Help!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Help!

Postby Animallover610 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Okay, so I put some hypnosis for sleep videos on my ipod, and I have a friend who is a boy who wanted to watch it too, and so I sat with him, and everyone was calling us lovebirds. I am going to get beat up for life for this.....
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!
90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Siggy.

99.99% of girls would pass out if Justin Bieber dissapeared. If you were the 0.01% happily poking your hostage with a spork post ths in your siggy.

Image Image Image Image

I'm just to awesome for my own good, and you know it. The people who hate me are just jelous of me and my superior awesomeness skills.
Animallover610

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help!

Postby Nyhne » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Alrighty, honestly speaking, I think you should calm down and reassess the situation. I think you might be making a bigger deal out of this than there needs to be- most likely everyone will forget about this in a day or so and you'll have no problems. If they really do keep hounding you about it, make a joke or a sarcastic comment; that's what I do. :P

Although, I seriously doubt that this will trouble you for more than a few days....maybe a day more if someone is really persistent. ;)
formally user asiandragon; you can call me Roshon!
no pronouns preferred (they/them accepted) | adult | queer | tumblr
I haven’t been on CS in 10 years; lots of pets from 2010/2011, let’s trade!
Nyhne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnydog » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Just ignore them, when they see you are not reacting to them eventually they will stop trying to get a reaction and it will all fade away.

Please be careful with hypnosis, it should never be done by anyone whose not trained as it can have adverse reactions. Being a Jr. High student I would recommend relaxing music and setting a good bedtime and getting into a rhythm with that schedule. Warm milk and a good book always helps too.
THE DREAMIEST OF DREAMIES- will over pay, have many very rare/rare pets & C$
Looking to fulfill your wishlist? I have lots of pets and items for trade. I am not expecting to get the last few on my wishlist, just to help others with their wish lists.
RIP my sweet Sundog 2002-2019
Sunnydog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Don't worry about it. If people are really going to try to beat you up for something so stupid, then shrug it off--their the ones with the problem, not you. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me