], and most importantly you were like me. You embody everything I find attractive in other human beings, except your occasional tendency to be hostile. Then again, I have those tendencies too, so I can't really complain. I know I already told you this, but the first time I saw you I thought you were my ex-boyfriend. You guys look almost identical...Except you're shorter, you have a better smile, and you have fluffy hair, which I find very cute and attractive and stuff. XD It kind of bums me out that we don't live closer, you live 2 hours away from me. I only wish I had met you sooner.

One thing I never expected, though, was to fall for you. You were a great guy and all, but you didn't seem interested in being anything more than just friends. I should have noticed the way you acted jealous when I hung out with your brother instead of you, and the way you were quick to let all your friends know that he and I most certainly did not like each other that way and that we weren't going out. I also should have noticed, back when I told you I had a girlfriend, how you seemed a little less than happy, and how when I told you we broke up you actually seemed a little relieved rather than sympathetic. From the way we were flirting last time we talked, though, I can tell you at least have a little bit of interest in me. Hopefully, you feel the same way about me as I do you, and I'll be able to tell you how I feel soon and we can go out. I don't know. Maybe one day I'll be able to tell you about how I talk about you all the time to my friends, how you're my everything and how I wish you lived closer to me so we could see each other in person. I want to tell you how much I miss you, and I want to be able to tell the entire world that you're mine, and only mine. I want to be able to brag to all my friends about what an amazing boyfriend I have and how he treats me like a queen and makes me feel like the most amazing person on the planet. I want to show you off, let everyone know how you make my day just by telling me all those stupid anime jokes and chatting with me about the zombie apocalypse. I wish you could see me, I wish I had videos of every single time I talk about you to my friends. They've gotten so used to hearing your name and hearing me talk about how great you are that now they just roll their eyes and smile, like, "Here they go again." My ex-girlfriend keeps asking why I don't just ask you out already and threatens to get your number from my phone and ask you out for me.

I wish I could tell you all this in person, and let you know that you're not just another guy to me and you're not just a really good friend. I know they say that when someone calls you "bro", you've been friendzoned for life...But really, you're the only guy I have ever called "bro" and the only guy who will get called bro. You are my bro, and that title is special and never, ever used for anyone else. You're funny, and sweet, and amazing, and I was so shocked at your response when I told you I was genderfluid. No one, not even my LGBT+ friends, has ever been that accepting of me. Ever. Just...wow. Thank you SO much, you have no idea how great that made me feel. If I'm ever near Albany, the first thing I'm going to do is call you up and ask where we can meet. Till then, keep watching anime, playing video games, and making babies cry. XD

You're amazing.

Sincerely,
    Red

Dear ex-boyfriend,

Please stop trying to convince me you're better than my crush, because you and I both know you're not. You've done nothing but try to ruin my life since we broke up, and you can't expect me to just come back and do it all over again after 2 years of being treated like I'm worthless by someone who used to tell me he loved me every day. You can't expect me to go through all that, to put in the time and effort and feeling that I used to have only to get the same, heartbreaking result. No. Just, no. I'm not doing this. I know you've finally realized how amazing of a person I really am, and now you're jealous because C recognized it before you and became my friend, and later, my crush, but you can't bring me down anymore. I refuse to give in to your "Oh I still have feelings for you." ...No, you don't. You don't care about or like anyone but yourself. You're stuck-up, spoiled, and you'd only date a girl if she would "put out", so to speak. I'm not sorry for being asexual and refusing to do those kinds of things with you, and that's probably why we broke up. I think the only thing I'm sorry for is that I fell for you in the first place. I should have looked harder. Noticed all the little red flags going up. Seen how selfish you really were. But no, I didn't, because it really is as they say. Love is blind. I did love you, and I never wanted to lose you, but in the end you ripped my heart out, broke every promise you ever made, lied to me about everything, and told me you didn't love me, just like you said you wouldn't. And I'm not going back to that, because unlike you, C treats me like a human being, is accepting of who I am, and doesn't try to make me fit his standards of perfection.

Please, stop flirting with me, stop trying to get me to like you again, and stop trying to act like nothing's happened between us in the past 2 years. I know you talk to lots of girls. I know you're a liar, and that you couldn't tell the truth to save your life. I know you're an underage alcoholic and that despite this you stand up in church and preach to everyone in the youth group about how we should follow Jesus. The fact is, I know too much about you now to even consider dating you. In order to get my attention, you would basically have to go to rehab and then come out the polar opposite of the person you are now. Even then, you would just barely be worthy of something resembling my respect. Another thing? Don't mistake my kindness and civility for attraction to you. I am a very forgiving person and I will be civil to anyone whether I have respect for them or not. That doesn't mean I like you or that I want to go out with you, so stop trying to make me jealous by mentioning all the girls you've gone out with and how practically every female in school is falling at your feet, because guess what? I DON'T CARE. I have someone else now, someone who treats me better than you ever have, and I'm not trading that for your lies and hypocrisy. You can have every girl on the planet as far as I'm concerned, but you will never have me. So just go ahead and cry me a river, build me an effing bridge and get tf over it. You don't have me, and you never will again.

I hope you find something else to waste your time on,
    Red
    Oh, I'll hold your heart and never let go!
    Everything that I want, I want from you
    But I just can't have you!
    Everything that I need, I need from you!
    But I just can't have you!

"Stray Heart" - Green Day

-Red/Porcelain-genderfluid[no pronoun preference]-panromantic demi-pansexual-Christian-infp-likes dark corners-avoids sunlight-has fabulous hair-harry potter fanfiction-

Name's Porcelain, but I used to be -Red the Wolf-, so Red is fine too. Please excuse long periods of absence as my parents are currently in the middle of a divorce and basically my only reason to get on is to try and write my fanfiction. Link is above, feel free to check it out and comment if you're feeling nice.
Princess Porcelain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:39 am

Im sorry I shouldnt have said anything
I really like you and I value our friendship even if you live so far away
sorry
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatsNeko » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 am

Dear J,
It scares me how much I love you within such a short time.
Only a couple months later and I can't see my life without you in it.
I'm afraid if I told you, then you'd say we're moving too fast even though
you were the only one who told me you loved me first.
Am I silly? Perhaps. But if being in love makes me like this,
then I'll take being silly any day. <3
CS Charter as of April 2023 - I hope I do well for everyone!
HM/SOS enthusiast; Indie Horror Game Fanatic; Wife; Animal Mom

.My birthday is December 18.
You're late. I nearly withered from waiting. I'm on my third cup of tea already.
NatsNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤ Random ❤ » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 am

Dear crush,

I feel as if I cannot talk to you. As if I'll get the words caught in my throat. I want to tell you how much I love you,how much I yearn for you.

When you smile,I feel like smiling. You brighten up my day. When I'm down,I think of you. When I cannot see you,it almost drives me mad. The only thing I would want in this moment right now,is to be in your arms.

I know you don't know me,but when you walked through that door as the new student,I felt a spark. A connection. A little feeling. I just don't know how to explain it,nor know if you feel the same way. I'm not even sure what this feeling even is. Love? I'm not sure.

This morning,although I was in a hurry and confused,it took one smile of yours to calm me down. I'm not sure if you feel this same way,but I do.

- M
❤ Random ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lu Bu » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:44 am

Dear Mom,

No, it's not harmful unless I overdo it. Yesterday you said it was fine, but now suddenly you say I won't be getting any more? I'm not a child anymore. I'll be 30 in a few years.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lu Bu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Dear ___,

You helped me out today, me. You helped the girl in your Theatre class, the one who doesn't talk to anyone, the one who has no smile, the one that is awkward, and sarcastic. You helped that girl out today, the one no one could. You helped her by picking up her stuff when they fell. Oh, this sounds like a chick flick. It seems that the girl has developed some feelings. Yes, actual feelings. The girl who has a non-existent smile feels nervous whenever she's around you. She wants you to be her friend, and then boyfriend. But of course, you two cannot be together, can you? Diversity loves to ruin things, now doesn't it? You're a jock, she's an anti-social artist/writer. How did your interaction happen?
You two also bumped into each other after lunch. A slight flutter enveloped this girl, giving her those thoughts that she can't get rid of. The ones where you start to get worried that this person doesn't know who you are, or why you're here. Or the ones where you think that you're just over-thinking so many things. The girl can't read you. She can read everybody else, but you. You gave no emotion when you helped her, why is that? Why was there no emotion? A part of the girl thinks that this is a sign, but most part of her thinks it was just... an accident. You were probably just there at the right time. Now that she has developed feelings for you, the jock, it is going to be hard for her to guess what will happen. That boy who likes her now, she doesn't like him. She doesn't want to like you, and she's trying her best to like her friend, but as hard as she tries, she can't. She's waiting. Waiting for someone to ave her. Can you do the job? Because you'll disappoint her, you'll disappoint me.
Look At What Is Happening To You.

We Are A Team. We Are Friends. We Are Heroes.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me