♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby captain.millie » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:07 am

i gave my crush a paper hat today :]

✧・゚ *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*・゚✧
♥ Millie ♥
☆ ‎‎‎‎‎she/her ☆
/)/)
( . .)
c( づ♡
✿ TRADE ME !!! ✿
‎‎‎‎‎✧・゚ *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*・゚✧
captain.millie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 am

Well. This is gonna be sorta a sad post.
I am a bit older and I never really had a real relationship.
I found out this guy liked me that I liked back. We started dating like a week ago.
We talked and texted and hugged and stuff. Then three days later he said "When we first started dating, I liked you, But now, I don't." He broke up with me and called me incompatible and said out personalities don't match even though he didn't bother really getting to know me in the real world and not only during classes.

Two days later, another boy I liked told me they wanted to date me. So I said yes. We dated two days, then today. He said he thought that we wasn't making me happy and he left me. It's not that I'm unhappy. I've just been having a bad week. But now, a bad two weeks.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:23 am

Edmonton2016 wrote:So a few days ago me and a few other people ran a dance at our school... On that day a boy asked me to the dance and I said yes. But I never went up to him or talked to him the WHOLE night and I feel really bad.. What should i do? :?:

What do you want to do?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowyx » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:39 am

Ahhh...
Alright, I'm confused about the 'crushes' I have on people. I'm not sure if they're legitimate crushes or me thinking someone looks cute, because I don't really talk to these people. I don't often think about said people, except when crushes are brought up, so perhaps I consider them crushes just because I don't know how to categorize them, as I do feel differently about them than with other people.
I know that if someone asked me out now, I'd decline. If someone asked my 'crush' out, I wouldn't even be disappointed. Is that normal? Are they considered real crushes? I've been considering the fact that I'm either really chill about all of this, or just not feeling what I think is typical for liking somebody, yet.
Eh I know that was confusing, but hopefully someone can help me sort out this stuff, I just wanna know what's going on lol.
Snowyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:52 am

Snowyx wrote:Ahhh...
Alright, I'm confused about the 'crushes' I have on people. I'm not sure if they're legitimate crushes or me thinking someone looks cute, because I don't really talk to these people. I don't often think about said people, except when crushes are brought up, so perhaps I consider them crushes just because I don't know how to categorize them, as I do feel differently about them than with other people.
I know that if someone asked me out now, I'd decline. If someone asked my 'crush' out, I wouldn't even be disappointed. Is that normal? Are they considered real crushes? I've been considering the fact that I'm either really chill about all of this, or just not feeling what I think is typical for liking somebody, yet.
Eh I know that was confusing, but hopefully someone can help me sort out this stuff, I just wanna know what's going on lol.

Nah, not confusing at all. I totally get this.

Just wait a little while. Maybe your thoughts about them will clear up.

If not, they might just be minor crushes. You can't classify crushes as black and white, like them or not.

For me, I start thinking a little bit about someone. Then... It takes a little while and... I realize that I'm crushing on them. Like, a whole lot.

If they make you feel different than others, then its probably a crush.

Anyways, I hope that helped.
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cherry blossom. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:59 pm

So, my cousin heard about this thread on CS, and she wanted to know if I would post for her about her relationship issues. (I, myself, am engaged ^^) i said sure- so here we go :)

So, my cousin has this adorable crush on this very sweet kid, named 'A'. She's looking forward to her very first dance, and she's honestly wanting A to ask her to slow dance. Unfortunately, A already has a sort-of girlfriend, called Z. Ugg, don't get me started on Z. She apparently is 'perfect' and my cousin really hates her. She is that sort of kid who is so perfect you just HATE their guts (I've met her and I was not impressed). A and Z have this weird relationship where they both like each other, but they don't talk and are extremely awkward around one another. My cousin says that while A gives her presents on special occasions, A doesn't really like talking about her (except moping, lots of moping, such as. "Me and Z, our relationship isn't going so good. I texted her last night and she never replied." ect.) And, there has been rumors within her grade that either A or Z just say they like each other for popularity. Now my cousin has a odd relationship withA, she often tells me if it were not for Z, than she and A would probably be together. She and A hang out together quite a lot, and A often asks her personal questions, (Don't worry, they're all super sweet, A is a super sweet kid) like 'How was your time in [name]'. My cousin says that she thinks she is one of the girls A talks to the most, (A is known for being a flirt) especially since when they started out talking, my cousin was not in the 'popular' group that includes all of the girls A ever talked to. A also frequently compliments my cousin on projects and such (but never her clothes or things like that). A year ago, A and my cousin spent the evening together talking at a roller skating party, and my cousin says she was the only girl he talked too. Also, she is one of the the only girls that he to that much, her and a girl that A may also like. Today, while she and A were watching a documentary on school, she reports that she and A were touching most if the time, but also she heard that A is applying for another school for the next year. (Sorry if I'm ranting, my cousin said to include lots of details XD). Anyway, the bottom line is that she really wants him to ask her to dance but she doesn't know what to do, and she thinks that A May not ask anyone at all because he's afraid Z will get upset at him. She also says that at the very end of the dance at the last also dance, if he hasn't asked her yet, then she wants to ask him, but she doesn't know how and she doesn't think she had the courage to do it. She's looking for help on basically how to get A to dance with her or to ask him. She also wants to get his phone number. Any ideas/help?
Sorry, this is badly written, sorry about any grammar or spelling issues, this is on my phone.
.cherry blossom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:53 am

The Enchantress wrote:So, my cousin heard about this thread on CS, and she wanted to know if I would post for her about her relationship issues. (I, myself, am engaged ^^) i said sure- so here we go :)

So, my cousin has this adorable crush on this very sweet kid, named 'A'. She's looking forward to her very first dance, and she's honestly wanting A to ask her to slow dance. Unfortunately, A already has a sort-of girlfriend, called Z. Ugg, don't get me started on Z. She apparently is 'perfect' and my cousin really hates her. She is that sort of kid who is so perfect you just HATE their guts (I've met her and I was not impressed). A and Z have this weird relationship where they both like each other, but they don't talk and are extremely awkward around one another. My cousin says that while A gives her presents on special occasions, A doesn't really like talking about her (except moping, lots of moping, such as. "Me and Z, our relationship isn't going so good. I texted her last night and she never replied." ect.) And, there has been rumors within her grade that either A or Z just say they like each other for popularity. Now my cousin has a odd relationship withA, she often tells me if it were not for Z, than she and A would probably be together. She and A hang out together quite a lot, and A often asks her personal questions, (Don't worry, they're all super sweet, A is a super sweet kid) like 'How was your time in [name]'. My cousin says that she thinks she is one of the girls A talks to the most, (A is known for being a flirt) especially since when they started out talking, my cousin was not in the 'popular' group that includes all of the girls A ever talked to. A also frequently compliments my cousin on projects and such (but never her clothes or things like that). A year ago, A and my cousin spent the evening together talking at a roller skating party, and my cousin says she was the only girl he talked too. Also, she is one of the the only girls that he to that much, her and a girl that A may also like. Today, while she and A were watching a documentary on school, she reports that she and A were touching most if the time, but also she heard that A is applying for another school for the next year. (Sorry if I'm ranting, my cousin said to include lots of details XD). Anyway, the bottom line is that she really wants him to ask her to dance but she doesn't know what to do, and she thinks that A May not ask anyone at all because he's afraid Z will get upset at him. She also says that at the very end of the dance at the last also dance, if he hasn't asked her yet, then she wants to ask him, but she doesn't know how and she doesn't think she had the courage to do it. She's looking for help on basically how to get A to dance with her or to ask him. She also wants to get his phone number. Any ideas/help?
Sorry, this is badly written, sorry about any grammar or spelling issues, this is on my phone.

Hmm, well maybe your cousin should just start out asking his phone number, as that really isn't hard at all if brought up in a nice way (since A seems nice he would probably wouldn't mind it), and instead of just asking him out to the dance, how about asking him if he plans on going at all first? It would help reveal if he would be wanting to go with your cousin or not, and if he seems interested that way it would probably be easier to get him to go with you. Sorry if this is bad advice, I am not on this thread often, but hope I could help.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticwolf » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:53 am

My boyfriend of eight months and I broke up at the beginning of this month. We were serious - living together, planning to marry, etc. To make a long story short, he had an identity crisis and decided he wasn't ready for any of that and just wanted to be single for a while to sort out his life.

Since then, I've been asked out by two guys. One of them is my best friend, and the other is an old friend that I met in high school. I'm not interested in either of them, but letting them down was hard for me because I know how rejection feels and it freaking sucks.

I'm currently trying to find a girlfriend via a dating app that I met my most recent ex as well as another ex on. I've never had a girlfriend before, despite being very-much-so bisexual, and really would like the experience, so I set my preferences on the app to girls only. Don't get me wrong, if the right guy comes along, I'll go for him, no doubt about it, but until then, I'll be searching for a girl. I'm currently casually messaging a girl who lives near me, so we'll see how that goes.
ImageImageStandard Poodle Mom Image Pro Dog Groomer Image Engaged Image Image
arcticwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:35 am

The Enchantress wrote:So, my cousin heard about this thread on CS, and she wanted to know if I would post for her about her relationship issues. (I, myself, am engaged ^^) i said sure- so here we go :)

If A is dating someone else, no matter how weak or phony it seems, then your cousin should not be asking him out or trying to get him to ask her out.

If she wants his phone number as a friend, I think she should just straight up say that and ask. But she shouldn't be trying to butt into an already existing romantic relationship. No matter how fake it seems to her, doing so could still hurt Z and Z may be the type of person to violently lash out at her. Besides simple respect for a relationship she really doesn't know anything about because she's not a part of it, she should also take care for her own safety.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:43 am

so there's this one guy that i'm pretty sure has a crush on me, let's call him W. he's in my group in stem class, and he sits right next to me. the thing about it is that he has no regard for my personal space, and sits so that he's only like 3 inches away from me. it aggravates me so much on certain days, to the point where i've almost cried out of sheer frustration and stress. one day, i told him to move over a bit, and he did, and it was great for a time. (the chairs in stem are rolly chairs, btw) then he subtly kept moving towards me, until there was no space left and i had to move to the edge of the table to keep my cool. i've started giving him the cold shoulder during any of our classes, and it makes me fell bad but i don't know how to deal with this. do you guys have any advice on how to help?
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me