TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Thalassic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Cataclasm wrote:I just wish I was pretty
I wish I wasnt always "the far friend" "the fat family member" "the fat classmate"
I'm so disgusted in myself
I honestly wish I was underweight instead of overweight, regardless with what consequences that had
at least then I wouldnt be fat and disgusting
at least then people would like me
maybe then someone would love me
Id finally be able to find clothes that fit
I could look good in them too
but no
this is never going to happen
I'm going to die sad, alone and in this gross body
and people just keep telling me to shut up because "being fat is better than being underweight" even if both are unhealthy
at least if I was underweight, society would like me...
at least I would have that...

---

I feel like a piece of trash
a disappointment
I can't do anything right
I'm no good for anything.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .zombie » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:06 pm

who cares about feelings anymore, huh? education is more important, right mom?
who cares if i fall into depression or harm myself
[i dont plan on doing so]. All that matters is education.
"dont get a C on your report card, daughter, or ill tell the school how much of a dumbass you are."

sorry mom, but im not your eight year old princess. stop treating me like one.
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookysponge » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm sorry dad that i'm not like all the other girls in my grade.
I'm sorry that i don't like rap or pop music (Sorry i like FOB,P!ATD, TOP, Ect.)
I'm sorry that i don't get good grades. Its not my fault i just cant focus! I cant stop thinking about mom!
I'm sorry that i enjoy watching "That weird Japanese speaking cartoon"
I'm sorry i'm not the perfect daughter you wanted.
I'm sorry
𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 •
!!! OR
═════════
she/her
horror lover
—>adult<—
video games<3
spread love
═════════
.Image
T
R
E.
A.
T.
══════
sig cred
══════
spookysponge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlit Walrus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:51 pm

i need someone to rant to who won't judge. it's bad and i don't need no hypocrites
Crazy teen with a hell of an imagination
Undertale Nerd
NITW Fanatic
Binges Artie Broke-ah songs on youtube
Bored   and sea creature obsessed
Image Image Image Image Image
Moonlit Walrus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stevie444 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Letter to my grandpa,
Please stay strong and never doubt yourself, the cancer may have come back but nothing is stronger than you. You work with cattle, work with goats, you're a rancher. The toughest man alive. I don't think any other 75 year old man can do the work you do. Last year we had a party for you because it had been a year cancer free. We all thought that the bad cells were all gone, we thought you were going to be back to ranching and helping out with the ranch. All of a sudden you had your monthly blood test, and the doctor said your prostate cancer came back. Why does cancer have to take lives, why is it even on this earth. The cancer came from Vietnam from Agent Orange (not a person, look up Agent Orange if you want to know what it is) and i know that many of your buddies got it from Agent Orange. Thank you for serving in the war and being a hero and protecting this country, but why couldn't the creators of Agent Orange inspect this dangerous gas. It would have decreased the amount of cancer. Please Pau Pau, don't doubt your self and know i will always be there for you. I know that being away from your ranch for 2 months is going to give you serious anxiety but its for the best. We want this useless disease to leave your strong body. I hope these months go by fast. I love you Pau Pau.
-you're loving granddaughter Emma
God Bless
Stevie444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herlock Sholmes » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 pm

My mom thinks I can't do math and says that I don't even know what I don't know.
I'm actually pretty decent at math and at this point the nagging is getting on my nerves.
Image Image Image Image

Hey, I'm Herlock Sholmes,
nice to meet you!
I love figure skating, ballet,
biology, hiking, memes,
Marvel, urban exploration,
The Killers, wildlife docs,
Marianas Trench, and more!
Have a nice day.

Daily Bulletin:

AWOL

Herlock Sholmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

It was made very clear to me today in one of my classes just how 'wrong' same-sex couples are for existing.
Thank you so much for discrediting the existence of so many amazing people, including almost all of my friends, and potentially myself.
Sincerely, the asexual panromantic in the room who would really prefer you shut up before I kick you where it hurts.

Honestly this guy is my college professor and the section is literally about relationships and will stretch on for weeks I do not think I will survive.

I also really wish I knew how to tell my parents but honestly I'm getting to the point where I have to wonder if it's worth it. I do not want to explain things to them, especially after a few years ago spending all day trying to explain which gender to call trans people (hint: the one they want to be called, why is this difficult?) to be dad. Furthermore my brother is super homophobic, and I don't want to bother trying to say anything until he's hopefully grown out of this stage. He's young still, and sort of at that age? Not that that's an excuse, I just hold out the hope that he realizes how wrong he is.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Cataclasm wrote:-snip-

hey, i just want to let you know that you are beautiful! everyone is. even if you are underweight, overweight, whatever c: those numbers on the scale? you are worth FAR more than those <3 don't be too hard on yourself, that's not the right way to go about your self-esteem issues. it's perfectly fine, i understand that we all view ourselves entirely different than others do. just know that you do not need to be so judgmental to yourself. accept yourself for who you are and people will accept you for that too. who cares what you look like? you only live one life! do you want to spend it trying to feel sorry about your body image? when you could be doing a whole lot of fun and exciting things without a care in the world? that choice is up to you, and i know you are well capable of having a better attitude towards yourself. we all have imperfections, that's just the way of life. we learn how to turn those around into perfections, we learn how to accept ourselves for who we are. it might take awhile longer for others but you'll come to see, eventually, that you are beautiful inside and out. if you ever need to talk about anything, my inbox is always open. stay beautiful, alright? <3 of course, on another note. . . if you are really looking forward to improve your health state then please just go about it the right way. eat healthy instead of just not eating like some do. get exercise. drink water. i'm sure if you looked up some tips they might help. but you don't have to change yourself to please others, i get you might want to, but just. . . you don't have to. just a little reminder. please yourself instead c:

sorry i can't reply to everyone right now, but if you need anything my inbox is always open. whatever it is that is troubling, i hope things do get better! i wish i could help all of you guys all day long but sadly i have school in the morning, so yes, don't be afraid to send me over a private message! you can vent to me or whatever, maybe even chat if you want. have a nice day everyone!
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Herlock Sholmes wrote:My mom thinks I can't do math and says that I don't even know what I don't know.
I'm actually pretty decent at math and at this point the nagging is getting on my nerves.

Try proving it to her! Show her a recent math test, and I hope things go well.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 pm

dont reply

i dont know what to do anymore i dont even know what to say i dont know why i came here when i cant even put what i feel down because im stupid and i cant even understand my own emotions!!!!!!! i just. what am i supposed to do i dont even know what i want to do i cant even talk about it and whenever i try to talk about it anyway i end up crying and my friends have gotta be tired of me by now and i dont know who else to go to but i really dont want to talk to anyone because all it does is cause problems but i need something i need someone or something anything to make things ok but nothing is working and i cant try the things that will work!!!!!!!!!!!!
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me