TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby crucifying. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:30 pm

i'm so.. torn and in shock over the florida shooting. i live in florida, and it's terrifying that this happened. i'm angry that people are justifying it because the kid had no parents and "needed help". you can't justify stuff like that. it's scarier that it could've been me or my friends. i feel sick.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thecomfortcorner

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm

!!!!! i'm weak!!i'm weak i'm!! weak!! we!aK!! i;m!!!! stupid
      i have so much 2 b happy abt & i Am but i'm still so sad lately,,,,
      i feel bad for venting so much & i'm sorry if i'm worrying anyone i promise i'll b fine but
      i just wish i could b happy again..... i feel rly unsafe & anxious lately n those r new feelins
      !!!!! this is just a weird wave bc i was feeling better & i'll get better!!! but this sucks rnnn aah

Postby Skiv » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Hello friends~
Feel free to send a message my way if you need a listening ear. i probably won't reply for awhile though.
Hope everybody is doing ok <3
Last edited by Skiv on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Hey guys, I feel like this person on cs is avoiding me. They've been reading my pms but haven't responded in two days. They have kept up to date with all their other chats and role plays and it really hurts. I thought they were my friend but I can't tell anymore. I don't want to lose them. They have an amazing personality and it hurts to have this happen. I don't know what I did wrong!

~Help?
Jaden
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ugh I hate feelings ~

Postby angelshy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:00 pm

yes hi hello here comes my 4am thoughts ahaha
      I don’t feel like I’m good enough at anything anymore.
      when I have trouble with school and such I know there’s one place where I can turn to for happiness, but now it’s just dead to me. I don’t feel any sort of happiness from it because I feel so isolated and disconnected from everything. things I love aren’t what I love anymore. what I thought I was good at I guess I’m rly not tbh. I suck at interactions with ppl, be it my peers or my teachers or whatever, I’m just terrible at communicating. I can’t articulate my thoughts on-the-spot as I’m expected too. everthing’s a jumbled mess. I hate myself more and more everyday and I feel like more and more ppl are starting to hate me too as I think they find me annoying and too awkward to hold any kind of interesting conversation with them or smthn. idk what to do anymore. I just wanna mope around now and procrastinate all my responsibilities. I can’t think straight and I can’t sleep properly. I’ve forgotten how to express myself.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 pm

❤️~Rapunzel~❤️ wrote:Hey guys, I feel like this person on cs is avoiding me. They've been reading my pms but haven't responded in two days. They have kept up to date with all their other chats and role plays and it really hurts. I thought they were my friend but I can't tell anymore. I don't want to lose them. They have an amazing personality and it hurts to have this happen. I don't know what I did wrong!

~Help?
Jaden

This will happen, keep in mind we are (mostly) all strangers to each other, with different lifestyles and how we go about socializing. Sometimes it takes awhile for users to find the right words to say back, or your message gets swamped and they might feel too over whelmed to reply. So many variables. Try not to assume the worst and write off your friendship~ If you really feel strongly about your friendship, maybe give it a few days? Some conversations come and go really quick between users, and some turn into lengthy conversations. Which type was yours? Was the topic something that could easily fade or a serious one? I don't know the details, so take all of this with a grain of salt, but assuming usually leads to panic and lots of misunderstood feelings. Best of luck to you <3
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:07 pm

sixx. wrote:
    i'm so.. torn and in shock over the florida shooting. i live in florida, and it's terrifying that this happened. i'm angry that people are justifying it because the kid had no parents and "needed help". you can't justify stuff like that. it's scarier that it could've been me or my friends. i feel sick.

i too live in florida, it's absolutely dreadful. my cousin actually, would've
      gone to this school as they used to live where it happened, i'm so thankful
      she doesn't though, and that they didn't decide to stay there. her brother,
      (also my cousin) is i believe 19, he wouldn't have been going to that school
      obviously, but my other cousin, is just barely older than me. it's absolutely
      terrifying, and i can't imagine the pain you endure when loosing a child.
      something no parent should ever have to go through. i try not to think about
      it, as it stresses me out when i do, considering it could have been even so
      my sibling's school. it really makes you open your eyes and realize that stuff
      like this could really happen anywhere. it's absolutely terrifying, and horrific
      to even think about.
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby crucifying. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:14 pm

peridot; wrote:
sixx. wrote:

like this could really happen anywhere. it's absolutely terrifying, and horrific
      to even think about.

i agree. the area i live in is not the best at all, and crime rates are a bit high (more so drug related crimes, but there have been MANY lockdowns when i did actually attend school). it really scares me because my younger brother goes to a public school that's a bit rough and i'm so, so terrified that something will happen to him. i was pleading my dad to let him stay home today. i just get so scared that something bad will happen. he's so young and i don't want to lose him obviously. it's scary that kids even have to be afraid of their school being shot up. no kid should have to worry about going to school in fear of their lives. it's unfair. plain and simple. god i just feel so sick right now because of it.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:31 pm

sixx. wrote:
peridot; wrote:
sixx. wrote:

to even think about.

i agree. the area i live in is not the best at all, and crime rates are a bit high (more so drug related crimes, but there have been MANY lockdowns when i did actually attend school). it really scares me because my younger brother goes to a public school that's a bit rough and i'm so, so terrified that something will happen to him. i was pleading my dad to let him stay home today. i just get so scared that something bad will happen. he's so young and i don't want to lose him obviously. it's scary that kids even have to be afraid of their school being shot up. no kid should have to worry about going to school in fear of their lives. it's unfair. plain and simple. god i just feel so sick right now because of it.

i totally feel you. although my siblings aren't even in middle school yet,
      not that that really decreases the chance of anything like that happening.
      but then you have my friends, who actually all go to the same school. i
      happen to be homeschooled or else i'd probably go there with them. no
      shocker it left me insanely worried about them. this world's just messed
      up in inexplicable ways. the biggest thing everyone seems to miss is, the
      world isn't terrible, it's those who inhabit it that make it that way. but
      there will always be horrible, horrible people in the world. there's nothing
      anyone can do to change that. whether it's due to a mental illness, or a
      terrible past homelife. and as unfortunate as it sounds, all we can really
      do is feel bad for these people. about the area though, it's funny you say
      that because neither is mine. our crime rate is surprisingly lower than you'd
      first assume, but that doesn't make it much better. luckily though, my
      siblings go to a really nice elementary school, instead of the one that's closer
      to here, i unfortunately, had to go to that school for one year a while back,
      and it was terrible, for even just that one year. but that was about six years
      ago, and was moved to a much better school after that.
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:07 am

It's just a small rant.
Thanks grandma for depriving me of sleep so badly I ended up sobbing because of how ill I felt.
I just want sleep for once, but you decide you have to yell all day.
You're gonna make me feel sicker than I am, but of course you only care about your own health.
I have never felt rested, but this is making me feel so much worse.
I just want to be able to sleep a full 8 hours without someone yelling, but that hasn't happened in a while.

popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me