HOMEWORK help center ||HWH||open!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What's your least favourite subject?

Languages
12%
Mathematics
47%
Sciences
9%
World history/geography
21%
Other
11%

Total votes : 793

Re: HOMEWORK help center ||HWH||open!

Postby chanhee » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 pm

lupinsong wrote:Calc AB, yes, though I'm a year rusty. I have people I can talk to if I'm unfamiliar with something tho

I could use a bit of tutoring over PM if you can
Born in Korea, raised in the USA
chanhee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkyy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:50 am

I HAVE A QUESTION!
TYPE OF QUESTION: english
YOUR QUESTION: I have 2 english essays to write (one is creative, i only have an idea for that one atm but it'd be nice to get a second opinion of it, and one is persuasive which i have a first draft of) I'm looking for people to read over them, point out mistakes in grammar and help them flow better!! the essay is about the important of diversity in media so if you had opinions about that it'd be super helpful to get some more ideas about it. (if you dont know much about the topic thats completely fine, you dont need to)

basically im looking for people to proofread my essays!! if you're interested please pm me and ill send the drafts over ❤ thanks!

live long and prosper!
pfp by millionfish

inky / they / adult
toyhouse flight rising
trade thread
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 am

inkyy wrote:
I HAVE A QUESTION!
YOUR QUESTION: I have 2 english essays to write (one is creative, i only have an idea for that one atm but it'd be nice to get a second opinion of it, and one is persuasive which i have a first draft of) I'm looking for people to read over them, point out mistakes in grammar and help them flow better!! the essay is about the important of diversity in media so if you had opinions about that it'd be super helpful to get some more ideas about it. (if you dont know much about the topic thats completely fine, you dont need to)

basically im looking for people to proofread my essays!! if you're interested please pm me and ill send the drafts over ❤ thanks!

How long are they? How fast do you need them proofread? I can help.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:03 am

inkyy wrote:
I HAVE A QUESTION!

I'll proof if you want, I'm decent at English : )
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i·dée fixe » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 pm

markk

this is so great!
will def be using soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
╓────────⊰ ♔ ⊱───────╖

i·dée·fixe
/ ēˌdā ˈfēks / Image

noun - an idea or desire that
dominates the mind;
✩ an obsession

─ ────────⊰ ♔ ⊱──────── ─

袁 可 瑩 | call me nox | enfp | pm

╙────────⊰ ♔ ⊱───────╜
x
i·dée fixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 am

I HAVE A QUESTION!
TYPE OF QUESTION: History (British History)
YOUR QUESTION: Explain why there were changes in policing in the period 1700-1900. I'm missing examples as well
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Coco Bunny wrote:
I HAVE A QUESTION!
TYPE OF QUESTION: History (British History)
YOUR QUESTION: Explain why there were changes in policing in the period 1700-1900. I'm missing examples as well

What's your textbook say? Do you have anything in your notes from class? Does a friend have anything in their notes that you can start with? Were there recommended texts with your class?

We're here to help with your homework, but it doesn't help you if we just do your homework for you. Where have you tried looking so far? Browse books in your school's library? Wiki is a good source to start with - just make sure that you go check the actual sources that wiki has listed.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=british+policing+1700s+-+1900s

I'm happy to help more if you want to be more specific on what problem you're having, but I would suggest starting with your teacher. Tell them you're having troubles finding a legitimate source and see if they have a hint or advice for you on where to start (if you have a project syllabus or rubric, check that first, though).
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hannur » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm

[center]I HAVE A QUESTION!
TYPE OF QUESTION: Music theory
YOUR QUESTION: I need to write a feature article on Chuck Berry's song, Johnny B Goode and the musical elements in it. I know nothing about music theory and this has taken me so long to complete. I'm expecting a lot of the information I've written not to make sense as I literally don't know anything about musical elements and the only help I've gotten is from a few website and a document that offers some musical analysis on the song. I would really appreciate if someone who is very familiar with music theory, could proof-read my feature article and edit anything to improve it. I can pay you with a list pet if the help given is good. Thank you so much.
hannur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:08 am

I HAVE A QUESTION!
TYPE OF QUESTION:Art History/Art Appreciation
YOUR QUESTION:Could I just please have someone proofread my learning log?
Sorry if it seems silly, I'm just having trouble concentrating on things again cx
[XXX]
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby durden. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:13 pm

I HAVE A QUESTION!
TYPE OF QUESTION: biology
YOUR QUESTION: A grey cat and a yellow cat produce 16 offspring. How many are grey, how many are yellow, and how many are calico? Both traits are co-dominant. I'm not really sure how to set up a punnet square with 16 boxes??.. Thank you if you can help ^-^!
megan • she/her • illustration student • new wave enjoyer and antique store enthusiast

ImageImageImage
durden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me