Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Sariee_Fairy » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:48 am

Dear ____,
You will never know how much I love you, I would do absolutely anything for you. You're so beautiful it's crazy, and it kills me that that you don't see that. You're sweet, caring, beautiful, hilarious and not to mention my best friend. Whenever you're sad, I feel sad cause I feel like I can't help you the I want to. I miss you so much and I just want to be with you and tell you how much you mean to me. You think you're nothing, but to me you're everything. I see so much potential in you, it's crazy. I want you to see that, I just want to see you're face again and hug you. You don't know how much I need you, life's been so hard, and I just want my best friend with me. But, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you, it doesn't matter where I am. I will always be here for you. I swear, I will help you get through this. I love you

From,
Your best friend
Xoxoxo

Dear babes,
You also mean a lot to me, you've helped me so much. My feelings for you have been growing and growing, and I hate it.whenever you tell me that I'm special to you, or you tell me you'll always protect me it makes me feel so happy. But then that happiness leaves, and it turns so sadness cause you make me like you even more. And I hate that so much, cause you clearly don't like me that way. Ugh, I don't even know anymore I'm sorry for being a bother to you. I really am.

From,
A a sad Haruka

Dear self,
Please don't. You got this, don't break down again. It's not good for you, you can be stronger then this. A few tests and exams won't get to you. So, just wait a little longer. Everything will work out in the end. I know it will.

From,
A emotional Haruka

"Its hard to let go. Even when what you're holding onto is full of thorns, it's hard to let go. Maybe especially then"
-Stephen King

Just someone who enjoys spooky things a little too much

Sariee_Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:49 pm

Dear G,
That night at H's was really good for me. I have a lot of stuff going on in my head that doesn't get out ever. I can't talk about it with A, 'cause well most of it is about him and most are things I don't want him to know or have to think about. But it was good to tell somebody and I think it was good for you to tell me the things you did. It's hard carrying so much stuff with you, and letting another person share the weight is really nice.
I don't talk to you much but it was nice to talk to you then,
~ icicle1107

Dear H,
Thanks for inviting me to your house over new years. I had a great time! Despite not knowing about any of you or G's punk rock stuff. It just isn't my thing. I'm sure it's fun and if I went I would have fun but I 1) probably don't have time with the amount of collage trips we are planning to do over the summer, 2) money is a little limited currently, 3) it ain't my thing, and 4) I want invited. So I wish you the best! But anyways I had fun, thank you.

Ps I'm jealous that T got to stay the night.
~ icicle1107

A,
As soon as things are good it seems they go bad. You weren't happy when I was at H's house. You weren't happy last night or today. But in between we were great! I don't know why it's such a rocky slope. And I don't like it. I'm used to you being the happy one, I don't know what to do when you are like this. I try to help but usually it doesn't do anything. And so we grow apart or we feel the lengthening distance. That's why I ran away from you at lunch today. You were sitting there saying bad things, you were joking but I wanted...No needed, to do something and play. But you didn't chase me you eventually found me and when I struggled you just held me there. I managed to spark some happiness into your eyes but as soon as we sat back down on that accursed bench it was gone and I couldn't get it back.
Where are you?
~ icicle1107

Dear self,
I realized that why I dress the way I do and expose so much skin is to prove to myself and the world that I am still okay and haven't broken. There are no scratches on my skin. And as long as that holds true, I will be able to pull through and continue. That may be why I'm not shy at all with my body, I simply am showing that I am okay. That I can deal with whatever comes.
I know that if I started and my skin was flawed by the scratch it would change everything. My clothing would change to conceal it and I would never be able to stop. It's a addiction I don't want.
~ icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sagan » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:06 pm

dear "friend" who seems to have let me go,

i can't bring up the courage to talk to you. i don't feel like i know you anymore.
believe me, i would if i could. you know how it is. i'm sorry i've been such a bad person. last year was terrible for me, and i don't know how i managed to keep myself from slipping off the brink. it was probably, most likely, definitely you, and that's what hurts the most. when i came back, i had my high hopes that everything would resume like normal, that we'd be friends and we could continue like nothing had happened.

that was a mistake. i should have let you go while i was gone. that was another huge mistake; i made a lot of those. this is the first step in the right direction. i need to come forth and say i've been in love with you for a while. i understand that you don't, that you will never, love me back. that's okay. i don't have much to offer and i don't know why i'd ever question if one day maybe we could be together. i'd like that so much. but the truth is, i can't be your friend right now. i think this is the end. i can't handle it.

when did you stop talking to me? i'm sorry i'm not on the same social scale as you. i shouldn't be sorry, but i am. i'm sorry i expected anything out of you. i shouldn't have done that, either. i'm tired of being ignored by you. i'm tired of you expecting things from me when you will not put your own foot down first and be a friend when i need you. i'm not doing this any more. i'm refusing to listen to anything that troubles you, eating out of the palm of your hand, doing everything and anything for you because you know i will. i am done with you in general because you're worse than i am.

i hope this upsets you as much as it upsets me. don't ever write me back, don't talk to me, and don't give me your empty, worthless apologies and words. i'm done with everything you've offered me, but when i need it, tore it down and acted like you didn't know i existed.

sincerely,
the person who isn't waiting for you to leave her behind
sagan ♬ any pronouns ♬ adult
cat and lizard parent. desert rat overcome
w/ childhood nostalgia. i love my husband <3

Image Image Image Image
sagan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Dear... A friend,

I'm sorry if I seem obnoxious and pathetic. I feel like you don't really want me around as often. You know, I kinda wanna talk to you but meh I don't knowww. >->
So many things have happened in these last two days, and I do kinda wanna talk about them with you, but I just.. It's difficult to explain. I don't know. But, perhaps right now would be a bad time, as you've stated you're in a really pissy mood and you don't want anyone to even think or talk to you. Heh... believe it or not, that kinda makes me wanna avoid you more. Like, I just don't know. This could be just a random odd phase I'm having, but I'm suddenly feeling a... a feeling that I should probably be leaving you alone or something.
I guess my best bet at this is letting you message me when you want, instead of me pathetically PMing you all the time and being obnoxious. And I will happily reply. But I won't annoy you. I guess... I guess I'll just say.. I'll pack my bags and see you around, eh?
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punkster301 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Dear people at school,
Yes, I'm a bisexual. Yes, I believe we should get married. Stop hating about it!!! Maybe, straight people should not be allowed to get married because so many bad people were straight!1! Stop teasing me because my beliefs are different from yours!
punkster301

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:06 pm

to hope,

i don't want to leave this world without my name or my stories being leafed though history books. i don't want to die a lonely death, and though i know that end is inevitable, i would feel better knowing that i changed views, minds, and opened up a door that no one has attempted to twist the handle of before, but are glad that i did. i do want to leave this world with every heart i touched to collapse in on themselves again and again, yet burst outward at the end of each line when the mic drops. i want to make something of myself in a way that poets, artists, and philosophers can.

for my senior year i've decided that i want to present spoken/slam poetry in front of an audience who's seats are filled in every direction. i want to watch their eyes look curiously at the girl who they never heard or listened to, and discover that wow. she made an impression on me. i want to give my classmates hope, because you never know who needs it most and by never leaving a piece of myself how will i ever get to them all?

i want to open my wings someday.
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city of angels; » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:07 pm

dear mark,
You've been on my mind 24/7 today. Please talk to me.

love,
me

dear ------,
When I catch your eye in class, I panic so badly because I don't want you to think that I like you. I mean, you're gosh darn adorable and I'll admit I stare at you sometimes because you're just so cute. But you have a girlfriend. Please don't think I'm trying to sabotage your relationship with her.

sincerely,
the girl in your second hour
Chickensmoothie has become a distraction to me and I can't fall behind in school work any more. I will no longer be active here.Thank you to all of those who have made my stay here wonderful. I'll miss you. Don't forget me! ^-^
city of angels;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↫mars↬ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:13 pm

If I could tell you, I would.
    If I could have changed something, I would.
    If I could have been better, I would've.
    If I could be what you wanted, I would.
    If I could stop crying about it, I would.
    If I could forget everything, I would.
    If I could start over, I would.
    If I could stop loving you, I wouldn't.
Pet's name: Flygon
    Here and Queer!

A Pie!

Previously 'Dan Avidan' and 'Batman.'
~ I am currently mostly offline. Please excuse any messages left unanswered or drawing requests left undone. ~

↫mars↬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby J-Hope » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Dear not really honest or loyal friend,

I don't see why I bother to help you out so much when
all your gonna do is ignore me when I ask you what pages our HW is on.
You clearly saw all my texts & opened all of my snaps.
Whatever, to hell with that.
I'm not gonna help you out next time.
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
────────
→ T H E ←
─────────
I don't know
what to put
here lmao.
Please do
not PM me
If I haven't
PM'ed you
before. Thank.

────────
→ S T A R ←
────────
Image ImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
──────
[kpop club]
───────
fam;;
───────
I am actually
trash you
will regret
associating
with me

───────
this is an
old sig I
made lmao

───────
[Bae]
───────
Image ImageImage
Image Image
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaaay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Dear my ex,
Yes I still love you. I know about you and Maria. You say there is nothing between you and her but you talk to her more than you ever talked to me. I miss you. You have ruined your chances with me. You have lied to my face, you have lied to your family, and my family. I don't want to be with you anymore. I have finally moved on. No I haven't found anyone new, but I'm not going back to you. I'm finally taking everyone's advice on leaving you and finding someone better, which won't be hard because there is so much better out there than a lying, arrogant *** hole. Everyone is right, I deserve better than you. You used me, you lied to me so many times... Why did you hurt me like you did, I loved you.. You meant the world to me and I risked everything for you. You turn around and dumped me on New Year's Eve without a reason which makes me believe you cheated on me.. I mean how rude can you be. I hope you suffer and hurt like I did. When you come crawling back to me because your new friends leave you because they don't care about you like I did, you can kiss me goodbye because I'm not giving you another chance. When I said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I meant it. I really did love you. But you've ruined it. Also I want you to know because of you, I got my car taken because I stood up for you, I lost my parents trust because I stoop up for you, and the bunnies you gave me I have to get rid of them because my parents wont let me keep them.. I have lost everything because of you... What did I do to deserve this pain and suffering.. I mean Im already watching my grandmother die Infront of me, then I lose you, my bunnies, and my goats because I cant take them to my house. Thanks for the pain and suffering, I thought you loved me.
Love,
Your ex fiancé.
Last edited by Jaaay on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaaay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me