Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Nawratus » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Dear ____,

Today I found out that you have a girlfriend. Why am I feeling so jealous? I didn't know that I had feelings for you, or maybe I did, but denied them. I don't want you to be with her, but I know that you're probably happy, because you're never really happy. I want to be happy for you, but for some reason... I can't find that empathetic side of me. I've never really felt jealousy since I was little, so this is so new to me. I know that I have no chance with you, because I'm your friend, and I'm not your type. I want to get rid of this feeling, but at the same time I can't. I'm sorry for my feelings.

Sincerely,
The girl who is only a friend

Dear ____,

I think I like you, no, I do like you. And the weird thing is, in the play that we're in... you're supposed to be a pervert to me. The teacher said that you have to act as if "I'm the only girl in the world". It's scary, but at the same time... I'm grateful. Part of me wants you to like me after, and wants to rush things, but most part of me wants to just stop thinking like that. It's completely selfish of me. I'm sorry. I want you to like me, but at the same time.... I'm way out of your league.

Sincerely,
That one girl
Look At What Is Happening To You.

We Are A Team. We Are Friends. We Are Heroes.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ Konata ♥ » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Dear D
I know you have a crush on me. It makes me feel grossed out and WERID. Don't stare at me I don't like it. I don't like you back. I don't like anyone. Just please stop liking me! I just don't like it! I'm sorry your nice but WERID when I'm talking to your friends. Sorry man not into u.

Konata aj
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx
Links

xxxxx

xxxxx
BFF'S
xxxxx

xxxxx
Credits
xxxxx
♥ Konata ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanashi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:30 pm

I am not sure if you understand but I adore you and love you most out of anyone in the world. Although we have to keep things low for a while just know I will always love you, you brighten my days and I am waiting for the day you fulfill your promise to me. I know we are still kids but you are the one for me. I just feel different towards you than anyone else. I am sorry things have been rough but I really love you dearly.
Nanashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby godly » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Dear wolf side;

please stop coming out at innapropriate times. Thank you.
agender - they/them
godly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Dear George, Isaac, and Ethan.

You guys annoy me so much with your quirky smile and your cute laughs. Stop being so perfect in the most cute imperfect ways. I've had my heart broken so many times, but I'll say it'd be a privilege to have mine broken by you. If only I could actually talk to you without stuttering, if only you could tell that girl, you know who, to stop bothering you. You've told me she bothers you, so why not tell her? I love you, my boys, but it's hard when there's three of you and barely any confident me.

Love,
    Hunter
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Dear overly politically correct ____,

I called myself too gay to function and you told me not to use gay??
Um??
I am actually 100% grade A homo?
All homo people can use gay however they want, but you cant. See, it's just a rule. The oppressors cant make jokes about those they've oppressed, but we can make jokes about yall straight kids and ourselves
Seriously stop being a child and grow up

Sincerely,
The gay that wants you to stop touching him :-c

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beyoncé » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Dear peers,
I know we go to a christian school, and i am okay with you voicing your opinions. But dont tell me im going to go to hell beacause i am pro-gay marrige, and rights. I could yell at you, "what the heck you stupid homophobes!?!?" But i dont. You have no problem saying your crap things about how the bible tells that being gay is sinning. Because its not. Its not a choice. God gave some people brilliant fashion sense, awesome voices, and, for some, the ability to love everyone. And frankly, i think im bisexual. So, your going to have to deal with it <3
With all love, for everyone, Taila.

Dear you-who-know-nothing,
I know more about WWII than you. I know more about fashion. I know more about actual freaking reality. You people are enclosed in your 'perfect, rich, sheltered' lives. You think your all so special having your own political views. But… why? Your not even legal age to vote. You hear what your parents say, and automatically agree with them. But heres what I say, believe what YOU want, not what your peers/elders do.

Dear J and A,
Both of you, i dont care. Stop dropping the f word around me, its vulgar AND we are at school e.e one of you, i could kiss, the other i could kick. You are my best guy friends, but remember, i am a incase a female (i think) so dont say weird boy puberty crap with me. I dont want to hear your about that. Also, stop sending me schnitzels.
wipImage
Beyoncé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:57 pm

dear _________

i don't like your boyfriend. The End, kaput.
Get off my back. Go away.
Not stealing him. He's my best friend.
Don't be that girl.

-Amelia

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noteworthy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:55 am

You know what? I got it figured out :D
Last edited by noteworthy on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
x╔═════════════════════╗
xxgreetings! i'm noteworthy, and
i'm a college student, i'm
obsessed with disney and
i'm a proud plant parent.
i'm a big music nerd and
i play several instruments.
i'm also in marching band
and i'm a huge band nerd
^-^ feel free to shoot me a
trade any time!! credit @ me
ImageImage
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════╝
noteworthy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i think you do understand] pt. 4

Postby Tangerine Scream » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:00 am

hey you,

you aren't doing that for me, are you? i still don't know what you see in me. you're super patient and kind and sensitive. compared to you, i'm impatient when i thought i was patient. i am obnoxious when i thought i was shy and quiet. a prankster instead of a gentle-person like you. i swear, you and i are like opposites, and yet, we are the same too. outwardly, you and i are night and day. i am stubborn and fierce. i am observant, too, but...you take observant to another level. yet, when we sit down together and you look at me like you do... i can't help but wonder, do you see something in me that i don't?
      my mom doesn't believe me when i tell her, but i don't care because i am right: you have one of the most expressive faces i have ever seen. the expressions are complicated though, like your personality, and it takes a lot of pondering to know what they mean. your face once so guarded is open and relaxed for me with that lazy smile and those damn puppy dog eyes. you told me i make you happy.
      and that makes me happy.

ciao,
      <33 tang
Tangerine Scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me