Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Lu Bu » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:28 am

Dear _____,

Thank you so much for the bearded dragon. I renamed her Freyja. I think she likes me, since she doesn't seem to be afraid when I hold her. She ate all of her vegetables this morning. She went nuts when she saw the food dish.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lu Bu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RomanticRPs99 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:53 am

Dear _______,
I never understood why you gave me bad grades and always gave me a weird look,
And I'm sorry that I forgot to do homework all those years ago,
this letter reminds me of back then in school....
NOW QUITTING ON DECEMBER 4TH 2014!!!! C'MON AND GET MY PETS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!!
RomanticRPs99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracane » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 am

Dear People,
Please stop to make fun of Mental Illnesses or in general of Illnesses. Stop saying, because of fun, you have a Illness. This make people with this Illness go wolf when they overhear you saying you have this Illnes. You don't know what it means to have this Illness so stop make fun of this!
Thank you Bloodstained Bunny wrote:Image
Dracane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INK. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:39 am

someone,
What am I doing??? I know this is what's best for me... I think it is.... is it? I know academically that it's best- taking my GED after this year, but I'm so scared how that will effect my relationship with J. Going to school and seeing each other every day that way is really good for us, even if it's brief. But if you think about it, it could make our relationship hard or not work anymore- OR it will make it significantly stronger. We've gone a whole summer break with out school and that was... actually really great.... but what about after next summer break? When I have a job and community college on a weird schedule that wouldn't work always that great with yours. I have confidence that we could stay really close but I still have to wonder.... I'll have a car by then, and I could get myself or us places... but it's going to be hard. That's something that every relationship has to go through and learn at the end of high school anyways- you have to try to see each other- not seeing each other because you have to be there anyways.... I'm just leaving high school early and you'll still be there. I can't see how exactly that'll effect us but I have to hope for the best. I know that if I was staying in high school I'd be dead miserable, me miserable is not someone easy to be in a relationship with either. I know that if I felt better with high school and was happy enough staying there and I stayed in school with you until graduation- we'd stay together easily through that time. BUT that's not how it's going to work. It'll be hard but I think we'll be okay. We're a good couple and we already do a lot to work in our relationship and see each other out side of school a lot. Either way, I should stop worrying about this until next summer, when I take my GED test and it changes into what it'll become. More than anything, I'm now having to deal with the fact this is my last year of high school..... last a lot of things.... last shows, last classes with people and teachers... it's really becoming reality... it's terrifying.
Image One step at a time.
INK.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShatteredSoul » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am

Dear you,
It frustrates me that no matter how much time we spend together you can never see how I look at you. You can't hear the underlying messages in each of my words. You don't know how I feel about you even though others have guessed it because I can't hide my feelings and it is obvious.
You tell me to write you a poem for your birthday, and I will, but there are so, so many poems I've already written about you. Poems declaring my love and mourning over you that you will never see or hear of. Each time the word friends slips from your lips, no matter how positive, like when saying you are glad we are friends, it stabs a burning steak through my heart. Your words, no matter how nice and supportive, always hurt me because I know you will never mean them in the way I want you to. What I feel causes me so much pain and yet you will never know, mainly because I never want you to. As much as I want to be more, I know that if you found out even our friendship would be ruined. So I'll just keep quiet, hurting and loving at the same time.
I feel like someone breathed new air into my lungs. I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent. ~Tris

Image Image
ShatteredSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellfire hounds » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:41 pm

dear austin,

i miss you, tomorrow is your birthday. (halloween). I hope you have a wonderful time with your boyfriend up in dreamland. i wish you didn't do that.. ;-; you're no longer on earth to celebrate your birthday, but I will surely celebrate it even though you are probably a ghost.
//sigh
even if you are alive and roaming around somewhere, I miss you.
have a fun birthday where ever you are.

with dear love and pure misery, from your cousin,

second & sebring
    ɴss
    mephiles + prns + adult ©
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
    5w4/6 + leo + infj-t
    the dr. christoff husband
    artist, ugly dog enjoyer
hellfire hounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LightningAsuna » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Dear ****** ****** (its a name not swearing.)
Stop, just stop. I have heard enough of your 'im more mature then everyone' attitude, just you saying so lowers how mature you are. You are sixteen, I have met twenty year old who still dress for Halloween I apreciate you saying it to my face but unfortunately its not true, I am not childish because I dress up for Halloween and celebrate that way. I am childish because im acting my age. Stop pretending that you are mature when you are clearly (by the way you act.) Not. I dont know what made you so snippy towards me but i needed a lot more time to grab my stuff then you gave me, also when I talk to you I am polite and patient but you just ignore me... whatever is making you act so rudely it is not maturity.

Dear **** (again, name.)
Please stop staring at me, you make me uncomfortable... the way you stare and that smile of yours just creep me out. I have an overactive imagination and have already thought about the chances of you like liking me... there is a pretty good chance that you like me but havent acknoledged it... of course like I said I have an overactive imagination, if you want me to stop thinking these things, then stop staring at me and either stop giving me special praise for my success and maybe start congragulating your siblings too.... not to mention the entire class. I really hope we dont get placed on the same team, you kind of distract me.... I can feel your eyes on me, let me tell you: not pleasent. I met you a while ago but still dont really know you, I think im going to start testing my suspicians by giving you a special nickname and the like. Well here we go, lets see who cracks first.
Previous names: SquidGirly, and Bennica. I have a WEBTOON!!
LightningAsuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:28 pm

I love you, you love me...
as a good friend. eeeeegh, it's killing
me, I'm really too young to have these feelings,
but I'm also too inexperienced to let them go.
You know I love you... right? You
didn't just brush it off like a joke... right?
I'm serious. And... I don't want to force anything,
I wont. But... it aches, and clenches so bad.
My stomach seriously ties itself in knots
when I think about it, it hurts. Bittersweet, and painful, oh so painful.
I love you M.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Dear life,
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I told myself that I refused to get sick. So now I have a fever and feel like crap. It's funny how that works.
~icicle1107

Dear A,
I need to be alone and talk to you. Something is off and we need to talk.
~icicle1107

Dear sickness,
Please be gone by tomorrow morning, I mean I haven't had a ballroom class in 2 weeks and I don't want to miss it know! It's one of my favorites!
Plus, it's Halloween!
~icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby アイシ » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:06 pm

Dear Australian citizens,

please celebrate Halloween.

I need candy.

-----------------------------------------------
Dear ***** (name)

I don't like you back..
just let it go... I only want to be your friend.
アイシ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me