TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby deadroses. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:09 am

Lmarani wrote:i literally feel so bad right now. im always in pain. every single day when i wake up, i am always nauseas. its getting super tiring to never feel normal. but lately i have been in much more pain than usual. i was up all last night because of how sick i was. i threw up 2 times in the matter of 2 hours. around 6 am i felt an almost burning type pain in the middle of my chest right below my rib cage. it honestly terrified me. every time i would breathe it would worsen the feeling. i honestly dont know whats wrong but im really over it.

you should see a doctor. if you don’t want to do that, try better self care and pamper yourself.
FREE PALESTINE

intj Image
F1, noah kahan, camus, hozier, AM, grishaverse, marvel AOS, young royals, p!@td, palaye royale
Image Image
deadroses.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadroses. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:12 am

That Aesthetic Kid wrote:I'm so mad, I simply asked my ex on here nicely if I could have the gifts I gave him back, he freaking blocks me from trading with him. We also have an Instagram account together because we were pretty close and then he breaks up my relationship saying I was flirting with him, and then he texted me saying his girlfriend made him sad, so being his caring friend, I texted her about it and he gets all mad for no freaking reason, SORRY FOR CARING FOR YOU (I worked so hard for those pets, it's not even funny, and I have no clue as to how I'm going to get them back) I gave them to him because I considered him my friend and for him to let me down after all I've ever done for him is sad and disappointing. I know it's stupid, but some of those were my most cherished pets on here. It still upsets me though because I have depression and anxiety and I literally take everything to heart. I know I know it's once again stupid for feeling mad and upset, but I really cared for him and for him to do this to me really hurt my feelings a lot.

For one, just talk to him abt it even if he doesn’t respond. Two, I’m guessing he’s around 13-19 so I don’t see why he cares so much about his “virtual pets”

if you need anything pm me!
p.s. I love your sig
FREE PALESTINE

intj Image
F1, noah kahan, camus, hozier, AM, grishaverse, marvel AOS, young royals, p!@td, palaye royale
Image Image
deadroses.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 am

i have insomnia and anxiety . everytime i do actually get to sleep , i mostly experience sleep paralysis . it's tiring and i feel as if i never got sleep in the first place. and me with my anxiety when it happens, i feel as if im going to have a heart attack. is it possible for that to happen ? and i would love somebody that would stay up and talk with me if you're experiencing it too ?
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 am

lil uzi vert, wrote:
    i have insomnia and anxiety . everytime i do actually get to sleep , i mostly experience sleep paralysis . it's tiring and i feel as if i never got sleep in the first place. and me with my anxiety when it happens, i feel as if im going to have a heart attack. is it possible for that to happen ? and i would love somebody that would stay up and talk with me if you're experiencing it too ?

I have experienced something similar to this so I thought I would reply. <3
First, I'm really sorry this is happening to you because I know how exhausting having any sleep related illness can be. I also have insomnia and anxiety, so please feel free to talk to me any time you need!
If you haven't already looked into it, I recommend you look into a sleep doctor. I've had a few over the years but they can help you get a better sense of control about your situation and explain some of the physical/medical things that are happening during the episodes of paralysis. I know for me this helped ease my anxiety because I knew exactly what was happening and that it couldn't really hurt me. Try not to use online information banks as they can do more harm then good. Talk to your parents/family about maybe perusing a sleep doctor or at least someone to share your feelings with, like a counselor at school or something. The most important thing is to not try to bottle up the anxiety and fear you may have around sleep. Unfortunately we need sleep to function, and as long as we do, sleep disorders will be a problem. I've found that setting a sleep routine can really help me as well. Try drinking a cup of your favorite tea (if you like it, or ask me for reccomendations if you've never tried it!) Or even some warm milk or something hot without caffeine in it. Avoiding caffeine/a lot of sugar throughout the day helps as well. I try to take time to relax, and focus on positive things that are happening in my life. Just taking a few minutes before bed to refocus yourself can at least give you the strength to make it through the night, or take the edge off the tiredness. You could also try benadryl, which makes you slightly drowsy or even melatonin which is a natural sleep aid to help you stay in deepo sleep longer and hopefully avoid the paralysis so much. I'm a lucid dreamer so my situation is different but I completely understand how tiring and awful it feels to sleep, but not feel rested ever. I hope through art and doing things I love, so find something that you can really channel the frustration into. Hang in there, if there's anything I can do please let me know. <3

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Last edited by Caelus on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2-D » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:57 pm

I never do these things online, never! I hardly complain.
But one of my only happiness'es- Is like- being ripped away from me by a careless, gambling man.
My dad. Or shall I say EX dad. >;-(
Is refusing to give me a ride to my play-house tonight. (HE PROMISED)
Because he'd rather play slots!!

Anyways~
It's the first meet for the new show.
AND
Tonight they are picking cast members, and doing cold reads.
& I wont be there. Maybe they'll forget me. I'll probably get stuck without even a small role.
I'll probably only be in chorus. I spent SO MUCH to be in this show.
Price is whatever. But I'm missing out on my favorite thing.
Just sitting here.
I'm weak! I can't help but weap. I'm a fool.
I wish Chicken Smoothie was my actuall
consciousness!
2-D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 pm

it's kind of frustrating realizing that you're putting too much faith in people
    it's too much to ask for a friend willing to check up on you now and then, or make sure you're okay, maybe chat with you willingly instead of you having to initiate every conversation or when their other friends are just too busy to talk to them I guess
    it's too much to ask for someone who won't make me their last choice. even among strangers, I am the last choice in everything.
    I am the ugly girl at work and in friendships. I am the unwanted forced friend.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:24 pm

This doesn't need a response.

My mom just told me (and my brother, but he's irrelevant to this) that we're her world. Which sounds nice to an outsider.

But to me it just hurts to hear that. Growing up, she caused a ton of my insecurities. She had a strong dislike for my tastes, and her prejudice caused a lot of arguments. She said things that hurt me when I told her certain things, like how I was agnostic, and suggested that I was going to be a low-life burnout all because I got an industrial piercing and a tattoo. I really don't know if I can completely forgive her for that. If I ever do, it's a long ways away.
And yet she just acts as if she never did that. I don't want to hug her, I don't want to show her affection that I don't reciprocate, and she gets so butthurt about that without any regards to what levels of comfort I have towards her. I don't care that she's my mother; she hurt me so terribly that I can't mention what it did to me on here.
And now all my old memories are rushing back to me and I can actually start to feel myself beginning to slip out of my manic phase. I couldn't be more glad that I leave this house tomorrow and head back to my apartment up north.

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ~ V ~ » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 pm

artkin wrote:
      im so nervous
      im horrified
      its been so long since ive last seen her
      how would she react when i tell her?
      would she approve of the fact that im gay?? why do i care about her opinion so much??
      its not like she's been there for most of my damn life so why do i suddenly need her approval so bad?

im worried
      im a total wreck.
      i know my dad is disappointed in me. he tries hiding it but he still acts so differently and distant
      i can't approach him about it without freaking out and tearing up, and just . . .
      i don't want to disappoint my mom like i did for my dad
      she's arriving here tomorrow and i don't know how the hell im suppose to face her.
      i feel like im suffocating

This is who you are. You can’t fight something like this.
I’m sorry your father doesn’t seem to support you, but at least he tries his hardest. Stay strong love, you’ll feel better after this is all off your chest. You are no disappointment. You are the wonderful, beautiful you. Don’t feel shamed to tell the world who you truly are. c:

Trust me, this world will become more accepting eventually. <3

Feel free to PM anybody

~ V
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby motherofpearl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:00 am

I have to talk to the woman at the front office of my apartment complex about the fact that I don't have rent.
It is already 2 days late.

Not sure I have the strength for that.
I'm gonna cry if the word 'evicted' comes out of her mouth.
"You have not lived today until you have done something
for someone who can never repay you."
motherofpearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me