Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Suger Bean » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Dear girls in my neighborhood,
Why do you chase me? Why do you push me down when I'm already falling? I never did anything to you. You make fun of my disabilitys. When you ride your moped around acting like your better that me. Well I have the exact same one so Ha! You can't catch me. I'm to fast. To me you're nothing but rocks. Commen and hard to break. You throw stones? I've had worse wounds. You say those words? I recorded them and showed everyone. You pushed me down? I went to the hospital. Quit hurting the weak. My bones arnt strong so you try to break them? I'm mentally slow so you make fun of me? I can't see well so you sneak upon me? Why don't you go hurt puppies and kittens instead. You know that beautiful dog? The one who was so loyal? Who went up to you and you petted him? He was mine. He's calm and forgiving. When I came to claim him you said he was yours? That pure bred is a lab not a golden. When he died you laughed and said it was better then being with me. Those ten year olds bully the disabled 13 year old. There not nice.
I forgive you anyway. For the spilled blood. For the laughing. For the torchere.

With Hope- Strawberry Blond
Suger Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirène » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:36 am

Dear best friend,
Do you really think I hate you? Because I don't.
If I did, would I invite you over all the time? Or invite you to different things I never invite any of my other friends over for? Seriously, I may post stuff that I think you are bossy and rude, but c'mon, everyone has negative traits. Nobody can be even close to perfect.
You may have negative traits, but your also funny, understanding, and many other good things that overpower the bad. That's why your one of my best friends, and I don't give that title to just anybody.
You are very unique, and in a very good way. We have been best friends for years, and hopefully for more years to come.
That was a crappy letter, but I hope you actually read it, and t gets my message across.
~ Smoothie
she/her pronouns infp canadian bisexual

sirène

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serenity;; » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:49 am

Dear Stupid Hot Boy who Makes my Heart Pound,

You know, every time I look at you I think my heart beats even faster. I can seriously feel my heart, I can hear it, and you know, you never catch me staring at you. I'm pretty smart, though. But what you don't understand is that my heart brakes every time that you stare at me and chuckle with your friends and go, "Oh, look, it's the rejected, retard girl!" and laugh. It really does break me, because I'm completely normal. I have no conditions except depression and I'm seriously a normal person. I have no disorders, diseases, sicknesses, nothing. But everyone at school thinks that. Even you, N. If you ever get this letter, remember that every night I come home and sit down, my heart chips. Eventually, it's gonna break. You just don't get it. My life has been hard, and I bet you know that, from rumors, but I just can't help it. Love is so annoying. It's like a leech, it just sticks on, and its very hard to get off. I can't get over you, Nicholas.

-Broken-Hearted S
QUITTING! I'M SHARING AN ACCOUNT WITH MY SISTER AND COUSIN.

SERENITY/KAT'S ACCOUNT - littlefang

KAY'S ACCOUNT - serenity;;

KAITLYN'S ACCOUNT - serenity;;
serenity;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clarrissa » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:06 am

T,
I wish I could just forget all about you... I don't even know why I like you, you're not even a nice person. Seriously, of all the boys out there that I could like, I pick you? I'm pretty certain you don't even like me anymore, if what I heard you saying to your friends was any indication. Honestly though, have you really got nothing better to talk about? I know you're constantly chatting about me to people because I hear my name mentioned and you keep looking over at me. Ugh, I seriously wish I'd never met you sometimes and I just want to forget whatever messed up history you think we have,
~me
ImageImageImage
Hi! I'm Clara
Feel free to message me any time or send me a trade c:
Thank you to toffee~ for drawing my cat Tadpole <3
and LarryTheDrunkLamp for the cute dog in the art above (:
I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit.
95% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% of teens who will.

Ostlea Lair
DC Scroll

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 31 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

Clarrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShastaMoon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:34 am

dear w,
when you smile there is no better view
the way you laugh is like an addicting song
your eyes rarely seem happy, yet you say that you are
ive only seen you really smile once, and it was the best thing ive ever seen
my friend was invited to that party you went to
i know you kissed that girl
you would think that i hate her, but really it just makes me want you more
youre so nice to everyone, you hug anyone one that asks
when you sat beside me the other day, i didnt move away because you disgust me
i was afraid i would embarrass myself like i always do when im around you
youll never read this, or know about my tiny crush
even though my friend has told you a million times, you always seem to forget, or maybe you push it to the back of your mind
but either way, i wish you would see me as more than the weird girl who cant speak in front of the class
~ love, r
ShastaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby britneyrox » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 am

Dear Wayne Static,

I'm so shocked that you had to pass. You've influenced my love for music in so many ways.
At one point, when I was so bored with everything and was no longer enjoying music, you pulled me out of the rut. Your band inspired me to begin drumming again and put me back into the mindset of enjoying music again.
I was planning to come see you live now that you were touring again, and I just can't believe that I will never get to see my idol.

Rest in peace, brother.

╔══════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━
feel free to pm me,
i don't mind at all c:
━━━━━━━━━

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

━━━━━━━━━━━
Text
━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════╝

═══════════════
─ amenra ─
═══════════════

╔════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━
your touch
── i see ──
in your eyes

━━━━━━━━━
╚════════════╝
╔════════════╗

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━
╚════════════╝

britneyrox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:19 am

Dear Roleplay Partner,
Why can't you respond or make forms for the other RP? I have PMed you and asked you multiple times if you've done so, and each time you've ignored me. You've ignored my PMs, my bumps to the RP so you'll see it, everything. I'm almost done trying to communicate with you. I swear, I'm going to PM a mod to lock the RP and forget about it if you're going to treat me so poorly. I don't care if you read this, either.

-A very irritated and exasperated icy
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarmillaTheCreampuff » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:40 am

To my dearest ___
No, I do not want to be forced into changing my entire self to represent what you think a good example is.
I do not need to isolate myself from everything that could even have the slightest possibility of going against YOUR religion.
I do not need to believe the things that you do.
I do not need to support a cause that is so blatantly hypocritical just because you don't agree with it.
I need to be able to be who I am
I need to stop being afraid each and every day of what might happen if you overhear the wrong thing.
I need to be my own person.
And you arent letting me do that.
Sincerely,
The depressed daughter you refuse to acknowledge as depressed.
Done
CarmillaTheCreampuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pugs » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:03 am

Dear friends,

I am sorry. I don't mean to act like this, I only mean to make your lives better. I try to make sure you're all happy and safe and okay, but sometimes I end up like a candle. I end up burning myself up for you, and I forget to leave any room to help myself. I'm not okay, but you are and I suppose that's all that matters. It's all that should matter. So I'm sorry if I seem distant sometimes or sad sometimes. I don't want you to see that. Please, all of you, just be happy, even if I'm not.

- from me.
jenna/luna | usa
dr. pugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphs » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:13 am

dear sister,

i wish you would recognize how awful i can be. i deserve to be yelled at. please be mad at me. today i asked you to forgive me for how terrible i can be. you literally told me "everything you say to me, it sounds beautiful, so don't worry about it." and i cried. because i do not deserve to be treated with such kindness. you do. and i don't know. i'm just terrible. to everyone.

love, c
seraphs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me