Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby dddddonuts » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:30 pm

i miss you so much and i miss when we were together
i think i've found someone new but it's just not the same
i'm not even ready to commit to them because i wish i could have what we used to have with this new person and i know that's the stupidest thing ever because i should be open to making new memories, right?
i don't know if i want to get back with you again- i think i do- and it was my fault that we separated in the first place but i miss when we were together i just miss it so much and i was so weak i just can't believe i was so stupid
and now you're with someone

god nobody knew me as well as you knew me and i never felt safer in anyone else's arms
i knew you would always be there for me and protect me no matter what- you went to the hospital for me every time visiting hours were open
i can't believe we thought we were going to grow old together
they/he ✼ trade thread
dddddonuts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow's Storm » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Dear self,

Stop it. You're over-reacting again. Just stop.

~Storm
Snow's Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:25 pm

n --
      yo what's up it's me again. you probably don't want me to bother you with what's been going on lately because you're busy and all so i guess i'll just shove it on here again. first of all i miss you a lot. i'm sorry i haven't reached out to you much this summer - you've been busy dancing with famous people because you're just that talented. man, i wish i was as talented as you. you always say that it's nothing but you're fantastic, alright? i look up to you, both literally and figuratively haha ily <33 but honestly you haven't really reached out to me either and i'm wondering what i'm going to do next year. you're all i have and i've been questioning myself a lot lately and i don't really have anyone to turn to. you're always so supportive but now i wonder what you'd say if i told you what's on my mind, what i've been thinking lately. would you accept me? i mean, we've discussed your opinions on this said thing before and you always seemed so confused when it came to your opinion on it. i've been wanting to cut my hair, too. like, really short. as my mom would say, "boy-short", though i disagree with that term if i'm honest, but you get what i mean. i know every time i cut my hair short i regret it but every time i've done it before i've cut it for other people if that makes sense. this time i'd be doing it for myself, to make myself feel better, rather than to impress others as i often try to do. i've gotten a lot of crap from the people i've told and it's making me question if i even want to cut it. i mean, i do! i really do. long hair is just so hard to take care of, and it sticks to my neck, and... ugh. i don't mind looking for masculine than feminine. you understand that! you know i've never been really girly. i mean, dresses and heels and makeup have never been my thing. i've realized that. i've always pretended that they were to, well, make myself fit in. you know how i always do that. i'm slowly figuring out who i am and how i have to stop doing things for other people and start doing them for myself. i don't care about myself as much as i should, y'know? it's awful, i really should start caring. this message is so pointless gah i just wanted to rant for a little bit. so i've learned that my mom has all the same opinions about the lgbt community and that makes me so, so very happy since my opinions are so strong. i never have strong opinions about anything! so that made me really happy. i still haven't watched riverdale i'm so sorry you told me to watch it two or three months ago i forget and i still haven't gotten around to it. i've been watching other things, like aot s2 and voltron. speaking of, you need to watch aot. it's great, i think you'd like it. i'm-- why do i feel so sad writing this? it's a happy message, isn't it? i miss you so much i just needed to get this out of my system. you never replied to my texts even when we were talking so i guess i decided to just dump it here?? you'd probably never read this if i did send it it's such a long pointless message. i'm just rambling now,,,, what do i even say to you? i'll just end this here, i guess. maybe i'll write more later, tell you about some more stuff.

miss you! hope we can talk again soon gah this is killing me
        -- i, aka muffins for a day

x

m --

my darling precious nugget the shiro to my pidge, the jean to my marco, my friend. you are so sweet ily so much you make me smile and i just wanted to let you know how special you are to me <33 i know i tell you all the time but that's because i mean it! like honestly i needed a friend right now. so many of my friends have deserted me and i just... ily. thank you. i can't say it enough.

-- your sneeze kid
thank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:55 pm

l,
thanks for like?
being the like only friend/person who's never hurt me in a big way? what did i do to deserve you as a friend?
tbh i'm just always kept up by the fear of losing you. i never want that to happen because if it did i'd be completely alone in the world. you're all i have now.
you're my only friend.

w,
the fact you think this has anything to do with you is honestly just making me feel worse.
god just
please stop.
just stop.

r,
you were right about doing something to drive me over the edge.
i know you didn't plan this or stuff but.
there's just a limit to how much i can take.
it became just too much
i tried and im sure you at least tried a little.
just stop.

self,
you just stop too lol
stop trying to make friends
stop trying to form relationships
you're clearly too emotionally unstable and annoying for anyone to handle.
why does l put up with you lol
nobody will want you.
being ignored literally any place you try and have human interaction should've told you that by now.
give up you worthless piece of trash.
you're just worthless and you shouldn't even try anymore.
your only purpose is to be as good of a friend as your piece of trash self can manage to be for l anyway.
you've got so many problems that even your own family is tired of the burden you are.
you don't deserve to be alive.
the like less than three people who acknowledge you exist deserve so much better than you could ever give them.
please.
just stop.

dear self
you a rotten apple full of worms. you ruin everyone around you with your decay.
you're a bruised fruit. full of impurities and bruises. everyone takes one look at you and never looks again.
you're the living equal to rat poison. you kill and ruin and sicken everyone that tries to take you in.
you're a piece of junk at a scrapyard. too mangled and in such a state of disrepair that it was just easier to discard you and find a replacement.
you are a hypocrite.
you aren't worthy of death, yet you aren't worthy of life.
you're the late-night-infomercial level of useless.
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:22 am

Dearest R,
Now that I'll likely never see you again, I don't know how I feel about it. Part of me was happy to see you go, so I wouldn't have to face it. But after 10 weeks, you just settled in. Like you found this little nook in my heart and moved right in, bag and baggage. The idea of not seeing you again is actually upsetting, even if I can't afford such feelings. It's unlikely you saw me in any other way so it won't be a hard pain to ease. If you did, I don't know what I'd do.
Also, your nickname for me has only ever been used by you, and I'll keep it that way. As for it being a way to remember you, how could I ever forget?
In forever fondness,
g
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 am

dear whoever you are

I don't know you at all
but I read your letter to her

the girl who will always have my entire heart no matter what I say

you don't deserve her
she's too good for you
leave her alone
don't you dare hurt her
if you're going to be in her life you better treat her with respect because despite everything I know and believe with all my heart that she's good and she tries.
and if I could I would build a physical wall between her and you so that she can be without you.
she needs to be happy. she needs good kind unselfish people who are gonna care for her

from,
a stranger who would die for her happiness.

beautiful cute lovely Ryan

I'm sorry that I'm too impatient to wait.
I'm really sorry.
you deserve so much and I can't give it to you.
please try and find happiness in a good person who isn't like me.
I want to give you everything but the way I am
now wont let me

I love you always and forever though.

(still) your ollie
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 am

dear m
      I'm sorry i dont get enough photos of you for your instagram
      I'm only human
      I'm sorry I'm so depressed
      I'm sorry i tried to kill myself
      I'm sorry okay
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:55 am

dear s
thanks for being the worst best friend ever
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 pm

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery