TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby momincharge » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:04 am

okay im not really looking for comfort, this is just a rant.

even my teacher thinks theres only heterosexual and homosexual.

like, idiot, no. theres pansexual, bisexual, demisexual, asexual, and a lot more. is he against the rest or something? because i swear, if he is, im going to slap that idiot. im pan, thank you very much
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:19 am

you ever eat cake that you found under your dresser from three days ago?
#justoneofthosedays
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:35 am

At lunch today somebody asked for Food..
I said No. They proceeded to dig their nails into my arm.. And That hurt So I started to squirm And making little screaking noises. And the entire room turned to me. The Man Working this lunch shift walked over to me, And The gal Who had my arm let go. The Man Yelled at me for causing a scene and assigned me 3 lunch detentions . He Would not let me explain.. Now I have 3 bloody marks on my arm and an detention yay
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:38 am

I just have so many questions...
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:32 am

feelin' kinda stressed and have been nursing a headache for most of the day U_U part of the reason why is that i only got about 2 hours of sleep last night - i couldn't fall asleep and kept surfing the web until i forced myself to lay down.... if anyone has some good tips for sleeping better at night, i'd really appreciate it ;o;
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby porygon-z » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:32 am

In my class we had an auction thingy with points we earn't this year and there was a wooden shark I had my eye on.
My "friend" also wanted it but when it came to the last minute I convinced her not to bid because it was the only thing i wanted,
which is true, but she didn't have to listen to me so i managed to win the shark.
But now she says I was mean to her and she hates me when we were very close friends.
If she's upset about not winning the shark, that's just stupid but if it's about two years ago, the last time I recall being mean, then why didn't you hate me before, why now?
I do have better friends that will forgive me for something like that and if she doesn't want to be friends, I don't want to be either. Crying over not getting something is crazy and hating someone for that is not right. I had a valid reason to cry.

I had a skink that I had for a week that I had caught and yesterday morning when I got home, I would let her go.
she had food, Water, places to hide, places to dig and that afternoon, I come home to find her dead.
I"m not sure if she baked to death in the sun or something else but I cried myself to sleep.
I loved Crescent(who is the skink) so dearly and still do.
I probably sound weird but when you lose something or someone you love it's hard not to get upset.

I just want to know what I did wrong to make my "friend" hate me.
And want to know why I was so mean and kept Crescent in the first place.
I just feel so bad.
porygon-z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarish » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:37 am

I can't. I just can't.

Why hello there.
I'm absolute trash and that's basically all you need to know about me.
Sarish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roccdog » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:04 am

im really unconformable
in the morning i do talk to my friends and i talk sure but they dont make eye contact with me and when they show each other stuff on there phones, they dont show me,,
also there making alot of friends so theirs a lot of people around me and i have no idea who the heck they are

at least one of them is still trying to talk to me,, im not ungrateful , i feel bad wanting to ask for more and its not them to blame, i could make the other people my friends, i could just making new ones..

but i dont
Last edited by roccdog on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 29 times in total.
roccdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:20 am

I'm just scared of losing everyone I know...
I can't make friends where I live because my ex ruined my reputation. (She spread false rumors and all that.) Everyone nearby thinks I'm a horrible person when I'm not, so I'd have to move far away from where I am to make friends.

I'm just really panicky.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:08 am

I just needed to let this out, no replies necessary though if you do, please pm. Whatever battle you are fighting
today, know that you can and will overcome it and do wonderful things. <3

I've really been having a rough time lately. I have a undiagnoseable sleep disorder that has puzzled my
doctors for years, and its just getting worse. There's little to no research in the area of dreams and what
there is mostly focuses around children or just vague interpretations... nothing about how to stop. I have
dreamed every stupid night of my life for the past 5 years. I'm a semi-lucid dreamer, which means I have
a varying degree of control over myself in my dreams, and am also aware that I am dreaming while I dream.
I can also recount my dreams the next day, heck the next week, in vivid detail. All these articles I find on
dreaming are people looking to find how to lucid dream and it makes me so frustrated. It is so debilitating
and horribly exhausting to dream so much. I'm at the point where I don't sleep unless I take medicine, and
then on top of that I still dream. And usually they're motion length, long, complex, twisted, insanely detailed
dreams that I can't even accurately explain. They hang over me all day, like a shadow following me and weighing
me down. Typically they're also nightmares, with varying degrees of severity.

They leave me feeling like I'm drowning. Sleep is so important and to be deprived of it feels so horrible. It's like
waking up to start a new day but being smothered by a heavy fog. The emotions I get from dreams are also crushing.
I feel afraid, alone, and so tired of being tired that nothing seems to be able to disrupt it. Some days I can just go
on with my life like nothing is wrong, but on days like today I just feel so heavy, so worn out.

The saddest part is it seems like only my boyfriend cares. I have quite a few friends that I care very deeply about
on one of my social media accounts and I've posted some stuff about the sleep disorder mentioned above and literally
no one reached out to me, even just to see if I was okay. It makes my heart hurt, so bad that I can feel it in my chest.
I'm really that... unimportant to them? People I rush to help and comfort when they are feeling hurt or overwhelmed or
just need help. And they just watch my story and ignore me. Wow. There's that crippling hollow feeling. Most days I can
just convince myself its because they're busy, or maybe they can't find the words. But on days like today, where I feel
so small and so crushed by a disorder I can't even fight or see, I realize that's its just the simple fact that they don't
care. Or at least not as much as I care for them. That must be my 'fatal flaw', caring too much. I'm so deeply lonely,
all the way to my bones, the kind of lonely that makes your chest feel like its caving in and all you can do is sit there
and smile.
but life goes on, and I'll be able to manage it better tomorrow. I'll be able to bury the hurt and keep on going.

If anyone read this, I really appreciate you doing so, I know it's a lot. I hope you have a wonderful day and
that all the things you are worrying about turn out right (maybe not the way you planned, but still alright) and
that you remember that you are so important and wonderful in your self <3

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups