Darn Injuries!!! D:

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Darn Injuries!!! D:

Postby sylverkestrel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 am

Just gotta LOVE those injuries that interfere with your life enough to drive you nuts!!

It seems like life has been full of them lately. I won't go into the whole myriad of pains that are plauging me because it might gross some people out, but as of late, my shoulder has been bothering me. In fact, it hurt so bad the other day that it woke me up out of a dead sleep. What's worse is that is my GOOD arm that is bothering me; my right arm, the arm I write with, eat with... draw with.

This is happening at the worse possible time; I have a lot of drawings to get done, AND my mare's hoof has a leison in it, and it's on her right hoof, so she ends up bearing a bit of her weight on my bad shoulder while I'm treating her hoof.

This is just chaotic. As if the last month or so hasn't been bad enough...

Can I just, like, hibernate for a few months? ;-;
sylverkestrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darn Injuries!!! D:

Postby bunnylovver » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 am

once when i was 2 my brothers pulled my arms out of my socket and i had to go to the emergancy room and the when i was in kindergarden i was tripped and was throw across the parking lot and ofcouse had to go to the emergency room i only cried for 30min (remember i am in kindergarden) it hurt really bad.
bunnylovver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darn Injuries!!! D:

Postby Wind Song » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 am

oh i broke my wrist once.. hilarious story (happened bout 5 years ago)

ok so there was this tree in my neighbourhood that everyone always climbed and swung one, there was this branch half broken and a person had to hold it so u would be hight enough to reach this other branch that was really fun to swing on...
so i went there with my friend once, she held the branch, i barely put my foot on it and she let go, i didnt reach the branch in time.. and BANG...
i fell on my arm and i wa sthere rolling on the ground shouting "oww ithink i broke my arm.. oww it hurts so much!"

but my friend.. she was i dunno in shock or just indenial.. and she pointed to a field "oh look.. there are some flowers1 il go pick them for my mummy!" and she ran away!!! and left me there on the ground! DX

some of my friends walked by and ran to me asked if im ok, and helped me stand up, the other "friend" is actualy one of my best friends now, and its still funny to remmeber those times.. ahh.. good times (except for the broken wrist part) :lol: XD

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups