Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Hellagia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Well maybe I could send this but...

Dear Nick:

Thank you. Thank you for your awesome coding all over the site.
And thank you for the foes stuff. Thank You, seriously. If I get tired of someone's posts, I can foe them and it hides them. Thank you for this. And thanks for the option to still see the post when it's hidden, though I won't be using that. XD But seriously, Nick, thank you.
Thank you.
I haven't said it enough.
THANK YOU.
Thanks,
me.
PS: Thank you.
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphs » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:53 pm

dear girl,

i ended up liking you a lot more than i anticipated. a whole lot more. i've tried to tell you this a lot, i just never could. i get to afraid, you know that. i've told you that. you said it was okay. i guess you didn't get what i was hinting at. that's okay though doll, a lot of people don't pick up on my hints. i have cried a lot over the past few days, and i've told you why. mostly, anyways. it just really really sucks liking someone so much more than they like you. i know i sound silly and stupid, i always do, but i just want to hear your voice again. you have the cutest voice, and it sounds nothing like a "boy going through puberty", it's beautiful. just like you.

love, c.

dear sister,

i'm sorry i tend to be rude and mean. i know you don't deserve it. you are just so sweet and happy all of the time. and i'm just so... not. this secretly bothers me. a lot. but anyways, back to the reason i'm writing this. i'm sorry that i've got dad's temper and loud voice and i'm sorry that i often say things i don't mean. i love you. please don't give up on being a veterinarian because of your dyslexia. i heard you talking to mom. you can't give up. this is your dream. i don't care if we don't have enough money right now, i'm going to get you there. i promise.

love, c.

dear friend,

i know this is short and i'm sorry but it's almost two in the morning and i can't keep doing this. thank you for putting up with me over the past fourteen years of my life. i cannot thank you enough. i love you.

love, c

ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ,xxxxx
xxxxxʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
angel | she/her
back from hiatus!

click the links below !!
irl angel | irl cherub
━━━━━━━━━━━━
seraphs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [reyna&nico] » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:35 am

Dear Him,
Why did you even bother to invite me to your clan when you were going to kick me out anyways?
Why did you even bother talking to me when you know what happened in Augusr?
Why did you ever bother exist in my life?
Why did I even bother liking you?

I did everything I can for you to like me back, but you never notice.

I left the clan so you and the leader won't be bothered. I should have never entered.
I remember those strange words that have been ringing in my ears for the past 5 minutes.
"Kick her out, she's not good at speaking (insert national language here)."
I loved you for two years, and you didn't even bother to help me?

I'm sorry for being a bother, I'm sorry being a horrible clan member.
I'm active, but I'm a ninja. I don't like talking to people.
I'm so sorry for nearly ruining your reputation, I'm really sorry you nearly got kicked out because of me. I have never been so sincere in my apologies until now.

About 15 minutes Ago I was happy and I was not regretting anything at all...10 minutes later I crumbled into dust. Again.

--the girl who wrote that letter, the girl who nearly got you kicked out, the girl who right now is so sorry.
[reyna&nico]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpuraPapilio » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:01 am

Dear Isotretinoin,

I've just read all the side effects, common and rare, that you could possibly give me. You're a medicine, you're not supposed to have the risk of giving me diabetes! Or a skin rash condition so bad that it's life-threatening and possibly deadly if I don't seek immediate treatment! Or the inflammation of my liver, kidneys and pancreas!
I beg you, for all that is good in this world, please don't give me the really really bad side effects. The mood swings; the dry skin, lips, throat and eyes; the joint aches; the potential for my colour vision to alter; sudden blindness at night. I can deal with that.
I need to take 40mg of you a day, every day, for the next 6 months... I've only taken 2 doses and already my skin and eyes are dry and itchy, and my lips are starting to crack. All this for a chance of clear skin without acne ever again. I really hope this is worth it.

If this doesn't work, then I must've tried every acne treatment and acne-clearing face scrub on the planet.

Please work.

A nervous red panda.

~~~~~~

Dear boyfriend,

You have been on this acne treatment before, so you of all people know what it's like. Be patient with me; there will be days I don't want to go out to face the public because my body is in a mess, or that I feel miserable because I'm itching all over, all day and every day.

I love you. Your devotion is what will keep me going through this. I hope you will continue to love me even if my body's skin is peeling, red and sore. I hope you will want to hold me, spend time with me and kiss me when everything itches and hurts. I hope you'll still think I'm beautiful even when I've been banned from putting make-up on indefinitely.

Love,

your red panda x

~~~~~~

Dear everyone,

I can't list all the side effects I could possibly have whilst I'm on this stuff, it'll take me too long to explain what it is, and why I'm taking the medicine.
Mum, I've shown you the leaflet that came in the box, and I made you read all the things that could happen to me. So maybe next time, you can withhold that ignorant remark of me being a hypochondriac when I can' stop rubbing my skin in attempts to relieve the itch.
Dad, I know you're working alot so my skin changes may come as a big surprise since you won't see them develop day-to-day. Don't worry about them.
For future employers, look out. Once this is all done and dusted, get ready for a new confident me.

From,

A resolved and hopeful red panda.
PurpuraPapilio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanctuary; » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:22 am

dear school/mom.
screw you. i don't care about you. okay? i do not give two stinking dog turds whether i do well or not. I know that i'm a huge disappointment to my mom but i just cannot dredge up any way to care about school. all that matters to me is art, and you don't even count that and sigh disapprovingly whenever you walk in and see me drawing. but i. dont. care.
art is my passion (not digital art o-o) for gods sake please stop bumping it to the bottom of the priority list. and then you get upset when i stay up till 2am drawing because that's the only time i have for it. i'm sorry that i'm not scholarly like you wanted me to be. i really am. but you can't force me to be, and i can't make myself care.
sincerely me
trash
sanctuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:05 am

Dear student at school,

Could you consider not walking right in front of me when you are going past me and when the hallway is completely empty. Its annoying also when I am behind you and your purposely flip your hair so it goes in my face.

Please consider,
Ignis

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am

Dear A,
God I swear you are the most perfect boyfriend ever. First this morning you bring me tea and soup. Then you just brought me a mocha and flowers!!! All because I am sick. Thank you so much! You made me cry I was so happy when you showed up. I really hope you don't get sick because you're being so good to me and talking care of me. I love you I love you I love you! Hopefully my parents deem me well enough to have you over tonight for movies.
I love you so much,
~ icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Dear E,
Yeah, BY THE WAY, it was crazy hair day today at school. So just because I choose to have fun on spirit days and you don't doesn't make me bad. It just makes you less school-spirit-showing. When you walked by me, you pointed to me and snickered, and your whole idiotic bubble did too. I don't care. Just because you're skinnier, you think you're so special! You think you're prettier. Well, I don't see YOU in the advanced reading OR math classes, and I'm in both! So why don't you keep your overly makeup-ed face away from me and my business?
SINCERELY!!!
-M
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apollo. » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Dear annoying friend,
You were happy this morning, and I was happy about that too. I know you're going through depression, and generally a rough time and I understand. I've given you so much space, and patience, and it's been a long time now. Then your mood swing happened in the middle of the day. And at lunch when I forgot my lunch pail, you gave me this glare like I don't even know what... Like someone drew all over my face in sharpie, and like I had forgotten to change out of my pj's. You gave me this glare that conveyed hate, surprise, annoyance, and just general rudeness. Our friend told you to do something she thought was completely right, and you snarled in her face. Stop being a jerk. Please.
From apollo.

Dear guy,
I actually really miss the old you. Why do you think it's so boring? I mean do you think you're being cool doing this or what...? Damn I really need to give you some tough love, and a reality check.
Love apollo.
Ps. Love you bro, no matter what. Just come back and be my friend again though.

Dear, everyone in my first class,
I honestly don't understand why you find this class so boring. Ok maybe I can understand at times, but I almost never personally find it boring, and skipping the class is just so incredibly wrong it's not even funny. Like seriously, if you don't wan to take the course, switch schools. It's that simple. I'm sick of everyone's bad attitudes, and everyone whining like a 3 year old. Stop it before I feel the need to punch someone, or it actually worsens my look the world, which is actually pretty good right now. Anyway as I was saying, you're in or out. Stop being jerks, be quiet and suffer through it if you really hate it that much. Don't know why you hate it when all we do is gossip, and mess around anyway. But seriously I'm going to either scream or walk away from the next person who complains about it.
-the very devoted student with an incredibly short temper
Last edited by apollo. on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Dear KK,
I would like to thank you so much for giving me chances with the football even though you know I can't barely catch or throw a football. I'm no help at all to the team, so I'm always standing around staring at the ground while the PE teacher shouts out loud that I can do better and that he believes in me. I try to, but I'm always filled with nervousness and fear on the field that I can barely think straight. I'm also actually scared of the ball because for the past 4 years, I've been going to the playground trying to avoid all the balls and now, I'm suppose to catch it?! 0~0". I'm a pessimistic so when usually when I try to have better thoughts, bad thoughts crush it in two to three seconds. I'm use to gentle things like "catch", "tennis", and similar things where I know what's going on, but for soccer and football, it's crazy. People running around with the ball and... it's just really scary. I actually want to tell you all this, but I just can't find the time (or you sometimes) and don't want to embarrass myself or you in front of your friends. Plus, you're only in my PE class and I only see you sometimes at lunch, but you're always busy with your friends or getting lunch. I'm so sorry that I'm useless on the team and that it seems like I'm not even trying.
From, (don't know how to end it)
K

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes