Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby SilverWolfSpark » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Dear J,
I don't know why you did what you did,
I don't blame you either.
I guess our spark was gone.
That's ok though...
But I wish you still talked to me...
Just cause we are not madly in love anymore, doesn't mean we can be friends.
You left me for someone else.
That's ok.
I just wish I didn't waste my tears on you.
You really suck.

Please just talk to me... J misses you too, Why'd you cut everyone off...
im worried
~L
『 she/her pronouns』

〚 i draw, not on CS and kinda suck, but i prefer traditional 〛

〄 open to trades 〄

giveaway>> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3648834
SilverWolfSpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JinxInWonderland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Dear group of friends

We're not close anymore because of what happened to me. I don't get invited to hangout when you all are together. We barely hangout in school. My anxiety is to much and holds me from inviting you over myself even if i did would you come? Do you guys still want be my friend ?

~~J
~Were all mad here~

JinxInWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocovater » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Dear period
I hate you so much why must you make me suffer every months T^T
Seriously we don't need one until like late 20s when we are actually mature enough to have babies smh
hehe
hehe
hehe
cocovater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dudevinci » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 am

dear r
      i have this doubt now. did you ever love me? did you just play along so i wouldn't be hurt for a whole damned year?
      was what we had not special to you?
      i was crazy for you. but i guess that wasn't enough. i shouldve known sooner.
      i wish the past wasn't tainted between us. i wanted to have some good feelings left.
      i never wanted you to fix me. all i wanted was to love and be loved in return.
      you confirmed my worst fears. i dont blame you. im not special. im not worth missing. replaceable. etc.
      you never were good with words.

how can you expect things would be normal again?

maahi.
dudevinci

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aestheticShadows » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:21 am

[bunch of stuff crame together in no order, it's going to be confusing]
Dear M,

I wish, that just once, you'd appreciate me like you used to. That you would find time between talking with J, V, G, E and T to talk to me, to at least ask me how my day was. But, I get it, you're so busy with everything now days that by the time that you get to me, there's nothing left. I wish that you wouldn't just brush off the things I say, and pay attention to me... I need someone to be there for me, but you're out falling for T.
So I'm left drowning silently.
Alone.
Like always.
I wish that you would come to me about stuff, then I could try to help. But you don't, so I'm left feeling stupid and not good enough and a whole list of emotions I can't put into words.
You say I'm holeling myself up, and I am, but I don't want to get hurt. Not again.
You say I wouldn't understand, but I do, better than anyone.
I know I'm being selfish, but I think I deserve a little something too.
Oh well, I guess I shouldn't care what happens, if you're happy, then whatever I feel like doesn't matter. I'd do anything to make you happy..

~Tobi
aestheticShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:23 am

dear boyfriend.

sorry that i don't agree with your SLEEVE of tattoos that you got
sorry.
i love your body with ink on it
especially the SMALL tattoos on your arms.
but i mean
now you went overboard
a SLEEVE!?
that's ridiculous babe.
please stop.
you're 17.

love,
your girlfriend.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:47 am

dear n,
    I'm honestly so confused as to how you are able to see anything mildly attractive in me.
    not even kidding you are the first.
    and I know that at first I sort of didn't trust it because it seemed too good to be true
    but I really do love you
    so just, thank you
    for seeing whatever it is that I can't
    -m
Last edited by jisung on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 am

hey a,
    bad habit of mine. i think i love you. platonically, platonic love is what it is.

dear n,
    i really like you, i know you know that, but how do i really confess?? you’re not making things easier, i don’t expect you to, but i hope you forget. i really have mixed feelings about you. i want to like you, to be with you, but i'm convinced you don't feel the same.

dear c,
    i miss you so much. it’s undeniable. you’re one of the only people to have such a large amount of my trust and i miss and love you and i want to hug you again. i never see you anymore and it kills me. when will i see you again, i don’t know.. but i hope i do. please come back. i really did mean it when i said i loved you.

dear d,
    i don’t think i’m your first best friend anymore, but if that’s the case i’m okay with that. i love you the same. you’ll always have the same place in my heart, even if i’m not in yours. i love you too.

dear k,
    i never see you anymore either, and i fear you’ve grown out of me. but that’s okay too. you will also stay in ky heart all the same, because i’m stubborn enough to keep holding on until i die. remember i love you too.

dear all of my friends,
    trust me. i’ll never forget your names until the day i die. i love you all. all so much to the point where it's suffocating. to the point where i fear one day i'll hurt you and .. i just want you all to be happy.
╒═══════════════════════════════╕╘═══════════════════════════════╛

previously pastelllizard , please do not
        steal.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaeski » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:46 pm

dear o, man are you my buddy. my compadre. my amiga. damn, I'm gonna miss you. your jokes make me smile and laugh. your attitude and personality make me feel how lucky i am to have you. you can get wound up and stress out sometimes but i think we all have our flaws. we are two peas in a pod and i hope we can stay in contact. oh man, I'm gonna miss you a lot. ily so much c:

dear s, you were nice. you did care. but now? all you care about is how many friends you have, how popular you are, and your boyfriend. you act like your still friends with us but you aren't. you make m confused and make me pissed. you need to clean up your act please. you were an amazing girl and i still believe you are but you never show it. please choose your friends wisely as one day you might not have any. i care about you but girl but you need shape up
Last edited by kaeski on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔════▣◎▣════╗
꧁BLM - rdr2 - bi - star wars꧂
✧𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫✧
current energy level: 26%
𝐄𝐍𝐅𝐏 & 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐬 ♓︎
╚════▣◎▣════╝
kaeski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Requiem; » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:54 pm

Dear C,
I'm sorry I'm not crying for you right now. I'm sorry I'm incapable of feeling anything but the overwhelming numbness that comes with my screwed up brain and it's defense mechanisms. I'm sorry I didn't come up to see you when you had your heart attack. I'm sorry I avoided you until the end because I was so scared of the feeling in my gut that told me you were dying. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry my flight home wasn't two hours later so I could have been there when you died. I'm sorry you suffered so much and all I could do was nod my head and fetch whatever was ordered of me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything I could while you were alive. I'm sorry I only repeated I love you like a broken record. I'm sorry I cried while I held your hand. I'm sorry if you were annoyed by that. I'm sorry that I hope you're in a better place but I can't know for sure. I'm sorry I'm too broken to be a decent person. I'm sorry that you were robbed of your life in just a few short months. I'm sorry that that cancer spread so fast that nobody was prepared.

I don't know what awaits the other side, but god, do I hope I get to see you again. I want so badly to be able to tell you how sorry I am in person.

I know you're probably tired of hearing this, wherever you are, but I love you.
Goodbye.
-N

Theo | They/Them | Adult
Only active for art related things

xxxxxxzzxImage
Requiem;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups