Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby apollo. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Dear ____,
Hey. I just wanted to thank you. I didn't even know you before this year, and honestly I still don't, we've only talked a few times, but you seem awesome. Despite the fact I barely know you, you seem to follow me around and catch my screw ups before it's too late. I forgot my backpack in the class, like who does that? My stupidity knows no bounds. But you reminded me before I got out the hallway. Seriously thanks, that would have been really embarrassing. your not the kind of person who spazzes out on every little mistake I make, you seem to just know when I'm about to make a big one and how to sort it out. I don't really know you, but I just want to say you're awesome, and thanks, really, you stopped me from doing lots of stupid stuff. I'm forgetful and have almost no filter, so it's awesome when you stick around me. Really hope we have more classes together.
Love, that girl who you frequently save from embarrassment

Dear other guy,
Hey. I really miss talking to you. We had a nice thing going, you talked to me all the time and instead of doing work you would joke and amuse me. But you moved on to her which really sucks... I mean not for you, and I'm really happy for you both. She needs a friend a lot more than I do, and well I guess she makes you happier, and you should do whatever makes you happy. I'm really sorry for whatever I did to make you dislike me. And stay with your old friends ok? One of them really needs you right now, and the other one will keep you grounded. Frankly I should have been the one keeping you grounded, but we were never quite that close. Anyway, this may not be the best timing, but I have a crush on you. Like a major one. It's ok though, it was on your old personality. I guess that side of you is gone? I'm really going to miss you. Oh and I really think you should ask her out, you know she wants you to and you guys would make a really cute couple. Ok that's it thanks.
Love, apollo.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Dear ex best friend,

I miss talking to you. You were my only friend. Now that you have a boyfriend and plenty of friends, I'm once again that loner at the back of the class. I miss actually having a reason to talk...now if I dare speak, people think I'm crazy or talk to myself...not that both aren't true or anything, as they clearly are. I wonder if you're still one of the good people at my school, or if you've became like the rest of them.

From,
Your old best friend...
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaaay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 am

Dear my ex,
I cant believe its almost been 2 weeks. Two weeks since you've held me in your arms and told me how much you loved me. Two weeks since I woke up beside you with you smiling at me. Two weeks since I've kissed the man of my dreams. Two weeks since I've heard you say "I love you beautiful." Two weeks since you said "I'll always love you baby, and nothing is ever going to change that." Well I guess things did change, your just a lier.. I really thought you loved me, I believed you when you said you wanted to live the rest of your life with me. I really saw a future with you. I loved you, and I still love you. You act like I dont exist anymore... Your so sick, I just can't believe who you've become. I never thought you would do this to me. I guess theu were all lies, you did leave me, you did stop loving me, you found someone else. You found a little 20 year old girl that you can just go out and have fun with. Well do you wanna know what I think about that? I think she doesn't care about you, she's not your friend. When you run out of money because you lost your job, she's not going to care, she's not going to give you money and take you where you need to go, she could care less about you. I care about you, I did so much to make sure you were happy.. I risked so much for you, and what do I get in return? A broken heart, you betrayed me. You hurt me, and you acted like it was my fault. It was both of our faults. We both had problems that could've been fixed. I'm fixing my problem, I know I should've gotten help sooner, but I didn't see you getting your problem fixed. No, you weren't perfect. But I loved you for who you were, you had your many flaws, but I would've never left you like you left me. Your so blind to see how much you hurt me... I needed you, I still need you and you don't even speak to me.
Love,
your heart broken ex fiancé
Jaaay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:21 am

Dear ___,

I seriously do not like the fact that you're making me sing in front of 40+ people on tuesday, as if my stage fright/answering questions in class isn't bad enough.

From,
Different
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noodle cat » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:04 am

dear b, w, v, & j,
    i just found that really old role-play, you know, the one with 1000+ pages?
    it hurt to look at. not only because we were so bad, but the fact that we were just starting to become friends in that rp. i read through a lot of it and almost cried. it sucks that we're not friends anymore. i mainly think about you, b, a lot, i think about our old group a lot. b me and you were friends even before we found the others. we even met in real life. it was the best thing i've ever done. the feeling of hugging you still comes over me from time to time and it hurts. i screwed our friendship up. sorry.
    but how did the entire group fall away from each other so easily? we were all like best friends, sisters.
    i remember all of us making promises to go to the same college so we could all be in the same dorms. silly. i remember we were all going to buy a house together on-top of a mountain and throw parties and make pillow and blanket forts. haha we were going to buy lots of cats and watch anime all day and read manga, become pro artists and animators.
    such 'big' dreams we all shared.
    i look back at our skype calls, our group chats, our role-plays. we were all so happy.
    ugh it hurts. i wish we could all get back up with each other. i wish i could heal what i had done to you b and w.
    maybe one day we can all call and erase all of the past hurt. mainly caused by my lack of being a good person.
    sorry.
    i miss all of you so much, even you v. yeah even you.
    maybe one day we can just look back at all the memories and just laugh. laugh at everything.
    -cat
Image Image Image
"i could see it on your face it was rough"
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serious. » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 am

Dear best friend,

School isn't the same without you. Remember all of those times in gym where we would play wall ball together? And how during recess, we'd walk around the school yard together talking about anything we wanted to? Those were the best days of my life, and I wish there was a way to bring them back somehow. I miss seeing you at school. I miss having a best friend to talk to. It's so lonely here without you...I'd give anything to have even five minutes to talk to you in the morning. Oh, how I wish that could be possible.
Having a friend to talk to was one of the things I took for granted in eighth grade. How foolish of me; now I can't even speak to anyone without being asked to.
I hope you've having better luck at finding new friends than I am.

Love,
Serious (A.K.A Gubba)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, I'm Serious! I'm an adult girl
who loves collecting plushies
and drawing!
───────────────────────────
☆ avatar credit ☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Serious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 am

Dear ___,

tbh I just wish you had stayed away and left me alone instead of deciding to impose yourself on the one thing I had. Now you're rolling around screwing everything up and just ignoring me as always. It's hard to ignore someone when they have decided to put themselves in your bubble, so why did you have to do that in the first place? Don't like you and wish you hadn't ever crossed paths with me again. Thanks for ruining more friendships as if you hadn't done enough of that already.

wish I could get rid of you. sincerely,
Ban
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 am

Dear mother nature,
I know I am messing with you but you do not have to freak out and come and bring presents 17 days early. That just ain't cool.
~icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:02 pm

dear _,
    please q.q
    -a very obsessed entrant

dear me,
    dont stay up late watching pll.
    you need to be able to go to school.
    its the one think that keeps you social & sane.
    -earlier me

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Black Cat » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Dear trampoline club,

I miss you. I want to come back to you, and find out if everyone has forgiven me for my annoyingness and will let me have a fresh start.

Sincerely,
K.
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Black Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me